Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have never smoked a cigarette nor have I ever drank a cup of coffee in my life.

I'm very dull so I am.
    Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Originally posted by Lazare View Post
      Why, like the metre are there no Kilolitres. Why does it end with the litre?

Why is 'The pool holds forty thousand litres of water' an acceptable utterance, while, 'You were doing ninety thousand in a sixty thousand zone' is not?
      Cause fuck you that's why.

Murica. USA USA USA USA USA.

They are muppets m8.

Comment

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
        Would you not rather see them use nothing though and discourage them for using it rather than do nothing and accept it? If my 12 year old came home and pulled out an ecig and started vaping, i'd certainly not do nothing about it.
        much to my disgust chanel is now smoking and i am devastated , her words " 4 a day ffs Ma" I would feel so much more relieved if it was an Ecig, in that situation there would be less worry. I am going away next week and now worrying about fags still alight in an ashtray etc, fags are filthy bastards in fairness.

If she walked in and started pulling out of an ecig I would have so much more less worry
        Her sky-ness
        © 5starpool

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide To... View Post
            I keep meaning to ask you, as I'm curious, but feel free to tell me to mind my own business. Did you generally manage to hang on to that big win? Did it change how you've lived this year since? Anything else interesting as a result?
            I have also been dying to know this, Hitch you cheeky nosy cunt
            Her sky-ness
            © 5starpool

Comment

check your pms HITCH
              Her sky-ness
              © 5starpool

Comment

I think it's funny that blokes vaping seems a bit gay to me and yet they are doing it to get over the fags. A few puffs a day though, what harm .

Comment

Originally posted by Solskjaer View Post
                  I think it's funny that blokes vaping seems a bit gay to me and yet they are doing it to get over the fags. A few puffs a day though, what harm .
                  says yer man!

SPOILER
                  Her sky-ness
                  © 5starpool

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide To... View Post
                    I keep meaning to ask you, as I'm curious, but feel free to tell me to mind my own business. Did you generally manage to hang on to that big win? Did it change how you've lived this year since? Anything else interesting as a result?
                    I put like 15k aside thinking there was no need to put more as I'd never blow my way through it... It took 3 days

Can't remember when it was exactly but a few days after we finally got the money out and split I blew 36k in 4 hours, lots of random bets I had no knowledge of followed by at least 20k on paddy power live roulette. Wasn't even phased, could have been €36 and I would have felt the same. Lost the rest in the next few days then chasing.

It was a weird feeling. All these years all I wanted was x amount of money. Spent so many years striving for it and when I finally reached it I literally didn't give one flying fuck. Was in a shitty mood when I won tbh. Had completely lost my interest in travelling and people and everything really so I didn't know what to do with it.
                    Even now I have come to the conclusion that I just like the challenge and the chase. I'll win wsop event #49 this year though and be back to where I was, for sure!
                    Go big or go homeless.

Comment

All types of terrifying

The sport that unites Catholic, Protestant and dissenter has had its day of days. Pity anybody who can't enjoy it. Some day. Gerry Thornley 23/3/09

Comment

Originally posted by SatNav View Post
                        says yer man!

SPOILER
                        goodbye porpoise spit

Comment

Originally posted by mdoug View Post
                          I put like 15k aside thinking there was no need to put more as I'd never blow my way through it... It took 3 days

Can't remember when it was exactly but a few days after we finally got the money out and split I blew 36k in 4 hours, lots of random bets I had no knowledge of followed by at least 20k on paddy power live roulette. Wasn't even phased, could have been €36 and I would have felt the same. Lost the rest in the next few days then chasing.

It was a weird feeling. All these years all I wanted was x amount of money. Spent so many years striving for it and when I finally reached it I literally didn't give one flying fuck. Was in a shitty mood when I won tbh. Had completely lost my interest in travelling and people and everything really so I didn't know what to do with it.
                          Even now I have come to the conclusion that I just like the challenge and the chase. I'll win wsop event #49 this year though and be back to where I was, for sure!
                          Would you not just go to gamblers anonymous. 20k to paddypower live roulette. Even most degens enjoy there wins.
                          Last edited by Guest; 06-04-15, 01:05.

Comment

On the vaping issue all I will say I went from 20-30 fags a day to a 25g pouch of baccy every 2/3 days to £10 a month on vaping.

SatNav you suck a lot

Comment

I blew 36k in 4 hours,

really? omg thats unreal

are you sorry now?

to put it into perspective I got 10 euro bonus from boyles friday night and ran it up to 180 was just about to cash out but nah the dickhead gambler that i am was thinking 200 was a rounder figure and lost it all
                              when I woke up i thought to myself 180 would have got me 2 days free in lanzarote next week and what a fucking ape I should have took it as it was technically free money!

what thoughts go through your head? and were u pissed as i was when playing?
                              Her sky-ness
                              © 5starpool

Comment

Comment

Know some sick degens that can't sleep till every penny is gone. Doug could win the lottery and not be happy sad stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by Sickpuppy View Post
                                    Would you not just go to gamblers anonymous. 20k to paddypower live roulette. Even most degens enjoy there wins.
                                    Might get a few tips
                                    X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                                    Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Dougs purpose on this earth is beyond that of fiscal gains.

