X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comedy Central just played this ad.

Seriously weird. . .

A new Tales From the Trip is out now!: "Ayahuasca Showed Fifi Dosch a BDSM-Practicing Robot Jackal That Healed Her – Tales From the Trip" https://www.youtube...

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Hitch, you can only eat one cuisine for the rest of your life, what would it be?

Comment

Originally posted by Mellor View Post
          Hitch, you can only eat one cuisine for the rest of your life, what would it be?
          Havent thought very long about it but with pizza pasta and sandwiches it has to be Italian
          airport, lol

Comment

all this talk of pasta reminds me of pasta
            X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
            Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Italians eat dried pasta and tend to laugh at the expensive "fresh" stuff in supermarkets

Comment

Originally posted by eamonhonda View Post
                Havent thought very long about it but with pizza pasta and sandwiches it has to be Italian
                I'm not sure that asking for Italian herb bread from subway makes sandwiches Italian.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by oleras View Post
                    Where is chadders and his embeded clips ? How is the 10 city tour going ?
                    On Episode 8 of UFC 189 World Championship Tour Embedded, featherweight champion Jose Aldo and challenger Conor McGregor take over chilly Toronto. As Aldo’s ...

Comment

Comment

I'm not sure that asking for Italian herb bread from subway makes sandwiches Italian.
                        More the great types of sandwiches they make. Salamis cheese sweet peppers etc

I still think about this amazing Italian deli in San Francisco. Best sandwiches I've ever had. Walk in and theres a big tub of loosely cut bread rolls. Pick one and hand it to the Italian guy behind the counter and point at something on the menu and watch him create a masterpiece of layers and layers of meat cheese and veg.
                        SPOILER

Last edited by eamonhonda; 31-03-15, 00:00.
                        airport, lol

Comment

Kentucky

Comment

Comment

I still think about this amazing Italian deli in San Francisco. Best sandwiches I've ever had. Walk in and theres a big tub of loosely cut bread rolls. Pick one and hand it to the Italian guy behind the counter and point at something on the menu and watch him create a masterpiece of layers and layers of meat cheese and veg.
                              TBH, I don't think I've ever enjoyed sandwiches so much as that summer I spent in San Fran/California. The guys had it down patt.
                              What I like most was asking for say a salami, or ham or what ever sandwich and it comes fully loaded with all sorts of salad and dressing - instead of having to spell out every ingredient..."lettuce, and tomato...yes butter...on both slices please if thats ok..."

Comment

TBH, I don't think I've ever enjoyed sandwiches so much as that summer I spent in San Fran/California. The guys had it down patt.
                                What I like most was asking for say a salami, or ham or what ever sandwich and it comes fully loaded with all sorts of salad and dressing - instead of having to spell out every ingredient..."lettuce, and tomato...yes butter...on both slices please if thats ok..."
                                You order a blt and it automatically comes with avocado, so good, they have the sandwich game solved. Spent a summer there too need to go back soon
                                airport, lol

Comment

Comment

Comment

Used to eat pasta with those stir ins in college and talk about how I'd love to make my own sauce. Took me a couple of years to realise how easy it was. Love pasta now. So easy to throw a load of stuff in one pot with the pasta for a great dinner. Pasta bakes pasta salad I'd be lost without it
                                      When in college towards the end of the days when CH4 showed Italian football on Sundays, I used to roll out of bed put on a big pot and start building a sauce with tomatoes, onions, garlic etc.

Then fry some mince and add it it, leave this on a low heat for a couple of hours and just before kick off add cooked pasta to the pot. Stir that in, then lift pot to the table and eat from the pot while watching the match

Now I eat rice; fucking gluten!

Comment

Brown bread. Real butter. Ham. Sambo.

This makes it.

