Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Question for the finance heads is it possible to open a Northern Ireland Sterling bank account with a Rep of Ireland address and if so how - can it be done without going up in person?

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide To... View Post
      Oh yeah 100%. If you were a betting man (heaven forbid), you'd be betting on him actually being guilty based on a loose reading of the news, but obv the criteria for being found guilty are a bit more stringent than that. It'll be an interesting post-trial life for him if he's found not-guilty.
      Yeah exactly, reckon he is 100% guilty but has a decent shot of walking. Never thought of assisted suicide angle.
      airport, lol

Comment

Originally posted by jack90210 View Post
        Question for the finance heads is it possible to open a Northern Ireland Sterling bank account with a Rep of Ireland address and if so how - can it be done without going up in person?
        Different banks have different criteria, some just need a EU passport, some need proof of address etc. Some might let you do it by post but you'd have to ask. More likely they would want you to go North to one of the branches.

Try ringing Ulster bank or BOI I'd say
        Last edited by Tar.Aldarion; 09-03-15, 16:16.

Comment

You need a uk address or a solictor/accountant to do a care of
          His rival it seems, had broken his dreams,By stealing the girl of his fancy.Her name was Magill, and she called herself Lil,But everyone knew her as Nancy.

Comment

The Wet Leader speaks

Comment

Originally posted by Tar.Aldarion View Post
              Different banks have different criteria, some just need a EU passport, some need proof of address etc. Some might let you do it by post but you'd have to ask. More likely they would want you to go North to one of the branches.

Try ringing Ulster bank or BOI I'd say
              Had great trouble trying to do this with any of the English Banks up the north.

You are probably right BOI might do it by post.
              His rival it seems, had broken his dreams,By stealing the girl of his fancy.Her name was Magill, and she called herself Lil,But everyone knew her as Nancy.

Comment

Could be different as it was a company account but BOI did it for me before using their Belfast branch. All paperwork we had to complete was done through the local branch and they took care of the rest.

Comment

Sounds like BOI might be the best bet?

Comment

Predictable Twitshitstorm today over a few eejits asking when internationals mens day was on women's day
                    As usual on twitter both sides come across as losers.
                    I do feel sorry for women having the likes of Sheryl Sandberg rammed down their throats as a positive role model
                    Last edited by Guest; 09-03-15, 18:39.

Comment

Achilles tendon has decided to swell up causing my foot to become completely immobile.
                      My own damn fault. I only used that crutch for 2 days, went back to limping and have obviously fucked something up.
                      So fed up atm
                      People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                      Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                      https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

How long should I expect to wait for a Hailo at 5:30 am ish? Ugh...5:30 am

Off to Majorca in the morning for a conference. Expect Hitch-lite tales of quietly having 2 beers alone, with a bit of wacky watching the Champions League in my room, for the week.

Comment

Depends on the area. You might be better off booking on with a local cab firm
                          People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble

Comment

D9..about 10 mins drive from O'Connell St at that hour I'd say. Might book...feels very 90s though.

Comment

RIP Sam Simon, you made the world a better place
                              https://www.facebook.com/pages/MidWe...17622831832879
                              http://mayopubpoker.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Keane View Post
                                Poached > Fried

Not close.
                                Not many places make a good poached egg. I forgot I am fussy about them as well. I hate when you get one and the yolk is hard.

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
                                Speaking of burgers, we picked up some ostrich, kangaroo and crocodile burgers at the weekend to give them a go. Not sold on them tbh, but sure gonna try them anyway. Anyone got any previous with them on how best to cook them or a nice sauce or something to accompany them?
                                If you only lived with a chef... would be queer and handy

Comment

Originally posted by greywolf View Post
                                  RIP Sam Simon, you made the world a better place
                                  Ah shit. Just watching the Party Posse episode this minute. Gold.

Comment

I do miss eggs, well mostly the sulphuric taste of the yolk. I've started using kala namak for that, it's pretty amazeballs.
                                    Definitely best ingredient I've discovered in years.

Comment

Rigger keeps asking us for consent

Comment

LVG must be thinking doh doh doh doh, every time Rooney knocks a goal in. (midfield wtf?) I'd say LVG jammed a few lego pieces up his own nose as a kid. As for Juan Matas constant exclusion i can only guess LVG is showing signs of the wors/ best secret in Football. IE He had a stroke last September. (if his interviews are anything to go by anyhow)

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Comment

Comment

They've started 3d printing buildings, it's a ridiculously cool technology. And yes they will be called replicators, next up holo decks.

