Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Does batman vs superman not sound like the most anticlimactic fight ever? Oh batman is dead? now goku vs superman...

Comment

Originally posted by Megatron View Post
      I think I want a Bike.

Am I better to get one on the Bike to Work Scheme or get one from Adverts?

I want to spend about €300 - €400
      Back to work scheme and you can get a better bike..... no brainer really
      Follow me in twitterland

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Would like C kid's views on this one, Don't think he cam say this is awful

Its great!

Her sky-ness
          © 5starpool

Comment

Originally posted by AndyFatBastard View Post
            You need proof you have a ticket to leave the USA. If you haven't booked a return flight you WILL get quizzed on it so bring hard copies of receipts, booking confirmations etc. We flew into Chicago and got the train from Seattle to Vancouver. They wouldn't even let us check in to our flight to Chicago without a load of hassle.
            Yeah I know you def need proof you will leave the US, but my question was does that proof have to be leaving North America..some places online say it does, but it doesnt seem clear to me

Comment

Originally posted by luckforsome View Post
              ...not just €2 A month sadly...what would your first message be..is it a simple "hey how are you?"... Or something more original, if yeah what?...
              I have left Tinder now as I have a GF but ya normal hello how are you for me. I am sure the creative ones may do a little better but it wasn't for me.
              Pm for rakeback deals

Comment

So Saturday is Record Store Day all around the world.

A fantastic marketing phenomenon and great for record shops but a double edged sword for a vinyl fanatic like me.

Why?
                Corporatism, fetishism, hipsterism... well they all drive the price up.

Me/
                Don't care-ism - cos there's more records than ever before i can buy!

But every day is record day round here so, as usual, i got in early and picked up records by Dr. Dre (The Chronic), Beatfink (Dublin soul/psych), A 1955-64 Highlife comp (Nigeria/Ghana) and Nirvana In Ureto (on sale at 13e in Tower).

Sweet.

EDIT:Just saw this beauty for sale - Grandmaster Flash v Stiff Little Fingers

Will get:EDIT
                Last edited by BennyHiFi; 18-04-15, 00:42.

Comment

If you are a vinyl fanatic, you're a hipster m8.
                  X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                  Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Miss when Chelsea v Manyoo meant something.

Comment

Quick Q: I'll be hitting Dublin at about 6pm this evening, but wondering if the water charges plebs will still be fucking up the city regarding travel restictions? Are things generally back to normal by that time?

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
                        Yeah, already have two sheds, one of which I'll be knocking down to make the space. 25m2 would be massive, no way will it be anywhere near that.
                        If you new "garden room" plus the shed you are keeping is under 25m2 then you are good to go without planning.

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide To... View Post
                          Oh that Martina / Enoch Burke Lifeline thing this morning was rather epic. Just listening back to it now.
                          Cliff's?
                          Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Third or fourth time to visit Port Elizabeth and I like it better every time.
                            All the locals talk about is how much better Capetown is.

Very jealous of Keane coming here with his mot for a holiday.

Did quite a hitch on it last night and so have a couple of good night club recommendations for his trip.

Comment

Originally posted by CHD View Post
                              Miss when Chelsea v Manyoo meant something.

Next season m8. Do you want to have a pound on the game today? Draw no bet.

Comment

from where I'm sitting it looks like the Boers strategy a few hundred years ago was to kidnap all the hottest blondes from Europe and hide them here.
                                Last edited by Strewelpeter; 18-04-15, 09:27.

Comment

I'm sitting in a cafe right on the seafront and there is a dude in full hare Krishna regalia sitting in the lotus position on the rocks in front of the waves liking totally at one with whatever ... Then his phone goes off and he gets into a highly animated conversation.
                                  maybe it was someone calling to tell him the tide is coming in and he only has a few minutes before he really is at one with nature!

Comment

Originally posted by SatNav View Post
                                    Would like C kid's views on this one, Don't think he cam say this is awful

Its great!

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1198156/?ref_=nv_sr_5

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                                      Third or fourth time to visit Port Elizabeth and I like it better every time.
                                      All the locals talk about is how much better Capetown is.

Very jealous of Keane coming here with his mot for a holiday.

