This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by pokerhand View Post
    Whoever thought that poor Sam should be no 1 because of eh surname start with A should be shot imo.
    I dunno, it clearly establishes that the author is not using "hottest" in the same was way as everyone thinks he is.
    If they opened up with a couple of blondies it would have only made it awkward somewhere in the middle.

Comment

Jimmy saviles mate, who has a servant squeeze toothpaste onto his toothbrush for him, on his way to sligo. Lock up your brutons

Comment

Greece

Comment

Originally posted by dobby View Post
          Day 2. Hopefully this goes more to plan.
          Typing up a discharge letter. She's delighted to be heading home after yesterdays clusterfuck. Bandaged, sore and tired but in good enough form.

Comment

We drink 100 litres of ballygowan per day at work, I wonder how much that shit costs? I need to start providing water.

Comment

Originally posted by Tar.Aldarion View Post
              We drink 100 litres of ballygowan per day at work, I wonder how much that shit costs? I need to start providing water.
              Can't pay won't pay.

#JeSuisTar

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Any thoughts on Ladbrokes examinership.

THERE are fears for hundreds of jobs at the Irish arm of UK betting group Ladbrokes after an interim examiner was appointed to the business here this afternoon.
                  Pm for rakeback deals

Comment

Originally posted by tipp86 View Post

http://www.independent.ie/business/i...-31159866.html

Comment

Why did it take so long?

In other business news...This is interesting Twitter would be a perfect purchase for Google at this stage IMO.
                      Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Bayern evens to qualify. Yay or nay?

Comment

Originally posted by darwinatemyhamster View Post
                          I'd be siding with nay, absolutely crippled with key injuries which is unfortunate, Porto are very handy too.
                          Profit before people.

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                            Why did it take so long?

In other business news...This is interesting Twitter would be a perfect purchase for Google at this stage IMO.
                            It's be interesting seeing what anti trust would have against that.
                            I'd kinda like another player on the field, IBM have done a few nice things with twitter.
                            But yeah, it'll likely be google considering the bomb that was google plus (I loved it )
                            People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                            Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                            https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Originally posted by The Situation View Post
                              I'd be siding with nay, absolutely crippled with key injuries which is unfortunate, Porto are very handy too.
                              Yeah, I'm leaning the same way but I was hoping someone could convince me.

Comment

Yeah they've still plenty of talent to get it done and I hope they do but defensive injuries are the ones that could cost them most, Benatia has been one of the best centre backs in Europe last few years, and Alaba has grown into a world class player too, both huge loses. Dante and Boateng looked very suspect first leg.
                                Profit before people.

Comment

Main goal of many examinerships these days is to renegotiate rental clauses in leases. Also allows employee reorganisation without the normal threat/cost of our rather one-sided Employment Tribunals.

If they're "only" losing 5 million a year, they may be able to cut overhead sufficiently to bring them back to break even or in profitability.

Comment

Originally posted by Lplated View Post
                                    Main goal of many examinerships these days is to renegotiate rental clauses in leases fuck over the creditors because we took our eye off the ball but why should we pay. Also allows employee reorganisation without the normal threat/cost of our rather one-sided Employment Tribunals.

If they're "only" losing 5 million a year, they may be able to cut overhead sufficiently to bring them back to break even or in profitability.

Comment

Hopefully the end of the Ladbrokes life ad anyway

Comment

IPL is the most fun tournament in sport.
                                        Profit before people.

Comment

Originally posted by KevIRL View Post
                                          Hopefully the end of the Ladbrokes life ad anyway
                                          Seems to me they just want to be allowed to close certain loss making shops, they aquired a load of Bruce betting shops and there is some kind of law/stipulation that prevents them from closing them for x amount of years.

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

All bookies are grim but I always remember Ladbrokes as being extra grim, especially one paddy's day when a bunch of people of no fixed abode wearing wifebeaters checked out the odds while swigging from a can of Dutch and rocking their babies pram back and forward, the rest of a sixer of Dutch nestling snugly beside the baby

Comment

Originally posted by PSV58 View Post
                                                All bookies are grim but I always remember Ladbrokes as being extra grim, especially one paddy's day when a bunch of people of no fixed abode wearing wifebeaters checked out the odds while swigging from a can of Dutch and rocking their babies pram back and forward, the rest of a sixer of Dutch nestling snugly beside the baby
                                                living the dream!

Comment

yay
                                                  Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Long long night for Porto here

Comment

Said it before but that exchange between the bayern fans and the announcer is so fucking cool

Comment

Some goal by Barca.