A Chinese company has successfully 3D printed a five-storey apartment building and a 1,100 square metre villa from a special print material.

Comment

Fair play ref

Comment

The schools rugby match in Donnybrook today was class. Newbridge fought back from 20 - 5 down to lose by a heartbreaking single point.
                                                    There is something really special about the competition, the honesty and enthusiasm is a joy to see.
                                                    Turning millions into thousands

Comment

lolz

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                                                          The schools rugby match in Donnybrook today was class. Newbridge fought back from 20 - 5 down to lose by a heartbreaking single point.
                                                          There is something really special about the competition, the honesty and enthusiasm is a joy to see.
                                                          Absolutely love that competition. Such a great standard, and some quality games every year. My boys both played for Blackrock (club not school) and took them to last year's final which they loved. Great atmosphere and huge fun, but above all, great rugby.

Comment

Originally posted by Emmet View Post
                                                            Fair play ref
                                                            ref was man of the match. LVG played a stinker. Carrick clearly unfit and Mata twiddling his thumbs on the bench. Guess I'm cheering on Blackburn and Arsenal in the order from here on in the Cup. Might ring in a bomb scare to Anfield in two weeks time.

Comment

Dug the raspberry pi back out. Xbmc is so good. Deadparrot if you could find that post of essential addons please?
                                                              airport, lol

Comment

Originally posted by eamonhonda View Post
                                                                Dug the raspberry pi back out. Xbmc is so good. Deadparrot if you could find that post of essential addons please?
                                                                Genesis
                                                                Sportsdevil
                                                                Vdub25tv
                                                                NBC Live(if you have a vpn)

Comment

Originally posted by eamonhonda View Post
                                                                  LubeTube

Comment

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

Comment

Took a phone call earlier, needed to keep the volume down so I went into the spare room downstairs.

I'm in the darkness with the blinds up chatting away to my Mam when the neighbour pulls up across the street and starts bringing stuff in from her car, nice girl that I have the odd casual chat with.

I take a puff of my vape and it lights up.

Obv she glances over and sees the silhouette of me, in a dark room, staring out at her.

I'll have to gauge the awkwardness of our next casual chat. If there is one.
                                                                        I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

Originally posted by zuutroy View Post
                                                                          How long should I expect to wait for a Hailo at 5:30 am ish? Ugh...5:30 am

Off to Majorca in the morning for a conference. Expect Hitch-lite tales of quietly having 2 beers alone, with a bit of wacky watching the Champions League in my room, for the week.
                                                                          Did you look at the restaurant i recommended over there ?
                                                                          This too shall pass.

Comment

Eamo. See you for breakfast at 6:15.

Comment

Originally posted by oleras View Post
                                                                              Did you look at the restaurant i recommended over there ?
                                                                              Looks good. Gonna play it by ear when there. 50/50 whether I bother leaving the immediate surroundings of the hotel!

Comment

Originally posted by zuutroy View Post
                                                                                Looks good. Gonna play it by ear when there. 50/50 whether I bother leaving the immediate surroundings of the hotel!
                                                                                Leave !

Go for it, the degustation menu, for the price it was really good value. Hold the frois gras though and get extra lobster, if you like cold frois gras thats fine, i cant stand the stuff.
                                                                                This too shall pass.

Comment

Originally posted by Tar.Aldarion View Post
                                                                                  I'll put a brew on m8.
                                                                                  X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                                                                                  Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Has anyone got a raspberry Pi B mk 2?

Comment

United fans can't complain after that. I think the ref got all his calls spot on and I'm delighted to see cunts booked for diving. What di Maria did was unforgivable. Totally stupid. Unfortunate that the game was decided on a defensive error but shit happens. Really hope Mata gets his chance now with di Maria suspended. Crazy that he doesn't start. Decent performance overall imo.

Comment

Saying hello to a woman

Comment

Originally posted by Lazare View Post
                                                                                          Took a phone call earlier, needed to keep the volume down so I went into the spare room downstairs.

I'm in the darkness with the blinds up chatting away to my Mam when the neighbour pulls up across the street and starts bringing stuff in from her car, nice girl that I have the odd casual chat with.

I take a puff of my vape and it lights up.

Obv she glances over and sees the silhouette of me, in a dark room, staring out at her.

I'll have to gauge the awkwardness of our next casual chat. If there is one.
                                                                                          Rigggghhhhhhttttt

EDIT OOOOOPPPSY, didn't cop you were in there with your mam. Delete delete (lols)

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.
                                                                                          Last edited by Solskjaer; 09-03-15, 22:20. Reason: ooooops

Comment

Is this real?

