This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
    Off to scour my new gaff for snags. Expecting the height of my contributions to be 'ya missed a spot there boss' or 'what's this yoke again?':
    I got bored and sat out in the garden. There was much discussion of architraves and suchlike.
    "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Off to scour my new gaff for snags. Expecting the height of my contributions to be 'ya missed a spot there boss' or 'what's this yoke again?'

To be followed by mammoth heavy lifting
      Had ya tinkers doing the decorating?

Comment

Originally posted by Sickpuppy View Post
        Had ya tinkers doing the decorating?
        Turks! Mohammed is the boss, nice guy.

Did not discuss Palestine.

Comment

Turks! Mohammed is the boss, nice guy.

Did not discuss Palestine.
          Worked with lots of Turks in Holland.
          always say what is your sister and laugh and talk in Turkish.
          Having 4 sisters i got sick of it.
          One day one of the more senior guys said it to me.
          i said what is your mother and mimicked fucking a pallet of pears standing up.
          He saw red and tried hurling a huge heavy pallet at me and hurt his back.
          Used love working in Ramadam and scoffing food in front of them.
          Not the biggest fan of guys i worked with.

Comment

always say what is your sister and laugh and talk in Turkish.

i said what is your mother and mimicked fucking a pallet of pears standing up.
            I am baffled. 'What is your sister?'

Comment

Is it a poem?

Comment

I am baffled. 'What is your sister?'
                Was usually done in a sexual innuendo way.
                Bit of a hip movement- thrust.
                Guys explained to me after is okay to mock sister but me mentioning fucking Hasans probably 80 year old mother was wrong.

Comment

Was usually done in a sexual innuendo way.
                  Bit of a hip movement- thrust.
                  Guys explained to me after is okay to mock sister but me mentioning fucking Hasans probably 80 year old mother was wrong.
                  In the pub I worked in there was this oul lad of about 85 who was always there when I arrived at 7 to start, finishing off the last of his few pints.

Without fail he always greeted me with 'How's the sister, was she askin for me?'

I loved it, fuck the Turks if they can't take a joke.
                  I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

Cork -v- Dundalk

Should be a good game.

Comment

Just went upstairs there and spotted a tiny wizards hat on the clothes horse.

Shouted down to the missus, 'What's the craic with the 2" wizards hat?'

She laughed 'oh my sister gave me that, it's for putting over a little willie when you're changing a baby boy'

Seemingly you put this over the little dudes little man to stop a high velocity arc of piss hitting you in the eye.

Isn't that the most wonderful invention?

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Dustin Johnson tested positive for cocaine.
                          The sport that unites Catholic, Protestant and dissenter has had its day of days. Pity anybody who can't enjoy it. Some day. Gerry Thornley 23/3/09

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Lazare View Post
                              Just went upstairs there and spotted a tiny wizards hat on the clothes horse.

Shouted down to the missus, 'What's the craic with the 2" wizards hat?'

She laughed 'oh my sister gave me that, it's for putting over a little willie when you're changing a baby boy'

Seemingly you put this over the little dudes little man to stop a high velocity arc of piss hitting you in the eye.

Isn't that the most wonderful invention?
                              Unless it stops the projectile liquid poo it will be insufficient.
                              ﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿

Comment

Comment

Ladies day at the Galway races was my first ever racing meet. Had 4 winners and prob the best day / night of my life. Some spot cant believe I left it so long to go down

Comment

Originally posted by Bubbleking View Post
                                    Ladies day at the Galway races was my first ever racing meet. Had 4 winners and prob the best day / night of my life. Some spot cant believe I left it so long to go down
                                    The Vaganus ?
                                    This too shall pass.

Comment

Originally posted by CHD View Post
                                      League of ireland football is some poo.

Comment

League of ireland football is some poo.
                                        This game has been good so far.

Comment

This game has been good so far.
                                          Maybe its changed had few night in showgorunds in Sligo 96-97 and St pats 2002-2003

Comment

Comment

Lampard off to City for a few months is odd.
                                              Hunter S Thompson 1937-2005 - "When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro"

Comment

Originally posted by RasTa View Post
                                                Lampard off to City for a few months is odd.
                                                No it's not.
                                                ﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿

Comment

Originally posted by Micknail View Post
                                                  Originally posted by ionapaul View Post
                                                  Feel really uneasy watching this - looks like some people would've been really hurt at the end of it.

This was the milfs favourite video on youtube, she would sit watching it for half an hour at a time on repeat in hysterics.

tbf, it started to grow on me. The way the guy driving falls is hilarious. And you get a different experience by focusing on a different person each time.

