Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@tara. Did you say there was all you can eat falafel at one point or was I imagining things? If so then where and how much. Thought it was umi but was in there this week and wasn't on the menu.
    Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Originally posted by mdoug View Post
      @tara. Did you say there was all you can eat falafel at one point or was I imagining things? If so then where and how much. Thought it was umi but was in there this week and wasn't on the menu.
      After it has rained all night check out the back of hotels/supermarkets you'll find plenty of wet cardboard.

Comment

Originally posted by ionapaul View Post
        Can't see much beyond a hammering here
        Much improved second half thankfully. Aki due back next week himself and henshaw in the centre should give a bit more spark to the backline. Feel sorry for Jack Carty, he has some real moments of class (eg. first half clearance where he got a bit of a hospital ball but managed to sidestep first man and get a great clearance, also brave in defence) but he's not up to it at the moment anyway, so hopefully see Ronaldson move to 10 next week.

Probably happy enough with the result, don't think another match against Exeter would have been helpful in terms of trying to stay in top6. Four cup finals now, need to win against Ulster next week to get some momentum, think we will too.

Comment

Apparently Mils Mulaina arrested?!

The entertainment network where videos and personalities get really big, really fast. Download Vine to watch videos, remixes and trends before they blow up.

Comment

Originally posted by NiceandcoolTrig View Post
            Much improved second half thankfully. Aki due back next week himself and henshaw in the centre should give a bit more spark to the backline. Feel sorry for Jack Carty, he has some real moments of class (eg. first half clearance where he got a bit of a hospital ball but managed to sidestep first man and get a great clearance, also brave in defence) but he's not up to it at the moment anyway, so hopefully see Ronaldson move to 10 next week.

Probably happy enough with the result, don't think another match against Exeter would have been helpful in terms of trying to stay in top6. Four cup finals now, need to win against Ulster next week to get some momentum, think we will too.

A good second half against a team struggling for confidence. No disgrace but the first half was poor. I can't see Ulster being beaten next week.
            ‘IF YOU had not committed great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you.” Genghis Khan

Comment

Originally posted by V for Vendetta View Post
              A good second half against a team struggling for confidence. No disgrace but the first half was poor. I can't see Ulster being beaten next week.
              8/9 at the Sportsground this season. The one loss coming by three against Edinburgh after a tough Xmas period. Ulster might win and will be favourites but I'd be shocked if it's not a real battle.

Comment

8/9 at the Sportsground this season. The one loss coming by three against Edinburgh after a tough Xmas period. Ulster might win and will be favourites but I'd be shocked if it's not a real battle.
                I hope you're right.
                ‘IF YOU had not committed great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you.” Genghis Khan

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Not sure if this was posted here before or not but have to show some for Alf

This guy... Can't tell you how great he was to do this! Hope you enjoy!To use this video in a commercial player or in broadcasts, please email licensing@stor...

Also that big pic really sucks when on your phone
                    Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Apparently Mils Mulaina arrested?!

https://vine.co/v/OlJ2ueez7Pp
                      For an alleged sexual assault in Cardiff in March. Jesus

Comment

300k well spent could have got JJ hanrahan for that whether hed have come to galway though is the big question.
                        Connacht badly need an outhalf.

Comment

Originally posted by Sickpuppy View Post
                          300k well spent could have got JJ hanrahan for that whether hed have come to galway though is the big question.
                          Connacht badly need an outhalf.
                          It wasn't €300k, media nonsense. Not even two thirds of that. Season tickets sold actually increased despite no heineken so whilst he didn't deliver on the pitch, was a commercial asset.

Ronaldson is steady enough 10 if he could stay fit, agreed it should be a summer priority though.

Comment

Love his early stuff
                            X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                            Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

@Rigger:

Take out the hard disk and see what happens.
                              Take out one stick of ram and see what happens.
                              Take out t'other stick etc

Eventually something should appear on the screen. If not, take it to a man in a shop.
                              "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Originally posted by shrapnel View Post
                                Hard drive is fucked. Replace it.
                                You sound very confident m8?

Originally posted by CHD View Post
                                Is it Windows 8 m8
                                Windows® 7 Home Premium (64-bit)

Comment

Time for some Pulp Disco 2000. Can someone post a you tube link please. In honour of the page number.
                                  His rival it seems, had broken his dreams,By stealing the girl of his fancy.Her name was Magill, and she called herself Lil,But everyone knew her as Nancy.

