This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ArmaniJeans View Post
    Some bet about Garth Brooks concerts going ahead believe it or not.
    One of IPBs lower points.
    Anytime finkel posts its a lowpoint.

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Comment

Fair play BK, fair play, I raise my glass you you.
          This too shall pass.

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
            In that Basketball gif DP posted where the lad intercepts and goes up the other end of the court... Does he miss or score?
            Scored.

Comment

Originally posted by chd View Post
              israel smashing gaza to pieces before the ceasefire, young one in gaza live blogging it basically https://twitter.com/farah_gazan

Social media eh.

Comment

Comment

I am one quarter of a century old Hitchy.

Comment

Originally posted by MrsFlushdraw View Post
                    Looks like Tony's laptop is banjaxed.
                    I made sure the HDD was secure etc and then looked again at the repair wizard. I planned on taking his files off on to the external HDD and chose the option to save the data and you had a choice of doing all data or custom.
                    I chose custom and it spent 90 mins at a screen saying it was going to the bit t select files and would take a minute.

He now has my laptop to work on till we get him sorted and praying that we can recover some of the data at my old work. I am using the daughters Toshiba piece of crap lol.

Sony Vaio's are a piece of shit Had countless problems with USB's stopping work and not connecting to the home BB so it's prob for the best to replace it.
                    Happened to me twice, the first HD was dead but all the files on the second one was retrievable with one of these: http://www.currys.co.uk/gbuk/computi...73097-pdt.html

Comment

Originally posted by CHD View Post
                      I am one quarter of a century old Hitchy.
                      I was married, mortgage and child on the way when i was 25.

I think i pick a loser medal from somewhere, someone...the bald guy said there would have been a medal...that's the guy...the bald guy with the hair ..he said the thing about the medal.

Medal please.
                      This too shall pass.

Comment

Social media eh.
                        Been following this chick on twitter. Scary reading tye tweets if they're genuine

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by oleras View Post

I think i pick a loser medal from somewhere, someone...the bald guy said there would have been a medal...that's the guy...the bald guy with the hair ..he said the thing about the medal.

Medal please.
                            Woohoo, oleras drunk posting ftw.

Comment

Originally posted by dobman88 View Post
                              Been following this chick on twitter. Scary reading tye tweets if they're genuine
                              She was interviewed. Tis genuine.

Comment

Medal please.
                                I drink alot and have no future.

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide To... View Post
                                Convert it into metric you old fart.
                                25 years 7 months 2 days
                                or 307 months 2 days
                                or 1335 weeks 0 days
                                or 9,345 days
                                or 224,280 hours
                                or 13,456,800 minutes
                                or 807,408,000 seconds

Comment

Its only fair that we wait for Flushdraw to come home from holidays to mod it.

Yeah it's been a while but i just don't have the time these days to do a good effort, and i wouldn't do a half arsed job just for the sake of it. Plus, i don't have a fkin laptop anymore anyway!

Comment

have reached a new low , bought take a break mag today. off to bed now to read it!
                                    Her sky-ness
                                    © 5starpool

Comment

I drink alot and have no future
                                      You might want to sort that.

If you do, you know where i am.
                                      This too shall pass.

Comment

are you back on the booze again, u were off it ages were ya??? nice having fun random ole back
                                        Her sky-ness
                                        © 5starpool

Comment

Originally posted by gorrrr72 View Post
                                          Happened to me twice, the first HD was dead but all the files on the second one was retrievable with one of these: http://www.currys.co.uk/gbuk/computi...73097-pdt.html
                                          There's a built in file recovery on the Vaio that didn't have any joy bringing up the files so i'm not holding out much hope. I have all my photos/music/films and that sort of stuff backed up, but all the work related stuff i'm doing at the moment, logins/passwords, spreadsheets, and anything in the last 3/4 weeks are all lost. I thought i had them backed up too a few weeks ago when i started having trouble, but the 10-12 related folders i copied across were all just shortcut folders , so it's my own fault for being a fkin plum

Comment

I lie. ty.

Now there is drones flying over this kid.

Comment

Originally posted by Michelle SatNav View Post
                                              are you back on the booze again, u were off it ages were ya??? nice having fun random ole back
                                              It really is a constant stugggle, i love being off it and i also love drinking it.

It really is a turmoil, a struggle an angst that i should be so much stronger to resist, when i do resist i become a so much productive person.

I shouldent really be drinking etc...blah blah...

But its a crutch, like cigs in the past, its all or nothing with me it seems.

The thought of having dinner out around 7pm and sharing a bottle with the wife and coming home then and thats it booze wise kills me !

Id rather have none with the dinner but end up getting 2 more on the way home.

We all know we struggle, its the dark winters sure...

Ill get there im sure, i look how much better my life is being smoke free, drink free could only be Valhalla.
                                              This too shall pass.

Comment

It really is a constant stugggle, i love being off it and i also love drinking it.

It really is a turmoil, a struggle an angst that i should be so much stronger to resist, when i do resist i become a so much productive person.

I shouldent really be drinking etc...blah blah...

