This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Keane View Post
    Is this idea of totally free GP visits for under 6s with no means testing absolutely crazy or is there something I'm missing that makes it not terrible?
    Election time

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Have the country has medical cards anyway, really should change to free GPs.

Which reminds me my medical card runs out in a month? What crazy things should i get my GP to do before it runs out? I get blood tests for free on my new health insurance but fuck it I'll take the hit on my medical card instead while I can.

Comment

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=920jLVQOLFI

Was just looking at the lyrics to this song. It's as bad as they come!

You don't get them girls loose, loose (TJR)
          You don't get the world loose, loose
          You don't get money - oof, oof (Mr Worldwide)
          But I do, I do

You don't get them girls loose, loose
          You don't get money - oof, oof
          But I do, I do

I said, y'all having a good time out there?

Yeah, yeah, yeah, Que no pare la fiesta - Don't stop the party

I'm running through the world like a running back
          Scarface, world's mine, running back
          30,000 people went here to see me?
          80,000 in London, Wembley

90,000 people Morocco, and I'm just getting warmed up, papo
          thethe
          The bolded bit has to be bullshit, no way he sold out Wembley as the headline act. Maybe the Morocco bit is true,can't vouch for their musical taste

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide To... View Post
            Noone should have to pay to go to the GP imo. Nice start.
            Why not?

Comment

Getting all your entertainment for free is going to your head

Comment

I disagree. Noone shouldn't have to pay for his GP visits, nor should anyone else.

Comment

Originally posted by Denny Crane View Post
                  Election time
                  Gimmicky throwaway to the middle class. The net saving per year will be approx one week of childcare.

Comment

Dude fires a gun, cop neutralizes the threat. Murica

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.
                    This too shall pass.

Comment

:eek Revealed: former Bradford chairman linked to at least eight fires before Valley Parade disaster

The premium domain name gu.com is for sale. Make an offer or buy it now at a set price. Simple, safe and secure through

Comment

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
                        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=920jLVQOLFI

Was just looking at the lyrics to this song. It's as bad as they come!

SPOILER
                        You don't get them girls loose, loose (TJR)
                        You don't get money - oof, oof (Mr Worldwide)
                        But I do, I do

You don't get them girls loose, loose
                        You don't get money - oof, oof
                        But I do, I do

I'm running through the world like a running back
                        Scarface, world's mine, running back
                        30,000 people went here to see me?
                        80,000 in London, Wembley

90,000 people Morocco, and I'm just getting warmed up, papo
                        Catch me with RedOne in Stockholm
                        Beirut, cafe, getting my drink on (Voli)
                        Where all the pretty woman hit the hooka
                        All of them sweet, azucar, azucar
                        Dale disfruta

They can't, they won't, they never will, stop the party

I said, y'all having a good time out there

I'm from the city, where they stress, yeah they sling keys
                        And now I'm doing shows in Helsinki
                        I know what y'all thinking, you're thinking,
                        That you can out-think me, but you can't frankly
                        I'm out for the vengeance, Frankie (C-Notes)
                        Just 'cause you ain't me, don't hate me
                        As a matter fact you should thank me
                        Even if you don't, you're welcome Yankees
                        Zig-a zig-a zig-a zig-a-ow
                        Who got the keys to the world, now? Yours truly - blaow!

Imma give it to ya, ah ah
                        Now give it to me, ah ah
                        Now give it to me, ah ah

Now give it to me, ah ah
                        Get funky, get funky
                        Now stop!

He nailed it.

Comment

I've got two tickets to UFC 189 - Aldo/Mcgregor (July 11th, Vegas) if anyone is looking to buy some or knows someone looking for two. Doesn't look like I'll be going anymore.

They're in the skies, section 224, just looking to sell for the price I paid ($377 US each)
                          Last edited by Charlie Sheen; 15-04-15, 17:00.

Comment

Feel like I'm living in the dark ages here with no TV or broadband. Don't suppose any kind soul has a horizon wi-free username and password that they would be willing to share and allow me to use this evening?

If there is, a PM would be greatly appreciated and a few pints purchased in return on your next trip to Malta
                            Join the IPB Fantasy Football League 19/20

http://www.irishpokerboards.com/foru...88#post1104188

Comment

Lying on a six foot cube of styrofoam.
                              X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                              Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Originally posted by Tar.Aldarion View Post
                                What do you mean? Just bring runners for commuting and change out of them when you get there.

Also i hope to never work in a formal office, fuck that.
                                I'd rather work in a formal office than a place where munster jerseys and premiership jerseys with your nickname on the back don't result in written warnings as I unfortunately currently do

Comment

Comment

Comment

The wealth and opulence of this place is unbelievable.

