Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This year's 6 Nations should be just cancelled now for crimes against entertainment. Sport at its worst
    Profit before people.

Comment

Originally posted by The Situation View Post
      This year's 6 Nations should be just cancelled now for crimes against entertainment. Sport at its worst
      grim. in a world cup year, this does not bode well!!

Comment

Originally posted by shrapnel View Post
        grim. in a world cup year, this does not bode well!!
        Yeah when two traditionally attacking/exciting teams produce this shit you know its worrying for the direction the games going.
        Profit before people.

Comment

decent phases there, should've kept going

Comment

anyone else get the feeling that none of the teams playing today have trained together or chatted to a coach at all.

No,team with any pattern or cohesion out of the 4.

Comment

Whats the best Indian restaurant in the city centre?

Comment

Fuck off and die St André you fucking cunt. How do you putrify such a solid group of players?

Comment

Fuck off and die St André you fucking cunt. How do you putrify such a solid group of players?
                  Joke shop never having sacked a coach if your shit at your job you should be sacked.

Comment

Just read Jesus's wikipedia there, how in the name of jaysus did that spoofer spawn such a huge cult.

Comment

Two rancid games today. Turgid rubbish. Time for size restrictions or something equally drastic.

I don't care if we win tomorrow if it's in that style. Some smart, stylish entertainment please. You would like to think a Joe Schmidt team would have that in the locker.
                      "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Originally posted by Gimmeabreak
                        little bit out but Konkan on Clanbrassil St, next to Harolds Cross bridge. It looks a dive butis by far the best, am waiting on a delivery from them atm.
                        tyty

Comment

Originally posted by Gimmeabreak
                          little bit out but Konkan on Clanbrassil St, next to Harolds Cross bridge. It looks a dive butis by far the best, am waiting on a delivery from them atm.
                          Can you see already?

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
                            Can you see already?
                            In the land of the blind, he'd be king.
                            Gone full 'Glinner' since June 2022.

Comment

Two rancid games today. Turgid rubbish. Time for size restrictions or something equally drastic.

I don't care if we win tomorrow if it's in that style. Some smart, stylish entertainment please. You would like to think a Joe Schmidt team would have that in the locker.
                              Get your point but feck that I'll take a 3-0 win happily right now.

Comment

Doing a rain dance for the golf in the states to be called off today and tomorrow. PH for all the monies.
                                His rival it seems, had broken his dreams,By stealing the girl of his fancy.Her name was Magill, and she called herself Lil,But everyone knew her as Nancy.

Comment

Originally posted by NiceandcoolTrig View Post
                                  Get your point but feck that I'll take a 3-0 win happily right now.
                                  Ah no. I can't take any enjoyment out of that. Struggling to think of a game that has been really enjoyable all season - it's not just the 6N. Rugby has a serious entertainment deficit right now.

Thank God for cricket.

Comment

Ah no. I can't take any enjoyment out of that. Struggling to think of a game that has been really enjoyable all season - it's not just the 6N. Rugby has a serious entertainment deficit right now.

Thank God for cricket.
                                    About time you started watching the top 14 then

Comment

About time you started watching the top 14 then
                                      You mean the League where the away team gives up before the kick-off? Sounds great.

Comment

Wife away at a hen. 2 kids all to myself since 12 and for most of tomorrow. Junior showing no sign of tiredness yet. How do single parents do it?!

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Session with dice and and Andyfb. This aint going to end well.
                                            Her sky-ness
                                            © 5starpool

Comment

Thank God for cricket.
                                              England v Sri Lanka should be interesting

Comment

I hope the people who want to go to Berlin in the Trivago ad die a slow and painful death.

Comment

Originally posted by SatNav View Post
                                                  Session with dice and and Andyfb. This aint going to end well.
                                                  That all depends...
                                                  This too shall pass.