Comment

This time next week I will be watching a new episode of Game of Thrones.

Comment

I mean I still have those savings somewhere. Plus I know I am well capable of doing it again and I plan on doing it too. The lack of a goal in life, or people to push you towards your goal I believe is what hindered me. I didn't see sense and was like, ooooh I'm as close to 1mill as I'll ever be. Let's get there!! :P

Once the money was gone I didn't feel bad whatsoever. It obviously affected me for a few days, and I drank a lot for like 2 weeks but apart from that nada. I slept the same as I would if I had it or if I hadn't.

I have enough(deluded) faith in myself that I am sure I'll make it all back soon enough so why worry Forgot I hadn't told bbv I blew it all tbh. Riggsy knew, he bought me a 3in1 for tea. It was nice.
                                          Go big or go homeless.

Comment

I mean I still have those savings somewhere. Plus I know I am well capable of doing it again and I plan on doing it too. The lack of a goal in life, or people to push you towards your goal I believe is what hindered me. I didn't see sense and was like, ooooh I'm as close to 1mill as I'll ever be. Let's get there!! :P

Once the money was gone I didn't feel bad whatsoever. It obviously affected me for a few days, and I drank a lot for like 2 weeks but apart from that nada. I slept the same as I would if I had it or if I hadn't.

I have enough(deluded) faith in myself that I am sure I'll make it all back soon enough so why worry Forgot I hadn't told bbv I blew it all tbh. Riggsy knew, he bought me a 3in1 for tea. It was nice.
                                            Are u still going to Vegas this yr? I remember the days when u were saving in a tin for it
                                            Her sky-ness
                                            © 5starpool

Comment

Are u still going to Vegas this yr? I remember the days when u were saving in a tin for it
                                              Still have the tin. Still full of coins. Still going to Vegas.

Only plans for Vegas are to go see a show in excalibur, see steel panther, watch mcgregor win his title and win wsop event #49. Nice relaxing summer ahead. You heading over?
                                              Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Ya know for a person who loves her social media, you're surprisingly quiet on Twitter. Obviously a few tweets this weekend with the IO on but in general you're pretty quiet. I expected more tbh. Disappointed.

Comment

Originally posted by dobby View Post
                                                  Ya know for a person who loves her social media, you're surprisingly quiet on Twitter. Obviously a few tweets this weekend with the IO on but in general you're pretty quiet. I expected more tbh. Disappointed.
                                                  Stalking MSN m8

Comment

Still have the tin. Still full of coins. Still going to Vegas.

Only plans for Vegas are to go see a show in excalibur, see steel panther, watch mcgregor win his title and win wsop event #49. Nice relaxing summer ahead. You heading over?
                                                    Good Man, fuck the haters!
                                                    Her sky-ness
                                                    © 5starpool

Comment

Originally posted by dobby View Post
                                                      That is so weird, was only thinking that today that am lacking somewhat on Twitter!think its the 160 thingy that is bugging me, cant rant on that. gonna try and get into it more!
                                                      Her sky-ness
                                                      © 5starpool

Comment

currently chatting to sick puppy on the phone, posh accent out of the cunt!
                                                        Last edited by SatNav; 06-04-15, 08:26.
                                                        Her sky-ness
                                                        © 5starpool

Comment

currently chatting to sick puppy to on the phone, posh accent out of the cunt!
                                                          How you doing baby, *winks*

Who deleted the fucking deadlyparrot admit thread? MammyFD tagged me in a post and now I can't read it

Comment

Originally posted by CHD View Post
                                                            Come watcg the LIVE version as Tarriston Lannistir of Waterford rides into town.

It was a good 3-1, I enjoyed that.
                                                            Life coach qualified therapist m8, Shane. Will ask enough difficult questions till ye work it out.

Comment

Read the books m8 if ye like reading things, fucking class

Comment

Originally posted by Lord Sir Business View Post
                                                                Come watcg the LIVE version as Tarriston Lannistir of Waterford rides into town.
                                                                Won't be making that m8 by the sounds of it.
                                                                Originally posted by davepoke/her View Post
                                                                Read the books m8 if ye like reading things, fucking class
                                                                I should do this m8 and will. Is there txtspk versions I wonder.

Comment

Stalking MSN m8
                                                                  Obviously. Loves the milfs m8.

That is so weird, was only thinking that today that am lacking somewhat on Twitter!think its the 160 thingy that is bugging me, cant rant on that. gonna try and get into it more!
                                                                  Yeah it takes a bit of getting used to but I find it useful for sport, music and tv shows and shite like that.

Comment

What's your twitter dobby m8

Comment

Sure as they say, a dog always lands on their feet.

Go big or go homeless.

Comment

SDob88

Comment

Sure as they say, a dog always lands on their feet.

Got the ball m8. Doesn't matter how you get the right result. WP Dog.

Comment

Got the booze:munchies ratio wrong tonight. Hungry now. 24-hour garage literally a 2min walk away. Lazy though.

