This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Situation View Post
    Serious dose of manflu, already struggling with boredom. Need something new to watch.

This week's Better Call Saul was weak, up and down season so far.
    Banshee (if you havent watched this, this is your #1 1st pick)
    Agent Carter
    Agents of Shield
    The Americans
    Justified
    Brooklyn nine nine
    The 100
    Person of interest
    Arrow
    Flash
    Elementary
    Blacklist
    Gotham

off the top of my head
    People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
    Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
    https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Originally posted by Jibzzzz View Post
      TWD

SPOILER
      The more I watch the more I want to give up on it. Somthing please happen already. Feel like I am pot commited now
      really?
      SPOILER
      I've finding this season excellent.

People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble

Comment

Third episode of HoC is by far the best so far, hopefully it now stays at that level.

Have no idea why i watch TWD, it's awful, I only have it on while I'm doing other things.

Hoping Saul gets cancelled so I don't feel obliged to watch any more of it.

On a positive note Mad Men is back soon.

Comment

Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post
          Agent Carter
          Agents of Shield
          The Americans
          Justified
          Brooklyn nine nine
          The 100
          Person of interest
          Arrow
          Flash
          Elementary
          Blacklist
          Gotham

off the top of my head
          I get the impression that The Situation will do a ghostface on most of that

Comment

Agent Carter
            Agents of Shield
            The Americans
            Justified
            Brooklyn nine nine
            The 100
            Person of interest
            Arrow
            Flash
            Elementary
            Blacklist
            Gotham

off the top of my head
            He said he has manflu, not that he's going into hibernation for 12 months!

Comment

Serious dose of manflu, already struggling with boredom. Need something new to watch.

This week's Better Call Saul was weak, up and down season so far.
              You've seen Peaky Blinders? Channel 4s Top Boy? Utopia?
              airport, lol

Comment

really?
                SPOILER

SPOILER
                2 episodes were good IMO and this season is fine in general, the ones in between could have been merged doh. Just hoping they can finish up within the next season

Comment

Agent Carter
                  Agents of Shield
                  The Americans
                  Justified
                  Brooklyn nine nine
                  The 100
                  Person of interest
                  Arrow
                  Flash
                  Elementary
                  Blacklist
                  Gotham

off the top of my head
                  rectifuckingfy

Comment

Breaking Bad

SPOILER
                    the more i think of it the more I wish season 4 and 5 swapped around. Gustavo Fring was such a better villan than the hillbilly Nazi's

Comment

SPOILER
                      2 episodes were good IMO and this season is fine in general, the ones in between could have been merged doh. Just hoping they can finish up within the next season
                      TWD
                      SPOILER
                      It has been shite. Way too much filler. Ruining characters. Killing a black person every 3 episodes and replacing them with a black person.

There is no end in sight either with the spin off confirmed.

Comment

Breaking Bad

SPOILER
                        the more i think of it the more I wish season 4 and 5 swapped around. Gustavo Fring was such a better villan than the hillbilly Nazi's
                        Uh...

SPOILER
                        Walt was the villain
                        "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Originally posted by Denny Crane View Post
                          no accounting for taste

Comment

I watched the first 10 minutes of the first episode of TWD a long time ago, loled to myself at how retarded it was and turned it off. I'm glad I made that decision.

Comment

It's a form of discrimination that all the good lunch spots are on the south side imo.
                              Not all of them. One great spot is very "north side".

really?
                              SPOILER

Yeah. Same.
                              SPOILER
                              Found the opening episode frustrating but enjoying it since then.Liking this congresswoman, interesting character
                              This may or may not be an original thought of my own.
                              All efforts were made to make this thought original but with the abundance of thoughts in the world the originality of this thought cannot be guaranteed.
                              The author is not liable for any issue arising from the platitudinous nature of this post.

Comment

Just booked this beast with 19 of my mates for August.

