This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CHD View Post
    But how much better is it than chavball?
    I Don't know... hard to compare when they aren't spitting in each others faces
    Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Class!

Comment

Wow

Comment

What an exciting finish. Choooo chooooooooooooooooooooo

Comment

Originally posted by Iago View Post
            The two O'Briens have cost us this game, cheers RDIII
            As I said, never in doubt
            Join the IPB Fantasy Football League 19/20

http://www.irishpokerboards.com/foru...88#post1104188

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
              I Don't know... hard to compare when they aren't spitting in each others faces
              People die playing this barbaric prison rules version of rounders m8

Comment

If Carlsburg did swingy betting markets, that would have been it. Absolute dream to trade.
                Profit before people.

Comment

Thats been some week of sport and Cheltenham and Cardiff to come

Comment

The Big
                    "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Bandwagon rolls on
                      His rival it seems, had broken his dreams,By stealing the girl of his fancy.Her name was Magill, and she called herself Lil,But everyone knew her as Nancy.

Comment

Woah, hope you've another screen shot coming sp

Comment

Originally posted by The Situation View Post
                          If Carlsburg did swingy betting markets, that would have been it. Absolute dream to trade.

Just after the 6 it finished over 50 volume

Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide To... View Post
                            To add to the 'glad I'm leaving' file:

Being so drunk at the sleepout that the nurse spends her night looking at you.
                            This is where those negative homelesses are going wrong.

They ought to refer to it as a big 'sleepout' rather than 'sleeping rough'.
                            X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                            Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Hope we are all singing this tuesday

ORIGINAL / OFFICIAL MUSIC VIDEO FOR THIS SONG!Artist: The CultSong: RainNOTE: I Don't Own Any Content Of This Song!

Comment

Was watching the end of the cricket with Mrs Cusack.

Comment

Was Kev dragged away from the cricket?
                                  Profit before people.

Comment

Originally posted by zuutroy View Post
                                    Was watching the end of the cricket with Mrs Cusack.
                                    Ask her to thank her husband.

Comment

Originally posted by Emmet View Post
                                      Ask her to thank her husband.
                                      Don't think she's thanking him for leaving her with 3 kids under 4 for 6 weeks.

Comment

Originally posted by zuutroy View Post
                                        Don't think she's thanking him for leaving her with 3 kids under 4 for 6 weeks.
                                        Whatever it takes.

Christ my nerves were shredded watching that.
                                        You are technically correct...the best kind of correct
                                        World Record Holder for Long Distance Soul Reads: May 7th 2011

Comment

What needs to happen now for us to qualify?
                                          Even a stopped clock is right twice a day.

Comment

Haha. Wrecked, great win. 3 wins in a WC for the first time, two against full members. With a poor bowling attack and the likes of poor KOB having to bowl more overs than he'd ever want - murtagh and Rankin you are badly missed.

Such a pity WI beat Pakistan in that game.

Comment

Originally posted by wicklowp View Post
                                              A draw or better vs India or Pakistan.

Alternatively if UAE beat West Indies that will also put us through.

Comment

Roll on the 8th of May odi Ireland v england in malahide. Bandwagon session ?

Comment

Originally posted by wicklowp View Post
                                                  Rain in Hamilton on Tuesday at nigh on impossible is more likely than us beating India or windies losing to UAE so really we simply have to beat Pakistan...again

Comment

Whipped down the road to the witherspoons for a breakfast after cricket ended, Christ it would put you off the drink!

It's like leaving las Vegas if it was filmed in Bundoran

Comment

Originally posted by hotspur View Post
                                                      Speaking if plays, dunno if any of you ever go to National Theatre Live in the cinema, but Arthur Miller's A View from the Bridge is showing later this month, e.g. in The Lighthouse:

This is a fabulous play. Had the pleasure of seeing Christopher Meloni in it a few years ago in The Gate.
                                                      Been meaning to catch one of these for awhile but I'm out of the country for this one, will keep an eye on some of the others that might be of interest.
                                                      "you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

Also when I seen all the pages thought something interesting was going on but it was just cricket

Comment

Originally posted by Sickpuppy View Post
                                                          Roll on the 8th of May odi Ireland v england in malahide. Bandwagon session ?
                                                          Already booked.

Comment

India to take a dive against us just to fuck up their neighbours qualification.

Comment

This documentary was quite interesting, woman was an amazing photographer.

Subscribe to TRAILERS: http://bit.ly/sxaw6hSubscribe to COMING SOON: http://bit.ly/H2vZUnSubscribe to INDIE TRAILERS: http://goo.gl/iPUuoLike us on FACEBOOK:...

Comment

Trying to do a quick survey for College if anyone can help by posting. Basically I need to know what people consider A) a reasonable commute time to a store for DVD or Game rental and B)The longest commute to a DVD or Game rental store they would be willing to take according to their main means of transport

I know DVD rental has gone out with the Indians in Dublin but apparently there is still a market in bad broadband spots down the country and for families with young kids, All answers welcome though

Comment

Originally posted by Kenny View Post
                                                                  Trying to do a quick survey for College if anyone can help by posting. Basically I need to know what people consider A) a reasonable commute time to a store for DVD or Game rental and B)The longest commute to a DVD or Game rental store they would be willing to take according to their main means of transport
                                                                  A) 0 mins
                                                                  B) See A
                                                                  The sport that unites Catholic, Protestant and dissenter has had its day of days. Pity anybody who can't enjoy it. Some day. Gerry Thornley 23/3/09

Comment

Originally posted by Mickey Rosa View Post
                                                                    A) 0 mins
                                                                    B) See A
                                                                    Thanks for getting the low hanging fruit out of the way

Comment

I know DVD rental has gone out with the Indians in Dublin but apparently there is still a market in bad broadband spots down the country and for families with young kids, All answers welcome though
                                                                      I'd have thought it would all be related to an overall shop, like 20 minutes is perfectly fine if its part of a grocery/butchers/chemist/newsagent Saturday run but would likely be an excessive amount of time to travel if the only purpose is to pick up the DVD/game.