Comment

Originally posted by PSV58 View Post
                                                          Even worse in Eng.

Comment

Lovely day on Lough Erne today for a Fermanagh selfie.....

[IMG][/IMG]

Comment

Wow Pep.
                                                              Profit before people.

Comment

Ridiculous

Comment

Originally posted by TheDrunkenOne View Post

[IMG][/IMG]
                                                                  For a sec I thought Vader and cp30 had run off together in new Star Wars twist . I know I blame the weather .

Comment

Pep pulling the wool over our eyes again here.

Comment

Bayerns third

Comment

Pep in der step

Comment

Sigh.

Comment

Some night for the Barca\Pep haters.
                                                                            "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

If you brought that other lad out fishing with you, you wouldn't have to be taking selfies

Good advice in the footie Raoul oops I see it was The Sitch who said Nay, not sure why I thought it was you !!

Comment

Absolute bloodbath.

Comment

If ever a team should stay in the dressing room at half time it's Porto tonight.... Bayern might even agree to play a 0-0 second half to avoid a humiliation.... I think something like that was agreed in the World Cup against Brazil

Comment

Was it Swansea or Southampton you said would get relegated this year?
                                                                                    Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Bayern to go come out second half thinking the jobs done. Porto to score 3 and go through.

just in case

Comment

Originally posted by mdoug View Post
                                                                                        Was it Swansea or Southampton you said would get relegated this year?
                                                                                        Fingers crossed you get paid out here before the 9:48 virtual race, great double up potential
                                                                                        Profit before people.

Comment

Fingers crossed you get paid out here before the 9:48 virtual race, great double up potential
                                                                                          You're never wrong are ya m8.
                                                                                          Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Originally posted by mdoug View Post
                                                                                            You're never wrong are ya m8.
                                                                                            Plenty m8. I know you've got yourself a bit of an obsession but would appreciate it if you stopped messaging me, ty.
                                                                                            Profit before people.

Comment

Originally posted by careca View Post
                                                                                              Even worse in Eng.
                                                                                              What county is Eng in? I don't think I've ever been there.

Comment

Originally posted by CHD View Post
                                                                                                Loooooooooportooooooooool Pep.
                                                                                                'Sup? Pie for dessert?

Remember when people used pretend to love Pep and Barca. They'd all log on and pretend to know about football

IPB Nostalgia.
                                                                                                We haven't gone away you know.

Comment

lol CHD

Peppin' ain't easy

Comment

[IMG][/IMG]
                                                                                                    one could certainly get used to it although one does prefer the Med for one's yachting oneself

SPOILER

SPOILER
                                                                                                    we had a single lad with us, completely fluffed the opportunity to use the line 'would you like to come on my yacht?' at every available opportunity

Comment

Originally posted by ArmaniJeans View Post
                                                                                                      'Sup? Pie for dessert?

We haven't gone away you know.
                                                                                                      Nostalgic m8.

Comment

pretty classy of Pep to tell the lads to go easy for the second half

"there's a little man in Ireland whose head might just explode if you keep this up boys. Show mercy men."

Comment

I'd day Roman Abrimobitch would love Pep on his yacht (merging posts)

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
                                                                                                            pretty classy of Pep to tell the lads to go easy for the second half

"there's a little man in Ireland whose head might just explode if you keep this up boys. Show mercy men."
                                                                                                            Who u calling little m8 ill bash ye fookin ead in i sware on me mum.

Doesn't bother me tbh, Pep is a waxy over rated cunt but his team has plenty of likeable players. They will bottle somewhere along the line as usual though.

Comment

Had to go to Mitchelstown today m8. Down the M8 m8 , up the M8 m8. M8 is gr8 m8.

Comment

Originally posted by Solskjaer View Post
                                                                                                                I'd day Roman Abrimobitch would love Pep on his yacht (merging posts)
                                                                                                                Chelsea would win nothing under him.

There is a difference between letting great players be great and being a tactical genius.

Comment

Another one would be fairly spectacular

Comment

2 more

Comment

Chelsea would win nothing under him.

There is a difference between letting great players be great and being a tactical genius.
                                                                                                                      you could make a fairly good argument that he's coached the last two world cup winning teams

Comment

Comeback is on
                                                                                                                        "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
                                                                                                                          you could make a fairly good argument that he's coached the last two world cup winning teams
                                                                                                                          Or you could look at it realistically and agree with the argument that he walked into great squads!

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X