Comment

His rival it seems, had broken his dreams,By stealing the girl of his fancy.Her name was Magill, and she called herself Lil,But everyone knew her as Nancy.

Comment

Originally posted by elbows View Post
                                      Time for some Pulp Disco 2000. Can someone post a you tube link please. In honour of the page number.
                                      I'm on page 1000, I suppose it depends on how many posts you have per page

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ArkivaShqipInstagram: https://www.instagram.com/arkivashqip/Artist booking? booking@acromax.deProduced by Emracom
                                      Gone full 'Glinner' since June 2022.

Comment

page 1

Comment

Hi , any crack?
                                          Her sky-ness
                                          © 5starpool

Comment

I'm on page 667.

★ SUBSCRIBE - http://goo.gl/5zFZDYGet the Randall 667 from Amazon : http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00NSEOYHA/?tag=dnulgn-20This is the Mike Fortin designed monste...

Comment

Originally posted by SatNav View Post
                                              Hi , any crack?
                                              Non stop craic. Meself and Lottie are abusing Eamo for being from Sligo on FB.

Any craic with you m8

Comment

Originally posted by Lord Sir Business View Post

I thought it was Windows 8. Windows 7 changes things.

Comment

Originally posted by CHD View Post
                                                  Non stop craic. Meself and Lottie are abusing Eamo for being from Sligo on FB.

Any craic with you m8
                                                  nah bored, my mother here doing my fucking head in! roll on tomorrow so I can drive her back to Tipp !
                                                  Her sky-ness
                                                  © 5starpool

Comment

Tech help needed:

Caps lock light doesn't come on. Tried F2 to get into bios but nothing happens, it just doesn't seem to be firing whatsoever beyond a quarter of a second.

Laptop is just over 2 years old, I did order and start using a new charger from laptopchargers.ie as of 10 days ago, no idea if related.

Come to think of it, it blue screened for the first time ever last week, and that is the only time anything untoward has happened.
                                                    What is my play?
                                                    I think F8 is the normal go to, to get to some kind of recovery menu. Never experienced the nothing showing on screen myself. Have windows 7 discs if you think they might be of any use to you. Haven't got any spare hard drives

Edit: tried this on a similar Samsung laptop, and F8 did nothing. F4 did nothing too, and F2 worked.
                                                    Last edited by ComradeCollie; 03-04-15, 23:53.
                                                    Gone full 'Glinner' since June 2022.

Comment

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.
                                                      Go big or go homeless.

Comment

wake up BBV , clock is 10 min slow sorry

Very old alarm ringing clock sound effect. Antique alarm clock Junghans. Made in Germany 1920's - 30's. Feel free to use this sound for your project.

Comment

Originally posted by AndyFatBastard View Post
                                                          @Rigger:

Take out the hard disk and see what happens.
                                                          Take out one stick of ram and see what happens.
                                                          Take out t'other stick etc

Eventually something should appear on the screen. If not, take it to a man in a shop.
                                                          Yeah. When it does as you've described Rigger then its either RAM or hard drive failure. So the above steps are used to isolate which one. Best bet is to ring the laptop helpline and they'll go thru the steps with you and find out the story. Less than 12 month old - free replacement. 12- 24 months - depends but probably tough shit. 24 months+ def tough shit - things fail

They'll give you an option to order the part if you are out of warranty and it should be cheap enough - less than a 100 prob. You can put it in yourself when it arrives - 2 minute jobby.
                                                          Carl Sagan - Pale Blue Dot

Comment

I am a fuckin nincompoop... Knew of the sumif formulae but didn't think of using it till the end of a job. That is 50 hours I will never get back

Such a clever formulae too.
                                                            No beast so fierce but knows some touch of pity, but I know none, therefore am no beast.

Comment

Comment

I'm calling bullshit on this Louis Jordan guy who was apparently missing for 66 days at sea rescued off the coast of Carolina. He was in too good a condition and its not feasible to me. It was some attention seeking stunt or at least there is more to it than meets the eye. Surviving only on raw fish he caught with his hands and drinking coconut flavoured rain water no less. No sorry.
                                                                Louis Jordan took his 35-foot sailboat out in late January and wasn’t been heard from until he was spotted 66 days later drifting in the Atlantic Ocean.