Comment

My greatest fantasy is to have all 3 holes filled at once. I've found two fillers, just need a 3rd. Anyone else in the Maldron willing?
                                                    Her sky-ness
                                                    © 5starpool

Comment

Andy is a prick!! I asked him how to post pic from phone. Ffs lol
                                                      Her sky-ness
                                                      © 5starpool

Comment

Gotta love the never ending Sri Lankan anthem

Comment

My greatest fantasy is to have all 3 holes filled at once. I've found two fillers, just need a 3rd. Anyone else in the Maldron willing?
                                                          Shudder

Comment

One for SP me thinks but finished work, got a drink to listen to the band @ Nick Lowe walks thru the crowd, sings one song with the band and walks back out without a care in the world

Comment

Originally posted by KevIRL View Post
                                                              Shudder

It was Andy!!!
                                                              Her sky-ness
                                                              © 5starpool

Comment

Who???
                                                                "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

It was Andy!!!
                                                                  hmmmm, not editing. Interesting.
                                                                  I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

Does Hailo take MasterCard?

Comment

Originally posted by Lazare View Post
                                                                      hmmmm, not editing. Interesting.
                                                                      It was quoted lol
                                                                      Her sky-ness
                                                                      © 5starpool

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Elshambles View Post
                                                                          I dont think it was the crows feet she was on about...
                                                                          This too shall pass.

Comment

Originally posted by Elshambles View Post
                                                                            One for SP me thinks but finished work, got a drink to listen to the band @ Nick Lowe walks thru the crowd, sings one song with the band and walks back out without a care in the world
                                                                            Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

00:19 Heart 03:45 What's Skakin' On The Hill 07:16 Without Love 09:55 Lately I've Let Things Slide 13:16 Has She Got A Friend? 16:05 I Trained Her To Love Me...
                                                                            Turning millions into thousands

Comment

...
                                                                              "We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide To... View Post
                                                                                I for one will be devastated if international electronic payment systems stop this happening.
                                                                                I for two.

Comment

Originally posted by davepoke/her View Post
                                                                                  Watch Rectify. Now I'm not a cunt that ever recommends anything.. like ever. But just fucking watch Rectify. I'm sick telling cunts in here to watch this show and nobody listens. Nothing happens in it, there's no crazy shit or anything like that but it's fucking beautiful. It's the best show on tv right now. All you cunts watch the first couple of episodes and come back here and tell me I'm wrong.

I'm locked. Watch Rectify
                                                                                  47 mins of meah...least 30 seconds was huh !

Will watch more.
                                                                                  This too shall pass.

Comment

Just 10 minutes in to S03E01 of House of Cards. Had to pause for bambito issues.

SPOILER
                                                                                    Opening scene? C'mon, ffs. I'm a little disappointed, POTUS pissing on his father's grave with press photograpers nearby? When it looked like he was unzipping I was like 'ah no, surely not'. May get binned if it carries on like this.

Comment

The thsnks was for JC, not the other dreary fucker.
                                                                                      This too shall pass.

Comment

Originally posted by Lazare View Post
                                                                                        Just 10 minutes in to S03E01 of House of Cards. Had to pause for bambito issues.

SPOILER
                                                                                        Opening scene? C'mon, ffs. I'm a little disappointed, POTUS pissing on his father's grave with press photograpers nearby? When it looked like he was unzipping I was like 'ah no, surely not'. May get binned if it carries on like this.
                                                                                        S2, ep1.

SPOILER
                                                                                        After he fucked your one under the train, i think i watched one or two after that, worth wacching ?
                                                                                        This too shall pass.

Comment

Originally posted by Sickpuppy View Post
                                                                                          Did you join an active retirement group?
                                                                                          I may start one for the young IPB crew, the oldies seem to be far more active.

Just need a clever name?

some guy just parked his chrome purple lamborghini in front of my building. how is it people who can afford these types of cars have so little fucking taste?
                                                                                          Purple is the nut colour.

Known as 'Tupperwhore', due to being airtight.
                                                                                          X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                                                                                          Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

And a Christian going by her adornments.
                                                                                            This too shall pass.

Comment

Mary Magdelene was a christian, and worshipped the cock.

Comment

Originally posted by Lord Sir Business View Post
                                                                                                Mary Magdelene was a christian, and worshipped the cock.
                                                                                                Was she a Christian before, during or after the cock worshiping ?

Get me a bible verse.
                                                                                                This too shall pass.

Comment

Jesus was the world's first magician.

Comment

It must be 30 years since i played this, as a child on the parents record player...speakers were so much bigger and louder then.

