X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well that was excellent. Strange little comment from Pope there re NFL

Comment

Just on the last moments of the game when France got that penalty. From their perspective (unless they really funk for an Ireland win over England), why should they just kick the ball out of the play to secure a 20 point defeat when they might as well run it and try to get one last try?

Comment

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

I think it's only fair to acknowledge V's role in all this.
          "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

ooh, adam johnson is coming on now

Comment

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
              Just on the last moments of the game when France got that penalty. From their perspective (unless they really funk for an Ireland win over England), why should they just kick the ball out of the play to secure a 20 point defeat when they might as well run it and try to get one last try?
              A few of their players had a little fist pump when they got the penalty as well.

Comment

Thats exactly why they played on. It was just us that was saying why didnt they kick the ball out. It actually would have been ridiculous if the killed the ball.

Comment

Originally posted by rounders123 View Post
                  Thats exactly why they played on. It was just us that was saying why didnt they kick the ball out. It actually would have been ridiculous if the killed the ball.
                  they did in the end. tis a darling world, tis a darling world

Comment

Awaiting someone across the pond to release a Nigel Owens cheat video.

Comment

Last play of the tournament, managing said same south London pub, try and its England's, no try and its irelands.

Whistle blows and 100 of the durtiest looks as my hands go up in the air.

Sure it's like deja vu all over again

Comment

Originally posted by coillcam View Post
                        Awaiting someone across the pond to release a Nigel Owens cheat video.
                        If anything, he was leaning England's way at the end. Absolutely superb ref though. I feel some kind of heterosexual man love towards him.

Comment

Originally posted by poprock View Post
                          ooh, adam johnson is coming on now
                          Late drama.

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
                            If anything, he was leaning England's way at the end. Absolutely superb ref though. I feel some kind of heterosexual man love towards him.
                            He was fairly huffing and puffing trying to keep up with play in the last 10 minutes. I thought he handled the match and pressure superbly. Model pro.

Comment

There won't be a cow milked in Rathgar tonight.

Comment

Originally posted by Solskjaer View Post
                                they did in the end. tis a darling world, tis a darling world
                                Only because they were a ''rat in a cage'' in that final situation, a phrase Apprentice Eoin phrased.

Comment

Wouldn't have been able to handle the shots of happy England fans if they won. Lots of hateful looking twats getting excited when it looked like it was on at the end.Poor form from the TV director at the end, surely could have found someone mopping up their tears with a George's cross flag.

Comment

Originally posted by PSV58 View Post
                                    Wouldn't have been able to handle the shots of happy England fans if they won. Lots of hateful looking twats getting excited when it looked like it was on at the end.Poor form from the TV director at the end, surely could have found someone mopping up their tears with a George's cross flag.
                                    Was hoping for a disconsolate Dylan Hartley myself.

Is the English coach a cyborg btw? Don't think I've ever discerned a flicker of emotion from him.

Comment

He'll referee the wc final

Comment

That was a class day of sport when you think about it.
                                        "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Originally posted by AndyFatBastard View Post
                                          That was a class day of sport when you think about it.
                                          Not if you captained Ageuro in Fantasy Football

Comment

I don't even know who is playing and what. Cashier asked me there what happened in the big matches, I said "we lost but we showed big heart"

Any good dota recently andy? I have played one game in teh last 9 months, time to play some methinks

this drawing is pretty class

Last edited by Tar.Aldarion; 21-03-15, 20:42.

Comment

Originally posted by Tar.Aldarion View Post
                                              I don't even know who is playing and what. Cashier asked me there what happened in the big matches, I said "we lost but we showed big heart"

Any good dota recently andy? I have played one game in teh last 9 months, time to play some methinks

this drawing is pretty class

That's a photgraph ya gobdaw.

Yeah I've been playing loads the last few weeks. My mmr hit an all time high last weekend but I've had an expic losing streak since. Latest patch is a bit janky. Agi carries rule the roost and nothing else can get a look in. Still have a load of other games I've bought that I haven't played. Doto just takes up all my time.
                                              "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

image.jpg

You're welcome bitches!!

I think it's only fair to acknowledge V's role in all this.
                                                ‘IF YOU had not committed great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you.” Genghis Khan

Comment

Had to follow the 2nd half of Eng-Fra from Robuchons on Flashscore. Hard going!
                                                  Today was categorical evidence that the bonus point system needs to be introduced and the negativity is such that it should be for 3 tries rather than 4. Faith in rugby partially restored but hopefully the powers that be realise that today's entertainment was wholly attributable to the points differential.

