Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wombatgirl working at home for the last two of years.

Can't use her tax credits because we are not married.

Social are asking about my income on her unemployment assistance application.

We have decided to cut our losses and get married.

Romance showmance.
    Happiness is not a goal; it is a by-product. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

Ireland win the toss and will bat first

Comment

Originally posted by V for Vendetta View Post
        Virtual pub right here Denny! Watching birdman funking rain in Oz. Snooze and then Ireland to do the biz from 3.30.
        I'm no Napoleon and genuinely trying to schedule sleep between Thurs-Weds going is working out so tough, this really isn't helping!

Originally posted by Opr View Post
        From what I remember it started off pretty funny but became a little nasty and the fact it was kept going for so long started to get far too much. I know you need a thick skin around this place but it did go OTT. fwiw, if you still read here, would be good to see you back posting, as I'm sure most would agree.

Opr
        Rasta was a good egg imo.

Originally posted by BennyHiFi View Post
        My new hi-fi upgrade is finally done. Moving from of a high-end consumer/professional system and onto the first rung proper of audiophile.

Copland CSA 8 amplifier
        Clearaudio Concept turntable
        Clearaudio nano phono stage
        Elac 197 speakers
        Monster cable
        van den hul The Name interconnect

The speakers take up to 200 hours to warm up but it already sounds amazing.

Should satisfy me for the next decade or so i hope.
        <3 my Genelecs but weary of going any further, kind of wonder what the CBA is. Would love a listen!
        (though have to admit music is a bizarre science and not being a bollix but monster cables don't do anything, there's no science or support for warming up, and people who replace their music with flac likely can't tell the difference in a blind test between 320 and above, have to imagine most of it comes from the human condition that makes wine in nice glasses taste better than wine in lesser glasses) that being said my friend who is a top class producer was being wooed by a studio and said their six figure speakers were just mind blowingly good, it's all mad ted.
        Last edited by Denny Crane; 15-03-15, 03:30.

Comment

Irfan and Kahn out for Pakistan

Comment

The last group match already, sure it feels like it only started 5 weeks ago.

Comment

Originally posted by KevIRL View Post
              Irfan and Kahn out for Pakistan
              What does this mean? Good players injured or something?

That countdown thing was a good lol.

Comment

watched star trek original series season 1 episode 14 where a romulan actor plays the part of spocks father in later movie...exciting life I lead ......

Comment

Originally posted by CHD View Post
                  What does this mean? Good players injured or something?

That countdown thing was a good lol.
                  Irfan a big loss, v dangerous bowler. Kahn not so much, experienced batsman but one that often has no hurry about him

Comment

Fuckity

Comment

Tense for that review

Comment

Joyce never looked comfortable today. 2 down

Comment

Uh oh. 3 down.

Comment

Good tournament, solid display overall. Shame WI got that win over Pakistan really.
                            "Worldly wisdom teaches that it is better for reputation to fail conventionally than to succeed unconventionally." - John Maynard Keynes

Comment

Originally posted by LuckyLloyd View Post
                              Good tournament, solid display overall. Shame WI got that win over Pakistan really.
                              That was the unfortunate result alright. But this ain't over yet..

Comment

Sigh, another cheap one that

Comment

Great knock Porterfield. Real captain stuff. Pity we haven't managed to get a decent partnership with him though. So far anyway

Comment

Great knock Porterfield. Real captain stuff. Pity we haven't managed to get a decent partnership with him though. So far anyway
                                    And gone for 107. Good catch afridi

Comment

In proper trouble now

Comment

More cool stats.

Ireland have beaten five full members at World Cups since 1992; England have beaten four.

Comment

They have kob by the balls.

Wp Pakistan.

Ooh lucky break

Didn't last long
                                          Turning millions into thousands

Comment

over bar the shouting

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                                              over bar the shouting
                                              Yep. We are gonna be 30-40 short of even an outside chance. If someone had told me beforehand that Ports would hit a ton I'd be saying we would be close to or even past 300. The lack of any sort of partnership though has cost us, not even a 50 partnership

Comment

Any chance of some early wickets cricket Gods?

Comment

Bah. Where's my Goddamn cyclone?
                                                  "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

What happened Kev? Pakistan strangle us?