Comment

Who deleted the fucking deadlyparrot admit thread? MammyFD tagged me in a post and now I can't read it
                                                                              the what now?
                                                                              People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                                                                              Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                                                                              https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Originally posted by Solskjaer View Post
                                                                                If you caught your eg 12 year kid having a sneaky e-cig, what would you do? and why?

I open that question to the floor.
                                                                                I would sit down with him and explain there are still a lot b of unknowns about the ecig and that it's not cool etc. And it's not legal either! I would certainly not condone it in any shape manner or form.

much to my disgust chanel is now smoking and i am devastated , her words " 4 a day ffs Ma" I would feel so much more relieved if it was an Ecig, in that situation there would be less worry. I am going away next week and now worrying about fags still alight in an ashtray etc, fags are filthy bastards in fairness.

If she walked in and started pulling out of an ecig I would have so much more less worry
                                                                                There is a huge difference between a chanel doing it at her age and a 12 year old. More like Mia.. How would you feel if you caught her vaping?

Was saying you been unfriending M8 as you got rid of me as well as Icky...

Comment

Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post
                                                                                  the what now?
                                                                                  Where you been? Even MrsDP was in the group lol

Comment

Originally posted by Lazare View Post
                                                                                    One milliliter equals one gram, if that helps visualise.
                                                                                    Not so for all substances. 1 metric tonne of water has a volume of 1 cubic metre.

Comment

...

Comment

I detest commercials but......

Happiness is not a goal; it is a by-product. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

...

Comment

Hungover and in work.

Drinking all day yesterday was not a good idea.
                                                                                            His rival it seems, had broken his dreams,By stealing the girl of his fancy.Her name was Magill, and she called herself Lil,But everyone knew her as Nancy.

Comment

Surprised Nike are still endorsing the GOAT juicer.
                                                                                              Profit before people.

Comment

http://www.google.ie/url?sa=t&rct=j&...chwaLXhJqMDI5g

Nothing should surprise you jokers athletics more corrupt than boxing.
                                                                                                Was referring to the Tiger ad Wombat posted.
                                                                                                Profit before people.

Comment

http://www.google.ie/url?sa=t&rct=j&...chwaLXhJqMDI5g

Nothing should surprise you jokers athletics more corrupt than boxing.
                                                                                                  People who believe in Usain Bolt shouldn't be allowed drive, or leave the house without adult supervision

Comment

Originally posted by The Situation View Post
                                                                                                    Was referring to the Tiger ad Wombat posted.
                                                                                                    I know point being a double drugs cheat is backed Tiger never been caught yet.

Comment

Originally posted by MrsFlushdraw View Post
                                                                                                      I would sit down with him and explain there are still a lot b of unknowns about the ecig and that it's not cool etc. And it's not legal either! I would certainly not condone it in any shape manner or form.

There is a huge difference between a chanel doing it at her age and a 12 year old. More like Mia.. How would you feel if you caught her vaping?

)
                                                                                                      I would feel the same way as if she had a cup of coffee or a can of red bull in her hand, not happy .

How's Aimee today, will she be allowed home soon?

Jesus I am hungover today! nice day out though lol
                                                                                                      Her sky-ness
                                                                                                      © 5starpool

Comment

I would feel the same way as if she had a cup of coffee or a can of red bull in her hand, not happy .

You should get her a vape now, get her into it so she doesn't end up smoking in a few years. It would be a good hobby for her and nice for ye to share a hobby
                                                                                                        airport, lol

Comment

Originally posted by eamonhonda View Post
                                                                                                          You should get her a vape now, get her into it so she doesn't end up smoking in a few years. It would be a good hobby for her and nice for ye to share a hobby
                                                                                                          yeah shur might as well get her to have a glass of vino too while I am it.
                                                                                                          Her sky-ness
                                                                                                          © 5starpool

Comment

Where you been? Even MrsDP was in the group lol
                                                                                                            Working all weekend and playing FIFA when not working.
                                                                                                            Sick life.
                                                                                                            I'll have to put stop to her mixing with you degens when I tie the knot.
                                                                                                            Last edited by DeadParrot; 06-04-15, 11:45.
                                                                                                            People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                                                                                                            Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                                                                                                            https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Next time ye win money I'd recommend travelling around the world for a few years.

Comment

I would be happier if I saw Lewis with red bull or coffee than an ecig!

As for Aimee, not getting out today. Getting her sample tested for cryptosporidium and e coli.

For anyone with going kids, watch them during lambing season! One of the lambs she was holding last Sunday had the scour. Seems like she has all the symptoms. Lesson learned!

Comment

Time to shut down this Bbv, mdoug won it last night,open up a new one

Comment

Was saying you been unfriending M8 as you got rid of me as well as Icky...
                                                                                                                    You must be thinking of someone else? I don't think we were ever friends on it.

Me and icky had a wee falling out but he's said sorry now and promised me a crate of metalman and a few blaa's next time I'm in Waterford.

Comment

You must be thinking of someone else? I don't think we were ever friends on it.

Me and icky had a wee falling out but he's said sorry now and promised me a crate of metalman and a few blaa's next time I'm in Waterford.
                                                                                                                      We were.. But it's OK M8 I'm over it

Comment

Sand dunes are class to be fair.

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                        X