Comment

Originally posted by V for Vendetta View Post
                                                    [ATTACH]2249[/ATTACH]

You're welcome bitches!!
                                                    Some convict head on ya

Comment

Originally posted by KevIRL View Post
                                                      Some convict head on ya
                                                      Probably because he was cracking as she left him standing in the pose like that for over 2 minutes before taking the shot like all birds!. (>>>runs)

Comment

[ATTACH]2249[/ATTACH]

You're welcome bitches!!
                                                        Hang on. Are ye not the man with a gazillion shoes, shirts and fancy ties? Lauded as one of the most, if not De, sharpest finest fashion conscious blokes on here. Responsible for all clothing tips etc...

*looks hard at photo again* really?
                                                        No beast so fierce but knows some touch of pity, but I know none, therefore am no beast.

Comment

Originally posted by pokerhand View Post
                                                          Hang on. Are ye not the man with a gazillion shoes, shirts and fancy ties? Lauded as one of the most, if not De, sharpest finest fashion conscious blokes on here. Responsible for all clothing tips etc...

*looks hard at photo again* really?
                                                          That's a £350 designer merino wool monkey hat....pfth, Palestine....
                                                          This too shall pass.

Comment

Probably because he was cracking as she left him standing in the pose like that for over 2 minutes before taking the shot like all birds!. (>>>runs)
                                                            You wouldn't be that brave if she was in the same postcode boyo!

Comment

Doesn't matter they said, not a slam they said, only a championship they said

A bottler sez -->Get the fook in .

Comment

[ATTACH]2249[/ATTACH]

You're welcome bitches!!
                                                                Who the fk is that,? metamorphis

Comment

Retweeted BallHandling Hooker (@BHHooker):
                                                                  Dear @Nigelrefowens,
                                                                  You refereed a fantastically entertaining and heart-stopping game.
                                                                  Don't ever change.
                                                                  Sincerely,
                                                                  Rugby.

Comment

Originally posted by oleras View Post
                                                                    That's a £350 designer merino wool monkey hat....pfth, Palestine....
                                                                    Did you watch this week's episode of Vikings? Watched it last night, and it's getting good!

Oh, as a heads-up. Just realised that you can watch the episodes on the US History Channel (change to US IP using Hola) and see it in better than quality than downloading it or watching it on Shush.

Comment

Anyone watching UFC? The ref just botched that last fight so badly.

Comment

Not sure I managed to hit send on this last night before my battery died chd mate:

Originally posted by CHD View Post
                                                                        I enjoyed them m8

What did you enjoy today m8
                                                                        I had quite a bit of tea and toast today, I enjoyed that.
                                                                        I enjoyed watching Gordon Ramsey swear at daft cunce on Hotel Hell.

What did you enjoy?
                                                                        X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                                                                        Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Did you watch this week's episode of Vikings? Watched it last night, and it's getting good!

Oh, as a heads-up. Just realised that you can watch the episodes on the US History Channel (change to US IP using Hola) and see it in better than quality than downloading it or watching it on Shush.
                                                                          Did Mickste turn up yet onscreen?

Comment

Originally posted by Lord Sir Business View Post
                                                                            Not sure I managed to hit send on this last night before my battery died chd mate:

I had quite a bit of tea and toast today, I enjoyed that.
                                                                            I enjoyed watching Gordon Ramsey swear at daft cunce on Hotel Hell.

What did you enjoy?
                                                                            Smithwicks x many.
                                                                            A Goat. An actual Goat. The Goat in goatstown has a goat beside the car park. Didn't enjoy it like someone like Dobby would.
                                                                            3 cocktail sausages.
                                                                            And these 4 cans of metalman that I bought for watching the UFC instead of a cheaper option cause I know Icky.

I've kept his job around for at least another hour. Have you?

Comment

Originally posted by Dice75 View Post
                                                                              Did Mickste turn up yet onscreen?
                                                                              Would probably be season 4 when they raid Ireland. Still time to get involved because they are looking for 8000 extras!

Comment

Does the Vikings have ginger special people in it?

Comment

Great day
                                                                                  Even a stopped clock is right twice a day.

Comment

quare drunk
                                                                                    Even a stopped clock is right twice a day.

Comment

Wales to win and make a game of it. Sorted
                                                                                      Ireland to score tries and make England play/win it. Sorted
                                                                                      England to get close. cause a sweat but fail. Sorted
                                                                                      Celebrate and get drunk. Sorted

Come home and fry/cook a burger with grease splashing over hob, falling asleep watching news highlights of matches and smoke alarm going off waking one up and eating burger anyhow which is 'caramilised' burnt on one side but still effin lovely. Sorted

Off to bed and let wife clean up in morning expected FAIL

Worth it

Comment

Originally posted by TheDrunkenOne View Post

Come home and fry/cook a burger with grease splashing over hob, falling asleep watching news highlights of matches and smoke alarm going off waking one up and eating burger anyhow which is 'caramilised' burnt on one side but still effin lovely. Sorted

Worth it
                                                                                        Round 2 today.

