Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Need to putt a bet on this golf to make it bearable. Any suggestions?
    X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
    Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Originally posted by Lord Sir Business View Post
      Not many decent sweats now, maybe Sergio for a top 5.
      I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

Maybe the top fore ?
        This too shall pass.

Comment

Mickleson will finish with a flurry and come second, right?

Comment

BBC just kill Sky with their quality. Ken on the course is sublime.

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

This lad is a machine. Anything else on?
                "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Originally posted by Lazare View Post
                  BBC just kill Sky with their quality. Ken on the course is sublime.
                  Has

Won yet?

Comment

Poor Lazare, it's happening slowly and painfully, you would rather he just quadruple bogeyed and just be done with it

Comment

Originally posted by 5starpool View Post
                      What if I have the channel that it's shown on over here but decide to watch it at a time and in a manner that suits me?
                      Originally posted by CHD View Post
                      What if you stream it for free but pay for Sky?
                      Acceptable

Comment

What a fucking shot Justin Rose

Comment

We're in for a fantastic back 9 lads.

Comment

Originally posted by Kim Huybrechts View Post
                            Poor Lazare, it's happening slowly and painfully, you would rather he just quadruple bogeyed and just be done with it
                            I blame lefty chatting to him. STFU Phil and let the man concentrate. Spieth would've left him be.

Comment

Originally posted by Jam-Fly View Post
                              thought the same thing actually after the match, there's not many universes where Young figures ahead of Di Maria but it seems we are in one of them

Really enjoyed the game today, thought Mata's goal was superb. I can also see United beating Chelsea, fortunately I think Chelsea have done just enough in not dropping points throughout the season. It's a cliche, but all those results they grinded out (today being one example) will prob be enough to clinch them the league. They haven't been as good as expected but have been the best in a bad league this year.

Hopefully next year gets better, City's future is very interesting. They've had a core of world class players (Hart, Kolarov, Kompany, Zabaleta, Milner, Toure, Silva, Aguero etc) playing together for 5+ years now which is an eternity in this day and age. To only have two league titles to show for that is a poor return and it looks like it could be the end of the road for this group of players. It'll be interesting to see where they go from here as it's tough to see how they can improve on the current squad and I don't know if the owners will have the patience to start again and rebuild another squad.
                              bolded two are not close to world class lol. Kompany, Aguero, Toure and Silva yeah. Zabaleta is really good, Hart also excellent but the other two, lol. Kolarov has a great strike, I'll give him that.

Comment

Mickleson will finish with a flurry and come second, right?
                                Pussy ^^

Comment

Originally posted by cardshark202 View Post
                                  bolded two are not close to world class lol. Kompany, Aguero, Toure and Silva yeah. Zabaleta is really good, Hart also excellent but the other two, lol. Kolarov has a great strike, I'll give him that.
                                  That post made me facepalm so I avoided it. Thanks m8.

Comment

Why do they chase the golf ball?

Comment

Originally posted by Emmet View Post
                                      Why do they chase the golf ball?
                                      Crowd?

Ringside seat at the next shot.

Comment

Originally posted by Lazare View Post
                                        We're in for a fantastic back 9 lads.
                                        Maybe not.

He's just too good.

Comment

World class is a subjective term, and I definitely used it somewhat lightly. Kolarov isn't world class but I think Milner is one of the most underrated players in the world. Those players individually may not be world class, but I don't think you can argue that together with the others, they make up a world class spine. Btw, Zabeleta is unquestionably world class imo, wouldn't be a huge fan of Joe Hart though.
                                          Poker Podcast Playlist

Comment

Tiger having a good round by my standards.

Comment

Murican golf fans are fucking idiots, shouting GO TIGER! as he hits it from one group of trees to the other. Would love him to turn around and say, "I'm doing my best so shut the fuck up you fucking retards!".

Comment

McIlroy looks like a canary imo
                                                "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

World class is a subjective term, and I definitely used it somewhat lightly. Kolarov isn't world class but I think Milner is one of the most underrated players in the world. Those players individually may not be world class, but I don't think you can argue that together with the others, they make up a world class spine. Btw, Zabeleta is unquestionably world class imo, wouldn't be a huge fan of Joe Hart though.
                                                  James Milner is average. He is in that team to fulfil the English homegrown rules. They'll ship him off and waste millions on Sterling or Kane in the summer.

