This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NiceandcoolTrig View Post
    Are the Paddy Power offers on Douvan and Un de Sceaux available in store? Looked at conditions but they don't clarify.
    Pretty sure they are. All the ones in the past were.
    His rival it seems, had broken his dreams,By stealing the girl of his fancy.Her name was Magill, and she called herself Lil,But everyone knew her as Nancy.

Comment

Originally posted by Solskjaer View Post
      Apparently got stabbed with a vaping yoke when he asked someone to stop smoking.

It's was only a matter of time before one of these vaping incidents escalated. This should hit the news media after the Tiger Woods doping scandal hits. it's in the queue.
      I put a Nordie on tilt at the poker table the other night by telling him that he was a bollocks for continuing to smoke at the table after being asked not to by a guy beside him who was asthmatic and said he was feeling effects from the vapour. I didn't get his chips though
      Typically cuntish behaviour by selfish addicts insisting on inflicting their affliction on everyone else
      Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Why does PP website not have the racingpost spotlights and form up ?

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide To... View Post
          Have I misread it? Read it as saying that it was Elaine in those specific videos where someone was being stabbed.
          There's ten or so videos. Some show him with Elaine, stabbing her during sex. Other clips show another women, face pixelated. I think, there's even a third set with another women.
          The Elaine clips are from 2008, apparently. Which muddies the water a lot.

Spoilered for those how don't want to read details.
          SPOILER
          Originally posted by Women 2
          Clip 6. A man, Mr Dwyer, is seen in this clip climbing behind her and attempting to stab her breast. The woman is screaming in the short video clip. When the act ends, the woman says "F***ing hell, f**k me. Stop this please".

Clip number 7 was entitled “Bloodletting”. In this clip a man, Mr Dwyer, again takes a woman, again seated on a bed, from behind. He holds her breast and draws his knife. The man then dismounts from the bed to allow the camera to see a close up shot of the breast which he holds in his hand and squeezes blood from.
          [QUOTE]The details of the next video, called First Stabbing, again features a man, Mr Dwyer, stabbing a bound and gagged woman on at least nine occasions. In this eighth video, the woman screams in distress.

Originally posted by Women 3
          The title of the next clip was called "Third Stabbing" which featured a woman, again pixellated. The woman is screaming out and sobbing as a man, alleged to be Mr Dwyer, proceeds to stabs her with a knife. He soothes the woman in this ninth video by saying "ssh, ssh" before performing a sex act.

The tenth clip was called After Third Stabbing, the camera rolls along the body of the still gagged woman and shows blood streaming from her side onto the bed, which had white sheets.

The final, 11th clip, was called "Fake Stabbing". This clip showed Mr Dwyer with a bound and gagged woman stabbing her repeatedly with a retractable knife. The woman is pixellated in this clip and is repeatedly stabbed with the retractable knife in the breasts, abdomen and neck but it not marked

I think they are putting too much faith in the read/write dates on disk. Can these dates be verified? From an image found, 2008 might be correct, but this bit stood out;
          Two other clips found at that location had a last written date of 2036 and Det Gda Wallace agreed she could not explain why.
          A detective giving detailing evidence retrieved from a hard disk should be able to speculate how the impossible date might have arose.
          It took me two mins just now to create a file with a timestamp a couple of years in the future.

Comment

Originally posted by Tar.Aldarion View Post
            That's excellent.

Comment

catchiest song ever, and a good auld segment too.

Going back over the SNL regulars who got their own shows is pretty cool.

Keenan seems to be the one proving the rule and going the other way, so many show to watch.

Diondre Cole (Kenan Thompson) and the crew welcome guests Robert De Niro, Robin Williams, and Lindsey Buckingham (Bill Hader) who can't get a word in without...
              This too shall pass.

Comment

United are fucked unless they get Jose.

Comment

Is kev not posting on the cricket

Anyhow ire win the toss and batting 1st against the mighty India.

206-4 after 39. KOB coming on... Let hope for a great knock.
                  No beast so fierce but knows some touch of pity, but I know none, therefore am no beast.

Comment

Originally posted by pokerhand View Post
                    Is kev not posting on the cricket

Anyhow ire win the toss and batting 1st against the mighty India.

206-4 after 39. KOB coming on... Let hope for a great knock.
                    *Sigh* bbv'd him... Out for a single.
                    No beast so fierce but knows some touch of pity, but I know none, therefore am no beast.

Comment

Need 300 minimum... 215-5 after 40. Even if we get that it probably won't be enough, but need that to put pressure on,

Comment

Not looking good... Wobbling like a scared jelly... 222-6

Comment

Urgh...