WARNING: Cannons may make dogs bark, scare your mom, leave your neighbor dumbfounded, make cats panic, wake you up in the middle of the night shouting at the...
                                                                                                    This too shall pass.

Comment

Rather uncharacteristically decided to drive to a friend's 40th birthday party tonight. Talking to drunk people is no fun, respect levels for V going through the roof.

Comment

5 hours of UFC. Time to make some sausage rolls.

Comment

Hats off Root

Comment

The Waterboys performing 'Don't Bang the Drum'(Steve Wickham & Mike Scott)Live @ Paradiso - Amsterdam - (dec.5th, 2014)
                                                                                                            This too shall pass.

Comment

Originally posted by oleras View Post
                                                                                                              Was she a Christian before, during or after the cock worshiping ?

Get me a bible verse.
                                                                                                              Wiki is our bible.

The aspect of the repentant sinner became almost equally significant as the disciple in her persona as depicted in Western art and religious literature, fitting well with the great importance of penitence in medieval theology. In subsequent religious legend, Mary's story became conflated with that of St Mary of Egypt, another repentant prostitute who then lived as a hermit. With that, Mary’s image was, according to Susan Haskins, author of Mary Magdalene: Myth and Metaphor, “finally settled...for nearly fourteen hundred years,”[23] although in fact the most important late medieval popular accounts of her life describe her as a rich woman whose life of sexual freedom is purely for pleasure.[24]
                                                                                                              To read more: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mary_Magdalene

Fucked if I am reading all it but cliffs seem to be:
                                                                                                              • Magdalene wasn't a brasser
                                                                                                              • Is widely accepted/incorrectly said to have been on the game because confusion existed. Turns out it was a different Mary (Not Mary the Virgin Mouther of Jebus either yiz cheeky zods).
                                                                                                              • Pope Gregory gave some speech in the year 0519 where he amalgamated the two Mary's (Magdalene and Mary of Bethany - the brasser.

1. Being called out as and widely assumed by all, past and present and future to be a prostitute may have irked our Mary of Magdala (or Mary Magdalene as her mates don't call her).
                                                                                                              2. Turns out she was just some posh bird who liked cock (so her and MSN are two peas in a pod it turns out, how ironic)
                                                                                                              3. "It was because of this association of St. Mary Magdalene having been a prostitute that she became the patroness of "wayward women", and Magdalene asylums became established to help save women from prostitution.[34]"

^so yea, if 1 wasn't bad enough, she now has 3 thrown at her as a legacy.
                                                                                                              I hope she had enough fun doing 2 to balance out the injustices of the others.

Now to kill two birdswith one stone, I'll organise a small get together of the Young IPB fogies [to reduce their reliance on their couches].

~Coming Soon~

'There's something about Mary... but it's not what you think' Night
                                                                                                              where awareness of Mary of Magdela will be raised as pints are downed
                                                                                                              Venue: TBD
                                                                                                              Date: TBD
                                                                                                              In aid of: Bantz
                                                                                                              Last edited by Lord Sir Banter; 01-03-15, 11:34.

Comment

CHD, bring Glenn and Daire along. The other lads too if they are up for it.

Comment

On the beer with AFB and Lappin talking cricket after resisting Dice txts to head into town. I have a feeling this will be a fist pump decision in the morning.

AFB absolute gent. Top bloke.

Comment

Guys, GUYS

12.00 Liverpool v City
                                                                                                                    14.05 Arsenal v Everton
                                                                                                                    15.00 Ireland v England
                                                                                                                    16.00 Chelsea v Spurs

Comment

CHD, bring Glenn and Daire along. The other lads too if they are up for it.
                                                                                                                      The hairdresser/model and steroid head will be invited.

Comment

Won't even be able to see LFC v City most likely, fml.
                                                                                                                        Gnite gents.

Where you waching Chelsea, driving around in a car listening to it?

Comment

Won't even be able to see LFC v City most likely, fml.
                                                                                                                          Gnite gents.

Where you waching Chelsea, driving around in a car listening to it?

Only up a couple of hours so will power through today with sport. There is loads everywhere. All watched on the TV m8

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X