Mornin'

Did me best. Wasn't the same. I blame United.

My daughter loves these videos on YouTube where some woman basically opens toys. I went in search of more info about the whole genre because it strikes me as so weird. Apparently she's one of the biggest earners on YouTube with $5m in earning last year :-O

Agreed on Dre.

The Suge Knight murder proceedings are pretty dramatic including video of the incident where a man lost his life. (Second story down)

Knight has made a lot of enemies but even the dude who assaulted him before the death doesn't want to 'snitch' on him.
            Recognised the dude Cle ‘Bone’ Sloan he's been in a few movies/tv shows Training Day/Soutland, mad stuff altogether.

That HBO scientology documentary was excellent. Apologies for doubting it when it first came out. Between that and Durst, HBO have been on a bit of a docu-roll of late. Anyone watched any other documentaries from them that are worth a gander? (or indeed anywhere else!).
            HBO & Alex Gibney really hit it out of the park with Going Clear "Fear of Scientology's litigiousness meant that no American network was willing to license any material to the film makers, which Gibney found "astounding".[3] He commented that he "found it interesting that universally this subject — more than any other — provoked all the networks to decline to license. I think at the end of the day, that tells you more about Scientology than it does about the networks, which is how ruthless they've been in trying to silence any criticism." HBO hired something like 160 lawyers when making it.

I've got their Sinatra one downloaded but haven't gotten around to it yet, they also have a couple good movies check out The Normal Heart when you get the chance. Alex Gibeny himself has some great documentaries that are worth a watch - The Armstrong Lie/We Steal Secrets: The Story of WikiLeaks/Enron: The Smartest Guys in the Room.

Bought David Byrne's 'How Music Works' yesterday, about to start it. Looks like it's gonna be a great read, anyone read it?

Last day of minding two kids while other half is away. I have had just about as much peppa pig / Ben and holly as I can take , managed to see 1st half of u21 match in Tullamore yesterday but spent most of the 2nd half in the toilets under the stand trying to work out who had scored by the shouts above.

House looks like Afghanastan , kids look like they would happily head off for a better life with Fagan and his band of scruffy pick pockets.

Respect for what the wimmins do most weeks while doing all the other stuff.

Going to drag them to a point to point up the road so they don't cause any more destruction!

I would give Nanny plum one though

Ben and Holly is good craic tbf.

My daughter loves these videos on YouTube where some woman basically opens toys. I went in search of more info about the whole genre because it strikes me as so weird. Apparently she's one of the biggest earners on YouTube with $5m in earning last year :-O

http://fusion.net/story/38924/the-hi...-toy-packages/
                      My little one loves watching similar videos on youtube. They are bizarre.

Last day of minding two kids while other half is away. I have had just about as much peppa pig / Ben and holly as I can take , managed to see 1st half of u21 match in Tullamore yesterday but spent most of the 2nd half in the toilets under the stand trying to work out who had scored by the shouts above.

House looks like Afghanastan , kids look like they would happily head off for a better life with Fagan and his band of scruffy pick pockets.

Respect for what the wimmins do most weeks while doing all the other stuff.

Going to drag them to a point to point up the road so they don't cause any more destruction!

I would give Nanny plum one though
                        Things must be bad. Nanny Plum ffs. Go have a very stiff drink.

I like the games of thrones intro to it.

Bought David Byrne's 'How Music Works' yesterday, about to start it. Looks like it's gonna be a great read, anyone read it?
                            loved it. Pretty sure SP has read it also.

Ah yeah , ah fantasy land where two kids when not amusing themselves all day with a ladybird are looked after by a nanny , when not doing that she uses magic powers to clean the house and cook meals for the king. Talk about rubbing it in your face.

I did get to wear a crown in Burger King yesterday!

That HBO scientology documentary was excellent. Apologies for doubting it when it first came out. Between that and Durst, HBO have been on a bit of a docu-roll of late. Anyone watched any other documentaries from them that are worth a gander? (or indeed anywhere else!).
                                here's a few different ones from last year which i enjoyed:

All this mayhem: story about the pappas brothers from melbourne who go on to be 2 of the best skateboarders around

Big men: Texan oil company tries to set up shop in ghana

Jodorowsky's dune: fantastic doc on a project which almost was (but very sadly didn't happen)

The act of killing: a wtf holy shit look at some members of the death squads of Indonesia

slightly older one but a definite must see on the ghettos of warsaw

A film unfinished
                                Last edited by shrapnel; 19-04-15, 10:03.

Champions.
                                  People hate Mourinho but you just can't argue with results.

Watch All This Mayhem first.

