Reality time.

Big heart from Wales here

Barnes confirmed cunt.

Lol. Be quiet.
          Lol what? We just got out fought in every phase of the game. No complaints.

Rugby is such a lolbad sport.

Why don't you take your fair day, little heart, fancy Lunster jersey support and stick it up your gash.

Its been a game of tiny margins
              And we lost buddy. And justly so.

No but if it's in the Abbey, exercise extreme prejudice.
                Oh does the Abbey suck?

There were some theatre recommendations flying around lately IIRC - anything you'd suggest?

Championship decided on score difference I assume?
                  Yep.

So we need Scotland & France to keep it tight in Twickenham and smash Scotland away ourselves.

Buh bye Championship.

Jaysus Ireland getting no credit . A brilliant game of rugby . Mistakes and lineouts caused us the game simples . Think we deserved a draw . Baffling decision at the end by the cunt reffing . Wales should have had a few more sin bins .

Rugby refs are the best in the world

A painful game to lose. But a good lesson looking forward. Time for Fitzgerald to come into the mix in midfield. We also could do with Trimble back on form on the wing.

A lost opportunity today certainly.

I thought Barnes was fine except at the scrum. At least two penalties against us that just couldn't be justified IMO.

SOB should have ran in the second try off the back of the driving maul at the end. Headless stuff in the last 10 minutes with the tap penalty as well. So long since we've had to chase a game that the clear thinking wasn't there at the end.

Very exciting game and fair play Wales. Really produced an incredible performance.

tough day today and unfortounatly sexton was off the pace today. He seemed to be reacting slowly to everything and kicking poorly including a kick straight in.

Not sure what was up with our line out and Barnes fucked us in the scrums. Outside of that he was actually pretty fair today imo so maybe he also hates the Welsh but just hates us a bit more.

Physicall game and running straight into big men was not going to work. Probably should have made the changes earlier as Henderson, Cronin and redden seemed to really lift the tempo and start creating gaps especially.

Must have been some serious space in behind the Welsh back line all game so surprised we didn't just kick for territory a lot more.

Either way our pack works but need to practice some back moves now ahead of next week as we need a huge scoreline to catch England who you would fancy to thump Italy and France

Anyway it's all about Scotland now! Cmon!!

Rugby needs to cater it's rules to draw excitement from the way the game is going, American Football does it really well, adapt or die.

I don't know enough to talk with any educated views on this but would it not be better to change to rules to change the way the game is going? I kept thinking during that match if I was a neutral this would be painful to watch. The whole championship has been awful. As a spectacle Rugby is now awful from an entertainment point of view.

Oh does the Abbey suck?

There were some theatre recommendations flying around lately IIRC - anything you'd suggest?
                                    The Caretaker is very good. The Pillowmen is alright.

The Abbey is prone to shite, given the different ethos to places like the Gate.

There will be significant rule changes after the World Cup imo.

Police the offside line would be a good start. I'd also allow another point for a try and yellow card for penalties conceded 5m out. You'd have more tries than or less players on the field leading to the same thing.

Jaysus Scotland are a rabble. Nowell on fire. How the fuck are England not 3 tries up already?

Edit: lol.
                                          Last edited by V for Vendetta; 14-03-15, 17:24.

What's the ethos difference?

+1 for the Caretaker (think I was sitting behind CourierCollie and Annyong for that), haven't seen 'A Midsummer Night’s Dream' but the review I read in the Phoenix wasn't very favourable (don't think they ever are!). Got a present of tickets for 'Twelve Angry Men', looking forward to that.

The Abbey's main purpose is to foster Irish dramatic talent. This does not always lead to good theatre.

Its the theatre department of the Civil Service with a quota of Irish written plays that must be performed.

Having said that they do lots of good productions and I like the sound of this midsummers night and am hoping to get along before it finishes.

Jaysus Scotland are a rabble. Nowell on fire. How the fuck are England not 3 tries up already?

Edit: lol.
                                                    Scotland displaying ten times the inventiveness of either team in the earlier match.

Decent first half with some great running by both teams.

When Ireland lose, I think Lunsters are like Vegetarians who receive steak in a restaurant by accident. Somewhere deep insde they are secretly delighted.

