X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mornin'
    Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

Did me best. Wasn't the same. I blame United.

Comment

My daughter loves these videos on YouTube where some woman basically opens toys. I went in search of more info about the whole genre because it strikes me as so weird. Apparently she's one of the biggest earners on YouTube with $5m in earning last year :-O

Comment

Originally posted by BennyHiFi View Post
            Agreed on Dre.

The Suge Knight murder proceedings are pretty dramatic including video of the incident where a man lost his life. (Second story down)

Knight has made a lot of enemies but even the dude who assaulted him before the death doesn't want to 'snitch' on him.
            Recognised the dude Cle ‘Bone’ Sloan he's been in a few movies/tv shows Training Day/Soutland, mad stuff altogether.

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide To... View Post
            That HBO scientology documentary was excellent. Apologies for doubting it when it first came out. Between that and Durst, HBO have been on a bit of a docu-roll of late. Anyone watched any other documentaries from them that are worth a gander? (or indeed anywhere else!).
            HBO & Alex Gibney really hit it out of the park with Going Clear "Fear of Scientology's litigiousness meant that no American network was willing to license any material to the film makers, which Gibney found "astounding".[3] He commented that he "found it interesting that universally this subject — more than any other — provoked all the networks to decline to license. I think at the end of the day, that tells you more about Scientology than it does about the networks, which is how ruthless they've been in trying to silence any criticism." HBO hired something like 160 lawyers when making it.

I've got their Sinatra one downloaded but haven't gotten around to it yet, they also have a couple good movies check out The Normal Heart when you get the chance. Alex Gibeny himself has some great documentaries that are worth a watch - The Armstrong Lie/We Steal Secrets: The Story of WikiLeaks/Enron: The Smartest Guys in the Room.
            "you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Bought David Byrne's 'How Music Works' yesterday, about to start it. Looks like it's gonna be a great read, anyone read it?
                I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

Last day of minding two kids while other half is away. I have had just about as much peppa pig / Ben and holly as I can take , managed to see 1st half of u21 match in Tullamore yesterday but spent most of the 2nd half in the toilets under the stand trying to work out who had scored by the shouts above.

House looks like Afghanastan , kids look like they would happily head off for a better life with Fagan and his band of scruffy pick pockets.

Respect for what the wimmins do most weeks while doing all the other stuff.

Going to drag them to a point to point up the road so they don't cause any more destruction!

I would give Nanny plum one though

Comment

Ben and Holly is good craic tbf.

Comment

Originally posted by zuutroy View Post
                      My daughter loves these videos on YouTube where some woman basically opens toys. I went in search of more info about the whole genre because it strikes me as so weird. Apparently she's one of the biggest earners on YouTube with $5m in earning last year :-O

http://fusion.net/story/38924/the-hi...-toy-packages/
                      My little one loves watching similar videos on youtube. They are bizarre.
                      His rival it seems, had broken his dreams,By stealing the girl of his fancy.Her name was Magill, and she called herself Lil,But everyone knew her as Nancy.

Comment

Originally posted by horatio1 View Post
                        Last day of minding two kids while other half is away. I have had just about as much peppa pig / Ben and holly as I can take , managed to see 1st half of u21 match in Tullamore yesterday but spent most of the 2nd half in the toilets under the stand trying to work out who had scored by the shouts above.

House looks like Afghanastan , kids look like they would happily head off for a better life with Fagan and his band of scruffy pick pockets.

Respect for what the wimmins do most weeks while doing all the other stuff.

Going to drag them to a point to point up the road so they don't cause any more destruction!

I would give Nanny plum one though
                        Things must be bad. Nanny Plum ffs. Go have a very stiff drink.
                        His rival it seems, had broken his dreams,By stealing the girl of his fancy.Her name was Magill, and she called herself Lil,But everyone knew her as Nancy.

Comment

I like the games of thrones intro to it.

Comment

Originally posted by Lazare View Post
                            Bought David Byrne's 'How Music Works' yesterday, about to start it. Looks like it's gonna be a great read, anyone read it?
                            loved it. Pretty sure SP has read it also.