Comment

James Milner is average. He is in that team to fulfil the English homegrown rules. They'll ship him off and waste millions on Sterling or Kane in the summer.
                                                    Milner is a workhorse, there are worse players there than him. He has been very good for city this year

Comment

Tiger not bothered playing off the green stuff. Same as myself.

Comment

Originally posted by Kim Huybrechts View Post
                                                        Milner is a workhorse, there are worse players there than him. He has been very good for city this year
                                                        No.

Yes he works hard and gives 100%. City aren't as good as they should be because they have players like Milner starting.

Comment

Players like Milner are needed to win championships. He's more than just a work horse, he actually has some technique, speed and brains as well. If you compare him to someone lke Gareth Barry, he's streets ahead of him. Mightn't be quite world class, but he's about as a good a 'work horse' as you'll get.
                                                          Poker Podcast Playlist

Comment

No.

Yes he works hard and gives 100%. City aren't as good as they should be because they have players like Milner starting.
                                                            You are wrong, but whatever.

Comment

Three in one was goot.

Comment

Players like Milner are needed to win championships.
                                                                No they aren't but they can fit into squads.

Comment

anyone got a link for the golf? only showing mickelson & hoffman on firstrow
                                                                  Jayzus, Sheila! I forgot me feckin' trousers

Comment

Fair point re Kolarov and Milner but Zabaleta is without doubt world class.

Comment

No they aren't but they can fit into squads.
                                                                      I disagree, I think having high quality 'squad players' is often what makes the difference when it comes to winning things and not winning things.
                                                                      Poker Podcast Playlist

Comment

Originally posted by PSV58 View Post
                                                                        Have an opportunity to spend a few nights in dubai in the summer on way back from China. Worth it or is it just one big soulless shopping mall?
                                                                        You will more than likely hate it but it is definitely worth a look. Its an extraordinary set up a cross between Liffey valley in the sun and a real world implementation of JG Ballard's darkest vision.
                                                                        I'd say spend a day or two to have a look around for yourself then take a day or two in Muscat, Oman an hours flight south and there you can still get a sense of what Arabic culture is really like. But beware its already sick hot here and by June its going to be unpleasantly hot.
                                                                        I'm in Doha at the moment and its got an even more extreme version of what Dubai is. In Dubai there is a much bigger community of ex pat families than there are here. In Qatar just 12% of the population are locals and the vast majority of the ex pats are single and sending all the cash back home.

I went for a run tonight down by a marina on a private island packed with hundreds of top of the range boats most (according to a quick google) worth well north of a million each.
                                                                        I don't know how the Israeli's or any other god believers can imagine that they are Gods chosen people as long as these dudes are around... absolutely rolling in money.

There is the oddest looking thing going on here, all the Qatari men...and I mean 80% plus of every man in local dress is wearing a headphone connected to their phone in such a way that the cord is wrapped tight around their face so that microphone is wedged just under the middle of their bottom lip
                                                                        Last edited by Strewelpeter; 12-04-15, 21:27.
                                                                        Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Originally posted by Pat Mustard View Post
                                                                          BBC2

Comment

Aidan Gillen still sounds like Charlie.

Comment

Oh gods now I have to wait four weeks to see more Game Of Thrones.
                                                                              "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                                                                                You will more than likely hate it but it is definitely worth a look. Its an extraordinary set up a cross between Liffey valley in the sun and a real world implementation of JG Ballard's darkest vision.
                                                                                I'd say spend a day or two to have a look around for yourself then take a day or two in Muscat, Oman an hours flight south and there you can still get a sense of what Arabic culture is really like. But beware its already sick hot here and by June its going to be unpleasantly hot.
                                                                                I'm in Doha at the moment and its got an even more extreme version of what Dubai is. In Dubai there is a much bigger community of ex pat families than there are here. In Qatar just 12% of the population are locals and the vast majority of the ex pats are single and sending all the cash back home.

I went for a run tonight down by a marina on a private island packed with hundreds of top of the range boats most (according to a quick google) worth well north of a million each.
                                                                                I don't know how the Israeli's or any other god believers can imagine that they are Gods chosen people as long as these dudes are around... absolutely rolling in money.