Comment

Originally posted by rounders123 View Post
                                                                  I'm calling bullshit on this Louis Jordan guy who was apparently missing for 66 days at sea rescued off the coast of Carolina. He was in too good a condition and its not feasible to me. It was some attention seeking stunt or at least there is more to it than meets the eye. Surviving only on raw fish he caught with his hands and drinking coconut flavoured rain water no less. No sorry.
                                                                  http://edition.cnn.com/2015/04/02/us...6-days-at-sea/
                                                                  He also seemed oddly keen to emphasise just how inexperienced a sailor he is.

Something odd there. Also catching fish with bare hands. GTFO.
                                                                  "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
                                                                    He also seemed oddly keen to emphasise just how inexperienced a sailor he is.

Something odd there. Also catching fish with bare hands. GTFO.
                                                                    Exactly and in general far too much to say to early. And if he was actually out at sea for that long i bet it was planned and he brought a boat load of provisions. Semi scuttled his own boat towards the end. I can see it soon that we will have conflicting reports from another ocean liner who spotted him mid february not seemingly in trouble. If we dont and gets away with it he will be aiming to do the world tours giving talks like that other party bastard guitar space shuttle narcissist Hadfield.

Comment

http://edition.cnn.com/2015/04/02/us...6-days-at-sea/
                                                                      Don't be such a cynic. He is now bearded and red nosed, (Like a cross between Santa and Ruldolf) plus he had a bible with him and his boat was called Angel. I am sold .

Happy Easter I is eggcited.
                                                                      whatevers about the validy of JC and his ol lad, the tunes were great

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

Also shame on the crime paper journos who go on like they know the inside track of the underworld not to know until now that Paul Kavanagh who was gunned down near the cat and cage pub in Drumcondra was the brother of Hatchet Kavanagh and not the nephew. Several days being reporting initially as a nephew of rather than his brother.

Maybe along with them seeing big age difference coupled with the shock of hair he had as opposed to Hatchet made nephew seem more likely to them than brother. I know Hatchet was bald but i wonder was he actually bald or was the head shave just a look he was cultivating.

Comment

Comment

Exactly and in general far too much to say to early. And if he was actually out at sea for that long i bet it was planned and he brought a boat load of provisions. Semi scuttled his own boat towards the end. I can see it soon that we will have conflicting reports from another ocean liner who spotted him mid february not seemingly in trouble. If we dont and gets away with it he will be aiming to do the world tours giving talks like that other party bastard guitar space shuttle narcissist Hadfield.
                                                                            +1 I can hear the inspirational cunts TED talk already

Comment

...

Comment

No expert, but it's happened to me a good few times, and every time, it's been a corrupt HDD.

Comment

A reminder of The Skeptic's Saturday News from this time last year.

Steven Gerrard, Steven Gerrard, Hallaluia, Hallaluis.

Comment

One of the Sky News newsreader called bullshit on the sailor story yesterday morning, but did it in a fairly subtle way - when he was reading the intro to the story he played it with a straight bat direct from the autocue, but in the 'coming next' links he kept referring to it as 'apparently' and 'supposedly'.

Personally I think it was a little lie that became a big one, didn't want to admit he'd got magnifecently drunk and subsequently lost after setting out on Monday so told the rescuers a tale of derring do and bravado. Little realising that one of the rescuers would ring the local radio station and then on a slow news day it suddently went nationwide and worldwide.
                                                                                    Bit like the way you ring in sick with a dead cousin rather than just coming clean on a hangover, and then you have to spend the rest of the week fending off condolences and trying to remember your fictitious cousins backstory.

Comment

Originally posted by ArmaniJeans View Post
                                                                                      One of the Sky News newsreader called bullshit on the sailor story yesterday morning, but did it in a fairly subtle way - when he was reading the intro to the story he played it with a straight bat direct from the autocue, but in the 'coming next' links he kept referring to it as 'apparently' and 'supposedly'.