Comment

Ah yeah , ah fantasy land where two kids when not amusing themselves all day with a ladybird are looked after by a nanny , when not doing that she uses magic powers to clean the house and cook meals for the king. Talk about rubbing it in your face.

I did get to wear a crown in Burger King yesterday!

Comment

That HBO scientology documentary was excellent. Apologies for doubting it when it first came out. Between that and Durst, HBO have been on a bit of a docu-roll of late. Anyone watched any other documentaries from them that are worth a gander? (or indeed anywhere else!).
                                here's a few different ones from last year which i enjoyed:

All this mayhem: story about the pappas brothers from melbourne who go on to be 2 of the best skateboarders around

Big men: Texan oil company tries to set up shop in ghana

Jodorowsky's dune: fantastic doc on a project which almost was (but very sadly didn't happen)

The act of killing: a wtf holy shit look at some members of the death squads of Indonesia

slightly older one but a definite must see on the ghettos of warsaw

A film unfinished
                                Last edited by shrapnel; 19-04-15, 10:03.

Comment

Originally posted by CHD View Post
                                  Champions.
                                  People hate Mourinho but you just can't argue with results.
                                  "Worldly wisdom teaches that it is better for reputation to fail conventionally than to succeed unconventionally." - John Maynard Keynes

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Watch All This Mayhem first.
                                      airport, lol

Comment

Haven't read that but found this an interesting read a few years ago:

Comment

Originally posted by SatNav View Post
                                          so many mixed reviews on Boards. I dunno about heading into the ones in shopping centres, seemingly they are very pushy and change the price just before the Op. Ideally wouldnt mind paying 2.5 k but no more. so many people quoting different prices anything from 595 per eye to nearly 5k.

Also alot complain of dry eyes and halos around the eyes at night. kinda nervous about it all tbh.

who did she go to? and how much did she pay? I am -3.75 and - 3.50. I am not sure if the price goes up the worse you are. I am as blind as a bat lol
                                          It's your fucking eyes, if there has ever been something where the consideration shouldn't be price it is this.
                                          The sport that unites Catholic, Protestant and dissenter has had its day of days. Pity anybody who can't enjoy it. Some day. Gerry Thornley 23/3/09

Comment

Originally posted by Mickey Rosa View Post
                                            It's your fucking eyes, if there has ever been something where the consideration shouldn't be price it is this.
                                            I obv have a budget, I most certainly wouldnt be going to a cheap bad reviewed place. Its either in my budget for a decent place or I dont get it done at all.
                                            Her sky-ness
                                            © 5starpool

Comment

Originally posted by SatNav View Post
                                              I obv have a budget, I most certainly wouldnt be going to a cheap bad reviewed place. Its either in my budget for a decent place or I dont get it done at all.
                                              Apparently Opti-lase have lifetime aftercare, so that would be one of the plus points in deciding which one to go for.

Comment

What does u mamma refer to?

"Laser eye surgery at Optical Express - U Mamma"

Comment

This Dublin v Cork game could be a cracking game of hurling. Dubs tried something against them in the league that backfired spectacularly but if they stick to the hurling they showed v Kilkenny, Tipp and Limerick they'll give Cork one hell of a game.
                                                  You are technically correct...the best kind of correct
                                                  World Record Holder for Long Distance Soul Reads: May 7th 2011

Comment

Originally posted by Kayroo View Post
                                                    This Dublin v Cork game could be a cracking game of hurling. Dubs tried something against them in the league that backfired spectacularly but if they stick to the hurling they showed v Kilkenny, Tipp and Limerick they'll give Cork one hell of a game.
                                                    Tight grounds with a good atmosphere seem to suit them a lot better than opening for the footballers in croke park.

Comment

Originally posted by Fiery Wasabi View Post
                                                      Apparently Opti-lase have lifetime aftercare, so that would be one of the plus points in deciding which one to go for.
                                                      that's just pure marketing, no?

Either the surgery worked or it didn't.

If it didn't, then they obviously are responsible for any further treatment.

If it did work, then your eyes start deteriorating again as normal, and they definitely won't be held responsible if you need glasses again 10 years down the road.