Isn't it great though that it took such a resolute defensive perfomance to keep us at bay.
                                                        We have come far and we can't win them all. We are a big player now, big hopes for the world cup.

That is the most disappointed I've been at an Ireland loss since the Quarter Final of the last world cup. I really believed this time. Thought we'd smash them today, but we were beaten into submission. Their defense for that 35 phase onslaught was awe inspiring. To then lose the penalty and hold again from the lineout was unreal.

Good to see you back Willie. How long until you get into a huge huff and fuck off again?

+1 for the Caretaker (think I was sitting behind CourierCollie and Annyong for that), haven't seen 'A Midsummer Night’s Dream' but the review I read in the Phoenix wasn't very favourable (don't think they ever are!). Got a present of tickets for 'Twelve Angry Men', looking forward to that.
                                                            Jasus, hope I'm not sitting in front of you for '12 Angry Men'. That would be

That is the most disappointed I've been at an Ireland loss since the Quarter Final of the last world cup. I really believed this time. Thought we'd smash them today, but we were beaten into submission. Their defense for that 35 phase onslaught was awe inspiring. To then lose the penalty and hold again from the lineout was unreal.

Good to see you back Willie. How long until you get into a huge huff and fuck off again?
                                                              don't flatter yourself Yucky Lloyd, there is life outside this site. I was requested to post and of course I can fuck off easily enough without engaging the hufferings. 3 Years not enough for you I guess. I know the guys on here who grind there teeth when Solskjaer appears. Delighted I've touched a nerve. Munster before ireland, very sad imo.

I hopped on the bantswagon today and went to an Irish bar to watch the match. I know fuck all about rugby but it's great craic shouting "come on ye cunts" at the big screen every few minutes and nodding away in agreement when the fella next to ye says something about line outs.

Keep her lit until the cricket starts.

Not nearly enough of this craic in the bbv

don't flatter yourself Yucky Lloyd, there is life outside this site. I was requested to post and of course I can fuck off easily enough without engaging the hufferings. 3 Years not enough for you I guess. I know the guys on here who grind there teeth when Solskjaer appears. Delighted I've touched a nerve. Munster before ireland, very sad imo.
                                                                      Your over reactions were missed the most m8

Nope, the only thing I didn't like was when fkwits had a go and my responses were deleted. I can handle myself with the monobrows quite easily but when the lectures arrived and my posts deleted to make me look worse, I thought FUCK THAT. 3 years later I think I was dead right. M8 Glad that you missed me n some level M8

Knew you were Pasta!!!

Tropical Cyclone Pam. Using up all the One Times here.
                                                                            SEVERE SOUTHEAST GALES AND HEAVY RAIN FOR NORTHEASTERN PARTS OF THE NORTH ISLAND LATE SUNDAY AND MUCH OF MONDAY Tropical Cyclone Pam, currently located over waters south of Vanuatu, is forecast to track southeastwards over the weekend and pass east of New Zealand during Monday and Tuesday
                                                                            Hmmmm. Sounds like a 3/1shot.

Some right moody bitches here today

I don't know what rules people would change to make the game more exciting without changing the numbers of players or playing bigger pitches only allowed use your left hand to tackle. You can't ban teams setting up defensive lines.

The only potential rule I could see is no kicking points outside the 22 to create more pressure as teams kick to the corner more often.

The scrum changes have made a massive difference and the breakdowns are fine imo.

The game is the game and big guys running into tackles will always be a huge part of it.

I remember 6-3 games in my youth being a regular thing. bad hands and kickers had much shorter range. The idea that every team was running in scores like France in their prime is crazy we were grinding disorganised pack performances.

Some right moody bitches here today
                                                                                  and Fk the cloud that you wave your fist at.

* hope at least the BBV is a little warmer than usual.

I'm expecting a few friend requests out of this on FB

and to make the boat to nowhere people happy, I've been puking all day (and nothing to do with LVG)

Nope, the only thing I didn't like was when fkwits had a go and my responses were deleted. I can handle myself with the monobrows quite easily but when the lectures arrived and my posts deleted to make me look worse, I thought FUCK THAT. 3 years later I think I was dead right. M8 Glad that you missed me n some level M8
                                                                                    Sure it's like Nazi Germany on here m8

Knew you were Pasta!!!
                                                                                    Dunno wat u mean m8

Jaysus! Not touching any of that. Anyway, good to have you back. Hopefully you'll hold it together this time round (though the above post indicates you're a dog on that score).