Did quite a hitch on it last night and so have a couple of good night club recommendations for his trip.
                                      Cliffs

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                                        from where I'm sitting it looks like the Boers strategy a few hundred years ago was to kidnap all the hottest blondes from Europe and hide them here.
                                        You really do like them old

Comment

Comment

Watching old episodes of New Yankee Workshop, Norm is genius, such a master craftsman.
                                            This too shall pass.

Comment

Not really a big fan of coconut oil, what else is good for high heat cooking? Almond oil?

Comment

Originally posted by Denny Crane View Post
                                                Not really a big fan of coconut oil, what else is good for high heat cooking? Almond oil?
                                                Ghee

Comment

This dog thinks its own foot wants to steal it's bone

Comment

clermont in full voice already. I am excite!!!

Comment

saracens have what it takes to win this, and with a home final beckoning, this is gonna be close!!!

Comment

horrible first half!

Comment

Originally posted by dobby View Post
                                                          Next season m8. Do you want to have a pound on the game today? Draw no bet.
                                                          I'll have a pound with ya m8.

Comment

Conor McHugh the difference between the teams in the u21 semi final in tullamore. Tipp have wind advantage in 2nd half dubs lead by 7-3 on scoreboard but I make it 8-3
                                                            Last edited by horatio1; 18-04-15, 15:45.

Comment

Originally posted by horatio1 View Post
                                                              Conor McHugh the difference between the teams in the u21 semi final in tullamore. Tipp have wind advantage in 2nd half dubs lead by 7-3 on scoreboard but I make it 8-3
                                                              I felt Tipp lacked scoring power in the first half. I dont see that changing in this half and Dublin should easily hold.

We could afford to play O'Riordan FF in the 2012 final if memory serves me right.
                                                              Pm for rakeback deals

Comment

Originally posted by Lord Sir Business View Post
                                                                If you are a vinyl fanatic, you're a hipster m8.
                                                                Well i have been buying records since 1981 so i've seen facial hair come in and out of fashion several times since then. Even briefly sported some myself in 1995.

Finally buckled and picked up The Beatles White Album stereo remaster today & got a new stylus for my turntable so it's gonna be an epic evening!

Currently rocking Dr. Dre's The Chronic. No surprise the guy is now a gazillionaire.

Interestingly the executive producer was Suge Knight. Also no surprise he and Dre fell out soon after the release of this record.

Comment

Courtois, Ivanovic, Cahill, Terry (c), Azpilicueta, Zouma, Matic, Oscar, Fabregas, Hazard, Drogba

De Gea, Valencia, Smalling, McNair, Shaw, Mata, Rooney, Herrera, Young, Fellaini, Falcao

Comment

Originally posted by tipp86 View Post
                                                                    I felt Tipp lacked scoring power in the first half. I dont see that changing in this half and Dublin should easily hold.

We could afford to play O'Riordan FF in the 2012 final if memory serves me right.
                                                                    Wind fairly strong ye might just do it

Comment

Miss when Chelsea v Manyoo the premier league meant something.

Profit before people.

Comment

So much for that analysis. Dublin wont be winning this at ease. Correct black card for the Dublin lad there aswell as O'Brien would have had that in the net.
                                                                        Pm for rakeback deals

Comment

Great stuff from the tipp u21s.

Comment

Wish I'd said it in the first half when Dubs were winning so it wouldn't seem petty but this referee is ruining a game between two great teams here.
                                                                            You are technically correct...the best kind of correct
                                                                            World Record Holder for Long Distance Soul Reads: May 7th 2011

Comment

Two serious kicks from both team there.
                                                                              Pm for rakeback deals

Comment

Tipp midfield are absolute beasts

Comment

What a result and performance.

Great group of players.

Comment

O'Brien and Riordan are so good. This Tipp team has most likely robbed this group of Dublin lads of two AI medals.
                                                                                    Pm for rakeback deals

Comment

Originally posted by Kayroo View Post
                                                                                      Tipp midfield are absolute beasts
                                                                                      As I have said in the gambling thread one of them cannot even play club football at an adult level. I doubt Tipp football will ever match the big guns with the club game the way it is.
                                                                                      Pm for rakeback deals

Comment

42.ie with an idiotic headline "Unbelievable Comeback to knock out Dubs and Make History"

Tipperary won this competition in 2011! They've got one of the best youth set ups in Ireland frankly and that's a cracking team they have there. Dublin left a few too many points behind them but that Tipp midfield is absolute quality and they have some serious players there. Be good to see some of them step up to the Seniors and get Tipp going in Munster.

