X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Goodnight friends

Originally posted by davepoke/her View Post
    Watch Rectify. Now I'm not a cunt that ever recommends anything.. like ever. But just fucking watch Rectify. I'm sick telling cunts in here to watch this show and nobody listens. Nothing happens in it, there's no crazy shit or anything like that but it's fucking beautiful. It's the best show on tv right now. All you cunts watch the first couple of episodes and come back here and tell me I'm wrong.

I'm locked. Watch Rectify
    Goodnight dave

Originally posted by CHD View Post
    Investing in sleeping tablets is my new priority.
    Afternoon
    X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
    Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Originally posted by pokerhand View Post
      79-4... Wobble wobble
      Wobble over.... Impressive stuff from nz.
      No beast so fierce but knows some touch of pity, but I know none, therefore am no beast.

Comment

Chants of 'you're worse than England' at Eden Park. Wp kiwis

Comment

Wow

Comment

Originally posted by KevIRL View Post
            Chants of 'you're worse than England' at Eden Park. Wp kiwis
            Exciting now.
            No beast so fierce but knows some touch of pity, but I know none, therefore am no beast.

Comment

NZ get there and avoid massive embarrasment

Comment

Cricket. Bloody 'ell...

Comment

Originally posted by pokerhand View Post
                  Wobble over.... Impressive stuff from nz.
                  Ahh... See what I did there. Almost did a Kev

Comment

Originally posted by Kim Huybrechts View Post
                    Fellaini is everything that's wrong with Man United. Fergie would never have had the like of him there
                    Two words, Quinton Fortune!😀

Off to the game today with father in law , 8 year old son and his 3 8-9 year old cousins who will be all very disappointed if Mr Rooney doesn't at least get 3.

Almost 35 years to the day since my last visit to Old Trafford as a nine year old. No nice 30 minute flight back then, puked all the way over and back on the ferry , probably due to the copious amounts of black jacks , fizzle sticks and cadet cola taken on board.

John Wark and Paul mariner were in their prime , vaguely remember United coming back to win thanks to a goal from Mickey Thomas. Abiding memory was getting a slap to the back of the head at home a few days later as I strolled around the house singing " Paul Mariner , is a wanker , is a wanker".

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide To... View Post
                      We're going to have to throw you in the well Raoul. I've no idea how you do all you do. A seemingly endless number of kids, tough job, yet you're at every play, restaurant, umpiring opportunity, international rugby event, and fine drinking and gambling establishment. The later few things being done to no apparent detriment to your quality of family life. Now you're throwing in the ability to sit down for a weekend and bingewatch an entire season of House of Cards. It's somewhat impressive.
                      It's a funny thing to say but I think you kind of have to force yourself to go out and do stuff as you get older. I can see how easy it would be to develop a very strong relationship with your sofa and give up on the rest of life. All about balance though!
                      "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Watch Rectify. Now I'm not a cunt that ever recommends anything.. like ever. But just fucking watch Rectify. I'm sick telling cunts in here to watch this show and nobody listens. Nothing happens in it, there's no crazy shit or anything like that but it's fucking beautiful. It's the best show on tv right now. All you cunts watch the first couple of episodes and come back here and tell me I'm wrong.

I'm locked. Watch Rectify
                          This.
                          Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
                            It's a funny thing to say but I think you kind of have to force yourself to go out and do stuff as you get older. I can see how easy it would be to develop a very strong relationship with your sofa and give up on the rest of life. All about balance though!
                            this ++
                            Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Originally posted by Gimmeabreak
                              I am off into town now to get laser eye surgery!!! Il take a bit of run good over the next few hours if I can...
                              GL, coming up on 8 years since i got mine done, one of the best decisions I've made

Comment

Do people really need a book to teach them common sense?

If you have things to do, do them. If you don't know what order to do them in, think about it for a few minutes and decide. Where's my royalty cheque?

Comment

Originally posted by Kim Huybrechts View Post
                                  Fellaini is everything that's wrong with Man United. Fergie would never have had the like of him there
                                  Way down on the list of things that are wrong imo
                                  Join the IPB Fantasy Football League 19/20

http://www.irishpokerboards.com/foru...88#post1104188

Comment

Originally posted by Iago View Post
                                    Way down on the list of things that are wrong imo
                                    LVG is what's wrong.