But its a crutch, like cigs in the past, its all or nothing with me it seems.

The thought of having dinner out around 7pm and sharing a bottle with the wife and coming home then and thats it booze wise kills me !

Id rather have none with the dinner but end up getting 2 more on the way home.

We all know we struggle, its the dark winters sure...

Ill get there im sure, i look how much better my life is being smoke free, drink free could only be Valhalla.
                                                lol I know only too well!

Himself pulled me up over the vino the other night saying it was a disgrace that I was perfectly normal after drinking a whole bottle of wine, says im immune to it

Big , huge , massive changes wednesday for me. new job starts along with slimming world. no more vino till Saturdays. the fucking size of me lately! holy fuck. its bad when your other half says you have weight on!
                                                Her sky-ness
                                                © 5starpool

Comment

Originally posted by Michelle SatNav View Post
                                                  lol I know only too well!

Himself pulled me up over the vino the other night saying it was a disgrace that I was perfectly normal after drinking a whole bottle of wine, says im immune to it

Big , huge , massive changes wednesday for me. new job starts along with slimming world. no more vino till Saturdays. the fucking size of me lately! holy fuck. its bad when your other half says you have weight on!
                                                  Drinking is a fuking joke shop sister- drop the booze and your productivity will go up 100%. Don't know what slimming world is, but I think the best way to be slim is to take up yoga and meditation- combine a healthy lifestyle with a healthy mind. Whenever u feel like sipping on some red red wine, instead slug some herbal tea.

I always thought CHD was around 45 I had no idea he was a young gun. My favourite male poster on here is hitchhiker he seems like a man whos experienced a lot of life, I was picture him as the protagonist in fear and loathing in Los Vegas- I have to put him in his late 30s or 40+

Comment

Rigger turns 60 later this year.
                                                    ﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿

Comment

Ooh look at me I'm increasing my productivity. I'm doing more "things". Much more *very important* things. This is great. Motoring so I am. Not gonna end up in a box at all. No siree, because I'm doing things. No existential angst for me. Too busy you see. Watch me outrun crippling blackness. Energy. Drive. Fitness. Motivated. Energy. Drive. Stuff. I'll just have a little sit down for a second....hmm....ehh.....AGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

So sit on your arse, live longer.

Comment

What else is there to sit on?
                                                          Official Head Marshall of Waterford Gay Pride Festival 2015

Comment

Worked for the Queen ma. She dead yet?
                                                            X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                                                            Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

What age are you chd btw as a random question - 27-30? Your ridic different to how you joined up here at the beginning. Think Raoul should throw you in the well given your history.
                                                              That's interesting, do you think? In what sense?
                                                              X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                                                              Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Originally posted by The-Rigger View Post
                                                                Worked for the Queen ma. She dead yet?
                                                                Faked her death a while back.

Living it up somewhere with Di.

Comment

Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiittt. They really take the piss with the accent. Hope he gets killed off soon.

Comment

Saw this on Spin SW's Facebook page:

SAVAGE goodie bag up for grabs on #SPINNow

We want to hear all about your crazy/funny/embarrassing dreams...

What happened? Who was in it it??
                                                                    Text: 0877102103
                                                                    one response read:

I have loads over being pregnant but the weirdest one yet is I dived into a river to rescue my baby but it was a football but I raised the football it even made its communion very strange lol x
                                                                    Poker Podcast Playlist

Comment

just back from tech/phone free week break in Achil Island and hear nephew (whom gross pic of sore I posted a while back which turned out to be cancer) has completed an agressive ( docs thgt he was strong enough to take it) chemo treatment has finished and tests showing no active shit and all clear.

Sometimes Life deals shit bad cards but they can run out good

No better news to come home to,

heres hoping all stays well and others having same life problems get their prayers/hopes answered

Comment

The dude who paid was shown the thread. Responded and owned the guy.

That's some class ownage.

Comment

Maybe there is some more to this than meets the eye but on the surface this Aussie couple win thrd for worst people in the world ever

Baby with Down's syndrome left in Thailand by Australian parents
                                                                          Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Originally posted by TheDrunkenOne View Post
                                                                            just back from tech/phone free week break in Achil Island and hear nephew (whom gross pic of sore I posted a while back which turned out to be cancer) has completed an agressive ( docs thgt he was strong enough to take it) chemo treatment has finished and tests showing no active shit and all clear.

heres hoping all stays well and others having same life problems get their prayers/hopes answered
                                                                            Fantastic news Stan
                                                                            I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

Anyone know what time the boxing finals are on? Conlan and Barnes in particular if anyone can help

Comment

Originally posted by conspicuous View Post
                                                                                Anyone know what time the boxing finals are on? Conlan and Barnes in particular if anyone can help
                                                                                Conlan scheduled to be 3:45 and Barnes 2:45, hopefully someone else will confirm
                                                                                Go big or go homeless.

Comment

...

Comment

Does anyone here bother with seedboxes?

