This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Love chips me.
    X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
    Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Apple watch will remind you when you have been sitting too long. Im booking a flight to syria

Comment

Originally posted by eamonhonda View Post
        Did you get Google music set up on it or do you use it. Was having some trouble with it over weekend weekend.
        People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
        Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
        https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Originally posted by TheDrunkenOne View Post
          Ah I remember cassettes and breaking the protect tab on crap tapes and recording top 40 on radio with a mic from radio and trying to hit pause/stop before DJ started talking.

Good Times
          Remember doing the same thing but was it not the other way around with the tabs? Break the tab on the blank tape that you had recorded stuff on, to stop from being recorded over?

Then if you had a crap tape stuff the hole where the tab goes with paper so you can record over it.

DJ's were cxnts, they knew everyone was recording the songs so made sure they spoke over the beginning of the songs and jumped before the end too.

Comment

Nice one! Will try later
            airport, lol

Comment

Has anyone who uses Tweetdeck regularly noticed random scheduled posts going missing over the last few days? It's happening to be constantly

Comment

The incredible footage captured in slow motion shows the plane flying terrifyingly low over people's heads as it makes its final approach at Princess Juliana International Airport.

That is a bit too close for comfort!

Comment

Originally posted by PSV58 View Post
                  Apple watch will remind you when you have been sitting too long. Im booking a flight to syria
                  Maybe it should fuck off.

Comment

I've started selling them on adverts

Comment

ok, this could be massive
                      People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble

Comment

Originally posted by Tar.Aldarion View Post
                        I've started selling them on adverts

How often do you need to charge it?

Comment

oh my fucking god!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Lord Sir Business View Post
                            How often do you need to charge it?
                            Whenever you are hungry enough to eat it.

Spurred on by all the sports talk regarding cricket, horsies and golf I have delved deep into the dark underbelly to find equally riveting sports.

Dr Charles Eugster broke the indoor running record at the British Masters Championships after only taking up the sport last year

Comment

Bored now.

Comment

Beat: Decided to drop Faugheen in favour of Annie Power in a Yankee bet

Brag: House sale finalised, flights booked for Malta

Variance: Will currently be living on the streets in Malta......will probably still be better than Finglas
                                Join the IPB Fantasy Football League 19/20

http://www.irishpokerboards.com/foru...88#post1104188

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Where do you buy from?

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide To... View Post
                                      Airbnb for the first few weeks? That's what we ended up doing for France.
                                      We've booked a hotel for the first two weeks, and we're in the process of setting up viewings of apartments/houses during that time. Hopefully we find something suitable, if not I'll do an Alan Partridge on it and stay in the hotel until we do
                                      Join the IPB Fantasy Football League 19/20

http://www.irishpokerboards.com/foru...88#post1104188

Comment

‘Alcoholic dumps Zim out of WC’ - Zimbabwe Herald

Happiness is not a goal; it is a by-product. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

Theres a great film out in the cinema at the moment, Hyena. Dark, violent and brooding with a great score and cinematography, it tells the story of a bent coppers shifting loyalties.

Peter Ferdinando stars in Gerard Johnson's dark, stylish crooked cop thriller.Subscribe to Film4 for more interviews, clips and trailers: https://bit.ly/2up0...

Soundtrack composed by THE THE
                                          Last edited by tylerdurden94; 10-03-15, 19:33.

Comment

So one could buy/sell/use e tabs for next few hrs legally?

Comment

Originally posted by TheDrunkenOne View Post
                                              So one could buy/sell/use e tabs for next few hrs legally?

http://www.irishmirror.ie/news/irish...-legal-5305671
                                              Just possess. Buying and selling is illegal.
                                              eoghanlyons.com

Comment

Clarkson suspended from BBC......FINISH HIM! One time please

Comment

Strongly considering hitting up Ole's Majorca Michelin spot tomorrow. Very wary about going alone though. It would be weird wouldn't it?

Comment

Originally posted by zuutroy View Post
                                                    Strongly considering hitting up Ole's Majorca Michelin spot tomorrow. Very wary about going alone though. It would be weird wouldn't it?
                                                    No it wouldn't but if it bothers you I'm sure it wouldn't be hard to source a reasonably priced hooker to accompany you

Comment

This ad is going through my head all day. Watching it just now isn't going to help, I fear...

An amusing pastiche on My Fair Lady, a man is trying to teach a Sloane Ranger how to talk Cock-er-nee.She just can't grasp it, so the professor calls for ref...