Comment

Originally posted by horatio1 View Post
                                                        Tight grounds with a good atmosphere seem to suit them a lot better than opening for the footballers in croke park.
                                                        Nolan park pitch is actually bigger than Croker, just looks smaller cos the crowd are closer

Comment

getting that insight from Wilkinson is incredible. straight off the pitch into the studio without missing a beat

Comment

It's a bit of a curates egg, good in parts. There are lots of good insights but as a writer and I noticed this with his blog posts too, you'd really rather listen to him talk.

You won't regret reading it.

Comment

What did Cowan say that has auntie Mary and Conor Lenihan heading to the courts?

Comment

Kearneys running game is very poor these days.
                                                                Profit before people.

Comment

would love a clermont leinster final tbh.

Comment

Missed the last part about other docs so will included a couple extra ones - Kids for Cash/FrackNation/Citizenfour/Finding Vivian Maier/Blackfish/Hank: 5 Years from the Brink think you'll especially like that one.
                                                                    "you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

One Tim Sherwood. There's only one Tim Sherwood!! Haha. Lolerpool

Comment

toulon doing everything to help Leinster here.

Comment

Originally posted by LuckyLloyd View Post
                                                                          People hate Mourinho but you just can't argue with results.
                                                                          I think people forget how good Chelsea were before Christmas. Jose was given the chance to get into cruise control and whilst that is kind of boring, it was earned. He's the man.

Rugby peno shootout for top entertainment please.

Comment

Originally posted by dobby View Post
                                                                            One Tim Sherwood. There's only one Tim Sherwood!! Haha. Lolerpool
                                                                            Could signal the end of Rodgers. Every single player was muck today (for Liverpool) and leaving Gerrard on the pitch was the act of a manager who doesn't have the balls to take him off or one who believed the hype about the final. We need another big clean out and I wouldn't trust Rodgers with that.

I'd take 30m for sterling in the morning, needs ten chances to score one. Get rid of Ballotelli, Lovren, Allen, Moreno, Markovic, Lambert and say thanks to Stevie. Also cancel Manquillo's loan. Get in some proven winners and do away with the buy young shite.

Comment

Raoul Duke getting his monies worth

Comment

Awful decision in the rugby, but heh those refs don't get anything wrong

Comment

game over!

Comment

Ffs! No tv showing the game at the airport.

What's the score and how long left? I thought it was only due to kick off about now ?

Comment

Originally posted by careca View Post
                                                                                      Could signal the end of Rodgers. Every single player was muck today (for Liverpool) and leaving Gerrard on the pitch was the act of a manager who doesn't have the balls to take him off or one who believed the hype about the final. We need another big clean out and I wouldn't trust Rodgers with that.

I'd take 30m for sterling in the morning, needs ten chances to score one. Get rid of Ballotelli, Lovren, Allen, Moreno, Markovic, Lambert and say thanks to Stevie. Also cancel Manquillo's loan. Get in some proven winners and do away with the buy young shite.
                                                                                      Tbh, I didn't even watch it. I had my own game this morning (1-1 draw and I got the assist) and climbed Torc mountain after. I bought into the Gerrard fairytale ending and genuinely thought they'd do it.

How can you say a clear out is needed? That squad (minus Suarez) finished 2nd last season. Balo was supposed to reignite his career and Sterling and Sturridge were supposed to be the next deadly partnership. I said at the start if the season that Liverpool are a mid table team that over achieved last season. The Mid table comment is harsh but they definitely over achieved and are back at their level now. Which is between 5th and 7th.

Honda will be along in a minute telling me I'm wrong.

Comment

Schmidt should not be doing interviews at this time. Poor form.
                                                                                        Profit before people.

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post

What's the score and how long left? I thought it was only due to kick off about now ?
                                                                                          25-15, 10 minutes left

Comment

Tbh, I didn't even watch it. I had my own game this morning (1-1 draw and I got the assist) and climbed Torc mountain after. I bought into the Gerrard fairytale ending and genuinely thought they'd do it.

How can you say a clear out is needed? That squad (minus Suarez) finished 2nd last season. Balo was supposed to reignite his career and Sterling and Sturridge were supposed to be the next deadly partnership. I said at the start if the season that Liverpool are a mid table team that over achieved last season. The Mid table comment is harsh but they definitely over achieved and are back at their level now. Which is between 5th and 7th.

