X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
    @ CHD

What does Mourinho have to do to win the LMA Manager of the year award this season?

He was 11/8 four months ago when they were top of the league and 8 points clear of City. Since then, they've won the League Cup, playing in the Last 16 of the UCL and are 5 points clear of City and he's still 11/10.

Despite the 2 x Premier Leagues and his other trophies in his first spell, he never won the award with David Moyes and Steve Coppell taking the honours. Koeman is next in the betting at 2/1, so it probably doesn't matter what Mourinho does if Southampton finish in the top 4?
    Mourinho has to win it if Southampton finish outside top 4 and Chelsea win the league.

The managers vote on it don't they? Gotta be Mourinho this year.

Comment

Comment

Can only hope that Chelsea get cheated out of this match after what has happened

Comment

Originally posted by cardshark202 View Post
          Can only hope that Chelsea get cheated out of this match after what has happened
          C'mon. Give it some feeling. Needs more oomph. Make me believe the hate. You can do it.

Help him 5star.

Comment

Originally posted by CHD View Post
            Nailed on one but LOL at his reaction. My one year old does the same when I try to put him to bed early

Comment

This is simultaneously a highly entertaining and utter rubbish game of football
              You are technically correct...the best kind of correct
              World Record Holder for Long Distance Soul Reads: May 7th 2011

Comment

Originally posted by Kayroo View Post
                This is simultaneously a highly entertaining and utter rubbish game of football
                PSG goal would be class for the neutral. This will finish with 9v10 prob.

Comment

Originally posted by Tar.Aldarion View Post
                  buy all bank shares when they drop imo

My 16kg kettlebell arrived in work, reception had trouble even bringing it up to me, this should be great craic.
                  I've read you mentioning bank things before. What you on bout mate?

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide To... View Post
                  Thanks!

Yeah it was just something like a labour exchange where someone just gives me a hand for two hours carrying boxes. Does seem more hassle than its worth though. I was hoping I could go onto a website and book someone for e.g. two hours of hard labour (actually in more or less the same way as you can book hookers by the hour and then they turn up at your gaff at the appointed time and get on with the task in hand).
                  I'm sure someone from my college would help, one of the more attractive bosomed girls?
                  X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                  Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

I've chelsea -1 but I'd nearly take a PSG winner.

Terry standing on Oscar in his hurry to scream at the ref......ffs
                    People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                    Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                    https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

PSG goal would be class for the neutral. This will finish with 9v10 prob.
                      Oscar leaving might mitigate against this but last 10 mins will be gas if this game is still tight.
                      You are technically correct...the best kind of correct
                      World Record Holder for Long Distance Soul Reads: May 7th 2011

Comment

Verratti or Luiz next to go. Costa has the smarts to play dirty. Luiz doesn't.

Comment

Wan solution tooooo de madness

SPOILER

SPOILER

SPOILER

Comment

I know nearly all footballers are cheats at times, but watching Chelsea, especially as a Mourinho team makes me realise how horrible a combination they are.

Comment

Get the plastic flags out Chelsea fans. It is coming.

Comment

Get the plastic flags out Chelsea fans. It is coming.

You should support Shams m8

You got the right stuff m8

+What with thems being from wickla too...

Comment

Originally posted by Elshambles View Post
                                  You should support Shams m8

You got the right stuff m8

+What with thems being from wickla too...
                                  http://www.irishpokerboards.com/foru...ostcount=98959

Comment

Anyone got a decent stream?

Had about 5 freeze, can't listen to Alan Green & Mark Lawro Lawro'sson

Comment

Moar lies

Comment

Chelsea being dominated by 10 men

That's a sentence Bill Clinton never wants to hear
                                        His rival it seems, had broken his dreams,By stealing the girl of his fancy.Her name was Magill, and she called herself Lil,But everyone knew her as Nancy.

Comment

Originally posted by Elshambles View Post
                                          Anyone got a decent stream?