Comment

Originally posted by Mickey Rosa View Post
                                                                        A) 0 mins
                                                                        B) See A
                                                                        Thanks for getting the low hanging fruit out of the way
                                                                        He's right. Anyone who is in any way technologically minded would not even consider commuting for digital media imo.

Like asking people how far they'd go to pick up a Curry.

Comment

If internet disappeared:

a) 12 mins
                                                                          b) 20 mins max

Comment

I probably should just reiterate, I mean if you had too, like in bad broadband spots or kids pestering for some game/dvd deal ect.

Valid point that people don't generally leave the house to just collect dvd's and it would be part of a shopping run, sort of still trying to work out how im gonna design the survey

Comment

You almost need the survey to be a paper one

Comment

DVD

Comment

I probably should just reiterate, I mean if you had too, like in bad broadband spots or kids pestering for some game/dvd deal ect.

Valid point that people don't generally leave the house to just collect dvd's and it would be part of a shopping run, sort of still trying to work out how im gonna design the survey
                                                                                  Fit the above criteria re kids / broadband , xtravision is 10 min away but pass it going to / coming from work. Usually pick up the € 20 monthly pass and gorge for 2-3 weeks. By the 4th week you there is normally only crap left that you haven't seen.

Comment

Jaysus, things are bad when you're bollixed after umpiring a game.

Must Get Fit.

After Cheltenham.

Comment

Longest commute is consider is 2 seconds to reach into my pocket for my phone
                                                                                      Edit: I see others were way ahead of me. Seriously though, don't see how xtravision etc are still in business and I pay for my entertainment like a sap/non thief on Google play and netflix
                                                                                      Last edited by Guest; 07-03-15, 17:42.

Comment

Some scoring by Cork. 21 points in one half of hurling is seriously impressive

Comment

Dublin supremacy Kev, Dublin supremacy.

Comment

Originally posted by Elshambles View Post
                                                                                            Whipped down the road to the witherspoons for a breakfast after cricket ended, Christ it would put you off the drink!

It's like leaving las Vegas if it was filmed in Bundoran
                                                                                            The two in Luton have probably the cleanest, friendliest clientele in the town. One of them doesn't even have bouncers and it's full of leather couches and shit.

I've never drank in either before 6pm though.

Comment

Bale so close to a Beckham special.

Comment

Leinster supremacy.

at shiteness

Comment

Two awful decisions for both reds in the Villa - WBA game. Sinclair has looked quite a decent player, pity for him he sat on the bench at City for so long at such a young age.

The whole crowd now on the pitch!!

Opr

Comment

Gary has had someone in his ear telling them to calm down on the terrible scenes lark

Comment

Jesus i accidentally saw the beginning of The Voice

It's like badly made special needs childrens TV

Hey world, if you watch that shit, please die!

Comment

Am I the only idiot who has to google words used by RDIII ie;
                                                                                                        Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
                                                                                                        Cricket is best viewed through the meniscus of a g&t.
                                                                                                        If I knew of this word and could pronounce it correctly and said it in my local I would likely get punched.

Hard!

Comment

Originally posted by Starvin Marvin View Post
                                                                                                          You're a horrible little fuck cunt face.
                                                                                                          This is wonderful, you are a poet sir.
                                                                                                          Congrats on the Villa win, hopefully the FA will be sensible and ignore everything that the commentators were saying about the pitch invasion.

Comment

Originally posted by ArmaniJeans View Post
                                                                                                            This is wonderful, you are a poet sir.
                                                                                                            Congrats on the Villa win, hopefully the FA will be sensible and ignore everything that the commentators were saying about the pitch invasion.
                                                                                                            Whilst Villa cocked up and should have had more stewards considering it was a derby the over reaction from the BBC was unreal. Was it the old robot wars commentator? He's a clown at the best of times.

Comment

Really good radio doc earlier on Newstalk with "Irish" Micky Ward, funny line from him talking about one of the Gattie bouts, " He punched so hard, even when he missed it hurt"

Im sure its on podcast.
                                                                                                              This too shall pass.

Comment

Hi !
                                                                                                                Her sky-ness
                                                                                                                © 5starpool

Comment

snobby cunts! fuck off so
                                                                                                                  Her sky-ness
                                                                                                                  © 5starpool

Comment

Rude.

Comment

Rude.
                                                                                                                      What u have for tea?
                                                                                                                      Her sky-ness
                                                                                                                      © 5starpool

Comment

Originally posted by SatNav View Post
                                                                                                                        What u have for tea?
                                                                                                                        Pizza m8.

Yourself?

Comment

Pizza m8.

Yourself?
                                                                                                                          went out for lunch with my bestie, had the philly steak sambo. Wont eat for the week now lol

Her sky-ness
                                                                                                                          © 5starpool

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X