Comment

Cali is really great for sambos alright. There's a place near me that does TACM - turkey avocado cheddar melt that is sublime, so much so that go there at least twice a week

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide To... View Post
                                          FX Buckley 'gourmet' burgers are ridic good when you are next in Dublin. Actually generally FX Buckley seems to make Dublin a better place.
                                          Honestly think FXBs is overrated and don't get people love for it. Last two/three times I was there I was disappointed with the quality. There are better options available.
                                          No beast so fierce but knows some touch of pity, but I know none, therefore am no beast.

Comment

What's the endpoint for IPB BBV would you say? Are we just going to post here until we're dead?
                                            It is already dying. Its like a star, swells up then boom.

If the lads bothered they could create something new here. (no offence to them)

This site could live on and become something strong if it dropped the poker bit and a few quid was thrown at it.

Comment

What's the endpoint for IPB BBV would you say? Are we just going to post here until we're dead?
                                              Doubt it. People are dropping off at a serious rate between employment/family/boredom/other real life stuff, we will probably fall below critical mass soon enough. At this stage I read mainly just out of a combination of habit/smartphone/so much downtime at work.
                                              Last edited by Denny Crane; 31-03-15, 01:03.

Comment

Originally posted by Denny Crane View Post
                                                Doubt it. People are dropping off at a serious rate between employment/family/boredom/other real life stuff, we will probably fall below critical mass soon enough. I mainly read just out of habit and because I've a smartphone at this stage.
                                                I'll mod for you m8.

Comment

'I can smell your pussy from here'. Lols, he's fcking brilliant. Does look a bit nervous though.
                                                  He's not. He is a dickhead. A complete dickhead, and only ever comes across like a dickhead.
                                                  This may or may not be an original thought of my own.
                                                  All efforts were made to make this thought original but with the abundance of thoughts in the world the originality of this thought cannot be guaranteed.
                                                  The author is not liable for any issue arising from the platitudinous nature of this post.

Comment

Originally posted by CHD View Post
                                                    I'll mod for you m8.
                                                    The lads should sell you the site in the end, would wrap up the move from boards.

Comment

Originally posted by pokerhand View Post
                                                      Cali is really great for sambos alright. There's a place near me that does TACM - turkey avocado cheddar melt that is sublime, so much so that go there at least twice a week
                                                      Who doesn't like a sandwich acronym, but the M being "melt" and not a tangible ingredient is breaking tradition a bit. Bit of mayo'd sort it.

BLAT is a popular aussie one. BLT with avocado.
                                                      But a place near me takes it a step further with BLATCO...Bacon, lettuce, avocado, tomato, cheese and onion.

hmm, i want a sandwich now

Comment

bit if a morose theme in here today

lads, it's going to be ok

Comment

Doubt it. People are dropping off at a serious rate between employment/family/boredom/other real life stuff, we will probably fall below critical mass soon enough. At this stage I read mainly just out of a combination of habit/smartphone/so much downtime at work.
                                                          Do you not have to concentrate at work, or do you just trade around related news?

Comment

A lot of people want to be President, but it won’t come cheap. Here, our breakdown of the cost just to launch a 2016 campaign.

$300 a vote

Comment

Originally posted by Lord Sir Business View Post
                                                              What's for brekkie m8?
                                                              No beast so fierce but knows some touch of pity, but I know none, therefore am no beast.

Comment

Originally posted by CHD View Post
                                                                It is already dying. Its like a star, swells up then boom.

If the lads bothered they could create something new here. (no offence to them)

This site could live on and become something strong if it dropped the poker bit and a few quid was thrown at it.
                                                                Sorry to see you go Homer, the way you kept away the young people - now that was beautiful!

We're dying on our feet. Been an interesting six plus years though.
                                                                "Worldly wisdom teaches that it is better for reputation to fail conventionally than to succeed unconventionally." - John Maynard Keynes

Comment

Originally posted by LuckyLloyd View Post
                                                                  Sorry to see you go Homer, the way you kept away the young people - now that was beautiful!

We're dying on our feet. Been an interesting six plus years though.
                                                                  Estimated time left

Where will we go

Comment

This is a class pasta recipe: http://www.bbc.co.uk/food/recipes/15_minute_pasta_33407

Fried crispy parma ham is something to behold.