He got outsmarted by Mick McCarthy and failed to go to WC 2002
                                    Back to Barca, signed shit and failed
                                    Off to Ajax, lasted til his first argument
                                    Spent 4 years at AZ Alkmaar and won one league
                                    Went to Bayern, won league and cup when it was harder not to. Lost CL Final. Fell apart year after and sacked.
                                    Back to Holland, handy qualification group, waxy run through the competition as teams do.

Gets the United job. He doesn't know what formation to use. Does this like sign Falcao and move Rooney to midfield when his defence needs a big signing.

The PL is under performing this year and United with no real distractions and millions spent are still struggling.

I hope he stays for a long time.

Comment

President Putin has assumed "personal control" of the investigation into the killing, said his spokesman Dmitry Peskov.
                                      That's reassuring!

Comment

Originally posted by Gimmeabreak
                                        I am off into town now to get laser eye surgery!!! Il take a bit of run good over the next few hours if I can...
                                        GL, nothing to worry about, its a no brainer.

Comment

I'm always surprised at how terrible all these full-time multimillionaire football managers are (along with their giant support staff).

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                                              this ++
                                              Did you join an active retirement group?

Comment

LVG is what's wrong.

He got outsmarted by Mick McCarthy Roy Keane'd and failed to go to WC 2002
                                                FYP

Comment

Having a good woman with her own interests helps as well.
                                                  See lots of my friends be your age and they allow wives partners to dicatate everything in there lives.
                                                  Mostly as the wife has feck all interests besides tv soaps etc ladsget dragged down to that level.

Comment

Originally posted by Dice75 View Post
                                                    FYP
                                                    2-0 is the dodgiest lead in football

Comment

Originally posted by Sickpuppy View Post
                                                      Having a good woman with her own interests helps as well.
                                                      See lots of my friends be your age and they allow wives partners to dicatate everything in there lives.
                                                      Mostly as the wife has feck all interests besides tv soaps etc ladsget dragged down to that level.
                                                      sounds like a cop out to me

Comment

Herrera, Young and Di Maria in the middle. Rooney and Falcao up top. Assume that's what you wanted for FF CHD?

Comment

I can't agree with you there at all from my point of vie. I hate being idle, always running about and doing stuff. I only like to sit at end of night and love to relax with a book. I hope I don't change

Comment

6N time. Decent bet on 3 home wins at 5-2, good bet imo.

Comment

Shane Horgan needs to learn to speak in shorter sentences.

Scotland/Wales double?? For some added interest

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide To... View Post
                                                                The One Thing (rather rave goodreads reviews. Seems to be nearly impossible to get over a 4 rating on that website)
                                                                Thought for a second you had just bought this Rick Hanson book which I approved of:

Comment

Originally posted by dobman88 View Post
                                                                  Herrera, Young and Di Maria in the middle. Rooney and Falcao up top. Assume that's what you wanted for FF CHD?
                                                                  Yup. Perfection. Watch how much better United will be with Rooney up top.

West Ham are massive bastards though.
                                                                  Last edited by CHDad; 28-02-15, 14:49.

Comment

Yup. Perfection. Watch how much better United will be with Rooney up top.

West Ham are massive bastards though.
                                                                    They were great with him up top last week m8.

Looks like lolvg has gone back to the 3-5-2 again

Comment

They were great with him up top last week m8.

Looks like lolvg has gone back to the 3-5-2 again

New contract please.

Comment

Comment

At the alltech craft beer festival. Bit of a joke shop with vendors not knowing Jack shit but the rugby is on. Droolage around Metalman is sickening. The place is too clean and wholesome you need a sawdust joint with a mechanical bull minimum.

Comment

Fuck the rugby and the cricket. The GOAT Irish sportsman is 2 clear at palm Beach
                                                                            airport, lol

Comment

Paddy Harry is back m8

Comment

Having to listen to Garth Crooks makes me actually miss Paul Merson

Comment

Over the past few weeks I've been looking into monasteries in SE Asia to go on retreat to later in the year.

All visitors to the monastery are advised to take precautions against monkeys
                                                                                  I think we have a winner.

Comment

some guy just parked his chrome purple lamborghini in front of my building. how is it people who can afford these types of cars have so little fucking taste?

Comment

Exciting finish to the rugby.
                                                                                      This too shall pass.

Comment

Originally posted by oleras View Post
                                                                                        Exciting finish to the rugby.
                                                                                        Both teams doing their best to empasise how shite they are in the endgame. Midly hilarious how bad they both are.