Pool/United
                                                                                        Conclusion of the hurling league groups
                                                                                        El Classico

What a weekend.

Comment

well

Comment

Ill give it a go, shite internet though.

SPOILER
                                                                                            Are the going to let Egbert away with it and just concentrate on Paris now he has a few Earls on board to beef up his army ? Swing by maybe on the way to pick up a few slaves themselves ?
                                                                                            This too shall pass.

Comment

Sign up for the Aintree tipping competition today. More exciting than the 6N and the cricket combined.

Comment

House of Cards S3 E7 ( no actual spoilers here, it's not possible to spoil as 7 episodes in nothing has happened, but just for the spoiler fascists)
                                                                                                SPOILER
                                                                                                can't believe I let myself get fooled into watching this. Nothing has happened it's so so average. WTF at awkwardly shoehorning pussy Riot into it als. I have a feeling the writers are gunning for a standing ovation for their work for gay rights at the email,I watch this to be entertained not beaten over the head

if you haven't started watching this show yet don't,I've wasted 32 hours of my life so far, that's 4 good sleeps. Unfortunately locked in now
                                                                                                Last edited by Guest; 22-03-15, 10:49.

Comment

Originally posted by PSV58 View Post
                                                                                                  House of Cards S3 E7 ( no actual spoilers here, it's not possible to spoil as 7 episodes in nothing has happened, but just for the spoiler fascists)
                                                                                                  SPOILER
                                                                                                  can't believe I let myself get fooled into watching this. Nothing has happened it's so so average. WTF at awkwardly shoehorning pussy Riot into it als. I have a feeling the writers are gunning for a standing ovation for their work for gay rights at the email,I watch this to be entertained not beaten over the head

if you haven't started watching this show yet don't,I've wasted 32 hours of my life so far, that's 4 good sleeps. Unfortunately locked in now
                                                                                                  "Will we watch another episode of HoC"
                                                                                                  "That was the season finale yesterday"
                                                                                                  "Oh. Right. Ok."

Not a surprise that no one binge watched it the weekend it came out like they expected.

Comment

Any reason KK are 9/4 to beat Clare today? They were 10/11 couple of days ago

Edit - oh right. I see the team they've picked. Win or lose they're in the relegation playoff and game means more to clare
                                                                                                    Last edited by BobSloane; 22-03-15, 11:56.

Comment

Worth it

Comment

Worth it
                                                                                                        Poetry!

Comment

Excellent day drinking/sports watching yesterday, and not much of a hangover today. Shopping for the week done and now onto the big football match. Hopefully today's sport will be as enjoyable for me as yesterday ultimately.

Comment

Originally posted by Gimmeabreak
                                                                                                            3,25 Wincanton, horse running called Scoop The Pot. It's a sign.
                                                                                                            Things must be bad if you are resorting to this
                                                                                                            His rival it seems, had broken his dreams,By stealing the girl of his fancy.Her name was Magill, and she called herself Lil,But everyone knew her as Nancy.

Comment

Originally posted by BobSloane View Post
                                                                                                              Any reason KK are 9/4 to beat Clare today? They were 10/11 couple of days ago

Edit - oh right. I see the team they've picked. Win or lose they're in the relegation playoff and game means more to clare
                                                                                                              9/4 is a great price though, Clare a bit contrary with all the durty goings on over there.

Comment

Am looking for 3 Eurovision final tickets. If anyone knows of any going I'd appreciate it.
                                                                                                                Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Up there with the Richie Sadlier one. . .

Comment

Only because they were a ''rat in a cage'' in that final situation, a phrase Apprentice Eoin phrased.
                                                                                                                    This is the lad celebrating when France won the penalty at the end when 20 points down, same bloke who kicked it to touch to end the game. I think it's clear what was on his sweet cheese eating superior primate mind.

Monsieur Kockutt

Comment

Originally posted by TheJiggaman View Post
                                                                                                                      Up there with the Richie Sadlier one. . .

Could have use the tagline: "Advocate of the Maori kiss to ease inter club relations." Just ask David Meyler.

Comment

Originally posted by Solskjaer View Post
                                                                                                                        This is the lad celebrating when France won the penalty at the end when 20 points down, same bloke who kicked it to touch to end the game. I think it's clear what was on his sweet cheese eating superior primate mind.

Monsieur Kockutt

He's south African fwiw. Plays for France because of the residency rule.

Comment

I have a confession to make: I hate it when Liverpool play Man Utd. I always watch it through my fingers. The nerves are just too much for me. :-/

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X