Gonna be a good 5 days. Canadians are all about the outdoors, and I'm funking for summer hard. Winter has been more than miserable.
                                This may or may not be an original thought of my own.
                                All efforts were made to make this thought original but with the abundance of thoughts in the world the originality of this thought cannot be guaranteed.
                                The author is not liable for any issue arising from the platitudinous nature of this post.

Comment

arrow was so bland I had to stop

Comment

Agent Carter
                                    Agents of Shield
                                    The Americans
                                    Justified
                                    Brooklyn nine nine
                                    The 100
                                    Person of interest
                                    Arrow
                                    Flash
                                    Elementary
                                    Blacklist
                                    Gotham

off the top of my head
                                    Justified and elementary only decent stuff there. I suppose banshee has tits but otherwise is horrible. You left 2 broke girls and the Big Bang theory off that list!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Theresa View Post
                                      Just booked this beast with 19 of my mates for August.

Gonna be a good 5 days. Canadians are all about the outdoors, and I'm funking for summer hard. Winter has been more than miserable.
                                      Is 'Value' a season in Canada?

Comment

The journalist Vincent Browne has led reporters on to solicitor Brian O'Donnell's Gorse Hill property in South Dublin, hours before the deadline for him to l...

Vinnie you hero
                                        Last edited by Guest; 04-03-15, 18:11.

Comment

Originally posted by ghostface View Post
                                          Justified and elementary only decent stuff there. I suppose banshee has tits but otherwise is horrible. You left 2 broke girls and the Big Bang theory off that list!!!
                                          Its so far ahead of the curve its understandable so many people just don't get it, the Seinfeld of our time.
                                          This too shall pass.

Comment

Originally posted by PSV58 View Post
                                            www.youtube.com/watch?v=tOvmi24Aklk

Vinnie you hero
                                            How the fuck do you embed YouTube video again?
                                            stick in the www?

Comment

TWD

SPOILER
                                              The more I watch the more I want to give up on it. Somthing please happen already. Feel like I am pot commited now
                                              I feel exactly like that watching Bosch, a few actors from The Wire in secondary roles but overall it's not great. As a fan of the books I'm not impressed. There is no tension in it and you don't really care about the characters.

Comment

Grand aul stretch in the evenings all the same.

Comment

Wolf Hall the best show on right now.

Man Flu here too. Ebola did cross my mind.
                                                  Happiness is not a goal; it is a by-product. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

November 2014 briefing by ASH on electronic fags.

All good imho.

Action on Smoking and Health (ASH) is a campaigning public health charity that works to eliminate the harm caused by tobacco.

Comment

Originally posted by ghostface View Post
                                                      Yep, no accounting for taste

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Wombatman View Post
                                                          Wolf Hall the best show on right now.

Man Flu here too. Ebola did cross my mind.
                                                          Will check this out, the BBV generally overlooks the good British stuff.
                                                          Profit before people.

Comment

It's only like 20% about the music anyhow. Middling line up for me. Smaller acts make it anyhow
                                                            airport, lol

Comment

Originally posted by eamonhonda View Post
                                                              It's only like 20% about the music anyhow. Middling line up for me. Smaller acts make it anyhow
                                                              Underworld, George Ezra & Jon Hopkins & Hot Chip are worth the early bird ticket price IMO
                                                              Jayzus, Sheila! I forgot me feckin' trousers

Comment

I have heard of only 3 of those acts. ffs I really am old lol
                                                                Her sky-ness
                                                                © 5starpool

Comment

Originally posted by hotspur View Post
                                                                  So I'm leaving work and there's a postal package there for me. Now I don't get mail at work. I begin to open it and it's a large padded envelope. I have actively suicidal clients so a part of me is going "Please don't be a body part, please don't be a body part".

I get it open to reveal this:

SPOILER

My very own signed, framed picture of 2 Broke Girls.

I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say "Thank you Rigger!". You win this round
                                                                  Very gracious, I'd consider it a tie, I suppose the element of surprise and fear added to the effect! I had that photo since before Christmas, procrastination level: Asian.

