• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ron Vlaar you utter tit
    Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Originally posted by CHD View Post
      If anyone can get a decent price on City to win the league in the next 30 mins, take it. You will get a sweat at least.
      6.5 on bet365 and sky bet and can lay at 5.5-5.9 betfair.

Freeroll ftw
      Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Originally posted by mdoug View Post
        6.5 on bet365 and sky bet and can lay at 5.5-5.9 betfair.

Freeroll ftw
        Can make that annual 50 you put in my pocket

Comment

Originally posted by AndyFatBastard View Post
          I don't remember much after Keogh's. I assume I didn't do or say anything too embaressing lol. Feel free to make something up so I can feel worse. My head is thumping.
          No man you were fine but as you liked to refer to it "wankered" when we finally got the "come on folks time to move" stuff you made a beeline for the exit after 2-3 attempts, DP tried to get you a little more alert so crushed up some mint he got from a bartender but you were having none of it and promptly spat it out.
          "you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

No card for that tackle. Ref wastes no time giving Matic his red.

Last edited by CHDad; 21-02-15, 17:49.

Comment

Refs are unreal when it comes to Chelsea
                Mourinho should be interesting in the media in coming days. Absolutely shocking tackle. Can he be banned retrospectively maybe?? Loads to talk about on MOTD tonight too.

Comment

Originally posted by dobman88 View Post
                  Mourinho should be interesting in the media in coming days. Absolutely shocking tackle. Can he be banned retrospectively maybe?? Loads to talk about on MOTD tonight too.
                  Wasn't booked so probably can be.

That tackle is a lot worse than Costas stamp so will be interesting to see what happens.

Comment

That tackle is a lot worse than Costas stamp so will be interesting to see what happens.
                    So what, the ref missed the tackle and happened to have the loots on a red card in the game. Standard, just like the behaviour of the Chelsea fans during the week.

LOL bent and racist chavball
                    Turning millions into thousands

Comment

That is one horrible tackle, how does he not break the lads leg

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                        So what, the ref missed the tackle and happened to have the loots on a red card in the game. Standard, just like the behaviour of the Chelsea fans during the week.

LOL bent and racist chavball
                        Try harder m8.

Comment

That is one horrible tackle, how does he not break the lads leg
                          He's a monster of a man tbf. I reckon it snaps a lot of players legs. Would fuck your head right up having that happen, could finish the career.

Comment

Why do I read thejournal.ie comment section. Keep meaning to uninstall the app but never got through with it
                            airport, lol

Comment

Tackle was only a yellow, definite yellow though. However the reaction a definite red.
                              Anything that goes wrong is the refs fault with chelsea, a deserved red, g'wan the burnley
                              Go big or go homeless.

Comment

gif froze my pc for 5 minutes, so hope they throw the book at Matic.

Comment

Derek is on hunger strike.

#JeSuisFaim

Comment

Im sure the Ryanair twitter account would love this pic after the debackle yesterday with Aer Lingus.

Stanstead a while ago.EDIT, maybe it was london bound, read it wrong.

Last edited by oleras; 21-02-15, 18:43.
                                    This too shall pass.

Comment

Originally posted by Emmet View Post

#JeSuisFaim
                                      Originally posted by Derek Byrne
                                      Statement from https://www.facebook.com/DublinSaysNo.DSN?fref=ts
                                      This is Siobhan Walsh releasing a statement on behalf of Mr Derek Byrne.

We have been locked up/confined to a cell for the last 3 days on complete lock down in Wheatfield Prison. We were moved out of Mountjoy because of a political decision. We have taken the steps to go on hunger strike and have been on hunger strike since yesterday, If we are not moved back to Mountjoy Training Unit as we were told we would be then on Monday morning we will be taking it further and refusing fluids until we are moved back to Mountjoy. It is harder for our families to make the journey to Clondalkin to visit us. Every decision made from our court cases to our incarceration has been of a political nature. 2 young children are been kept from their Father and are now in an emotionally distraught state , their Mothers are now been denied financial aid by the Father as he is currently been incarcerated by the state as he refuses to back down from 1. a point of principle and 2. he believes there is a better way forward for the people of this country.