Personally I think it was a little lie that became a big one, didn't want to admit he'd got magnifecently drunk and subsequently lost after setting out on Monday so told the rescuers a tale of derring do and bravado. Little realising that one of the rescuers would ring the local radio station and then on a slow news day it suddently went nationwide and worldwide.
                                                                                      Bit like the way you ring in sick with a dead cousin rather than just coming clean on a hangover, and then you have to spend the rest of the week fending off condolences and trying to remember your fictitious cousins backstory.
                                                                                      Or in Stephen ireland's case the granny.
                                                                                      No beast so fierce but knows some touch of pity, but I know none, therefore am no beast.

Comment

You were doing grand and then you just had to cross the line and drag Chris into it <insert appropriate gif>
                                                                                        Turning millions into thousands

Comment

The highlight of next week will be the Bob Durst / Grizzly Adams mashup that some video editing genius will create!

When Bob sees it he will be disgusted that he didn't take lessons in bare faced lying from the most accomplished mass murderer of our time.

"Yaaa, de IRA knew about Jean McConville but I dadiin't "

Go fuck off and die a slow and painful death you horrible stain on the face of humanity

Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Could anyone recommend a good house cleaning company in Dublin plz?

Comment

Originally posted by mdoug View Post
                                                                                              That was in umi but was a special group deal for vegan Ireland. Thank god its not always on or i would eat myself obese. It was 15 to eat as much of anything of the menu that you want. Mm its so good in there.

I get 15 percent off of in there for being vegan anyway, sweet deal

Comment

Loving this performance from Arsenal. A little shaky at the back, but it's been a long time since we were 3-0 up Liverpool

Comment

ugh....3 in 8 minutes
                                                                                                  People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                                                                                                  Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                                                                                                  https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Time for my yearly fantasy football capitulation. Mixed up my messing team and my actual team. Like, as in really messed it up. GG all.
                                                                                                    Go big or go homeless.

Comment

...

Comment

Guy who initially ran into the crowd is now known as Metta World Peace.

Comment

Originally posted by zuutroy View Post
                                                                                                          Guy who initially ran into the crowd is now known as Metta World Peace.
                                                                                                          remember watching that game live, i think it was on channel 5 or something back then, just remember thinking what a mad bastard ron artest was in general. seems to have calmed down in his old age, still a little bit weird though.

Comment

How can he not send Bellerin off?

Comment

Originally posted by Caf View Post
                                                                                                              Could anyone recommend a good house cleaning company in Dublin plz?
                                                                                                              About time

Comment

Originally posted by chips1234 View Post
                                                                                                                remember watching that game live, i think it was on channel 5 or something back then, just remember thinking what a mad bastard ron artest was in general. seems to have calmed down in his old age, still a little bit weird though.
                                                                                                                NBA used to be full of them. Charles Oakley, Anthony Mason, Rodman, Bill Laimbeer and the Piston's team of the late 80s to name but a few.

Comment

NBA used to be full of them. Charles Oakley, Anthony Mason, Rodman, Bill Laimbeer and the Piston's team of the late 80s to name but a few.
                                                                                                                  not old enough to remember the late 80s but i'll take your word for it, you watch kobe's documentary muse yet ? really good imo, really shows just how determined, driven and mental he was about winning.

Comment

Sterling hype machine is in overdrive. He is a scouser Danny Welbeck ffs.

Comment

Originally posted by chips1234 View Post
                                                                                                                      not old enough to remember the late 80s but i'll take your word for it, you watch kobe's documentary muse yet ? really good imo, really shows just how determined, driven and mental he was about winning.
                                                                                                                      No I must give it a watch. Only getting back into the NBA the last year or so having not watched it for a good while. Used to love staying up all night in June in the mid-90s watching Jordan and co. Barely remember the 80s myself. My brother used to watch it on a channel called ScreenSport, who were the first to bring basketball to Ireland and UK I think.

Comment

Only 40k in Lansdowne for a European quarter final on a bank holiday weekend.

Comment

No I must give it a watch. Only getting back into the NBA the last year or so having not watched it for a good while. Used to love staying up all night in June in the mid-90s watching Jordan and co. Barely remember the 80s myself. My brother used to watch it on a channel called ScreenSport, who were the first to bring basketball to Ireland and UK I think.
                                                                                                                          its hard to keep track all through the season here alright, try watch as many of the games that bt show, once playoffs come around i sub to nba pass and watch them all.

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X