This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CHD View Post
    United get a bit of a bashing and deservedly so but Arsenal deserve it too. No way that squad should be playing as bad as it is.
    They are soft, team has no heart. Always the same

Comment

Originally posted by Kim Huybrechts View Post
      They are soft, team has no heart. Always the same
      Wenger needs to go. Holding the club back.

They need at least 2 in this second half. Good luck going over there and winning by a couple. Conceded 1 in last 10 games at home.

Comment

Buh bye Arsenal.

Comment

Buh bye Arsenal.
          Au Revoir

Comment

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
            Ozil, Sanchez, Cazorla, Welbeck and Giroud all starting for Arsenal. This could go well, or very very wrong!
            Far too easy for Monaco getting down the wings, and Mertesacker having a mare doesn't help. Need to get Welbeck, Ozil and Sanchez off and bring on Rosicky, Walcott and Ox just to try something different.

Edit - Can we take off Giroud too fml. This is embarrassing

Comment

lol Giroud.

No English teams in last 8 a real possibility.

Comment

Class BBV'ing all the same lads.

Giroud is a Donkey.

Comment

hi
                  X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                  Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

hey mate

Comment

Originally posted by PSV58 View Post
                      Reckon there's any point snapping up a few tickets and flogging them on done deal to desperate parents eager to placate their heartbroken brats? Would feel no remorse doing ed sheering fans out of a few quid
                      That performance tonight on Brit awards was phenomenal imo, extremely difficult to pull off, took KT Tunstall's similar Jools performance to a whole new level. Like him or not, that was pure talent.

Originally posted by jack90210 View Post
                      If your driving a coach and you follow GPS and it sends you down a road where you can't turn your vehicle you will see.
                      How exactly does one avoid that predicament if one was dependant on a GPS in the first place?

Originally posted by Dice75 View Post
                      Madness Ted...

Why are they omitting Brazil's WC stats and only showing their Olympic stats? For better effect? Still mad obv.
                      I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

If Wenger goes without a trophy and scrapes top 4 he has to go.

Comment

That'll be too late IMO

Comment

Originally posted by Lazare View Post
                            Why are they omitting Brazil's WC stats and only showing their Olympic stats? For better effect? Still mad obv.
                            The other way around surely? I'm just basing that on the date, i.e. 2014.

Comment

Wolf Hall was amazing from start to finish.
                              Two substantial novels compressed into just 6 hours of pure quality.

I didn't expect them to do justice to the novels but they did, brilliantly.
                              Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Originally posted by 5starpool View Post
                                The other way around surely? I'm just basing that on the date, i.e. 2014.
                                I see what you mean, didn't cop that. Doesn't matter anyway, just googled construction deaths in the run up to WC 2014 and its [sic] only 9.

Comment

I see what you mean, didn't cop that. Doesn't matter anyway, just googled construction deaths in the run up to WC 2014 and its [sic] only 9.
                                  Post that pic of your mam and dad , and a pic of you and the wife. Thought it was an excellent pic.
                                  Her sky-ness
                                  © 5starpool

Comment

Did Madonna just fall on her hole?

Comment

Did Madonna just fall on her hole?
                                      Lol yes! Yanked off the stage when her cape got caught in her jacket. Someone gonna get sacked lol!

Comment

Did anyone else see that?

A big pretentious entrance, face all veiled in black, big long flowing black dress with topless pall bearers, she removes the veil then falls down some red velvet steps onto her snot.

Beautiful.

/PSV

Comment

Tayto ad is pretty disturbing.

Comment

she got a right tumble lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JAdybdUtPXQ
                                            Her sky-ness
                                            © 5starpool

Comment

Tayto ad is pretty disturbing.
                                              Maybe creepy sex is the new thing that sells.

Comment

Hopefully Wenger slips down the tabloid pecking order and they go with this now!

[VINE]O2m3L5e2upB[/VINE]

Comment

Maybe creepy sex is the new thing that sells.
                                                  It is a weird trade. Ads are generally terrible.

Comment

Originally posted by SatNav View Post
                                                    Post that pic of your mam and dad , and a pic of you and the wife. Thought it was an excellent pic.
                                                    Cheers hon, it's a lovely pic, but not something I'd post.

Comment

Cheers hon, it's a lovely pic, but not something I'd post.
                                                      you are the absolute spit of your dad! its unreal lol
                                                      Her sky-ness
                                                      © 5starpool

Comment

It is a weird trade. Ads are generally terrible.
                                                        Stop sellin' terrible Ads imo.