Haven't read that but found this an interesting read a few years ago:

so many mixed reviews on Boards. I dunno about heading into the ones in shopping centres, seemingly they are very pushy and change the price just before the Op. Ideally wouldnt mind paying 2.5 k but no more. so many people quoting different prices anything from 595 per eye to nearly 5k.

Also alot complain of dry eyes and halos around the eyes at night. kinda nervous about it all tbh.

who did she go to? and how much did she pay? I am -3.75 and - 3.50. I am not sure if the price goes up the worse you are. I am as blind as a bat lol
                                          It's your fucking eyes, if there has ever been something where the consideration shouldn't be price it is this.

Originally posted by Mickey Rosa View Post
                                            It's your fucking eyes, if there has ever been something where the consideration shouldn't be price it is this.
                                            I obv have a budget, I most certainly wouldnt be going to a cheap bad reviewed place. Its either in my budget for a decent place or I dont get it done at all.

Apparently Opti-lase have lifetime aftercare, so that would be one of the plus points in deciding which one to go for.

What does u mamma refer to?

"Laser eye surgery at Optical Express - U Mamma"

This Dublin v Cork game could be a cracking game of hurling. Dubs tried something against them in the league that backfired spectacularly but if they stick to the hurling they showed v Kilkenny, Tipp and Limerick they'll give Cork one hell of a game.

Tight grounds with a good atmosphere seem to suit them a lot better than opening for the footballers in croke park.

Apparently Opti-lase have lifetime aftercare, so that would be one of the plus points in deciding which one to go for.
                                                      that's just pure marketing, no?

Either the surgery worked or it didn't.

If it didn't, then they obviously are responsible for any further treatment.

If it did work, then your eyes start deteriorating again as normal, and they definitely won't be held responsible if you need glasses again 10 years down the road.

Tight grounds with a good atmosphere seem to suit them a lot better than opening for the footballers in croke park.
                                                        Nolan park pitch is actually bigger than Croker, just looks smaller cos the crowd are closer

getting that insight from Wilkinson is incredible. straight off the pitch into the studio without missing a beat

It's a bit of a curates egg, good in parts. There are lots of good insights but as a writer and I noticed this with his blog posts too, you'd really rather listen to him talk.

You won't regret reading it.

What did Cowan say that has auntie Mary and Conor Lenihan heading to the courts?

Kearneys running game is very poor these days.

would love a clermont leinster final tbh.

Missed the last part about other docs so will included a couple extra ones - Kids for Cash/FrackNation/Citizenfour/Finding Vivian Maier/Blackfish/Hank: 5 Years from the Brink think you'll especially like that one.

One Tim Sherwood. There's only one Tim Sherwood!! Haha. Lolerpool

toulon doing everything to help Leinster here.

People hate Mourinho but you just can't argue with results.
                                                                          I think people forget how good Chelsea were before Christmas. Jose was given the chance to get into cruise control and whilst that is kind of boring, it was earned. He's the man.

Rugby peno shootout for top entertainment please.

One Tim Sherwood. There's only one Tim Sherwood!! Haha. Lolerpool
                                                                            Could signal the end of Rodgers. Every single player was muck today (for Liverpool) and leaving Gerrard on the pitch was the act of a manager who doesn't have the balls to take him off or one who believed the hype about the final. We need another big clean out and I wouldn't trust Rodgers with that.

I'd take 30m for sterling in the morning, needs ten chances to score one. Get rid of Ballotelli, Lovren, Allen, Moreno, Markovic, Lambert and say thanks to Stevie. Also cancel Manquillo's loan. Get in some proven winners and do away with the buy young shite.

Raoul Duke getting his monies worth

Awful decision in the rugby, but heh those refs don't get anything wrong

game over!

Ffs! No tv showing the game at the airport.

What's the score and how long left? I thought it was only due to kick off about now ?

Could signal the end of Rodgers. Every single player was muck today (for Liverpool) and leaving Gerrard on the pitch was the act of a manager who doesn't have the balls to take him off or one who believed the hype about the final. We need another big clean out and I wouldn't trust Rodgers with that.

I'd take 30m for sterling in the morning, needs ten chances to score one. Get rid of Ballotelli, Lovren, Allen, Moreno, Markovic, Lambert and say thanks to Stevie. Also cancel Manquillo's loan. Get in some proven winners and do away with the buy young shite.
                                                                                      Tbh, I didn't even watch it. I had my own game this morning (1-1 draw and I got the assist) and climbed Torc mountain after. I bought into the Gerrard fairytale ending and genuinely thought they'd do it.

