This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by shrapnel View Post
    If anyone knows where I can find some around North London, please pm. We've been planning a big pesto production all weekend, all we need now are de herbs. The pesto was unreal, and we made a good 5kgs of it. Freezes very well.
    The pesto freezes or the leaves ?

What recipe are you using ?
    This too shall pass.

Comment

Originally posted by CHD View Post
      You need to learn the matchmaking game m8.
      You need to learn to shut your cunt mouth cunt.

Comment

Originally posted by AndyFatBastard View Post
        Squally aul day out there
        Aw stop m8. There is weather everywhere in Wickla. Been through the four seasons twice.

Comment

ah aha ahahaha

North West Infidels in England tried to burn an EU flag but it didn't catch fire due to EU directive regarding fire resistant materials.
          Is that how you crash a wedding? yes it is, Bionic Barry, yes it is.

Comment

Originally posted by davepoke/her View Post
            I'm telling Lottie on you.

Comment

If anyone knows where I can find some around North London, please pm. We've been planning a big pesto production all weekend, all we need now are de herbs. The pesto was unreal, and we made a good 5kgs of it. Freezes very well.
              Frozen olive oil
              Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Hopefully David Quinn and his tribe of cunce will fuck off to Indiana , sounds like the promised land for the likes of them

Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Aw stop m8. There is weather everywhere in Wickla. Been through the four seasons twice.
                  I was talking to a little brown fella from St Vincents ( I made the obvious "is your name depaul" joke) the other night. He said he spent all last Summer in Wickla. His father lives in Greystones and he used to go into Bray a lot to some snooker hall. Do you know him m8?

Comment

I'm telling Lottie on you.
                    dave that was amusing but be sound to your brother m8
                    X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                    Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

McGregor vs Aldo

Dublin press conference live @ 5pm ...

The UFC tour to promote Conor McGregor’s upcoming title fight against Jose Aldo has reached it’s final day - at a press conference in Dublin this afternoon.

Comment

I've no issue with being showy or promoting himself. That's good business.

You can't tell me there arent ways to do it other than "I can smell your pussy from here" and "you are going to die". I liked McGregor a lot more before this round of promotion. He seems to have brought it to a whole other level though. I guess it might be that Also comes across as a decent skin too which colours my perception of McGregor.

He is obviously a phenomenal athlete. He is also a phenomenal arsehole.
                        This may or may not be an original thought of my own.
                        All efforts were made to make this thought original but with the abundance of thoughts in the world the originality of this thought cannot be guaranteed.
                        The author is not liable for any issue arising from the platitudinous nature of this post.

Comment

Originally posted by Theresa View Post

You can't tell me there arent ways to do it other than "I can smell your pussy from here" and "you are going to die". I liked McGregor a lot more before this round of promotion. He seems to have brought it to a whole other level though. I guess it might be that Also comes across as a decent skin too which colours my perception of McGregor.

He robbed the smell your kitty off silence of the lambs.
                          Another pic recently showed him with massive bundles of cash another rip off from Muhammad Alis shot in a bank vault in the last 60s.
                          How many press conferences are going to happen.

Comment

Originally posted by Sickpuppy View Post
                            He robbed the smell your kitty off silence of the lambs.
                            Another pic recently showed him with massive bundles of cash another rip off from Muhammad Alis shot in a bank vault in the last 60s.
                            How many press conferences are going to happen.
                            He wasn't ripping Ali off it was an intentional recreation
                            airport, lol

Comment

He called Siver a Nazi, a midget juice head and told him to kiss his feet in the lead up to his last fight.
                              He called Poirier a hillbilly, and that when he woke with his nose plastered across his face he'd know it's not all talk.
                              Is his Aldo talk really a step up on that?.

Telling Aldo he's going to die is just taken from what Brazilian's chant at every non Brazilian fighting a Brazilian.

His 'promoting' is just wearing thin on people because of his exposure, it's not that he's stepped up his trash talking he's just got nothing different to say. Especially on this tour where he's asked the same questions every day just in a different city for 10 days.

Comment

I was talking to a little brown fella from St Vincents ( I made the obvious "is your name depaul" joke) the other night. He said he spent all last Summer in Wickla. His father lives in Greystones and he used to go into Bray a lot to some snooker hall. Do you know him m8?
                                Can't say I do m8
                                Originally posted by White Knight View Post
                                McGregor vs Aldo

Dublin press conference live @ 5pm ...

http://www.breakingnews.ie/sport/oth...in-669820.html
                                It is at 6pm

Watch the UFC 189 World Tour press conference in Dublin, Ireland, live Tuesday, March 31 at 1pm/10am ETPT.

Comment

A taxi driver the other day was telling me all about how the "highlights" in the city affect the weather, and how weather in general is much worse down the country. I think he was talking about high rise buildings creating a wind shield and tunnelling effect, but it was too early in the morning and I didn't have the energy to question him. So I just kept saying things like "Yeah, I know", and "Isn't it awful?". I don't think he noticed I thought he was a mentalist, so I guess that was a win for me.