Comment

#positivity The Spinning Heart by donal Ryan is a brilliant book
                                                          Sp is right Wolf Hall is class ( tv show, haven't read book)
                                                          Ye were all right about the Babadook
                                                          End positivity update

Comment

I assume watching Citizenfour now is going to make me really regret getting a smartphone and signing up for a Google account a few months ago

Comment

Originally posted by tylerdurden94 View Post
                                                              Citizenfour is being shown on Channel 4 tonight at 11:05 it's a must watch for those of you who haven't seen it yet.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XiGwAvd5mvM
                                                              Hgher or lower than TBL?

Originally posted by Tar.Aldarion View Post
                                                              hey mate
                                                              ello mate, what's the Pat Kenny thing about?

Originally posted by newbie2 View Post
                                                              That'll be too late IMO
                                                              Hardly booting him during a season after 42 years at the club?

Originally posted by SatNav View Post
                                                              Old people fall sometimes. She deserves it for what she wore at the Grammys, my poor eyes.
                                                              That song is gash too.

That performance tonight on Brit awards was phenomenal imo, extremely difficult to pull off, took KT Tunstall's similar Jools performance to a whole new level. Like him or not, that was pure talent.

We talking Ted Sheeran? Sure he'e been super talented for years.
                                                              Lots of people can't really see talent if it is packaged in a way they don't like. Same goes for Bruno Mars. Also some people surprised since the Oscars that Lady Gaga can sing (she plays a mean piano too), even if her songs are fairly shite iirc.

Fuck this, I'm going to get a takeaway.

Need some cliff notes on the bbv as I have been so busy procrastinating, I haven't managed to read more than a handful of posts in the last week or two. :-/

oh yes, and lots of hugs for @psv or whomever it was that allegedly needed some.

Comment

Did anyone else see that?

A big pretentious entrance, face all veiled in black, big long flowing black dress with topless pall bearers, she removes the veil then falls down some red velvet steps onto her snot.

Beautiful.

/PSV
                                                                Not sure that's funny at all, osteoporosis is a real killer at that age.

Comment

The date matches the WC, but the colour matches the Olympics.
                                                                  Maybe its a combined figure
                                                                  edit, seen you googled it above
                                                                  Last edited by Mellor; 25-02-15, 23:33.

Comment

Originally posted by Mellor View Post
                                                                    The date matches the WC, but the colour matches the Olympics.
                                                                    Maybe its a combined figure
                                                                    edit, seen you googled it above
                                                                    Combined figure is so far only 17 apparently, which kicks my original suspicions up the hole.

Comment

:cough: :cough:

Arsene Wenger; his story!

1. Someone else's defence
                                                                      2. Being French & therefore knowing that France was about to have a bit of a golden age
                                                                      3. Signing some great French players at a time when yer average managers general view of French football was "lol French football"
                                                                      4. Someone else's defence got old
                                                                      5. Golden generation of French players got old
                                                                      6. Other managers stopped saying "lol French football"
                                                                      7. Andrey Arshavin

Comment

leave wenger alonne

Comment

Originally posted by PSV58 View Post
                                                                          #positivity The Spinning Heart by donal Ryan is a brilliant book
                                                                          Sp is right Wolf Hall is class ( tv show, haven't read book)
                                                                          Ye were all right about the Babadook
                                                                          End positivity update
                                                                          I recommend reading Donal Ryan's 2nd one as well The Thing About December. Devastating stuff.

I quite like Ed Sheeran btw.

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

And possibly lower if any of them were killed working on a multi use stadium intended for both.

#QatarHungerGames

Comment

Ah yea, Ed is a top bloke, I got on the Ed bandwagon myself a couple of years ago which in Cricket Bandwagon years is about 57.

In honour of the Edfest in here today.

A very dacent cover/mass up featuring Ed.

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Here is Ed being all humble and shit and teaching us that to be good at shit, we need to work hard at it, it doesn't always come to us naturally, an important lesson:

Ed Sheeran demonstrates that not all artists are born with natural talent by playing an early recording of himself when he was younger trying to sing.Subscri...

Ed being a reasonable bloke and showing concern for a fan who either has an Asthma attack or gets knocked over depending on which youtube comment you believe.
                                                                                Do not watch this video, you will lose 6 mins of your life.

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Here is Ed putting 23 marshmallows in his mouth: do watch this one

ed sheeran trying to fit loads of marshmallows in his mouth lmao

Lastly, Ed Sheeran covering a Tom Petty Classic, considerably better than the lad who covered it and got 4 grammys for his trouble:

Ed Sheeran covers Sam Smith's Stay With Me in the Live Lounge for BBC Radio 1
                                                                                Last edited by Lord Sir Banter; 26-02-15, 04:01.