It's kind of hard to take in the scale of it.
                                      there is a massive new development called the pearl that takes Ballardian soullessness to the next level.
                                      Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Comment

Comment

How was this never investigated properly is just mad. Very bad couple of weeks for English football. The youtube video of the fire is a pretty bad watch and wouldn't do a lot to engratiate people to English football fans of the time with some of them cheering & dancing on the pitch (albeit they didn't really appreciate what was happening exactly).

Starts about 1.30 in & the whole stand is gone in 5 mins...

Last edited by Dice75; 15-04-15, 18:56.

Comment

Having said that if you wanted a break that was just hot sunshine and luxury hotels and shopping for sit you don't really want and can't afford anyway, you could do an awful lot worse than it.

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                                                Having said that if you wanted a break that was just hot sunshine and luxury hotels and shopping for sit you don't really want and can't afford anyway, you could do an awful lot worse than it.

It's the poor battery hen workers I think about when reading about these places flying up.
                                                The luxurious facade hides a lot of suffering. Boycott imo

Comment

Aaron Hernandez' story is going to be the greatest 30 For 30 ever.

Comment

Originally posted by Solskjaer View Post
                                                    It's the poor battery hen workers I think about when reading about these places flying up.
                                                    The luxurious facade hides a lot of suffering. Boycott imo
                                                    I wasn't talking to any of the lowest paid people, only ones who spoke English in the hotels, shops, taxis, uber drivers and a good few better paid it guys. Every single one of them are happy to be here including the lads who have wives and kids at home. I heard it said during the week that there is more than70. billion a year leaving here in remittances!
                                                    but Inc the lads at the bottom of the heap are treated like shit and there is feck all in the line of health and safety for them.

Comment

I think we have some weird thing in this country where we feel guilty about getting something for our tax. We're grand with unemployed people getting more than minimum wage workers - free housing, welfare, healthcare, travel, no creche costs due to being at home - but any type of tax cut - e.g. 52% marginal top rate to 51%, or heaven forbid that you don't have to pay to check your kids health, and we moan about it. It shouldn't be that paying tax is simply a duty to supporting the less fortunate - although that's a very good reason - we should also expect some sort of return. That's the way it works in most other countries.
                                                      My problem with it is that it represents no return at all. What are we talking about here? 150-200 euro a year? Raising a child is fucking dear and any parent who is impressed by this is fairly blind imo.

Comment

21.11 to the west ISS will be passing, nice clear skies here in Limerick.
                                                        This too shall pass.

Comment

Loooooooooportooooooooool Pep.

Comment

Comment

I'm so in love with this song right now.....

I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

Barca rampant here. Great to see.
                                                                "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Finally managed to buy a car today. 2 things

1) the boom is back, very hard to actually get a car I was interested in as it was already sold.
                                                                  2) car buying is remarkably unsatisfying.

Comment

But we can say 'well at least it's something, now we need more'. Don't think there's any harm acknowledging a very small step in the right direction. Politicians do need some positive reinforcement!
                                                                    Jaysus us childless workers are milked enough as it is!

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Denny Crane View Post
                                                                        Jaysus us childless workers are milked enough as it is!
                                                                        yeah, have a few kids there to compensate

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
                                                                          yeah, have a few kids there to compensate
                                                                          Too sensible for that

Comment

Put the bunny back in the box (Sky 1)

My Jordan Speith dance

Comment

I guess I'm the only one that thought barring a couple of cool scenes, Better Call Saul was pretty much The Emperor's new clothes.

It was only when I opened Netflix last night that I realised last week was the finale. I found myself not really caring that there wasn't another one.

All the Mike scenes were outstanding though, I think he would've made for a better BB spin off.

Meh, imo.

Comment

anyone on here ever built an outdoor room in the garden? looking to get this done in the next few months, thinking something like this. Any tips\advice appreciated. Main purpose would be as an extra playroom\den for the kids (or somewhere for me to go and read\drink quietly away from them )

Comment

anyone on here ever built an outdoor room in the garden? looking to get this done in the next few months, thinking something like this. Any tips\advice appreciated. Main purpose would be as an extra playroom\den for the kids (or somewhere for me to go and read\drink quietly away from them )
                                                                                  Go further

Shomera are the leading provider of Garden Rooms in Ireland. Garden Rooms, Garden Studios & Garden Offices designed with experiences & passion. Learn More

Comment

Seen a bit of press about these guys over the years: http://www.shomera.ie/studios-gallery/

Edit: beaten to the punch!
                                                                                    Last edited by Guest; 15-04-15, 21:44.

Comment

The fiinale was actually terrible come to think of it.

