X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Buttler, decent bbving.

Comment

Fried egg not coming as standard on a burger is ridiculous.
      airport, lol

Comment

Originally posted by Tar.Aldarion View Post
        Anybody spot any nice wines from here?
        http://www.vinatis.co.uk/
        budget?

this one stands out for me (at the £19 price)

Comment

Seemed like a harsh decision in the cricket.

Does the bat have to be grounded as the ball hits the wicket in order to be in? It doesn't matter if he got his bat down across the line beforehand?

Comment

BBV be powerful

Comment

Originally posted by eamonhonda View Post
              Fried egg not coming as standard on a burger is ridiculous.
              Can't say this ever did anything for me. I guess it could be worse - you could ruin a burger Aussie style by putting beetroot on it.

"I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

What a drop. Can we loan them Cusack for an over

Comment

Poached > Fried

Not close.

Comment

Originally posted by AndyFatBastard View Post
                    Can't say this ever did anything for me. I guess it could be worse - you could ruin a burger Aussie style by putting beetroot on it.

I was gonna say beetroot too, but expected a reaction like yours. But beetroot is class on burger
                    airport, lol

Comment

Originally posted by shrapnel View Post
                      budget?

Any budget, would like to try ones on others recommendations here. Cheers!
                      10£ off each for getting two, not so bad eh.

Comment

England out...
                        No beast so fierce but knows some touch of pity, but I know none, therefore am no beast.

Comment

England boiled, poached and fried.

Comment

Originally posted by KevIRL View Post
                            BBV be powerful
                            Check out the weather forecast for Napier.
                            "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Originally posted by Keane View Post
                              Poached > Fried

Not close.
                              Possibly, so much more effort tho
                              airport, lol

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Must buy a cricket jumper for work tomorrow.

Comment

Cooking fried eggs in coconut oil is the way to go.
                                    Originally posted by ArmaniJeans
                                    I like this heat - some proper music innit.
                                    None of the 'black disabled lesbian warbling backwards' stuff that the other players inflicted on me.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide To... View Post
                                        Is a quick summary of the cricket.

1. England invented cricket
                                        2. England stole some of the best Irish cricketeers
                                        3. Ireland will go further than England in the cricket world cup

Well played if so.
                                        Fuk d brits
                                        airport, lol

Comment

Egg and burger done right

Spectacular foodstuff when done right
                                          They had it as a special in Chapter One a few years ago. One of the best dishes I have ever had.
                                          His rival it seems, had broken his dreams,By stealing the girl of his fancy.Her name was Magill, and she called herself Lil,But everyone knew her as Nancy.

Comment

Eoin Morgan the first Irishman out of the World Cup. Great player who would have filled out our middle order nicely. Pity.
                                            You are technically correct...the best kind of correct
                                            World Record Holder for Long Distance Soul Reads: May 7th 2011

Comment

Egg and burger done right

Spectacular foodstuff when done right
                                              get rid of the bread, add some fries=best dish ever!!!!

last time i was alone in France for a couple of days i had it 6 times.

Comment

Originally posted by Kayroo View Post
                                                Eoin Morgan the first Irishman out of the World Cup. Great player who would have filled out our middle order nicely. Pity.
                                                Well it makes a change from Roy Keane being the first Irishman out of the World Cup ...

Comment

Andy is wrong though, beetroot is class?
                                                  airport, lol

Comment

Speaking of burgers, we picked up some ostrich, kangaroo and crocodile burgers at the weekend to give them a go. Not sold on them tbh, but sure gonna try them anyway. Anyone got any previous with them on how best to cook them or a nice sauce or something to accompany them?

Comment

Doing a charity cycle across the country but out of EPO . Anyone ?

Comment

Just incase anyone had a bet with BF on Engerland to win the WC

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
                                                            Speaking of burgers, we picked up some ostrich, kangaroo and crocodile burgers at the weekend to give them a go. Not sold on them tbh, but sure gonna try them anyway. Anyone got any previous with them on how best to cook them or a nice sauce or something to accompany them?
                                                            Kangaroo is awesome. You need to have it very rare as it becomes chewy when overcooked.
                                                            "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

A fairly half-hearted refund!
                                                              most likely no one in their right mind bet on england, not even the english, so for the 2k that's in it, let's do a bit of cheap publicity

Comment

Need to get a new phone today. Can I pick up that Moto G thing somewhere in a B&M shop?

Comment

Originally posted by AndyFatBastard View Post
                                                                  Kangaroo is awesome. You need to have it very rare as it becomes chewy when overcooked.
                                                                  Any recipe with venison would probably work well with Kangaroo. Its a lovely meat alright, crocodile i wouldnt be dying about texture wise.
                                                                  Low fee Euro/UK money transfer, 1st transfer free through my referral
                                                                  https://transferwise.com/u/bfa0e

Comment

Originally posted by mocata View Post
                                                                    Any recipe with venison would probably work well with Kangaroo. Its a lovely meat alright, crocodile i wouldnt be dying about texture wise.
                                                                    I thought Crocodile was akin to a Well done Pork Chop.