Off to scour my new gaff for snags. Expecting the height of my contributions to be 'ya missed a spot there boss' or 'what's this yoke again?'

To be followed by mammoth heavy lifting
                                                  Post a pic of the new shitter.

Originally posted by Tar.Aldarion View Post
                                                  ffs thought dp's questions in 5stars well were in BBV and diligently answered before noticing. Bit of a kanye moment.
                                                  Repost.
                                                  X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                                                  Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Its fully expected.

Keep him fit for their MLS side.

Comment

Comment

Labourer on his first day on the site is told by the foreman to head over to the hut and get a wheelbarrow.

He arrives back with two wheelbarrows, one inside the other.

Foreman looks at him and says, 'What are ye at ye eejit, I only wanted one'

SPOILER
                                                        You hardly expect me to carry it?

Comment

In that Basketball gif DP posted where the lad intercepts and goes up the other end of the court... Does he miss or score?
                                                          Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide To... View Post
                                                            Riggs loving the ticker! Seems to have missed its arrival to your sig
                                                            oh yea, ta.
                                                            X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                                                            Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Comment

Think the next step is to get the fcker into NAMA where he belongs btw
                                                                Name change to DannyDiamondWexford obv.

Comment

Name change to DannyDiamondWexford obv.
                                                                  This too shall pass.

Comment

Comment

Man I am so crushed right now. Looks like my laptop was stolen from the house when all of us were at work today. Had my whole life on it pretty much, most of which (of course. . .) not backed up. So so soooo much stuff I'll forget I even had there now

First step was obviously change all passwords for all accounts online. What can I possibly do next to give me ANY sort of a chance to get it back? I'm gonna check Gumtree regularly as that seems the most popular Buy & Sell website here (England).

What a horrible feeling. Seems it was the only thing stolen from the house. Probably just a quick swipe and leave.

EDIT: Have the laptop password protected, so at least they can't log onto it, therefore Pawn Shops won't accept it I'd imagine.
                                                                      Last edited by TheJiggaman; 01-08-14, 20:56.

Comment

Say a prayer to St. Anthony.

Comment

Anyone else keep thinking the Rigger is SP due to the avatar change? that milf post was a weird 30 seconds.

Comment

Comment

I'd imagine they'd wipe the hd and just reinstall Windows to be like a blank machine before fobbing it.
                                                                              ﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿

Comment

...

Comment

Originally posted by TheJiggaman View Post

EDIT: Have the laptop password protected, so at least they can't log onto it, therefore Pawn Shops won't accept it I'd imagine.
                                                                                  Ehh... passwords on home windows machines are comically easy to bypass (with the right tools).
                                                                                  May you live in interesting times!

Comment

...

Comment

Piled in one room in a Gaza home are rotting bodies—and shell casings marked “IMI,” short for “Israel Military Industries.”

No charges A British UN project manager shot by an Israeli sniper was unlawfully killed, a UK inquest has concluded.

More war crimes.
                                                                                      Last edited by Emmet; 01-08-14, 21:20.

Comment

Yeah remember doing it for my mum's computer when she got locked out. Was surprising easy.

We're probably not giving comfort to the guy.

In fairness the thief was probably a junkie so isn't going to be going high-tech on his acquisition.
                                                                                        Exactly my thoughts.

I can't believe I haven't backed up my stuff. Seriously, for going on 5 years at this stage now I've always said I'll get an external HD or something to keep everything even remotely important to me but just never did it.

Comment

...

Comment

The MLS season runs from March to October, but since NYC are a new club, they're not currently playing, so Lampard will be at City well in to the new year? Wow, even though it makes sense now, I didn't see that coming at all. Fairly inevitable he'll have a big impact on Chelsea's season somehow. Be interesting to see how much game time he gets at City too.
                                                                                            Poker Podcast Playlist

Comment

surely THE only thing important on a laptop is photos and personal family videos.

I fucking love drop box , the min I hit wifi everything just uploads automatically to Dropbox.

On another note my mother lost her oldest brother to Cancer today. Thats 2 brothers and one sister all younger than her. Problem is my nearly 90 yr old Granny didnt know up to 5 pm , still dont know if she has been told .she thinks he is working and is in full health ffs when he was diagnosed they didnt tell her as they were afraid it would kill her. he had a stroke 2 days ago and that was their chance to say something to prepare her .
                                                                                              My mother is in bits worryin about her mother and how they are going to suddenly tell her that her eldest son is now dead

cancer is a cunt, how the fuck is there no cure in 2014
                                                                                              Her sky-ness
                                                                                              © 5starpool

Comment

What is the whole Rigger Finkel bet thing?