How can you say a clear out is needed? That squad (minus Suarez) finished 2nd last season. Balo was supposed to reignite his career and Sterling and Sturridge were supposed to be the next deadly partnership. I said at the start if the season that Liverpool are a mid table team that over achieved last season. The Mid table comment is harsh but they definitely over achieved and are back at their level now. Which is between 5th and 7th.

Honda will be along in a minute telling me I'm wrong.

Schmidt should not be doing interviews at this time. Poor form.

What's the score and how long left? I thought it was only due to kick off about now ?
                                                                                          25-15, 10 minutes left

Tbh, I didn't even watch it. I had my own game this morning (1-1 draw and I got the assist) and climbed Torc mountain after. I bought into the Gerrard fairytale ending and genuinely thought they'd do it.

How can you say a clear out is needed? That squad (minus Suarez) finished 2nd last season. Balo was supposed to reignite his career and Sterling and Sturridge were supposed to be the next deadly partnership. I said at the start if the season that Liverpool are a mid table team that over achieved last season. The Mid table comment is harsh but they definitely over achieved and are back at their level now. Which is between 5th and 7th.

Honda will be along in a minute telling me I'm wrong.
                                                                                            Well done on the assist.

There is a lot wrong with this post. 20 teams in premiership, mid table is 9/10/11 but that's nit picking. We'll probably end up 2/3 points behind Utd who will finish 4th imo. That's after only starting to play after Jan. FWIW I thought City/Che at start of year with rest nowhere so maybe you are right and everyone else is only a mid table team.

As regards last seasons squad, Suarez scored 30 something goals and created about another 20. Sturridge wasn't injured as much and Sterling was trying to prove his worth. Gerrard was a year younger, Fanagan was playing well at left/right full. Etc etc. So there are a lot more variables than what you suggest.

25 -20 now. conversion missed.

Leinster fighting back!! 5 minutes left

Now the fucking plane is late, I could have watched it in the town.

there's a cat on the fucking pitch!!!! lol

Now the fucking plane is late, I could have watched it in the town.
                                                                                                    all over 25-20. this was Leinster's for the taking tbh. Madigan had a mare overall

Bleedin Gopperth

Well done on the assist.

There is a lot wrong with this post. 20 teams in premiership, mid table is 9/10/11 but that's nit picking. We'll probably end up 2/3 points behind Utd who will finish 4th imo. That's after only starting to play after Jan. FWIW I thought City/Che at start of year with rest nowhere so maybe you are right and everyone else is only a mid table team.

As regards last seasons squad, Suarez scored 30 something goals and created about another 20. Sturridge wasn't injured as much and Sterling was trying to prove his worth. Gerrard was a year younger, Fanagan was playing well at left/right full. Etc etc. So there are a lot more variables than what you suggest.
                                                                                                        I did say my mid table comment was harsh. I don't watch the comings and goings at Liverpool so I'll take your word for it. It's easy to see now how hard poor aul Moysies job was going from 2nd to 7th. Nice to be back challenging top 4 again anyway.

Ticket for the final for sale

Brendan Rodgers: Record breaker. The first Liverpool manager since the 1950's to not win a trophy in their first three seasons in charge! That stat actually surprised me.

Quick excel question, I have a list of ten entries which are used as a drop down list. Each entry has a corresponding multiple factor in an adjacent cell.

What formula do I use to say 'when XX is selected from drop down list, use YY multiplier'?

Brendan Rodgers: Record breaker. The first Liverpool manager since the 1950's to not win a trophy in their first three seasons in charge! That stat actually surprised me.
                                                                                                                He won a Wenger Top 4 is a trophy Trophy.

Ticket for the final for sale
                                                                                                                  First time for me at twickenham, and weirdlyenough, seeing the same teams i saw in Dublin. Will once again be rooting for clermont.

He won a Wenger Top 4 is a trophy Trophy.
                                                                                                                    On a par with Moyes winning the charity shield.

First time for me at twickenham, and weirdlyenough, seeing the same teams i saw in Dublin. Will once again be rooting for clermont.
                                                                                                                      I'll probably go over for the weekend anyway if Jennies doesn't run at punchestown

Schmidt should not be doing interviews at this time. Poor form.
                                                                                                                        You are the PSV of Irish rugby.

I did say my mid table comment was harsh. I don't watch the comings and goings at Liverpool so I'll take your word for it. It's easy to see now how hard poor aul Moysies job was going from 2nd to 7th. Nice to be back challenging top 4 again anyway.
                                                                                                                          Absolutely and ye are probably the form team at the minute (maybe
                                                                                                                          arsenal ?), even allowing for yesterdays loss. With some good summer signings I'd expect next year to be a 3 team fight for the title.