Comment

I'm a big fan of Kangaroo. I buy 1kg of kangaroo mince a week and make burgers and chilli. It's very lean so dries out easily, so best to keep on the rare side. Goes well with savoury tomato flavours, like relishes.
                                                                      Had ostrich steak, was like a strange beef & chicken breast hybrid.
                                                                      Haven't got around to croc yet.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

@Zodley/Tar & other cat people.
                                                                              My cat (as said before not really my cat but appears happy to spend 48 hours at a time in my house rather than with its real owners) appears to have some lovely fleas that have inevitably started biting me as well. Itchy as fcuk. Nothing obvious on the cats fur so don't think its an infestation or anything but she scratches her neck/shoulder area a lot.

What sort of stuff should I be looking to get in the pet store, which brands etc.
                                                                              Anything else I should be getting her whilst I'm there for her general health maintenance?

Comment

Graham Dwyer case just keeps going one further.
                                                                                airport, lol

Comment

Graham Dwyer case just keeps going one further.
                                                                                  It really is sick stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by 5starpool View Post
                                                                                    It really is sick stuff.
                                                                                    Sick to fuck with it. Front page news everyday guess it sells papers. Feel sorry for both family's having it shoved in faces every day.

Comment

I had a post mortem done for my cat, she had a genetic heart disease, hypertrophic cardiomyopathy. Have gotten a referral for a cardiologist for her sister, if she has the same thing drugs would slow it down/help.

Here she was:

Originally posted by ArmaniJeans View Post
                                                                                      My cat (as said before not really my cat but appears happy to spend 48 hours at a time in my house rather than with its real owners) appears to have some lovely fleas that have inevitably started biting me as well. Itchy as fcuk. Nothing obvious on the cats fur so don't think its an infestation or anything but she scratches her neck/shoulder area a lot.

What sort of stuff should I be looking to get in the pet store, which brands etc.
                                                                                      Anything else I should be getting her whilst I'm there for her general health maintenance?
                                                                                      I'm not sure about there being any good stuff in a shop, they do sell some crap things too. Only vets in Ireland are permitted to sell prescribed flea treatments like Frontline, Advantage etc. I think it's called broadline now. It deals with multiple things that can live on a cat. Problem with fleas is there will be eggs around your house, you will have to hoover wherever the cat has been and dispose of that. When you get front/boardline you place it on the back of the cats neck and it gives protection for a month, it should kill any fleas in the area of the cat too for that month.

Just ask for anything like that from a local vet. I'd bring the cat for a checkup but if not doing that they would just give you the flea stuff. The only thing I get apart from that is vaccinations once a year.

Comment

Can't read any of Dwyer case details. Glad I gave up after day 1 tbh.

Comment

Presume it'd be hard to get much better value than this for a tablet for light use?

Comment

Saw those in Iceland, I was slightly interested, let us know how they taste.

Comment

Water 5 Freed.

Comment

Is there a chance Dwyer walks?

How much evidence do they have of the actual murder?

Comment

Originally posted by Silver-Tiger View Post
                                                                                                  Is there a chance Dwyer walks?

How much evidence do they have of the actual murder?
                                                                                                  Fuck all. It could have been anyone up there killing her seeing as to what she was into.

Although there was some convincing phone evidence last week I can't quite remember
                                                                                                  airport, lol

Comment

...

Comment

...

Comment

...

Comment

There's a few things though:

1. The phone thing

2. The videos of him stabbing her

3. The spade from his house that was found in the quarry (although think this was disputed somewhat)
                                                                                                          Where those Videos from today? Didn't think they were of him stabbing her.

Comment

...

Comment

The videos dont prove him guilty of murder. He can say he cut her up a hundred times during sex, but never killed her.
                                                                                                              airport, lol

Comment

Think the spade thing was somewhat cleared.

The phone thing was the best I think think. Her phone and a phone with details heavily linked to him both dumped near murder scene was that it?
                                                                                                                airport, lol

Comment

Originally posted by shrapnel View Post
                                                                                                                  budget?

Thanks so, gonna get 2x your wine

6x this wine I think

and 1x this whiskey (glenmorangie quinta ruban)

great prices i think, johnny walker black is nice at 29E + 10% off certain whiskeys atm.

Still open to wine suggestions
                                                                                                                  Last edited by Tar.Aldarion; 09-03-15, 15:57.

Comment

Originally posted by ArmaniJeans View Post

You are in denial. The cat has squatters rights and has claimed you. You are now a crazy cat person
                                                                                                                    Last edited by Lord Sir Banter; 09-03-15, 16:48. Reason: That's a lot of typos
                                                                                                                    X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                                                                                                                    Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

...

Comment

Oh yeah 100%. If you were a betting man (heaven forbid), you'd be betting on him actually being guilty based on a loose reading of the news, but obv the criteria for being found guilty are a bit more stringent than that. It'll be an interesting post-trial life for him if he's found not-guilty.
                                                                                                                        All that aside, surely his team are going to go with the assisted suicide line of argument.
                                                                                                                        Happiness is not a goal; it is a by-product. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

Think the spade thing was somewhat cleared.

The phone thing was the best I think think. Her phone and a phone with details heavily linked to him both dumped near murder scene was that it?
                                                                                                                          There was also a lot of calls from his phone and the back up phones made within a similar vacinity at times very close to each other.

Is this the normal length of time for a murder trial? Seems to be in the headlines for months now.

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X