Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Arsenal lucky to get to extra time. Reading playing really well and would have deserved the win in 90 mins. Arsenal playing dreadful though.

Comment

Originally posted by premierstone View Post
      I was actually wrong as well, it was 2011 we won the minor!
      I actually knew that and meant to correct it. I was there. One of the best goals I've ever seen in Croke Park to win it at the death.
      You are technically correct...the best kind of correct
      World Record Holder for Long Distance Soul Reads: May 7th 2011

Comment

Champions.

Comment

Originally posted by CHD View Post
          Two of the best no.10s in the League and we sit one deep and stick the other on the right. Oscar should be playing the Lampard role and we go back to 433.

Matic
          Oscar - Fabregas
          Willian ------------- Hazard
          Costa
          That would crush.
          I didn't even realise Oscar was playing til the assist. Chelsea deserved it. Where can I ship the pound? Will an IOU suffice?

Comment

most boring team to win the PL since United two years ago. Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
            The PL is dire and getting worse. Now without further ado ladies and gentlemen I give you your 2015 PL Champions

Comment

Originally posted by BennyHiFi View Post
              Well i have been buying records since 1981 so i've seen facial hair come in and out of fashion several times since then. Even briefly sported some myself in 1995.

Finally buckled and picked up The Beatles White Album stereo remaster today & got a new stylus for my turntable so it's gonna be an epic evening!

Currently rocking Dr. Dre's The Chronic. No surprise the guy is now a gazillionaire.

Interestingly the executive producer was Suge Knight. Also no surprise he and Dre fell out soon after the release of this record.
              Dre is a genius, Suge Knight up on a murder charge currently.

Originally posted by The Situation View Post
              Amazed a company as big as Adidas went with a "there will be haters" slogan, it's needlessly combative.
              Was thinking something similar myself, ridic.
              "you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

Feel sorry for the Reading keeper. Shit for him.

Comment

Originally posted by dobby View Post
                  I didn't even realise Oscar was playing til the assist. Chelsea deserved it. Where can I ship the pound? Will an IOU suffice?
                  IOU is good m8. Will hold it against you til we meet.

Originally posted by Solskjaer View Post
                  most boring team to win the PL since United two years ago. Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
                  The PL is dire and getting worse. Now without further ado ladies and gentlemen I give you your 2015 PL Champions

lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
                    Feel sorry for the Reading keeper. Shit for him.
                    Horrible to happen but you're taught at 10 years old to put your knee behind your hands.

Comment

You have to admit its grim to watch CHD?

Comment

Originally posted by zuutroy View Post
                        You have to admit its grim to watch CHD?
                        The whole league has been below par since Christmas. It isn't grim but certainly hasn't been as entertaining as it could be.

Comment

Fair play to Wenger getting Sanchez in at half the price of Di Maria. Be interesting to see where both are in 2 years time

Comment

Originally posted by tylerdurden94 View Post
                            Dre is a genius, Suge Knight up on a murder charge currently.
                            Agreed on Dre.

The Suge Knight murder proceedings are pretty dramatic including video of the incident where a man lost his life. (Second story down)

Knight has made a lot of enemies but even the dude who assaulted him before the death doesn't want to 'snitch' on him.

Comment

Well chums
                              X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                              Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Originally posted by Lord Sir Business View Post
                                Well chums
                                Four star €10 deal with BBQ base, chicken and green pepper and wedges. Washed down with a can of coca cola. You?

Comment

Chinese, breast of chicken curry with boiled rice. Chicken satay and chips, chilli chicken wings, prawn crackers.
                                  ^on the way

Beverage: Milk

I'll be sharing that food tbf!

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Comment

ISS passing over in the next 10 minutes.

Also upgraded my S5 to Android 5.0 lollipop, seems faster than before. Anyone else do the update?

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide To... View Post
                                          Was ambling earlier with the family from the fantastic looking Stephen's Green (well played on the flowers groundskeepers), to catch the new 'two lads' mural (almost better than the Why Go Bald? sign beside it, hope it stays there for good), and then down to the Adam and Eve church on Merchants Key (someone said it was a hidden gem of Dublin. it's not).