I just needed to tell someone about that.
                                  "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

The you are going to die line is taken from the Brazilians. They chant it. He said it to Aldo in his native tongue after it was chanted at him for an hour. Top wumming.

Comment

Originally posted by Charlie Sheen View Post
                                      His 'promoting' is just wearing thin on people because of his exposure, it's not that he's stepped up his trash talking he's just got nothing different to say. Especially on this tour where he's asked the same questions every day just in a different city for 10 days.
                                      i.e. now that people hear him being a turd they are realising he is a turd.

Comment

A taxi driver the other day was telling me all about how the "highlights" in the city affect the weather, and how weather in general is much worse down the country. I think he was talking about high rise buildings creating a wind shield and tunnelling effect, but it was too early in the morning and I didn't have the energy to question him. So I just kept saying things like "Yeah, I know", and "Isn't it awful?". I don't think he noticed I thought he was a mentalist, so I guess that was a win for me.

I just needed to tell someone about that.
                                        I'm always here to listen Andy m8.

Taxi drivers though, AMIRITE.

Comment

Can't say I do m8

It is at 6pm
                                          Yep, looks like they got it wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by oleras View Post
                                            The pesto freezes or the leaves ?

What recipe are you using ?
                                            The pesto. I'll see if I can find the recipe. It was on my hard drive, so lost with everything else.

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                                            Frozen olive oil
                                            Works really well frozen in ice cube trays so you only de freeze what you are going to eat straight away.

Comment

Originally posted by Charlie Sheen View Post
                                              He called Siver a Nazi, a midget juice head and told him to kiss his feet in the lead up to his last fight.
                                              He called Poirier a hillbilly, and that when he woke with his nose plastered across his face he'd know it's not all talk.
                                              Is his Aldo talk really a step up on that?.

Telling Aldo he's going to die is just taken from what Brazilian's chant at every non Brazilian fighting a Brazilian.

I forgot about the Nazi comment. That was pretty distasteful too. The "midget juice head" just shows the chap is lacking any sort of wit.

I actually dont mind the calling of the round or the break you up etc type comments. Thats expected. There is definitely a difference between those comments and the likes of the Nazi/smell your pussy/ your going to die comments though.

People will say Ali was as brash and as arrogant. No doubt but he didn't come across like a 6 year old calling people names in a park.
                                              This may or may not be an original thought of my own.
                                              All efforts were made to make this thought original but with the abundance of thoughts in the world the originality of this thought cannot be guaranteed.
                                              The author is not liable for any issue arising from the platitudinous nature of this post.

Comment

Originally posted by Keane View Post
                                                i.e. now that people hear him being a turd they are realising he is a turd.
                                                That's more their problem for supporting him in the first place but the lines 'he's stepped his trash talking up and I don't like it', 'he's gone too far this time' etc etc is nonsense.

He was always crass in the build up to his fights.

Comment

When is Aldo going to knock him out? Will be a laugh. I hope he takes it badly. I hope Aldo rubs his pussy on McGreggors face.

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
                                                    You clearly know more than the rest of us. Let us in on the filthy secrets please.
                                                    I don't "know" more than anyone. I think you would have to be pretty thick to think the whole Savile story begins and ends in the entertainment world bubble, he seemed to have been pretty in with the royals though.

Comment

The pesto. I'll see if I can find the recipe. It was on my hard drive, so lost with everything else.

Works really well frozen in ice cube trays so you only de freeze what you are going to eat straight away.
                                                      My current favorite is to roast cashew nuts, then throw them in the blender with chopped garlic and basil. Add nutritional yeast, oil and lemon juice and blend.

Unreal.

Comment

PSV58 fast becoming the most depressing poster ever. Every post is a moany cynical whine. It's surely about time for the bi-monthly post of slight positivity?

Comment

The moral of this whole story is that a Mayweather Aldo double pays nearly 2/1 and money is nice.
                                                          Profit before people.

Comment

I forgot about the Nazi comment. That was pretty distasteful too. The "midget juice head" just shows the chap is lacking any sort of wit.

I actually dont mind the calling of the round or the break you up etc type comments. Thats expected. There is definitely a difference between those comments and the likes of the Nazi/smell your pussy/ your going to die comments though.

People will say Ali was as brash and as arrogant. No doubt but he didn't come across like a 6 year old calling people names in a park.
                                                            90+% of what he says I don't find funny/smart but he hasn't changed suddenly for this fight. He called Brandao a skinny Brazilian that looks like he came from a favela (or something along those lines).

Telling Aldo you're going to die in Portuguese was promotion gold though, taking into account the hours McGregor has had it chanted at him. I'll be shocked if the UFC don't have that in one of their build up videos the weeks before the fight.