Comment

Both teams doing their best to empasise how shite they are in the endgame. Midly hilarious how bad they both are.
                                                                                          yes but they're both bad so makes for a great contest!!

Comment

Italy.

Parisse, spend a bit more time playing and less whinging to the ref.

And then Scotland again. How shite are they both!

Comment

Why would Italy collapse their own scrum ? weird decision.
                                                                                              This too shall pass.

Comment

Originally posted by shrapnel View Post
                                                                                                yes but they're both bad so makes for a great contest!!
                                                                                                Close contest <> great contest. This is dire stuff.

Comment

Scololotland.

Am I doing it right?

Comment

Close contest <> great contest. This is dire stuff.
                                                                                                    true. i just usually enjoy this fixture.

Comment

Horsehead Elite member in the crowd!

Best thing about the game.

Comment

Was that GAB ?
                                                                                                        This too shall pass.

Comment

true. i just usually enjoy this fixture.
                                                                                                          Matt Williams has been writing about how bad this 6N has been. All brawn, little skill. He's right.

Would Saint Andre not tell you lads 'shure fling it around' tonight? Would be great. France are currently the second worst team to watch (after Italy). Can't even justify it as being winning rugby.

Comment

Originally posted by oleras View Post
                                                                                                            Was that GAB ?
                                                                                                            Protecting his eyes after the surgery. It all adds up.

Comment

Matt Williams has been writing about how bad this 6N has been. All brawn, little skill. He's right.

Would Saint Andre not tell you lads 'shure fling it around' tonight? Would be great. France are currently the second worst team to watch (after Italy). Can't even justify it as being winning rugby.
                                                                                                              Even St Andre doesn't know which french team will show up. A few changes tonight and Parra is back which i'm delighted about, but yes ,very frustrating to watch .

dire year alright.

Comment

Originally posted by hotspur View Post
                                                                                                                I saw some Scooby Doo porn last week. It was quite good.

I'm not sure why I just told you that.
                                                                                                                Porn parodys are class tbf
                                                                                                                People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                                                                                                                Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                                                                                                                https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Even St Andre doesn't know which french team will show up. A few changes tonight and Parra is back which i'm delighted about, but yes ,very frustrating to watch .

dire year alright.
                                                                                                                  Surely French rugby has the same problem as English soccer?

Mega-rich owners stuffing their teams full of expensive foreigners (hello Mr Sexton) and no sense of any connection or obligation to the national team. Saint Andre must look at the ownership Schmidt has of his squad and feel intensely jealous. Imagine him trying to tell Toulon what position to play a player in, he'd be told to GTFO.

Comment

Surely French rugby has the same problem as English soccer?

Mega-rich owners stuffing their teams full of expensive foreigners (hello Mr Sexton) and no sense of any connection or obligation to the national team. Saint Andre must look at the ownership Schmidt has of his squad and feel intensely jealous. Imagine him trying to tell Toulon what position to play a player in, he'd be told to GTFO.
                                                                                                                    not yet, and tbf, the only place where this might be an issue is at 10, where we clearly lack depth.

I think the French problem sits squarely with the coaching staffs. I used to hate what Bernard Laporte was doing to the French squad, but looking back he was a strong coach with a very solid game plan, albeit not a very pretty one, but at least he really changed France's mindset with regards to discipline.

Lievremont and St andre have both been horrendous and the federation seems incapable of sacking a coach mid 4 year deals.

Comment

The birds are like walkers in search of seats. They are generally putting up with it as best they can. It's like the 5th race at leopardstown ,they are getting Rakti behind the stalls

Comment

not yet, and tbf, the only place where this might be an issue is at 10, where we clearly lack depth.

I think the French problem sits squarely with the coaching staffs. I used to hate what Bernard Laporte was doing to the French squad, but looking back he was a strong coach with a very solid game plan, albeit not a very pretty one, but at least he really changed France's mindset with regards to discipline.

Lievremont and St andre have both been horrendous and the federation seems incapable of sacking a coach mid 4 year deals.
                                                                                                                        What galls me is the horrible rugby France now play.
                                                                                                                        Even as a kid when they would batter us flair invention and great skills were evident.
                                                                                                                        Aagainst ireland they couldnt even pass the ball to hand.
                                                                                                                        Scott Spedding played against us surely is a better french born player than some south african journey man.

Comment

Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post
                                                                                                                          Porn parodys are class tbf
                                                                                                                          The guy who played Roger the alien in american dad parody should have won an oscar suit must have been roasting.

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X