Comment

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Watched this last night.

Bat shit crazy but I love a good conspiracy.
                                                                      His rival it seems, had broken his dreams,By stealing the girl of his fancy.Her name was Magill, and she called herself Lil,But everyone knew her as Nancy.

Comment

I can see it really kicking off over here, home turf and all that.
                                                                        This too shall pass.

Comment

I'm with Theresa here, McGregor comes across as the nut cunt. Will find it hard to cheer for him whatever about him being Irish.

Comment

Originally posted by Theresa View Post
                                                                            He's not. He is a dickhead. A complete dickhead, and only ever comes across like a dickhead.
                                                                            Wouldn't say it to his face though.

Comment

I never really eat pasta ever, mostly jsut when I make some pesto, people tend to be shocked by that: "but what do you eat". The fucking food that isn't pasta m8
                                                                              I have to get hipster on them, "you've probably never heard of it"
                                                                              What's this stew?
                                                                              Tastes pretty amazing and very simple.

The Vegan Stoner: How To Cook Cheap, Fast and Vegan

I would be making larger portions, more than a can of chickpeas, add in a pepper etc.
                                                                              Last edited by Tar.Aldarion; 31-03-15, 09:16.

Comment

If someone would point me towards the long list of nice humble world class male fighters who never engage in arrogant or showy behaviour that would be appreciated.

McGregor is being who he needs to be to advance his career. Most tellingly, I haven't seen or heard negativity from people in the fight game in Ireland - I.e. people who may have trained / sparred with or around him and been exposed to him away from the cameras.

My perception is that real hard work and determination underpins all of the circus behaviour. He is an incredible athlete and drugs and genetics could only have got him so far on that score.
                                                                                Last edited by LuckyLloyd; 31-03-15, 09:19.
                                                                                "Worldly wisdom teaches that it is better for reputation to fail conventionally than to succeed unconventionally." - John Maynard Keynes

Comment

Does look a bit nervous though.
                                                                                  Really does, looks like a really false confidence.

Comment

Originally posted by PSV58 View Post
                                                                                    Is HBO's Rome any good?
                                                                                    Yep
                                                                                    I don't think anyone here watches it but Black Sails really picked up for season 2.

Comment

I don't think anyone here watches it but Black Sails really picked up for season 2.
                                                                                      I watched the first 4 or 5 of season 1. Worth getting back into yeah ?

Comedians in cars getting coffee, i had watched the first few and forgotten about it, binged watched it since Saturday and am 32/36 episodes down, fantastic stuff altogether for both the cars and guests.
                                                                                      This too shall pass.

Comment

Most tellingly, I haven't seen or heard negativity from people in the fight game in Ireland - I.e. people who may have trained / sparred with or around him and been exposed to him away from the cameras.
                                                                                        It's probably best that i don't comment on my experiences, but i will say that the only difference is that now he's a cunt with a camera in front of his face.

That aside, i think he's doing an amazing job promoting this fight and the UFC love him for it. Will he win? I'm not sure. I've always admired Aldo, but McGregor has something different with his speed, accuracy and power.

You're spot on re fighters, ego and confidence.

Comment

If someone would point me towards the long list of nice humble world class male fighters who never engage in arrogant or showy behaviour that would be appreciated.
                                                                                          Wlad Klitschko - you don't really need a long list when the daddy of them all, the world heavyweight boxing champion fits the bill.

Comment

Originally posted by TomD View Post
                                                                                            It's probably best that i don't comment on my experiences, but i will say that the only difference is that now he's a cunt with a camera in front of his face.

That aside, i think he's doing an amazing job promoting this fight and the UFC love him for it. Will he win? I'm not sure. I've always admired Aldo, but McGregor has something different with his speed, accuracy and power.

You're spot on re fighters, ego and confidence.
                                                                                            Why? Spill the beans dammit!

Comment

I know him well, he sent this message.