Comment

Originally posted by Denny Crane View Post
                                                                                      Does anyone here bother with seedboxes?
                                                                                      Think somebody on the forum prefers the "grow your own" method of doing things?

not sure if seedboxes is a tech term?
                                                                                      ﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿

Comment

Gok fuckin Wan

Comment

Originally posted by TheDrunkenOne View Post

You always come across as good people in your posts imo.
                                                                                          "Worldly wisdom teaches that it is better for reputation to fail conventionally than to succeed unconventionally." - John Maynard Keynes

Comment

@plioceneBloke is teh funny on Twitter.
                                                                                            ﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿

Comment

Originally posted by Bubbleking View Post
                                                                                              Bit of an interesting story from last night (not really interesting just the first time in my life I actually felt like I did something note worthy). It was about 3am in Galways shop street outside the kings head for those that know the area and I am pretty sauced if I'm being honest. Place is jammed with everyone coming out of the pubs. Anyway I hear a scream for help and look about 6 yards away at a young lad thats lying face down on the street. Normally I would be very hesitant to step up in these cases but nobody else was volunteering so decide I better go do something.

Turns out he was so pissed he collapsed and was in pretty bad shape - not breathing and bleeding pretty badly. Managed to do my thing and got him back breathing and stemmed the blood flow until he could be transferred to an ambulance. Got a massive cheer when the whole thing was over felt like an absolute boss Hope the young lad was alright horrible to see anyone in that state
                                                                                              Well done, it must be good to finally walk the walk with regard to being a big deal on the internet

Comment

Originally posted by LuckyLloyd View Post
                                                                                                You always come across as good people in your posts imo.
                                                                                                Hes a fisherman, In my experience its nearly impossible to be a fisherman and a prick. I think the fishing keeps them down to earth.

*Im not a fisherman, i like the idea but dont like getting the fish scales on my hands after reeling them in.

Comment

Originally posted by rounders123 View Post
                                                                                                  Hes a fisherman, In my experience its nearly impossible to be a fisherman and a prick. I think the fishing keeps them down to earth.

*Im not a fisherman, i like the idea but dont like getting the fish scales on my hands after reeling them in.
                                                                                                  8hrs sitting on your own catching no fish does take a certain mindset. The alone time with nothing but sound of wind/water and wildlife allows one to rearrange the shit in your head into a more positive allignment. Catching fish is the aim but sitting in 19ft of fibreglass and maybe a mile or more from shore in 300ft of water looking at mountains etc in distance does bring home how small we are in this world and lucky we are to be part of it.

I just hope the bastards (sorry for language) dont put it all at risk and start fracking.

Comment

Comment

Paddy Barnes wins gold, mouths thats not my anthem

Comment

Anyone have any idea about this? I don't currently serve any alcohol in the snooker hall, I know i can't sell it but what's the deal with giving it away. Example in a special with a certain amount of snooker

Comment

4-0 at half time for arsenal against benfica. Sanogo of all people with a hat trick

He just got his 4th.
                                                                                                          Last edited by Flushdraw; 02-08-14, 16:40.

Comment

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
                                                                                                            4-0 at half time for arsenal against benfica. Sanogo of all people with a hat trick
                                                                                                            Surely 2-1 in the market without City/Chelsea is a gift of price? Man United favourites in that market which is a joke.

Opr

Comment

Originally posted by Walter Mitty View Post
                                                                                                              Anyone have any idea about this? I don't currently serve any alcohol in the snooker hall, I know i can't sell it but what's the deal with giving it away. Example in a special with a certain amount of snooker
                                                                                                              If Pubs think you are taking business away the Gardai will come and put a stop to it.

Comment

A lot of Barbers seem to be offering a free beer these days.

Comment

If Pubs think you are taking business away the Gardai will come and put a stop to it.
                                                                                                                  I see, but it's no illegal is basically what I'm asking

Comment

The example you gave about the special would surely be considered selling it and would require a licence?

Edit: I suppose you could always attempt to circumvent this by using the word 'complimentary' but I'd imagine you'd be drawing the guards on you.
                                                                                                                    Last edited by darwinatemyhamster; 02-08-14, 17:14.

Comment

What age are you chd btw as a random question - 27-30? Your ridic different to how you joined up here at the beginning. Think Raoul should throw you in the well given your history.
                                                                                                                      Although I took it upon myself to revive the well, the new custom is for the current occupant to nominate the next one.

So over to 5star, I'm sure he will give all suggestions due consideration. Although, at this stage, between here and the old place, it's probably more a question of 'who hasn't done a well?'
                                                                                                                      "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Originally posted by Opr View Post
                                                                                                                        Surely 2-1 in the market without City/Chelsea is a gift of price? Man United favourites in that market which is a joke.

Opr
                                                                                                                        Taking into the account of Utd not having Europe, I don't think it's a gift of a price. Seems about right imo.

Comment

Originally posted by darwinatemyhamster View Post
                                                                                                                          The example you gave about the special would surely be considered selling it and would require a licence?

Edit: I suppose you could always attempt to circumvent this by using the word 'complimentary' but I'd imagine you'd be drawing the guards on you.
                                                                                                                          I see a lot of places doing it, like 2 hours and 2 complimentary bottles for x amount. What would the guards have the problem with though

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X