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
                                                      What happened Kev? Pakistan strangle us?
                                                      Gave away wickets cheaply at key points. Never built a partnership higher than 48 so despite ports ton we didn't have enough wickets in hand for the all important last 15 overs. Then some superb death bowling from Pakistan restricketed our more limited batsmen

Comment

Gave away wickets cheaply at key points. Never built a partnership higher than 48 so despite ports ton we didn't have enough wickets in hand for the all important last 15 overs. Then some superb death bowling from Pakistan restricketed our more limited batsmen
                                                        Getting fairly battered here. Still, >>>>>Engerland, which is the main thing.

Comment

Originally posted by Pat Mustard View Post
                                                          Forgot to say met Iago IRL the other day. He's a good egg.
                                                          Always nice to put a face to a username!

The fire sale disposal effort continues, 33 days and counting
                                                          Join the IPB Fantasy Football League 19/20

http://www.irishpokerboards.com/foru...88#post1104188

Comment

Bad weekend for bandwagons

Comment

Originally posted by PSV58 View Post
                                                              Bad weekend for bandwagons
                                                              Have to jump on the Renua bandwagon.

Comment

The breakthrough. Have them on the ropes now lads

Comment

The breakthrough. Have them on the ropes now lads
                                                                  See....

Comment

I want to be in Croke Park on St Patricks, more than anything. (insert mad culchie accent)

If only hurling was an international sport.

Off to Roscommon myself today. Herself picked the venue. Jaysus I'm punch drunk from puking yesterday so not looking forward to 90 minutes drive .

Southampton will take points from chelski today.

Comment

See....
                                                                      Ah we have no chance. None at all.

Comment

Originally posted by Solskjaer View Post
                                                                        Off to Roscommon myself today. Herself picked the venue..
                                                                        I'll keep an eye out.

Comment

Ah we have no chance. None at all.
                                                                          Safraaz doing his best to run em all out mind

Comment

I'll keep an eye out.
                                                                            you won't recognise me I've lost 2 stone from the new diet , new baby fad. Starvation

Comment

Is there a anyone at the top of a major silicon valley company who isn't a swivel eyed parasitical libertarian sado-creep?
                                                                              Last edited by Guest; 15-03-15, 10:31.

Comment

Originally posted by Wombatman View Post
                                                                                Wombatgirl working at home for the last two of years.

Can't use her tax credits because we are not married.

Social are asking about my income on her unemployment assistance application.

We have decided to cut our losses and get married.

Romance showmance.
                                                                                Congrats Wombat .

Same thing happened us few years back when other half lost her job . Felt very aggrieved that two state depts could assess you in two polar opposite ways. Surprised it has never been challenged. She got a job a few months later and had forgotten about it until I read your post.

Instead of taking the honest route should have said we had split up and claimed lone parents allowance like all the shrewdies.

Comment

I have tried google and not got an answer, so I will ask the mighty BBV

I urgently need to contact a company in the UK that has a UK freephone number only

I have tried 0044800 etc but nothing working.

Thanks in advance

Think the company is just not accessible from the UK
                                                                                  Last edited by MrsFlushdraw; 15-03-15, 11:04.

Comment

Originally posted by MrsFlushdraw View Post
                                                                                    I have tried google and not got an answer, so I will ask the mighty BBV

I urgently need to contact a company in the UK that has a UK freephone number only

I have tried 0044800 etc but nothing working.

Thanks in advance

Think the company is just not accessible from the UK
                                                                                    Skype
                                                                                    "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Originally posted by PSV58 View Post
                                                                                      Is there a anyone at the top of a major silicon valley company who isn't a swivel eyed parasitical libertarian sado-creep?
                                                                                      Not really limited to Silicon Valley tbf.
                                                                                      "Worldly wisdom teaches that it is better for reputation to fail conventionally than to succeed unconventionally." - John Maynard Keynes

Comment

Originally posted by AndyFatBastard View Post
                                                                                        Skype
                                                                                        I have the mother on the job lol. I tried using voipcheap and it didnt work, thought it would be the same as skype.

Comment

A deserved win for Pakistan. Such a pity that they didn't beat West Indies earlier in the tournament though!

Great tournament for Ireland, but they will be disappointed not to make the knock out stage. Fantastic achievement to be in with a great shout up to the final game though even more so when you consider our poor bowling attack. 2007, 2011, and now 2015. Its no fluke, we deserve to be at this level, please don't unfairly restrict us for 2019

Comment

What the fuck is going on in SinnFein IRA that someone as deeply creepy as Gerry Adams, can remain leader of his party, wandering around with a Teddy bear under his arm, while he point blank refuses to give information to the Gardai about people convicted of child abuse by kangaroo courts he ran.

Unbelievably arrogant approach by the Sinn Fein representative on the radio now.
                                                                                            Fuck off you peado protecting scum.