IPB my good friends, I am irish like you. I will put on a goot show for you my friendts.
                                                                                              You dare to criticise the Notorious.
                                                                                              I looked in your clothes make the man' thread. I would make mincemeat out of that thread. I walk the walk
                                                                                              I refuse to post in your gambling thread. I don't gamble my friends, I call it , I name the time and the place hea hea he.
                                                                                              So long my good friends, your time is gone. Tommorow is your day. The day of fools .
                                                                                              Irish Poker Bitches, hea hea hea.

Comment

Originally posted by ArmaniJeans View Post
                                                                                                Wlad Klitschko - you don't really need a long list when the daddy of them all, the world heavyweight boxing champion fits the bill.

Barry Mcg was a nice lad,

thank you very much Mr Armanijeans.

Comment

Originally posted by ArmaniJeans View Post
                                                                                                  Fair enough. There are far more Maywhether's than Klitschko's out there though and you know this.

If I was as good at anything I did as McGregor is at what he does I'd be strutting around too. Good luck to him.

Comment

Hey Honda why did you cancel the AL flight to Copenhagen last night?

Daughters were going to Copenhagen and AL making them wait a full 24 hours for the next flight, thats a bit shitty isn't it.

They are flying back later in the week with Norwegian so options for changing to stay an extra day are limited.
                                                                                                    Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                                                                                                      Hey Honda why did you cancel the AL flight to Copenhagen last night?

Daughters were going to Copenhagen and AL making them wait a full 24 hours for the next flight, thats a bit shitty isn't it.

They are flying back later in the week with Norwegian so options for changing to stay an extra day are limited.
                                                                                                      Free hotel room and grub for that inconvenience ?
                                                                                                      This too shall pass.

Comment

What kind of a lullaby is rock a by baby. The ending is pretty horrific , especially with the wind from last night. My wee lad had a restless night.

Comment

Yea but a day sitting in Bewleys on the northside out of a three day trip to visit their Bro in Copenhagen is fairly crap

Comment

Should get €600 each too.
                                                                                                            "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

E250 for that length of flight.

Comment

Looking to clean a whiteboard which had become stained or ingrained, not nice clean white whatever with use.
                                                                                                                Local shop gave me this stuff and was superb and good as new with only tiny bit used.

Loads of warnings re ventilated area, dont inhale etc which I hate because it makes me wonder why and what does it smell like? Maybe a little sniff !

Anyhow it was this stuff and apparantly will clean tar spots off cars, black marks off windows and loads of other wee jobs;

I have only tried the whiteboard so not responsible for disasters cleaning other items

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
                                                                                                                  Should get €600 each too.
                                                                                                                  Originally posted by Tar.Aldarion View Post
                                                                                                                  E250 for that length of flight.
                                                                                                                  250 would pay for a later flight back how do they go about getting that?

Comment

They fill in a a form
                                                                                                                    Travellers' rights - flight delays, cancellations and overbooking (passengers unable to fly on flight they booked)

This one:

They could also bring it up with the airline first.

Comment

TWD

Wow, what a brilliant season it has been. Think it may have been the best one yet, imo. Was never a big fan of the governor so that season was only ok for me.

Comment

Originally posted by TheDrunkenOne View Post
                                                                                                                        Looking to clean a whiteboard which had become stained or ingrained, not nice clean white whatever with use.
                                                                                                                        Local shop gave me this stuff and was superb and good as new with only tiny bit used.

Loads of warnings re ventilated area, dont inhale etc which I hate because it makes me wonder why and what does it smell like? Maybe a little sniff !

Anyhow it was this stuff and apparantly will clean tar spots off cars, black marks off windows and loads of other wee jobs;

I have only tried the whiteboard so not responsible for disasters cleaning other items
                                                                                                                        home store and more have that range down here, the window cleaning one is fantastic, couple of squirts in a bucket of warm water.
                                                                                                                        This too shall pass.

Comment

I assume that stuff is just acetone with a brand name on it?

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X