Had about 5 freeze, can't listen to Alan Green & Mark Lawro Lawro'sson
                                          cricfree.sx
                                          People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble

Comment

Willian is such utter shite. Chelsea have given up. Very strange. Prob better off going out or we will lose out on the league too.

Comment

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
                                              Ridiculous decision

[VINE]O9hUe6Jbgjp[/VINE]
                                              Red card. Similar situation to Barnes vs Matic where one player is trying to play the ball and another is trying to tackle. Oscar plays the ball first, Zlatan is late, studs up, feet off the ground into the player's ankle. It's a leg-breaking tackle and a red card IMO.
                                              "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Originally posted by AndyFatBastard View Post
                                                Red card. Similar situation to Barnes vs Matic where one player is trying to play the ball and another is trying to tackle. Oscar plays the ball first, Zlatan is late, studs up, feet off the ground into the player's ankle. It's a leg-breaking tackle and a red card IMO.
                                                Incorrect.

Comment

Comment

Never in doubt was it

Comment

Originally posted by KevIRL View Post
                                                      Never in doubt was it
                                                      Stop.

Comment

Originally posted by 5starpool View Post
                                                        Incorrect.
                                                        Fight me IRL
                                                        "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Never in doubt!

Drogbaesque

Comment

Had to be him.

Comment

Stop.

Comment

Kev, you should be saving that for the weekend you filthy swine
                                                                "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Get the fuck in!

Comment

Nice to see a former player celebrating and not giving it all this apologies shite

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by AndyFatBastard View Post
                                                                        Fight me IRL
                                                                        It's either that or in a surprising turn of events, bake a jumper into a cake for you.

Comment

Another half hour of this dross.

Comment

Originally posted by 5starpool View Post
                                                                            It's either that or in a surprising turn of events, bake a jumper into a cake for you.
                                                                            REKT U Andy m8

Comment

PSG have been extremely oppressive with only ten men!

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by zuutroy View Post
                                                                                  Another half hour of this dross.
                                                                                  it's so bad, it's good

Costa is an absolute scumbag - no wonder Mourinho loves him so much

Comment

Larry White looks a little bedraggled.

Comment

Are these like a indirect free kick or something? How do they work?

EDIT - A free kick at the goal from a point (penalty spot) within the penalty area and 12 yards (about 11 m) from the goal, with only the goalkeeper allowed to defend it: awarded to the attacking team after a foul within the penalty area by a member of the defending team.

Learn something new.
                                                                                      Last edited by CHDad; 11-03-15, 21:49.

Comment

Mark Lawrenson
                                                                                        Former Liverpool defender, BBC Radio 5 live
                                                                                        Chelsea 2-1 PSG (Agg 3-2)
                                                                                        Posted at
                                                                                        "Absolutely sublime penalty. But if Paris St-Germain score...it's as you were."

No its not you fuckin dope

Comment

I have a sneaking suspicion that David Luiz would not be a top, top man at Trivial Pusuit.

Comment

That ref is comically bad tonight.

Comment

The racists look far the better team. Can see them getting another one in the 2nd half to wrap it up.

UL PSG

Comment

Originally posted by newbie2 View Post
                                                                                                The racists look far the better team. Can see them getting another one in the 2nd half to wrap it up.

UL PSG
                                                                                                Bringing on 3 black lads was good marketing.

Comment

Drama is brewing.

PSG deserve to go through tbh. HOLD.

Comment

Comment

el oh el

Comment

Drama is brewing.

PSG deserve to go through tbh. HOLD.
                                                                                                        You should know better than this.

Comment

Comment

Lulz

Comment

As you were then, eh Lawro?

Comment

If Psg beat these cheating scumbags i might start believing in karma.

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
                                                                                                                  You should know better than this.
                                                                                                                  Thought I got away with it. World class save followed by silly mistake.

Comment

Chelsea to win. Costa to get the winner

Comment

Premier League = muck

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by KevIRL View Post
                                                                                                                          Chelsea to win. Costa to get the winner
                                                                                                                          Still time for a twist yet.

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X