Comment

Originally posted by tipp86 View Post
                                                                                          As I have said in the gambling thread one of them cannot even play club football at an adult level. I doubt Tipp football will ever match the big guns with the club game the way it is.
                                                                                          The club game and the pressure towards the hurlers will stop Tipp getting out of Division 3.

Comment

The club game and the pressure towards the hurlers will stop Tipp getting out of Division 3.
                                                                                            Im not sure about that we made Division 2 with a weaker side a few years ago. I would probably agree that they may not be able to sustain Div 2 as the norm.

We were robbed above in Armagh this year and Fermanagh were lucky enough to beat us.
                                                                                            Pm for rakeback deals

Comment

The Boom is back lads!

Her sky-ness
                                                                                              © 5starpool

Comment

Originally posted by SatNav View Post
                                                                                                The Boom is back lads!

Fitz EOM buyin

Comment

It is like being down to 10 men with Oscar and Drogba on the pitch.

Comment

Should of left them out and played more defensive midfielders m8

Comment

Bin your bills protest today

Comment

42.ie with an idiotic headline "Unbelievable Comeback to knock out Dubs and Make History"

Tipperary won this competition in 2011! They've got one of the best youth set ups in Ireland frankly and that's a cracking team they have there. Dublin left a few too many points behind them but that Tipp midfield is absolute quality and they have some serious players there. Be good to see some of them step up to the Seniors and get Tipp going in Munster.
                                                                                                        No, they won the minor in 2012, this is the first ever u21 final for Tipp, Riordan is the best player I have seen at U21 level and as a midfield partnership they are a colossus.

Comment

Originally posted by premierstone View Post
                                                                                                          No, they won the minor in 2012, this is the first ever u21 final for Tipp, Riordan is the best player I have seen at U21 level and as a midfield partnership they are a colossus.
                                                                                                          Ah my bad! You're right of course. Apologies.

Also totally agree about their midfield. Riordan won't stay with the footballers will he?

Comment

That is why Oscar should be in the middle. Get the fuck in there.

Comment

Amazed a company as big as Adidas went with a "there will be haters" slogan, it's needlessly combative.
                                                                                                              Profit before people.

Comment

Also totally agree about their midfield. Riordan won't stay with the footballers will he?
                                                                                                                He will definitely stay, he's a football man through and through, personally don't actually think he is good enough for the hurlers, he's not a natural hurler and he's hurling is a bit slow.

Comment

That is why Oscar should be in the middle. Get the fuck in there.
                                                                                                                  Watching the game with a mate who's a Chelsea fan. He was not happy watching sayint it was all United etc. I told him with Hazard on anything is possible and United will get caught on the break due to being shit at the back. Boom Hazard. Sigh.

Comment

Originally posted by dobby View Post
                                                                                                                    Watching the game with a mate who's a Chelsea fan. He was not happy watching sayint it was all United etc. I told him with Hazard on anything is possible and United will get caught on the break due to being shit at the back. Boom Hazard. Sigh.
                                                                                                                    Two of the best no.10s in the League and we sit one deep and stick the other on the right. Oscar should be playing the Lampard role and we go back to 433.

Matic
                                                                                                                    Oscar - Fabregas
                                                                                                                    Willian ------------- Hazard
                                                                                                                    Costa
                                                                                                                    That would crush.

Comment

I was actually wrong as well, it was 2011 we won the minor!

Comment

Originally posted by Tar.Aldarion View Post
                                                                                                                        This dog thinks its own foot wants to steal it's bone

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qvJ-uEEtFaQ
                                                                                                                        Been out all day for a blast on the old motor-sickle, up and down the south coast.. Dorset, Hampshire, West Sussex.. beautiful day, beautiful scenery. Having said that, the above is in contention for one of the greatest things I've seen all day.

Comment

Mike Dean doing his best to get United level.

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X