Honda will be along in a minute telling me I'm wrong.
                                                                                            Well done on the assist.

There is a lot wrong with this post. 20 teams in premiership, mid table is 9/10/11 but that's nit picking. We'll probably end up 2/3 points behind Utd who will finish 4th imo. That's after only starting to play after Jan. FWIW I thought City/Che at start of year with rest nowhere so maybe you are right and everyone else is only a mid table team.

As regards last seasons squad, Suarez scored 30 something goals and created about another 20. Sturridge wasn't injured as much and Sterling was trying to prove his worth. Gerrard was a year younger, Fanagan was playing well at left/right full. Etc etc. So there are a lot more variables than what you suggest.

Comment

25 -20 now. conversion missed.

Leinster fighting back!! 5 minutes left

Comment

Now the fucking plane is late, I could have watched it in the town.

Comment

there's a cat on the fucking pitch!!!! lol

Comment

Now the fucking plane is late, I could have watched it in the town.
                                                                                                    all over 25-20. this was Leinster's for the taking tbh. Madigan had a mare overall

Comment

Bleedin Gopperth

Comment

Originally posted by careca View Post
                                                                                                        Well done on the assist.

There is a lot wrong with this post. 20 teams in premiership, mid table is 9/10/11 but that's nit picking. We'll probably end up 2/3 points behind Utd who will finish 4th imo. That's after only starting to play after Jan. FWIW I thought City/Che at start of year with rest nowhere so maybe you are right and everyone else is only a mid table team.

As regards last seasons squad, Suarez scored 30 something goals and created about another 20. Sturridge wasn't injured as much and Sterling was trying to prove his worth. Gerrard was a year younger, Fanagan was playing well at left/right full. Etc etc. So there are a lot more variables than what you suggest.
                                                                                                        I did say my mid table comment was harsh. I don't watch the comings and goings at Liverpool so I'll take your word for it. It's easy to see now how hard poor aul Moysies job was going from 2nd to 7th. Nice to be back challenging top 4 again anyway.

Comment

Ticket for the final for sale

Comment

Brendan Rodgers: Record breaker. The first Liverpool manager since the 1950's to not win a trophy in their first three seasons in charge! That stat actually surprised me.

Comment

Quick excel question, I have a list of ten entries which are used as a drop down list. Each entry has a corresponding multiple factor in an adjacent cell.

What formula do I use to say 'when XX is selected from drop down list, use YY multiplier'?

Comment

Brendan Rodgers: Record breaker. The first Liverpool manager since the 1950's to not win a trophy in their first three seasons in charge! That stat actually surprised me.
                                                                                                                He won a Wenger Top 4 is a trophy Trophy.

Comment

Ticket for the final for sale
                                                                                                                  First time for me at twickenham, and weirdlyenough, seeing the same teams i saw in Dublin. Will once again be rooting for clermont.

Comment

Originally posted by CHD View Post
                                                                                                                    He won a Wenger Top 4 is a trophy Trophy.
                                                                                                                    On a par with Moyes winning the charity shield.

Comment

Originally posted by shrapnel View Post
                                                                                                                      First time for me at twickenham, and weirdlyenough, seeing the same teams i saw in Dublin. Will once again be rooting for clermont.
                                                                                                                      I'll probably go over for the weekend anyway if Jennies doesn't run at punchestown

Comment

Originally posted by The Situation View Post
                                                                                                                        Schmidt should not be doing interviews at this time. Poor form.
                                                                                                                        You are the PSV of Irish rugby.

Comment

I did say my mid table comment was harsh. I don't watch the comings and goings at Liverpool so I'll take your word for it. It's easy to see now how hard poor aul Moysies job was going from 2nd to 7th. Nice to be back challenging top 4 again anyway.
                                                                                                                          Absolutely and ye are probably the form team at the minute (maybe
                                                                                                                          arsenal ?), even allowing for yesterdays loss. With some good summer signings I'd expect next year to be a 3 team fight for the title.

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X