Comment

Originally posted by TheJiggaman View Post
                                                                                                  Exactly my thoughts.

I can't believe I haven't backed up my stuff. Seriously, for going on 5 years at this stage now I've always said I'll get an external HD or something to keep everything even remotely important to me but just never did it.
                                                                                                  if you have your browser logged into google, you can track the ips of the logins.
                                                                                                  In Gmail, it's in the bottom right-hand corner under "Details," If the thief used your computer, the last logged IP address may be theirs instead of yours.
                                                                                                  Not a huge help as you have the thing password protected
                                                                                                  People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                                                                                                  Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                                                                                                  https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Originally posted by Michelle SatNav View Post
                                                                                                    surely THE only thing important on a laptop is photos and personal family videos.
                                                                                                    I fucking love drop box , the min I hit wifi everything just uploads automatically to Dropbox.
                                                                                                    Ya I know, and I'm disappointed they're gone, but I had some documents that I had written that I didn't have backed up either which I was pretty proud of. Many other things too.

Comment

Originally posted by Jam-Fly View Post
                                                                                                      The MLS season runs from March to October, but since NYC are a new club, they're not currently playing, so Lampard will be at City well in to the new year? Wow, even though it makes sense now, I didn't see that coming at all. Fairly inevitable he'll have a big impact on Chelsea's season somehow. Be interesting to see how much game time he gets at City too.
                                                                                                      He'll get sweet fuck all time but is a home grown player for the squad.

Be better off with Jack Rodwell imo.

Comment

Originally posted by Michelle SatNav View Post

cancer is a cunt, how the fuck is there no cure in 2014
                                                                                                        There is more money in treating it.

Comment

...

Comment

Looks like Tony's laptop is banjaxed.
                                                                                                            I made sure the HDD was secure etc and then looked again at the repair wizard. I planned on taking his files off on to the external HDD and chose the option to save the data and you had a choice of doing all data or custom.
                                                                                                            I chose custom and it spent 90 mins at a screen saying it was going to the bit t select files and would take a minute.

He now has my laptop to work on till we get him sorted and praying that we can recover some of the data at my old work. I am using the daughters Toshiba piece of crap lol.

Sony Vaio's are a piece of shit Had countless problems with USB's stopping work and not connecting to the home BB so it's prob for the best to replace it.

Comment

Bit of an interesting story from last night (not really interesting just the first time in my life I actually felt like I did something note worthy). It was about 3am in Galways shop street outside the kings head for those that know the area and I am pretty sauced if I'm being honest. Place is jammed with everyone coming out of the pubs. Anyway I hear a scream for help and look about 6 yards away at a young lad thats lying face down on the street. Normally I would be very hesitant to step up in these cases but nobody else was volunteering so decide I better go do something.

Turns out he was so pissed he collapsed and was in pretty bad shape - not breathing and bleeding pretty badly. Managed to do my thing and got him back breathing and stemmed the blood flow until he could be transferred to an ambulance. Got a massive cheer when the whole thing was over felt like an absolute boss Hope the young lad was alright horrible to see anyone in that state

Comment

Kind of a big deal some would say.

Comment

...

Comment

I can visualize BK

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s_6u4c-BfEk
                                                                                                                    Her sky-ness
                                                                                                                    © 5starpool

Comment

Originally posted by hotspur View Post
                                                                                                                      What is the whole Rigger Finkel bet thing?
                                                                                                                      Some bet about Garth Brooks concerts going ahead believe it or not.
                                                                                                                      One of IPBs lower points.

Comment

Feel like i'm missing a beer. (just to post something totally contrasting with BKs heroics). Like i'm sure i just opened a beer but it seems to have vanished. Searched surfaces, but no sign. What's the standard operating procedure here? Have more beer, but feel like i'm leaving a loyal soldier out there decaying. Where are you Mr Karpackie, you're 4 for a fiver buddies are sad?
                                                                                                                        You put in back into the fridge/freezer after taking a sup as you purchased it just before 10 from an offy who must have only recently put it in the fridge so it was slightly warm?
                                                                                                                        Scary if this is correct obviously.

Comment

Feel like i'm missing a beer. (just to post something totally contrasting with BKs heroics). Like i'm sure i just opened a beer but it seems to have vanished. Searched surfaces, but no sign. What's the standard operating procedure here? Have more beer, but feel like i'm leaving a loyal soldier out there decaying. Where are you Mr Karpackie, you're 4 for a fiver buddies are sad?
                                                                                                                          I'd be betting in the jacks tbh
                                                                                                                          Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X