John Martin, New Land League, makes complaint against Vincent Browne for alleged Assault at Gorse Hill, Killiney.

Comment

Yes it is. Kayroo will fill in the details, but it's mostly 'Freeman on the land' bs http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Freemen_on_the_land

At least they left the 'Fraud' bit on youtube

Vincent Browne talks to Jerry Beades of the New Land League on Tonight with Vincent Browne, loosing his patience with Jerry, Vincent tells him to "Shut up or...
                                                                                              Gone full 'Glinner' since June 2022.

Comment

Originally posted by Solskjaer View Post
                                                                                                Rigggghhhhhhttttt

EDIT OOOOOPPPSY, didn't cop you were in there with your mam. Delete delete (lols)

lol, dying to read it now
                                                                                                I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

LOL
                                                                                                  I think his mental injury happened a long time ago
                                                                                                  Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Originally posted by coillcam View Post
                                                                                                    Has anyone got a raspberry Pi B mk 2?
                                                                                                    Mines the older one anyhow.

Those add ons are great. All the bein sports is worth it alone
                                                                                                    airport, lol

Comment

RIP Jagger

Comment

From here

The relevant bit below spoilered for sickness.
                                                                                                        Admittedly I've read very little, and mostly today. From reading the rest of that article you linked to. The "women" in those videos isn't the victim, its another women.
                                                                                                        And the videos that do show the victim are from 2008 (at least according to the timestamp). However, I think that assuming the timestamp is correct is a bit of a leap.

Comment

...

Comment

wtf. How many famous people are dying today
                                                                                                            Not people though
                                                                                                            airport, lol

Comment

...

Comment

...

Comment

Originally posted by CourierCollie View Post
                                                                                                                  Yes it is. Kayroo will fill in the details, but it's mostly 'Freeman on the land' bs http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Freemen_on_the_land

At least they left the 'Fraud' bit on youtube

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KktZITAtV3c
                                                                                                                  This chap is a beautiful level of nutter. No Freeman crap here. He is a different brand of crank.

This particular "victim" is more of a bar-stool lawyer. The law of tort is actually a real thing but it's not personal injury, it's a lot more than that. So is the "egg-shell principle". He has a wikipedia understanding of them both. Actually he doesn't even have that.

Really this is just another example of lads who have read just enough to impress people who don't have a fucking clue but when they get in front of a judge they lose every single time and then complain that the judge didn't listen to them when really the judge heard every word but knew he was talking shite.

These guys annoy the hell out of me because I have to deal with people they've "advised" on a daily basis and they make everything more expensive and more difficult and ultimately the costs orders are made against the people they're supposedly helping as they walk away scott free.

/rant
                                                                                                                  You are technically correct...the best kind of correct
                                                                                                                  World Record Holder for Long Distance Soul Reads: May 7th 2011

Comment

Are the Paddy Power offers on Douvan and Un de Sceaux available in store? Looked at conditions but they don't clarify.

Comment

Originally posted by Kayroo View Post
                                                                                                                      This chap is a beautiful level of nutter. No Freeman crap here. He is a different brand of crank.

This particular "victim" is more of a bar-stool lawyer. The law of tort is actually a real thing but it's not personal injury, it's a lot more than that. So is the "egg-shell principle". He has a wikipedia understanding of them both. Actually he doesn't even have that.

Really this is just another example of lads who have read just enough to impress people who don't have a fucking clue but when they get in front of a judge they lose every single time and then complain that the judge didn't listen to them when really the judge heard every word but knew he was talking shite.

These guys annoy the hell out of me because I have to deal with people they've "advised" on a daily basis and they make everything more expensive and more difficult and ultimately the costs orders are made against the people they're supposedly helping as they walk away scott free.

/rant
                                                                                                                      I consider this to be a bog standard rant

Comment

Also, if Jerry Beades' ideas worked then he wouldn't owe just under 10 million to Bank of Scotland, had properties seized by Permanent TSB and an injunction granted against him to allow Ulster Bank's receivers to get on with repossessing another.

Those are just the published decisions. He doesn't have a clue what he's doing.
                                                                                                                        You are technically correct...the best kind of correct
                                                                                                                        World Record Holder for Long Distance Soul Reads: May 7th 2011

Comment

Its not the Jagger then? The media silence was confusing
                                                                                                                          Apparently got stabbed with a vaping yoke when he asked someone to stop smoking.

It's was only a matter of time before one of these vaping incidents escalated. This should hit the news media after the Tiger Woods doping scandal hits. it's in the queue.

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X