Comment

This ad is going through my head all day. Watching it just now isn't going to help, I fear...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uz9_YfIQaz4
                                                        Nothing is as bad as listenung to the voice of Mary Flanagan from the Grand Budapest dental clinic . Nails on a blackboard preferable

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Fuck that I'm not paying for 2 dinners!....Conference welcome drinks there. Tremendously awkward flying solo trying to infiltrate clusters of scientists that know each other. So I just went back to the room to watch the football.

Comment

So Falcao is starting for United's U21s tonight it appears. Why bother?

Comment

Originally posted by Dice75 View Post
                                                                Van gaal sent in to take the piss of all ye fans it seems, and he's doing some job
                                                                airport, lol

Comment

Lolz

Comment

(Snip)
                                                                    Last edited by pokerhand; 10-03-15, 19:54. Reason: see below
                                                                    No beast so fierce but knows some touch of pity, but I know none, therefore am no beast.

Comment

Van gaal sent in to take the piss of all ye fans it seems, and he's doing some job
                                                                      Isn't man utd still above Liverpool in the table?
                                                                      No beast so fierce but knows some touch of pity, but I know none, therefore am no beast.

Comment

Originally posted by Dice75 View Post
                                                                        Along with Valdes and Rafael.

Standard enough to get minutes. It is the reserve league after all.

EDIT - Wait. lol United I mean.

Comment

Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post
                                                                          oh my fucking god!!!!
                                                                          What ya on bout m8?

Originally posted by pokerhand View Post
                                                                          Isn't man utd still above Liverpool in the table?
                                                                          Lolz!

Also, there was me thinking that u21's had something to do with being u21? Why is the world so weird

Comment

Originally posted by pokerhand View Post
                                                                            (Snip)
                                                                            You can delete posts m8.

We need to stick an ad or something into this blank space. Wasting resources innit.

Comment

Originally posted by Lord Sir Business View Post
                                                                              What ya on bout m8?

Lolz!

Also, there was me thinking that u21's had something to do with being u21? Why is the world so weird
                                                                              They changed the reserve league to U-21s with 3 overage outfield players and 1 overage goalkeeper.

Comment

Schalke could do this.

Comment

Schalke scaring the bejeesus outta Madrid here.

Cracking goal from Rafael in the reserves match.

Comment

Don't know if any NFL heads are following the trades going on over last few days, it's all gone mental. Jimmy graham just gond to seaHawks. Eagles getting rid of all their best offensive players and now swapping Sam Bradford for Foles it seems. No idea what's going on

Comment

Schalke could do this.
                                                                                      All I wanted was an early goal to make a game of it so I'm quite happy to carry on watching now.

Edit: Lol

Comment

Nope.

Comment

So much wrong with this story if true (and it sounds true to me).

Cliffs: IRA member rapes man, victim goes to Sinn Fein councillor and then the victom was faced with a kangaroo court of IRA members who offered to kill/maim/exile the abuser. Some level of 'justice' at work there.

Comment

Nope.
                                                                                            Nothing changed really. Still need to score 3 to win.

Comment

MediaZoolander and Hansel just walked the Valentino runway finale for Zoolander 2!

Am giddy with excitement.

kinda as far from Doms post as you can get

Comment

Yep.

Comment

When I post they score. Do not post again zuutroy, sound m8.

Comment

Get in there. Cracking game.

Comment

Post away zuutroy m8.

Comment

Crazy match. The only 2 times Real had a sniff they scored.

Comment

United fans need to pray that Cech looks for a move to Madrid.

Their defence is a shambles.

Comment

Originally posted by 5starpool View Post

Cliffs: IRA member rapes man, victim goes to Sinn Fein councillor and then the victom was faced with a kangaroo court of IRA members who offered to kill/maim/exile the abuser. Some level of 'justice' at work there.
                                                                                                            Also told he could go to an IRA Sinn Fein psychologist.
                                                                                                            That'd be an interesting experience.

Comment

Originally posted by 5starpool View Post

Fascist scum behave as you'd expect Fascist scum to behave shocker.
                                                                                                              Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Come on Schalke!

Comment

Football is turrrible innit.

Comment

One time

Comment

Sané to score the winner.

Comment

Best game in a long time. Unlucky Schalke.

Comment

Cracking game. Hope PSG deliver tomorrow night too.

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X