SPOILER
                                                                                      The half dollar scam was great fun, but other than that scene it was shit. That bingo hall scene and the scam montage bit just seemed like filler, the bingo bit felt like it was going somewhere, had a certain tension but by the end of the scene I was like, 'huh?'
                                                                                      As I said above, I didn't realise at the time it was the finale, but it didn't have 'finale' qualities at all to it, I'm not expecting a big cliff hanger or anything but it just felt a bit too flat. He turned down the big career opportunity? Sure we knew that.

Comment

Originally posted by Emmet View Post
                                                                                        Yeah, they make lovely gear but expensive. Looking at 20k or more with them.

I already blew my wad on the house rebuild last year. This is to be more 'rustic' (i.e. cheap).

Comment

RTE Late Debate on repossessions is pretty interesting. Pretty much nobody on the programme really understands the problem and the realistic solutions.
                                                                                          You are technically correct...the best kind of correct
                                                                                          World Record Holder for Long Distance Soul Reads: May 7th 2011

Comment

Well that's the end of that, great show

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

Would so love the room for one of those log cabins, our back garden is only about 50% bigger than our main bedroom.

They're so versatile, a play room while they're nippers, man cave after that, pool table, foozball, bar, guitar wankin.

Comment

Originally posted by Lazare View Post
                                                                                                The fiinale was actually terrible come to think of it.

SPOILER
                                                                                                The half dollar scam was great fun, but other than that scene it was shit. That bingo hall scene and the scam montage bit just seemed like filler, the bingo bit felt like it was going somewhere, had a certain tension but by the end of the scene I was like, 'huh?'
                                                                                                As I said above, I didn't realise at the time it was the finale, but it didn't have 'finale' qualities at all to it, I'm not expecting a big cliff hanger or anything but it just felt a bit too flat. He turned down the big career opportunity? Sure we knew that.
                                                                                                SPOILER
                                                                                                nice bit o gee in game of thrones all the same END SPOILER

Comment

Steeltechs Garden Studio is a beautiful half glass building that can be finished in a variety of colors. It can be attached to your home or built away in your garden.

Steeltech sheds have a range that may suit. Not as aesthetically pleasing as a log cabin though.

Comment

tinder people seem a bit mad. "hey you look great, where in Dublin do you live exactly, how tall are you?"

.. um hello
                                                                                                    Last edited by Tar.Aldarion; 15-04-15, 22:24.

Comment

I used to be really pissed off at tinders existence but it sounds like there is an awful lot of loons and timewasters on it. What are people at with the photos of them with their siblings/partner/apparently terminally I'll parents,and of course the classic group photo where you don't know which girl it is and there is a big swing in the quality of the group members.

Comment

How long til the first tinder serial killer?

The TV series based on it will be good.

Comment

We call it a shed m8
                                                                                                          X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                                                                                                          Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Originally posted by Lazare View Post
                                                                                                            Would so love the room for one of those log cabins, our back garden is only about 50% bigger than our main bedroom.

They're so versatile, a play room while they're nippers, man cave after that, pool table, foozball, bar, guitar wankin.
                                                                                                            Read that with a comma after guitar. Still made sense.

Comment

Originally posted by PSV58 View Post
                                                                                                              I used to be really pissed off at tinders existence but it sounds like there is an awful lot of loons and timewasters on it. What are people at with the photos of them with their siblings/partner/apparently terminally I'll parents,and of course the classic group photo where you don't know which girl it is and there is a big swing in the quality of the group members.
                                                                                                              Met my girlfriend on Tinder and she is a ride.
                                                                                                              This may or may not be an original thought of my own.
                                                                                                              All efforts were made to make this thought original but with the abundance of thoughts in the world the originality of this thought cannot be guaranteed.
                                                                                                              The author is not liable for any issue arising from the platitudinous nature of this post.

Comment

Originally posted by Theresa View Post
                                                                                                                Met my girlfriend on Tinder and she is a ride.
                                                                                                                Had a go of her first. Confirmed delicious box.

Comment

Presumably they're an auto swipe left, no?

Comment

Girlfriend material makes it clear.

Hot girls everywhere! Check out the best looking college girls on the Internet. New images updated daily - these chicks are hot, hot, hot! Keep Calm and Chive On!

Comment

Watch out for the exempt developments regs.
                                                                                                                      Probably 25m2 max floor area, unless you already have a shed or similar in the garden.
                                                                                                                      If an existing shed was on the original PP it can be ignored.

Comment

seriously over priced 'cabins'

Comment

Originally posted by a-k-47 View Post
                                                                                                                          seriously over priced 'cabins'
                                                                                                                          Ah sure there is you m8

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X