Comment

Originally posted by PSV58 View Post
                                                              I don't "know" more than anyone. I think you would have to be pretty thick to think the whole Savile story begins and ends in the entertainment world bubble, he seemed to have been pretty in with the royals though.
                                                              Ah OK. Bit of a leap so. Some facts\names etc would have been handy.

Personally I am aware that several members of the Dail are extraterrestrials. I have names and proof but cannot share for intergalactic legal reasons.
                                                              "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

INORITE

What kind of colossal wankbiscuit calls tall buildings "highlights"?
                                                                "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

INORITE

What kind of colossal wankbiscuit calls tall buildings "highlights"?
                                                                  Dublin has about 3 tall buildings tbf.

Comment

Personally I am aware that several members of the Dail are extraterrestrials. I have names and proof but cannot share for intergalactic legal reasons.
                                                                    Kincora Boys Home would be a start.
                                                                    Is that how you crash a wedding? yes it is, Bionic Barry, yes it is.

Comment

If I was a conspiracy theorist I'd be spitting names at you left right and centre. There has been an inquiry set up which the tories are putting on a masterclass of delaying until key figures are dead. Leon Brittan has exited the stage, as has the "innocent" mcalpine.plenty of reputable papers reporting on this, no doubt they are being nobbled behind the scenes.
                                                                      I know some people like to believe child abuse is solely the preserve of Shinners and priests and can't let the blatantly obvious interfere with their ' brits do everything better than us gombeen peasants ' worldview
                                                                      You are way behind the times if you think this is David icke territory

Comment

Dublin has about 3 tall buildings tbf.
                                                                        The more you think about it, the more retarded it gets. And this man is allowed to vote.

Comment

Originally posted by Keane View Post
                                                                          I can see the appeal.

I think it's a shame that even his fans seem to think the only reason he is being so successful is because of his ongoing lack of class though.

I don't think the fact that he's from down the road requires me not to think he's an odious prick. Or do I have to cheer for the Healy Rae's as well? They play up to pantomime roles as well and put Kerry on the map so...
                                                                          This popped into my head with the last sentence

Comment

ah mate, deserves it's own thread or forum.

Originally posted by The Situation View Post
                                                                            The moral of this whole story is that a Mayweather Aldo double pays nearly 2/1 and money is nice.
                                                                            Don't all your tips lose though mate?

The more you think about it, the more retarded it gets. And this man is allowed to vote.
                                                                            Pretty sure I posted, but some guy down the back of a bus a few months ago wouldn't stop nattering at anyone around and I got stuck. The highlight being 'the one thing I don't like about Dublin, how dark it gets in the evenings'.

Comment

Originally posted by ghostface View Post

I think they have cloned this guy, he works everywhere in dublin

Comment

Originally posted by NuckChorris View Post
                                                                                Decent article on footballers that didn't quite make it:

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2...ecial-projects
                                                                                Good article, Spanish lad seems really sound. #positivity

Comment

Originally posted by PSV58 View Post
                                                                                  Good article, Spanish lad seems really sound. #positivity
                                                                                  Any plans for tea?

Comment

Originally posted by ghostface View Post

Slightly facile comparison i think tbf

Comment

Originally posted by Lord Sir Business View Post
                                                                                      Any plans for tea?
                                                                                      Banana and Nutella pancakes with coffee

Comment

Lads, Crow Black Chicken on in Gypsy rose April 11th. I'm going. Session!

It's my bi annual trip to Dublin so it is a pretty big deal and I'd love if any of ye sound heads would like to join me.

There will be cocktails before hand and no doubt burger and chips later on in the night.
                                                                                        I'll bring a six pack of metalman for anyone who is there before 7pm.
                                                                                        Official Head Marshall of Waterford Gay Pride Festival 2015

Comment

On the British politicians thing, can you imagine being a kid with this thing on top of you:

Comment

Epic troll.

Comment

He's being quite the tosser, an entertaining tosser all the same.

McGregor not Galvin, I quite like Galvin

Comment

Cheesier than wwf. Absolute handbags.

Comment

Similar crowd to an aslan gig.

Comment

Who are the muppets asking the questions?

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by zuutroy View Post
                                                                                                        Media. Doubt they will go to the crowd.

Comment

Babboon

Comment

Media. Doubt they will go to the crowd.
                                                                                                            Half of them cant string a sentence together.

Comment

Originally posted by zuutroy View Post
                                                                                                              Ah, the crowd is getting in on it too somehow.

Comment

This is some cringe.

Comment

If only Aldo could speak English, he is good at the talk too.

Comment

Originally posted by Lord Sir Business View Post
                                                                                                                    This is some cringe.
                                                                                                                    Irish people, we really do have a huge number of idiots.
                                                                                                                    Have had to mute it, just waiting for the stare down, they probably won't be allowed get close to each other though.

Comment

God this is making me hate people.

Comment

At least those of ye travelling to Vegas wont have to deal with 99% of that crowd.
                                                                                                                        Pm for rakeback deals

Comment

Just do the staredown already.

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X