I should have gone with a body part:

Some of my favorite lines from The Big Lebowski

Originally posted by Tar.Aldarion View Post
                                                                  Yep everybody complains about it, my bus takes an hour but I can cycle in 15 so i do. Others are just lazy bastards. Or boo hoo it's cold.
                                                                  Also saved 2.5k-3k from cycling to work in just 2 years
                                                                  Saved it? I bet you squandered it on vegetables.
                                                                  Anyhow, stop making life look easy. What is going wrong Tar, what are you struggling with? Throw us a frickin' bone m8!

Originally posted by Tar.Aldarion View Post
                                                                  6 months gas bill...100e. I pay nothing for gas here, is it not more expensive or do i remember wrong?
                                                                  Your gas bill comes 6 monthly? Or it is just the combined cost? My gas bill is fuck all, warm apartment (dunno if it is as low as yours, I haven't checked).

It's mostly standing charges too which is annoying. Need to figure out how to run the electric off the gas and get rid of the electric altogether?
                                                                  X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                                                                  Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

its all about the manic street preachers imo, class band live!
                                                                    https://twitter.com/#!/TedCullinane1

Comment

I should hope so, I haven't heard of most of them and a lot of the rest have stupid names. 'The war on drugs?', dafuq is that bout?
                                                                      Same question about 'Interpol'?

/rabble
                                                                      X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                                                                      Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Will check this out, the BBV generally overlooks the good British stuff.
                                                                        ++; Both The Hour and Broadchurch are as good as anything US TV has done.
                                                                        "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Originally posted by AndyFatBastard View Post
                                                                          Have S2 of Broadchurch recording on the box, enjoyed S1, and it has 8 eps done. Do you know is that it?

Comment

Stepping my manflu status up to code orange.

Time to up my ibuprofen dosage, two 400 mg tabs should knock me out for a bit. Go big or go home!
                                                                            Profit before people.

Comment

Originally posted by AndyFatBastard View Post
                                                                              The Honorable Woman and Top Boy both excellent as well off the top of my head. They have that social realism thing fairly nailed. Find British shows often stay with me a little longer. How would I go about viewing Wolf Hall?

Comment

...
                                                                                "We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Originally posted by Dice75 View Post
                                                                                  Have S2 of Broadchurch recording on the box, enjoyed S1, and it has 8 eps done. Do you know is that it?
                                                                                  Fairly sure it is.

Comment

...
                                                                                    "We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Swansea player collapsed after Spurs scored, serious amount of medical guys around him right now.

Edit: its Gomis, no idea what has happened but looks really serious. Entire ground is silent and all players in centre circle.

Edit 2: He is awake and being stretchered off now.
                                                                                      Last edited by Fuzzy Logic; 04-03-15, 19:58.

Comment

Can someone link a working stream for the Liverpool game?

Comment

Anyone here ever do any Lean Six Sigma projects (Black Belt) and if so could I have a look at it?

Cheers.

Comment

Originally posted by jbravado View Post
                                                                                            Can someone link a working stream for the Liverpool game?
                                                                                            Get Aceplayer and use one of:

livefootballol.com
                                                                                            The Best Sports Streaming Site to Watch Live Football, NBA, Tennis and Other Sports Streams & Latest Sport Videos. No Subscriptions, No Fees - Just Live Sports Streams for FREE!

Comment

Originally posted by Fuzzy Logic View Post
                                                                                              Swansea player collapsed after Spurs scored, serious amount of medical guys around him right now.

Edit: its Gomis, no idea what has happened but looks really serious. Entire ground is silent and all players in centre circle.

Edit 2: He is awake and being stretchered off now.
                                                                                              History of fainting apparently

Comment

I can only find a Danish stream to be honest so no idea what they were saying!

Found a piece from 2009:

During Wednesday’s training session with France, Olympique Lyonnais striker Bafetimbi Gomis once again suffered from a vagus nerve problem that caused him to faint, the third time this has occurred since the summer, leading to OL president Jean-Michel Aulas expressing his concern over the player’s well being.