Stopped by the Burdocks near Christchurch as most people say that's the best Burdocks.

Wife is obsessed with fish and chips at the moment, but has to be careful enough on the portions due to pregnancy and mercury levels.

Jaysus, Burdocks is shite compared to Beschoffs. How do they have any reputation at all? A big glob of greasy fish for a tenner and then charging two euro for a crappy sauce. Admittedly their chips are amazing, but you don't go to a fish and chip shop for chips.
                                          €2 for sauce? bloody hell.

Comment

Originally posted by Fiery Wasabi View Post

Also upgraded my S5 to Android 5.0 lollipop, seems faster than before. Anyone else do the update?
                                            Seemed a lot further away compared to last weeks.

Doesnt compare to the shuttle pass a few years ago, i can still see that giant roaring across the night sky with its engine just behind it.
                                            This too shall pass.

Comment

Originally posted by oleras View Post
                                              Seemed a lot further away compared to last weeks.

Doesnt compare to the shuttle pass a few years ago, i can still see that giant roaring across the night sky with its engine just behind it.
                                              They're getting an espresso machine today...

Specially designed ‘ISSpresso’ machine overcomes absence of gravity by firing pressurised water through capsule of coffee

Comment

you can get an app that will point you at the ISS and bam there it is.

Comment

Originally posted by zuutroy View Post
                                                  They're getting an espresso machine today...

http://www.theguardian.com/science/2...rfect-espresso
                                                  Isn't some dude spending a whole year on board, his twin is staying on earth and they are going to compare them to see the effects of zero gravity.
                                                  This too shall pass.

Comment

140 years old mechanical archer.
                                                    Is that how you crash a wedding? yes it is, Bionic Barry, yes it is.

Comment

anyone know how long it takes pokerstars fr to withdraw?

Comment

Modern Drunkard is an irreverent homage to the lifestyle of the chronically wasted, filtered through rose-colored shot glasses.

Comment

Any craic?

Comment

Originally posted by poprock View Post
                                                            It varies for me. Posted before that it takes longer than 48 hours sometimes, while others said it was 6 hours for them.

Comment

Upgraded my HTC One a couple of weeks ago, bluetooth is fucked ever since. A couple of good new features, notifications visible from lock screen and rolodex style 'recent apps' are cool but my head is fried over the bluetooth thing.

I use my phone a lot to listen to music over a bluetooth speaker, since the update I have to unpair the device and reboot every time I want to connect to it. Having problems casting to Chromecast too. Really hope they fix it soon.

Also, phone lags a lot too since the update, I cleared off about 15gig worth of image files thinking that was the problem but it's still quite laggy.

Until there's a bug fixing update I wouldn't recommend lollipop.
                                                              I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

Jaysus, Burdocks is shite compared to Beschoffs. How do they have any reputation at all? A big glob of greasy fish for a tenner and then charging two euro for a crappy sauce. Admittedly their chips are amazing, but you don't go to a fish and chip shop for chips.
                                                                Tried the Beshoff Bros on Dame street today. Really is in a different class to most other chippers. It's a sad day for my local chipper though, as I just cant see myself using it again.
                                                                Gone full 'Glinner' since June 2022.

Comment

At a wedding and the band did a 90's section which was entirely bad dance music songs. Not impressed. Band not good in general.

Comment

Originally posted by 5starpool View Post
                                                                    At a wedding and the band did a 90's section which was entirely bad dance music songs. Not impressed. Band not good in general.
                                                                    Rush the stage, grab the mic and away you go. Be pro active.

Comment

Comment

anyone here had laser eye surgery. I am thinking of getting it done but I believe the advertised prices are bullshit.
                                                                        Her sky-ness
                                                                        © 5starpool

Comment

Originally posted by SatNav View Post
                                                                          anyone here had laser eye surgery. I am thinking of getting it done but I believe the advertised prices are bullshit.
                                                                          Work colleague got it done about 18months ago. She said it's the best decision she ever made and views the cost as a bargain now.