Comment

Comment

I think today I'm going to play one of my most popular roles: The Guy Who Told Ya So.
                                                                                    "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Wow

Comment

Sign up today for the Cheltenham Tipping Competition. The most prestigious one out there.

Ovef 1k for the winnar (probably). Get In.
                                                                                        "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Originally posted by Lord Sir Business View Post
                                                                                          Ah yea, Ed is a top bloke, I got on the Ed bandwagon myself a couple of years ago which in Cricket Bandwagon years is about 57.

In honour of the Edfest in here today.
                                                                                          About god damned time I got my own festival!

Comment

Originally posted by Emmet View Post
                                                                                            This interview is why Paul Murphy/Joe Higgins/Gerry Adams will never EVER allow themselves to get caught in a serious policy discussion.
                                                                                            You are technically correct...the best kind of correct
                                                                                            World Record Holder for Long Distance Soul Reads: May 7th 2011

Comment

She should have learned from the Sinn Fein school of insane economic promise bullshittery
                                                                                              Rule 1 Never make any approach towards answering the question
                                                                                              Rule 2 If cornered you say 'The estimates were costed by the Dept of Finance'

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
                                                                                                I think today I'm going to play one of my most popular roles: The Guy Who Told Ya So.
                                                                                                Which gem of Raoulian wisdom do you expect to come to fruition today?

Comment

Originally posted by Kayroo View Post
                                                                                                  This interview is why Paul Murphy/Joe Higgins/Gerry Adams will never EVER allow themselves to get caught in a serious policy discussion.
                                                                                                  Poor Ruth Coppinger looked so lost on CBL the other night when the discussion got a little more academic, just sat in the corner scowling trying to think of some way to get a line in about the bankers again.

Comment

Also, feelings about this kind of stuff?

People looking for arguments are always going to find them imo. Is that the summation of it though?

Comment

Originally posted by Denny Crane View Post
                                                                                                      Poor Ruth Coppinger looked so lost on CBL the other night when the discussion got a little more academic, just sat in the corner scowling trying to think of some way to get a line in about the bankers again.
                                                                                                      She has a script and sticks to it relentlessly. Off-script she's a liability to herself but she refuses to be taken off-script. Obviously Murphy is the intellectual of that bunch and his real skill is taking any question which might expose a weakness in his position and making it seem as if he is being unjustly attacked or being attacked for another purpose other than holding elected representatives accountable.

What really bugs me about Murphy is he wants to hold power to account but refuses to be held to account himself.
                                                                                                      You are technically correct...the best kind of correct
                                                                                                      World Record Holder for Long Distance Soul Reads: May 7th 2011

Comment

...
                                                                                                        "We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Trying to book tickets to Ed Sheeran, assume he didn't sell out but ticketmaster says tickets are currently unavailable, will they release more later on??

Comment

Riggs that is too long to go through fully but I'm giving it the thanking it deserves, ed and passenger are great.
                                                                                                            I like that ballroom dancing video, I just saw it when some hot chung wan was washing my hair sensually in the hairdressers, glass of wine in my hand, this is the shit thinks I.

this is pretty cool use of portlands water system

Last edited by Tar.Aldarion; 26-02-15, 10:18.

Comment

Originally posted by Kayroo View Post
                                                                                                              She has a script and sticks to it relentlessly. Off-script she's a liability to herself but she refuses to be taken off-script.
                                                                                                              There was that wonderful moment when she was cornered about how she would prevented Dell from closing and she said she'd have nationalised it and forced them to continue production there.

Comment

Originally posted by brady23 View Post
                                                                                                                Trying to book tickets to Ed Sheeran, assume he didn't sell out but ticketmaster says tickets are currently unavailable, will they release more later on??
                                                                                                                PM Icarus PSV

Comment

Jesus I couldn't last past a minute

Ye think its hard picking who to vote for in Ireland?

Jesus!

All Parties: Unhealthy food is bad!

Hey hey, some people like unhealthy food & jobs and such!

All Parties:
                                                                                                                  SPOILER

Comment

Assuming he didn't sell out would be crazy, I reckon he sold out in minutes

Comment

Why would you assume that?
                                                                                                                      airport, lol

Comment

Sold out in 9 mins or something ridiculous like that.
                                                                                                                        Time to get F5ing toutless.

Comment

Popular songsters I'm only vaguely aware of selling 80K tickets in 9 minutes is a sobering lesson in how I'm no longer 'with it'.

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X