The attack that Gomis suffered frequently causes a slowing of the pulse and a lowering of the blood pressure, causing the victim to collapse. On Wednesday, the former Saint-Etienne forntman was said to have been floored for around a minute before regaining consciousness, upon which time he went to the locker rooms for 15 minutes before resuming training.
                                                                                                Last edited by Fuzzy Logic; 04-03-15, 20:06.

Comment

Originally posted by Lord Sir Business View Post
                                                                                                  Saved it? I bet you squandered it on vegetables.
                                                                                                  Anyhow, stop making life look easy. What is going wrong Tar, what are you struggling with? Throw us a frickin' bone m8!
                                                                                                  Haha, I most certainly did squander it on Green Isle broccoli. Oh nobody has it easy my dear chap. Personally I'd say I've always had a problem with anxiety. This led to poor communication which led to a destroyed relationship and not being able to help somebody with depression, which i struggle with. I also seem oddly poor at empathy, reacting to situations like a robot, even though I care a lot, which is frustrating. Yet I am also overly emotional without understanding why I am upset. I also find it hard to be in a world that seems to have carte blanche for cruelty, makes you not like anybody which makes things hard. I like you though, you've got the big

Your gas bill comes 6 monthly? Or it is just the combined cost? My gas bill is fuck all, warm apartment (dunno if it is as low as yours, I haven't checked).

It's mostly standing charges too which is annoying. Need to figure out how to run the electric off the gas and get rid of the electric altogether?
                                                                                                  The gas bill comes whenever they can be arsed to charge me, I used to pay 10e per month standing charge but now with the new owners I appear to have no standing charge, it used to piss me off so much so I can empathize...or can I.

Comment

Banter

Comment

Paolo Nuitini and Alabama Shakes Marley Pk gig going on sale Fri morn.

I'll be grabbing a bit of that.
                                                                                                      I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

Enjoying Roberto Martinez being found out.

Comment

Dodgy accum backers rolling in clover tonight. That's a massive blow for bookies pre chelts.
                                                                                                          Profit before people.

Comment

This is pretty insane....

Meet the “motion microscope,” a video-processing tool that plays up tiny changes in motion and color impossible to see with the naked eye. Video researcher M...

Comment

Dodgy accum backers rolling in clover tonight. That's a massive blow for bookies pre chelts.
                                                                                                              details plz

bonus points for rampant insinuations
                                                                                                              "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Just waiting on LOliverpool

Comment

I think the Saudis have the right idea.....

Jukin Media Verified (Original)* For licensing / permission to use: Contact - licensing(at)jukinmediadotcomThere's too much stress in the world, hopefully th...

Comment

Bought this today for Mia all because she couldnt get over the weight of it. Just made her toast and of course I had to have a bite just to remind me how good it used to be. Oh holy God it was good too good!

I will have to it banish it from here on in!

Her sky-ness
                                                                                                                    © 5starpool

Comment

In other gambling news, my mate has asked me to put a bet on the Choice Music Song of the Year. I can't find odds for this anywhere altho it did seem to be available in places the other day. Any suggestions where to look? Album bets seem to be the only thing available still

Comment

Originally posted by SatNav View Post
                                                                                                                        Bought this today for Mia all because she couldnt get over the weight of it. Just made her toast and of course I had to have a bite just to remind me how good it used to be. Oh holy God it was good too good!

I will have to it banish it from here on in!
                                                                                                                        The thick heel is the best bit, either toasted with lots of fully melted butter on it or with butter and a thick spreading of strawberry jam.
                                                                                                                        Last edited by 6starpool; 04-03-15, 22:04.

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
                                                                                                                          details plz

bonus points for rampant insinuations
                                                                                                                          All 7 Prem favs won, has actually been a bad/good (depending which side you're looking) season for this happening very frequently, I'd say footie multiples takings have been at an all time low across the board.

Saying that Celtic failed to win which may have stopped it being a complete disaster.
                                                                                                                          Profit before people.

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X