This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AndyFatBastard View Post
    Excellent article in the Grauniad today about the stupidity of liberal identity politics:

http://www.theguardian.com/commentis...athetic-voices
    What is for lunch?
    X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
    Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Originally posted by Lord Sir Business View Post
      What is for lunch?
      Dunno yet. Only had breakfast two hours ago (sausage sandwich). U?
      "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

This week, for no particular reason I'm going to attempt to use the word oppressive instead of impressive as often as possible without getting called up on it.

Comment

Dunno yet. Only had breakfast two hours ago (sausage sandwich). U?
          Did you make it yourself?

Comment

Originally posted by CHD View Post
            Did you make it yourself?
            Nobody has time for that shit. I got it from the Spar innit.
            "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Nobody has time for that shit. I got it from the Spar innit.
              How much? Ketchup? Better than Centra? Bread roll?

Comment

How much? Ketchup? Better than Centra? Bread roll?
                I didn't expect the spanish inquisition:

-It was €3
                -I'm a ketchup man. Brown sauce is ok but I prefer ketchup. Wife obviously thinks I'm mental, but she's from Yorkshire. It's a savoury county.
                -Can't really comment on Centra as the two nearest shops to my home and work are both Spars. I can do a taste test tomorrow if you like?
                -I got a sambo because I'm on a health buzz. would normally get a baguette, or "bread roll" as you commoners might call it.

Comment

I didn't expect the spanish inquisition:

-It was €3
                  -I'm a ketchup man. Brown sauce is ok but I prefer ketchup. Wife obviously thinks I'm mental, but she's from Yorkshire. It's a savoury county.
                  -Can't really comment on Centra as the two nearest shops to my home and work are both Spars. I can do a taste test tomorrow if you like?
                  -I got a sambo because I'm on a health buzz. would normally get a baguette, or "bread roll" as you commoners might call it.
                  Ta. Look forward to taste test trip report.

Comment

CHD asking the tough questions.

I had a cup of camomile tea and two slices of brown/white hybrid bread toasted with butter.
                    Hungry.

What did you have CHAD?

Comment

Originally posted by Emmet View Post
                      This week, for no particular reason I'm going to attempt to use the word oppressive instead of impressive as often as possible without getting called up on it.
                      I like to substitute excrement in place of excellent from time to time. Works like a charm.

Comment

Toast m8.

Comment

Originally posted by coillcam View Post
                          I like to substitute excrement in place of excellent from time to time. Works like a charm.
                          One of my old Sheffield colleagues spent a month saying "jizz m8" instead of "cheers m8" at the end of a conversation. It sounds close enough, particularly on the phone. I was one of the few people who noticed.

Comment

how much healthier is a bread sambo than a baguette?
                            airport, lol

Comment

Originally posted by eamonhonda View Post
                              Not much, but being healthy is 50% mental. Basically, it's the thought that counts.

Comment

Originally posted by eamonhonda View Post
                                ask the polish girl to hollow out the baguette before sticking on anything.
                                People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                                Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                                https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

I had breakfast cake (yes it's a thing) and it's hard to go back from that. It's healthy because I didn't get the one that has chocolate chips in it.

Comment

https://www.patreon.com/francishiggins
                                    People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                                    Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                                    https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

video, sharing, camera phone, video phone, free, upload

Comment

Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post
                                        Fuck me they be good!

Still on vid NSFW
                                        SPOILER

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

Easy game, lol.

'Shopkeeper left out of pocket due to toy €100 note'

Comment

Thommo sounding more and more like a pervy dodgy cunts*(spell checks riggs please) as time goes by

Comment

Originally posted by Elshambles View Post
                                              Thommo sounding more and more like a pervy dodgy cunts*(spell checks riggs please) as time goes by

who?

Comment

At the risk of after timing. I'm having my best Cheltenham ever!

SPOILER
                                                Working all week with no way to watch the racing so no bets placed! Feels like a win. May follow RD on Friday if his run good continues tomorrow.

Comment

Everything i search for on Chrome seems to be going through some sort of Japanese extension and starts showing me things in Japanese time and showing me Japanese sites etc. e.g if I search for snooker or football in the address bar, i get this.

snooker - https://www.google.co.jp/search?q=sn...m=122&ie=UTF-8

football - https://www.google.co.jp/search?q=fo...m=122&ie=UTF-8

My homepage is still google.ie, and if i search from google itself, it's fine but once i enter anything into the address bar, it goes haywire.

I tried it with Hola switched off, and it's the same when Hola is switched on and i'm browsing from Ireland.

Going to do a scan, but any ideas?

Comment

who?
                                                    Racing commentator, working for BBC at mo on radio with that other paragon of virtue Inverdale

Comment

Final Furlong Pod digging me(and others im sure) out of another hole

Comment

What's for tea?

Comment

French lad on the receiving end of the chelski scumbags has been chatting to one of these lads:

Comment

What's for tea?
                                                            Looking like steak and rice noodles

OR

Chicken wings and pints

And it's dinner my dear old thing

Comment

What's for tea?
                                                              Homemade Chicken & Ham Pie with Roasters and probably beans

Went a bit nuts on Chelsea tonight with my meagre Cheltenham winnings. Win, -1, -2, -3.
                                                              Costa FGS, Costa 2+, Costa 3+.

Cue the inevitable 0-0er, I'd take a Chelsea win at this stage for small bean profits.

Comment

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
                                                                Everything i search for on Chrome seems to be going through some sort of Japanese extension and starts showing me things in Japanese time and showing me Japanese sites etc. e.g if I search for snooker or football in the address bar, i get this.

snooker - https://www.google.co.jp/search?q=sn...m=122&ie=UTF-8

football - https://www.google.co.jp/search?q=fo...m=122&ie=UTF-8

My homepage is still google.ie, and if i search from google itself, it's fine but once i enter anything into the address bar, it goes haywire.