Anyone have a link for watching setanta Ireland online?

I don't know what rules people would change to make the game more exciting without changing the numbers of players or playing bigger pitches only allowed use your left hand to tackle. You can't ban teams setting up defensive lines.

The only potential rule I could see is no kicking points outside the 22 to create more pressure as teams kick to the corner more often.

The scrum changes have made a massive difference and the breakdowns are fine imo.

The game is the game and big guys running into tackles will always be a huge part of it.

I remember 6-3 games in my youth being a regular thing. bad hands and kickers had much shorter range. The idea that every team was running in scores like France in their prime is crazy we were grinding disorganised pack performances.
                                                                                          I agree with all of this. But I reckon a couple of the Southern Hemisphere teams will fall prey to a Walesesque performance in the World Cup and insist on the changes.

Jaysus! Not touching any of that. Anyway, good to have you back. Hopefully you'll hold it together this time round (though the above post indicates you're a dog on that score).
                                                                                            why thank you. Pills are working so far, now keep the trigger finger light there's a good man.

Anyone have a link for watching setanta Ireland online?
                                                                                              Setanta Ireland http://nowwatchtvlive.me/setanta-ire...hannel-online/

If that isn't the Meath game come back to me.

I agree with all of this. But I reckon a couple of the Southern Hemisphere teams will fall prey to a Walesesque performance in the World Cup and insist on the changes.
                                                                                                Who of the ozzies, ab or sa do you think is going to cry the hardest about Wales not letting them win.

Fwiw I still think sexton was off his game and reaction time and reading was slower than usual. This meant we had a tiny amount less space and time on the ball as it went wider. By not mixing it up with a kicking game we also allowed their back 3 to come into the defensive line so we're running at a tougher defense anyway.

Either way better start - not dropping 12 puts in ten or 15 mu s and sexton slotting 2 kickable - for him not me penalties and we aren't singing about the lack of scores and how Wales being so organised and aggressive I defense ruins the game I stead we talk about how we played all the rugby and they could only soak it up.

Much appreciated!

Stream King

City really bad today

Honestly couldn't give a fuck who wins GruntFest 15. For close on 20 years I've watched virtually every 5/6 Nations match and looked forward to 3 matches a weekend. This year I've grudgingly watched the Ireland matches and I'm not bothered if I miss next week's.
                                                                                                        The most entertaining 7 minutes of the 320 Ireland have played were from 50-57 today and that was only because they were losing and that particular 30-phase smash and bash session was played within 10 metres of the Welsh line.
                                                                                                        I'm well aware that losing interest puts me up there with a front-line deserter in the eyes of some, but as RDIII alluded to a couple of weeks back, the few spare hours I have in the week can be far better spent than watching that rubbish. However impassioned people get about it, sport is just the proverbial circus that the Romans used to go on about, and there are far better circuses in town.
                                                                                                        Last edited by Guest; 14-03-15, 20:33.

That looked a dive from one angle and nailed on peno from another.

G'wan Burnley

Last edited by CHDad; 14-03-15, 19:21.

A Southampton and Spurs win tomorrow please.

Cant believe I'm saying that.

Ah, Arsenal fans starting to think they are genuinely in with a chance. Good times.

Undecided.

Shower and go to pub
                                                                                                                Soak in bath and into jim jams and a bottle vodka in front of fire and watch movies

Undecided.

Shower and go to pub
                                                                                                                  Soak in bath and into jim jams and a bottle vodka in front of fire and watch movies
                                                                                                                  Bath and home comforts ftw

Mrs Bows out for the evening. Watching the golf in peace. Struggling after yesterday's exploits.

Funny old game.

Mrs Bows out for the evening. Watching the golf in peace. Struggling after yesterday's exploits.
                                                                                                                        Poulter starting to find some consistency? Surely not

Looks like it. He will win something soon once his putter clicks. This type of course suits him.

Or not