Comment

Also spotted this. Something about luxurlous really had me tempted.

Gone full 'Glinner' since June 2022.

Comment

Work colleague got it done about 18months ago. She said it's the best decision she ever made and views the cost as a bargain now.
                                                                              so many mixed reviews on Boards. I dunno about heading into the ones in shopping centres, seemingly they are very pushy and change the price just before the Op. Ideally wouldnt mind paying 2.5 k but no more. so many people quoting different prices anything from 595 per eye to nearly 5k.

Also alot complain of dry eyes and halos around the eyes at night. kinda nervous about it all tbh.

who did she go to? and how much did she pay? I am -3.75 and - 3.50. I am not sure if the price goes up the worse you are. I am as blind as a bat lol
                                                                              Her sky-ness
                                                                              © 5starpool

Comment

Originally posted by SatNav View Post
                                                                                so many mixed reviews on Boards. I dunno about heading into the ones in shopping centres, seemingly they are very pushy and change the price just before the Op. Ideally wouldnt mind paying 2.5 k but no more. so many people quoting different prices anything from 595 per eye to nearly 5k.

Also alot complain of dry eyes and halos around the eyes at night. kinda nervous about it all tbh.

who did she go to? and how much did she pay? I am -3.75 and - 3.50. I am not sure if the price goes up the worse you are. I am as blind as a bat lol
                                                                                She used a place in Cork, can't remember the name. She paid 850 per eye. That included all the after care and things that come with it. She had some discomfort for a few days but was bacl working 2 days after the procedure.

Comment

I wouldn't go to a shopping centre tbh. Better off going to optilase or blackrock or somewhere proper imo.

Comment

I wouldn't go to a shopping centre tbh. Better off going to optilase or blackrock or somewhere proper imo.
                                                                                    Optilase is the one I am tempted to go for. Thanks to the cunt celia Holman lee every evening plugging it lol it has quite good reviews too
                                                                                    Her sky-ness
                                                                                    © 5starpool

Comment

...

Comment

Most of those thai massage places look like actual massage parlours (mobile phone numbers, dodgy parts of town, top floor of decrepit building). I guess happy endings at least are de rigueur in them?
                                                                                        Trip report ?
                                                                                        Her sky-ness
                                                                                        © 5starpool

Comment

...

Comment

I'll set up a gofundme page
                                                                                            you may set it at" I wont Million"
                                                                                            Her sky-ness
                                                                                            © 5starpool

Comment

Originally posted by poprock View Post
                                                                                              [IMG][/IMG]

Comment

CHD Chelsea Champions party started tonight.

Champions.

Comment

A wise man once wrote...

Who the fuck are Man United?
                                                                                                  Then the Blues go marching on on on.

He was wise and a poet.

Comment

That HBO scientology documentary was excellent. Apologies for doubting it when it first came out. Between that and Durst, HBO have been on a bit of a docu-roll of late. Anyone watched any other documentaries from them that are worth a gander? (or indeed anywhere else!).
                                                                                                    Internets Own Boy, Aaron Swartz doc is very good
                                                                                                    airport, lol

Comment

Hey, Kayroo.

There's only one team in Fulham
                                                                                                      There's only one team in Fulhammmmmmmmmmmm

Comment

We know what we are
                                                                                                        We know what we arrrrrrrreeeee
                                                                                                        Champions of England
                                                                                                        We know what we are.

Comment

JOSE Mourinho
                                                                                                          JOSE Mourinho
                                                                                                          JOSE Mourinho
                                                                                                          JOSE Mourinho

Comment

chelsea song no one can stop us now!!!!!!!!!!!!COME ON CHELSEA FC!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Happyoutmate^

Nil craic dobbo. Need to add some craic into my life.
                                                                                                              I'm hereby appointing CHD my Minster for Craic. He will guide me.

Comment

Comment

Happyoutmate^

Champions.

Comment

Happyoutmate^

That Dobbo lad owes me a pound. Welcher.

Comment

Louies jimmies status: seriously rustled.

Comment

Chelsea m8.

Comment

Night m8

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X