I tried it with Hola switched off, and it's the same when Hola is switched on and i'm browsing from Ireland.

Going to do a scan, but any ideas?
                                                                chrome://settings/ then -> search ->Set which search engine is used when searching from the omnibox -> change from google.jp
                                                                Carl Sagan - Pale Blue Dot

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Originally posted by Dice75 View Post
                                                                    Homemade Chicken & Ham Pie with Roasters and probably beans

Went a bit nuts on Chelsea tonight with my meagre Cheltenham winnings. Win, -1, -2, -3.
                                                                    Costa FGS, Costa 2+, Costa 3+.

Cue the inevitable 0-0er, I'd take a Chelsea win at this stage for small bean profits.
                                                                    Twill be 3-1 m8 with about 10 mins of tense drama.

Comment

Come on PSG, kick lumps out of them

Ghost movie clips: http://j.mp/1CP6kfgBUY THE MOVIE: http://amzn.to/rXePC5Don't miss the HOTTEST NEW TRAILERS: http://bit.ly/1u2y6prCLIP DESCRIPTION:Sam (Pat...

Comment

Originally posted by Fiend View Post
                                                                        chrome://settings/ then -> search ->Set which search engine is used when searching from the omnibox -> change from google.jp
                                                                        Yeah, we tried that but google.ie wasn't showing there as an option to add back.

Took a while to find the address to put into the 'URL with %s in place of this query' box to make it work again, but found the .co.uk one and changed it to .ie (http://www.google.ie/search?&q=%s) and it's working now. Still think something fishy is up, but glad that part is sorted.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide To... View Post
                                                                            Lets say you wanted to hire someone to help you lift boxes for an hour or two and give them a bit of cash, where would you go about looking? I guess there's a website, but no idea what it might be.
                                                                            What exactly do you want to do...?

Something like this...http://www.google.ie/url?sa=t&rct=j&...87611401,d.ZGU

or this...http://www.google.ie/url?sa=t&rct=j&...87611401,d.ZGU

or have you got a van, and need a hand to load it up, then you go down to the local Labour exchange, and ask some strong looking outta work ex-builder type if he wants to make a few extra bob.

EDIT; Fuck off Willie.
                                                                            Last edited by Fiery Wasabi; 11-03-15, 19:15.

Comment

Originally posted by Solskjaer View Post

Comment

Lets say you wanted to hire someone to help you lift boxes for an hour or two and give them a bit of cash, where would you go about looking? I guess there's a website, but no idea what it might be.
                                                                                Usally look on the mobile contacts, they are called friends
                                                                                No beast so fierce but knows some touch of pity, but I know none, therefore am no beast.

Comment

...

Comment

...

Comment

Costa v Luiz will be fun.

Comment

Costa v Luiz will be fun.
                                                                                        Both have rolled around faking injury already. Is that fun?
                                                                                        "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
                                                                                          Both have rolled around faking injury already. Is that fun?
                                                                                          Yep. Costa definitely won that round imo.

Tough tackle round is up next.

Comment

Stop Matuidi and we win this handy. Very good player.

Comment

ah its for a weekday during the daytime which counts out most people apart from the elderly and the infirm.
                                                                                              Just post it up on adverts.ie or here. 50 quid 3 hours physical work. Cash money. If you do this though you are taking on potential insurance risks.

Alternatively contact a contract cleaning company in your area and explain what you want and they can supply casual labour at no risk to you but you'd pay a premium. The fact that they wouldn't be cleaning per se wouldn't be an issue.

I hired my younger brother to do a weeks work for me before. A waste of time and money so from now on id go with professionals or hungry fuckers.
                                                                                              ‘IF YOU had not committed great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you.” Genghis Khan

Comment

Never a red

Comment

Originally posted by Solskjaer View Post

Comment

Never a red
                                                                                                    Weird one for the ref. Should have been a trendsetter and just booked both, hop ball.

Comment

Never a red
                                                                                                      Fucking joke. Absolute rubbish red.

Comment

Weird one for the ref. Should have been a trendsetter and just booked both, hop ball.
                                                                                                        Do you not have to go in with studs showing to get a straight red there?
                                                                                                        "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Never a red
                                                                                                          nope.

Jose set this up prematch. People love him for it.

Oscar be skipping around like a spring lamb very soon.

Comment

@ CHD

What does Mourinho have to do to win the LMA Manager of the year award this season?

He was 11/8 four months ago when they were top of the league and 8 points clear of City. Since then, they've won the League Cup, playing in the Last 16 of the UCL and are 5 points clear of City and he's still 11/10.

Despite the 2 x Premier Leagues and his other trophies in his first spell, he never won the award with David Moyes and Steve Coppell taking the honours. Koeman is next in the betting at 2/1, so it probably doesn't matter what Mourinho does if Southampton finish in the top 4?

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
                                                                                                              Do you not have to go in with studs showing to get a straight red there?
                                                                                                              Feet off the ground is a red, both had feet up. Oscar definetly showed more studs which is red too. There was zero intent though.

Book both imo.

Comment

The instant you see Oscar roll around there you know he's fine too.

Comment

Never a red
                                                                                                                  Probably not. He should never dive in like that though. Retarted.

Comment

You can't help but despise Chelsea

Comment

Oscar feeling guilty or something?

Comment

Ridiculous decision

[VINE]O9hUe6Jbgjp[/VINE]

Comment

This could get fairly amusing

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X