227-8. Horrible horrible collapse

Comment

Losing 5 wickets for 21 runs is brutal
                            Last edited by pokerhand; 10-03-15, 03:47.

Comment

Looking like 265-270h

Comment

Originally posted by Mellor View Post
                                Looking like 265-270h
                                Carry the 1 and divide the 324 where x = 924 in order to find the square root of y and it's fair to say we won't win.

Comment

Originally posted by CHD View Post
                                  Carry the 1 and divide the 324 where x = 924 in order to find the square root of y and it's fair to say we won't win.
                                  I assume winning was never an option, this game was all about limiting damage to the goal difference

Comment

I assume winning was never an option, this game was all about limiting damage to the goal difference
                                    NRR doesn't really matter at this stage as that went out the window when pakistan beat SA.

Need to either beat/draw pakistan game or hope WI lose/draw against UAE or that game to get rained off.

Comment

Ok so we set India a target of 260.

Couple of early wickets please to make it interesting.

Comment

NRR doesn't really matter at this stage as that went out the window when pakistan beat SA.

Need to either beat/draw pakistan game or hope WI lose/draw against UAE or that game to get rained off.
                                        If WI win, and we lose to Pakistan, isn't 4th place decided by NRR?

Comment

If WI win, and we lose to Pakistan, isn't 4th place decided by NRR?
                                          Yep... The others NRR were superior though before this game, so that if it came down to NRR on the last day Ireland was always going to lose out.

We needed at least a draw from the game today to guarantee the qualification to quarters and make the final round of games irrelevant.
                                          Last edited by pokerhand; 10-03-15, 05:47. Reason: grammer

Comment

India are 144-0 after 20... Only need 116 to win. Foregone conclusion really.

Comment

254-2 after 36... Target 260.

Yep yep yep

In fairness India has a great team and I think the 259 we have against them is a record score for any associate team against them. So another record... yay!!

Comment

All over. Game v pakistan is a must win... Hope we can do it. The matches are working in my favour really as typically tee off around 9pm my time. Feel sorry for the lads back home trying to follow it as times must be a killer with work etc..

Comment

Over on the sponsored thread forum I see boards.ie have a affiliate link for Paddy Power.

Good thread

Comment

All over. Game v pakistan is a must win... Hope we can do it. The matches are working in my favour really as typically tee off around 9pm my time. Feel sorry for the lads back home trying to follow it as times must be a killer with work etc..
                                                    Forecast for Napier is bad (where the WI play UAE at the weekend). 80% precipitation. One Time weather gods.
                                                    "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
                                                      Forecast for Napier is bad (where the WI play UAE at the weekend). 80% precipitation. One Time weather gods.
                                                      So a team could end up getting knocked out because it rains? Seems fair

Comment

Originally posted by KevIRL View Post
                                                        Love the last post. "we welcome the discussion and debate"/instalock thread

Comment

Ladbrokes are currently doing Annie at evens and Douvan 3s from 9am. Allowing £100 max bet too.

Opr

Comment

Originally posted by Opr View Post
                                                            Ladbrokes are currently doing Annie at evens and Douvan 3s from 9am. Allowing £100 max bet too.

Opr
                                                            just posted same in other thread-snap their hand off with Annie Power

Comment

Originally posted by PSV58 View Post
                                                              So a team could end up getting knocked out because it rains? Seems fair
                                                              We beat them also so that's the reason they are faced with this possibility. You've gotta do the business when you have an opportunity in the ODI game. It's added spice to the games that do get played. Performing under pressure.
                                                              ‘IF YOU had not committed great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you.” Genghis Khan

Comment

ha

Comment

Originally posted by Kayroo View Post
                                                                  Also, if Jerry Beades' ideas worked then he wouldn't owe just under 10 million to Bank of Scotland, had properties seized by Permanent TSB and an injunction granted against him to allow Ulster Bank's receivers to get on with repossessing another.

Those are just the published decisions. He doesn't have a clue what he's doing.
                                                                  Gift Grub takes on the Land League

Pretty decent.

Comment

Not as controversial as "IrishOpenFreeEntryGate" imo

Comment

Great twist ending

Comment

Originally posted by coillcam View Post
                                                                        Has anyone got a raspberry Pi B mk 2?
                                                                        yup, havent gotten around to fiddling with it.
                                                                        I reckon i'll just make another faster media centre though.
                                                                        So I'll have 2 other B boards sitting around for projects (gathering dust)
                                                                        People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                                                                        Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                                                                        https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post
                                                                          I have an order sitting ready for checkout since they were released awaiting a problem it can be a solution for

Comment

Thinking of treating myself to one on payday this Friday. The idea is to throw openelec on and by all accounts online it should be way snappier than the mk1 model. Not sure what to do with the old model. Might give it to my brother for the TV in his room or to my little sister for learning about computers.
                                                                            Last edited by coillcam; 10-03-15, 11:18.