There is the oddest looking thing going on here, all the Qatari men...and I mean 80% plus of every man in local dress is wearing a headphone connected to their phone in such a way that the cord is wrapped tight around their face so that microphone is wedged just under the middle of their bottom lip
                                                                                12% is insane jesus. Was watching highlights of world handball championships recently and Qatar were in the semis or something. Most of there players were of Serbian/polish/german/(insert handball stronghold) descent. How is this going to work for 2022 given hosts automatically qualify? Will they be able to get lots of bundesliega zwei mercenaries to play for them?? The alternative would be beyond farcical.

Comment

Fuck yeah the Hoffman!

Comment

Oooh Lazare

Comment

Just bbv'd the eagle didn't I?

Comment

Originally posted by AndyFatBastard View Post
                                                                                        Oh gods now I have to wait four weeks to see more Game Of Thrones.
                                                                                        Dunno whether to download the second one or not. Waited long enough for tonight so what's four weeks?

To the Pirate Bay I go.

Comment

Hi
                                                                                          Her sky-ness
                                                                                          © 5starpool

Comment

Yep.

Although DJ's shot helps.

Comment

So it will cost 199e to fix my beloved laptop as the mmotherboard is fucked. Laptop cost about 240 iirc aoso I guess that it doesn't make sense to repair (though I'd get the data).

What causes the motherboard to fuck up?

Anyone recommend any laptops for sub 250? Has anyone tried the tablet and keyboars option?

Need it for general interneting, Word, excel, etc.

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                                                                                                Yeah have a feeling I would hate it but curious all the same. Will be on my way back from a pretty hectic tour to China (the fact I've booked a tour is making me feel old but it's too convenient ) so don't know if I want to be doing too much running around, have from 1 to 4 days

Comment

Assume it is pure jealousy as I have no vested interest or logical reason for wishing so but I would love to see this young fella spunk the lead.

Comment

So it will cost 199e to fix my beloved laptop as the mmotherboard is fucked. Laptop cost about 240 iirc aoso I guess that it doesn't make sense to repair (though I'd get the data).

Anyone recommend any laptops for sub 250? Has anyone tried the tablet and keyboars option?

Dude, bring it out to that guy in Newcastle and trade it in. He'll copy everything over from it too.

Comment

Lol at this milner debate BTW. CHD clearly has the right of it.

Comment

Ah Jasus, I have to wait till July for Season 3 of Rectify.

I was thinking about the pace of the show yesterday and its remarkably like a southern drawl. Love it.
                                                                                                        This too shall pass.

Comment

Originally posted by shano1888 View Post
                                                                                                          12% is insane jesus. Was watching highlights of world handball championships recently and Qatar were in the semis or something. Most of there players were of Serbian/polish/german/(insert handball stronghold) descent. How is this going to work for 2022 given hosts automatically qualify? Will they be able to get lots of bundesliega zwei mercenaries to play for them?? The alternative would be beyond farcical.
                                                                                                          Think I read they have been moving families over who have talented young lads. Setting them up with great jobs and houses. Naturalise anything that might be decent. Madness. They will just hand out passports to mercenaries and be muck. During a fucking Winter World Cup. How is all this happening ffs.

Comment

That was a super dumb approach shot from Spieth on 13. Brain dead.
                                                                                                            Happiness is not a goal; it is a by-product. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

Louis the Lunatic going on about Wings. I love how bonkers he is with his demented smile.

Comment

...
                                                                                                                "We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

MOTD2 hasn't been this good since the 22nd of March.

Comment

HP Stream if you need windows.

Tablet and KB doesnt really work very well for productivity tasks. There are some things you just need a mouse for.
                                                                                                                    May you live in interesting times!

Comment

hi
                                                                                                                      Her sky-ness
                                                                                                                      © 5starpool

Comment

Originally posted by Pat Mustard View Post
                                                                                                                        Showing it all on this one for me

This website is for sale! firstrowusa.eu is your first and best source for all of the information you’re looking for. From general topics to more of what you would expect to find here, firstrowusa.eu has it all. We hope you find what you are searching for!
                                                                                                                        If it wasn't for variance i'd lose em all.

http://twitter.com/#!/NiallSmythers

Comment

Originally posted by SatNav View Post
                                                                                                                          hi
                                                                                                                          Why have you only been to Irish bars in Lanzarote? Why aren't you trying the local places?

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X