Comment

Top European ODI team as well....

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                                                                                                What the fuck is going on in SinnFein IRA that someone as deeply creepy as Gerry Adams, can remain leader of his party, wandering around with a Teddy bear under his arm, while he point blank refuses to give information to the Gardai about people convicted of child abuse by kangaroo courts he ran.

Unbelievably arrogant approach by the Sinn Fein representative on the radio now.
                                                                                                Fuck off you peado protecting scum.
                                                                                                People still go to Mass,people will still vote for Sinn Fein / IRA and a quarter of all those who voted in the last local election did so for a party that nearly wrecked the country with previous leaders of that party found to have been on the take on a massive scale.

So should the question not be what is wrong with the people ? Sinn Fein is like no other party. More like a cult where people progress due to their blind loyalty to the leader . In any other party Adams would be gone but their is as much chance of that happening before 2016 as their is Martin Mcguiness sticking on a bowler hat and singing the sash my father wore on July 12th.

While the horrendous acts perpetrated on the victims that have come forward are appalling it should be noted that previous to those acts happening those families would have been cheerleaders for the type of " justice" that Sinn Fein / IRA carried out and offered safe houses to those intent on killing and maiming innocent men women and children.

That in no way excuses what happened to the victims or the spineless inaction of "the new generation " of Shinners as they line up to protect Adams , but it does explain the mindset of those who continue to support Sinn Fein and will excuse any revelations that come out with " we were fighting a war " bullshit.

Comment

Bah. Where's my Goddamn cyclone?
                                                                                                  Vanuatu

Getting fairly battered here.
                                                                                                  Like Vanuatu.

Comment

Heading to wexford for the afternoon. Somewhere nice to eat??
                                                                                                    Her sky-ness
                                                                                                    © 5starpool

Comment

Morning. I had a sausage roll for breakfast.
                                                                                                      X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                                                                                                      Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Afternoon m8

Comment

Interesting things going on with Putin at the moment.
                                                                                                          He's missing from public eye over 11 days, Russian TV is reporting him attending meetings next scheduled until next week and rumors abound of coups, illness, death and anything in between.
                                                                                                          Meanwhile, these are pics of red square atm

Victory Day parade rehearsal more than likely
                                                                                                          People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                                                                                                          Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                                                                                                          https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

World War 3 is coming m8

Comment

Love Koeman's understanding that settling for 1 point when there's 3 on offer is retarded. Very few manager make attacking subs in this position, no coincidence they've drawn the least games this season.
                                                                                                              Profit before people.

Comment

Originally posted by horatio1 View Post
                                                                                                                People still go to Mass,people will still vote for Sinn Fein / IRA and a quarter of all those who voted in the last local election did so for a party that nearly wrecked the country with previous leaders of that party found to have been on the take on a massive scale.

So should the question not be what is wrong with the people ? Sinn Fein is like no other party. More like a cult where people progress due to their blind loyalty to the leader . In any other party Adams would be gone ... .
                                                                                                                true
                                                                                                                but the fact it's that he has been caught blatantly lying about not knowing in 2002 and still they stand behind him.

Comment

Liverpool are only gonna be 10 points behind Chelsea tomorrow. #believe #ouryear #wegoagain #theyareallfuckingrentboysm8everyoneofthemchelseac untsarefuckingrentboys

Comment

This does not slip.

Comment

Originally posted by CHD View Post
                                                                                                                      This does not slip.
                                                                                                                      Is there something wrong with their conditioning? Seem to be pperforming really badly fitness-wise the last couple of months.

Comment

Eamonhona's home town is nicer than Castlerea and Frenchpark.

Comment

Is there something wrong with their conditioning? Seem to be pperforming really badly fitness-wise the last couple of months.
                                                                                                                          Chelsea? I don't know, there is something wrong that I can't quite work out. I don't think it is fitness but they are flat footed and seem to have no interest/motivation in games. Way too easy to play against, the back line has Ivanovic caught out a lot, Cahill has turned into a potato and it's being held together by a 34 year old who luckily has the best defensive brain England has produced.

There has been no good team performances in months. All points being picked up are through individual moments. A formation change to get the best out of the team instead of our current setup which just looks to nullify teams and do enough to get 3 points is badly needed. Mourinhos substitutions and rotating have been terrible all year too which is very unlike him. I can see him being stubborn and getting away with it this season but falling short next season, doubt Chelsea will spend much.

I will predict the future. Jose gone during 16/17 season , John Terry gets the job with Lampard behind him.

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X