Comment

Originally posted by coillcam View Post
                                                                              Thinking of treating myself to one on payday this Friday. The idea is to throw openelec on and by all accounts online it should be way snappier than the mk1 model. Not sure what to do with the old model. Might give it to my brother for the TV in his room or to my little sister for learning about computers.
                                                                              Where do you buy from?
                                                                              airport, lol

Comment

Cricket serious biz in Zimbabwe obviously
                                                                                http://www.the42.ie/zimbabwe-john-mo...82848-Mar2015/

Comment

...
                                                                                  "We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Boards.ie is the North Korea of the Internet

Comment

Originally posted by PSV58 View Post
                                                                                      Love the last post. "we welcome the discussion and debate"/instalock thread
                                                                                      Classic boards.
                                                                                      "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Adnan Januzaj has more yellow cards for diving than goals in his career.

Comment

Adnan Januzaj has more yellow cards for diving than goals in his career.
                                                                                          That exact post was a yellow card offense ovwr on boards.

Anyhow. Lol united. How is CHD?
                                                                                          X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                                                                                          Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                                                                                            I put a Nordie on tilt at the poker table the other night by telling him that he was a bollocks for continuing to smoke at the table after being asked not to by a guy beside him who was asthmatic and said he was feeling effects from the vapour. I didn't get his chips though
                                                                                            Typically cuntish behaviour by selfish addicts insisting on inflicting their affliction on everyone else

Comment

Originally posted by Lord Sir Business View Post
                                                                                              That exact post was a yellow card offense ovwr on boards.

Anyhow. Lol united. How is CHD?
                                                                                              Not bad m8 how are you m8 yeah.

Comment

Originally posted by eamonhonda View Post
                                                                                                Where do you buy from?
                                                                                                Official Raspberry Pi reseller. The ultimate Raspberry Pi & maker superstore with all of the biggest brands under one roof. Raspberry Pi Zero stockist. Next Day delivery available.

use social5 as code for discount
                                                                                                People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                                                                                                Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                                                                                                https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

I'm having a right bollock of a day.
                                                                                                  "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Originally posted by AndyFatBastard View Post
                                                                                                    Ecstasy is legal for at least 8 hours.
                                                                                                    Go get some!

The Dáil is to sit late this evening to pass emergency laws, after a court said the previous law banning ecstasy and so-called 'headshop drugs' was unconstitutional.
                                                                                                    It is also no longer an offence to possess them.

The Dáil will sit until 11:30pm tonight to pass the new laws, with the Seanad due to pass them tomorrow.

However in the meantime the possession of ecstasy and the other drugs is no longer a criminal offence.

Comment

Comment

http://thepihut.com/
                                                                                                        Cheers, might upgrade
                                                                                                        airport, lol

Comment

Head Shops are legal again?

Comment

Head Shops are legal again?
                                                                                                            Until tomorrow I'd guess.

Emergency legislation will be brought in between today/tomorrow.

If there's any dance acts playing in Dublin tonight they'll be rammed! It's "The Purge" for pill heads.

Comment

Woohoo everyone get mangled

Comment

Originally posted by Emmet View Post
                                                                                                                Until tomorrow I'd guess.

Emergency legislation will be brought in between today/tomorrow.

If there's any dance acts playing in Dublin tonight they'll be rammed! It's "The Purge" for pill heads.
                                                                                                                The landlords of Bray main street are disappoint.

The shops will stay empty.

Comment

Originally posted by Solskjaer View Post
                                                                                                                  Ah I remember cassettes and breaking the protect tab on crap tapes and recording top 40 on radio with a mic from radio and trying to hit pause/stop before DJ started talking.

Good Times

Comment

http://thepihut.com/
                                                                                                                    Did you get Google music set up on it or do you use it. Was having some trouble with it over weekend weekend.
                                                                                                                    airport, lol

Comment

Not bad m8 how are you m8 yeah.
                                                                                                                      I went for a walk. Any foot tonight?

Brohug
                                                                                                                      X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                                                                                                                      Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Originally posted by Lord Sir Business View Post
                                                                                                                        I went for a walk. Any foot tonight?

Brohug
                                                                                                                        Porto v Basel & Real v Schalke m8

Comment

I'm working on a GPS chip called the m8, hard to take it seriously m8.

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X