We ask that there be daily protests at shopping centers connected to main roads and to keep our stories highlighted. We ask that the politicians (All TD's FG LB FF) are made to pay for these decisions and for people to hold SILENT PEACEFUL CANDLE VIGILS outside their houses. David McGuiness of FF has said that the water meter protests have led to an increase of burglaries and other areas, NOT TRUE! Water meter protests have nothing to do with an increase in crime, lack of Garda resources and funding by the government have led to an increase in crime, Water meter protesters have committed No crime!.

These are the people that are standing and fighting for a better future for everyone in this country. We again ask that Enda Kenny & his government resign.
                                      We'd like to thank everyone for their support and continued support. Derek Byrne.

Comment

Originally posted by Gimmeabreak
                                        ^^ Context?
                                        Ryanair wouldent let Nigel owens fly yesterday cos he forgot his passport from bristol, AI stepped in and saved the day.

Thats AI staff using Ryanair.
                                        This too shall pass.

Comment

Originally posted by Gimmeabreak
                                          ^^ Context?

Comment

Nevermind. Answered above

Comment

SILENT PEACEFUL CANDLE VIGILS
                                              Oh just fuck off and die.

I don't even know what the cunts locked up for and I hate him already.
                                              Last edited by davepoke/her; 21-02-15, 19:03.

Comment

Comment

#JeSuisFaim
                                                  even better

from Monday, he will start refusing liquids
                                                  "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Well hopefully he gets the ban. We all take the piss and have banter but tackles like that are just sick. I don't think any fan wants to see players injured regardless of who they support. Amazing how he wasn't even injured tbh.

Comment

Originally posted by tylerdurden94 View Post
                                                      No man you were fine but as you liked to refer to it "wankered" when we finally got the "come on folks time to move" stuff you made a beeline for the exit after 2-3 attempts, DP tried to get you a little more alert so crushed up some mint he got from a bartender but you were having none of it and promptly spat it out.
                                                      ha, forgot about that
                                                      People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                                                      Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                                                      https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

It is harder for our families to make the journey to Clondalkin to visit us.
                                                        oh ffs
                                                        that's brilliant
                                                        People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                                                        Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                                                        https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

I went to school with siobhan that released that statement. I'll be blocking her soon. Her fucking posts are not stop water this protest that. She only met all them eejits thru protesting and she goes on like they are her family. She's crying all week and cant sleep with the stress of it all ffs. Get a fucking job love and put your energy into that l
                                                          Her sky-ness
                                                          © 5starpool

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide To... View Post
                                                            So complete is the lockdown that they can meet people so they can release statements on their behalf.

This is like some bizarre other world.

Its the classic mistake of these types of campaigns. You start with widespread support and then gradually become so extremist that you end up alienating the people who initially supported the campaign.

her earlier post:

Ok everyone I did come to Dublin to protest with ye but got a phone call to say could I go to the prison instead which I did, The lads are on 24 hour lock down in a single cell and cant even visit the tuck shop!! Derek only has smokes coz someone looked after him, They prison guards were great really friendly and gave us loads of extra time smile emoticon A statement has been released on Dublin Says No and that will fill you in on details a bit more, Sorry I dint get to town to protest with ye but I was with ye in Spirit.
                                                            Like · · Share
                                                            Her sky-ness
                                                            © 5starpool

Comment

#JeSuisFaim
                                                              Seriously?
                                                              One time for a quick and painful death

Comment

This will test the level of stupidity of the protest mob if they actually continue to support this in numbers. Surely not...
                                                                airport, lol

Comment

Originally posted by SatNav View Post
                                                                  her earlier post:

Ok everyone I did come to Dublin to protest with ye but got a phone call to say could I go to the prison instead which I did, The lads are on 24 hour lock down in a single cell and cant even visit the tuck shop!! Derek only has smokes coz someone looked after him, They prison guards were great really friendly and gave us loads of extra time smile emoticon A statement has been released on Dublin Says No and that will fill you in on details a bit more, Sorry I dint get to town to protest with ye but I was with ye in Spirit.
                                                                  Like · · Share
                                                                  but if they are on hunger stri....oh never mind

Comment

Originally posted by eamonhonda View Post
                                                                    This will test the level of stupidity of the protest mob if they actually continue to support this in numbers. Surely not...
                                                                    I knew they were losing when Zod was giving out about them last night

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Good chef's table buzz tonight. Ed on a mad one about these:

Demo got me a free sample of a 1ere cru burgundy so I'll take it!

Comment

...

Comment

...

Comment

Must stop gambling on Saturdays, too much sport on!!! At one point was up 3-4k and now am probably gonna end up down €40 on the day. Didn't go out drinking though so technically I'm up money really..? yeah! Yay!!

Whiskey at home with one ice cube and some music on is nice. Must buy some better whiskey though. Fact.
                                                                                    Toodles bbv.
                                                                                    Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Will continue on the somewhat-thoughts-to-self.

It keeps on popping into my head the general acceptability of affairs in France.

Wonder how this plays out on the ground? Like presumably there's social rules around the whole thing. Just can't even imagine how you would sustain a second relationship. The effort and subterfuge involved sounds exhausting. But it seems to be expected. If your president does it...

Anyone have a friend or friend-of-a-friend who carried on an affair quite happily and discretely?
                                                                                      Just call her your gumah and all is ok
                                                                                      airport, lol

Comment

...

Comment

Any fun music?

Got this recent obsession with 1970s music. Its fucking brilliant walking to the bus music. 'You can tell by the way I walk I'm a ... ticket to DCU please good sir ... woman's man, oh oh oh oh'

Kinda assuming gumah is an autocorrect error, but will request further info anyway.
                                                                                          soprano's mate!
                                                                                          I downloaded rolling stones top 500 songs today, making my way slowly through it but stopping every so often and putting on some tom waits/elvis/tool on the vinyl.. a weird mix!
                                                                                          Have decided to do the whole route 66 this summer so what I definitely, 100% need is a road trip album!!
                                                                                          Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Any fun music?

Got this recent obsession with 1970s music. Its fucking brilliant walking to the bus music. 'You can tell by the way I walk I'm a ... ticket to DCU please good sir ... woman's man, oh oh oh oh'

Kinda assuming gumah is an autocorrect error, but will request further info anyway.
                                                                                            What kind of 70s music?

YouTube is such a great bottomless pit of music. While it hardly has the charm of digging through crates of records and digging out a gem and maybe even paying for it, I can get lost for hours discovering new music on it.

Spelling may be off, gumah or maybe gumar like they say in sopranos.
                                                                                            airport, lol

Comment

...

Comment

Anyone have a friend or friend-of-a-friend who carried on an affair quite happily and discretely?
                                                                                                I know one couple where he has been keeping two families on the go for 20 years, I can't figure out how but everyone in the family I know seems to have dealt with it very well and the kids are all reared now.
                                                                                                They're the exception to the rule though, everyone else I know ended up with a clusterfuck of a situation.
                                                                                                Best was the lad who got caught when he had a heart attack when he was with the mistress, saved his life that she was there but for a few years after I think he wished she hadn't

Comment

Yeah 70s packed with plenty of disco soul and funk too, class period for music as well as the early 80s
                                                                                                  airport, lol

Comment

...

Comment

I'm forgot 90% of my French as I walked out of the leaving cert exam hall, and was happy to do so. Hated it
                                                                                                      airport, lol

Comment

...

Comment

...

Comment

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Class
                                                                                                            airport, lol

Comment

Will continue on the somewhat-thoughts-to-self.

It keeps on popping into my head the general acceptability of affairs in France.

Wonder how this plays out on the ground? Like presumably there's social rules around the whole thing. Just can't even imagine how you would sustain a second relationship. The effort and subterfuge involved sounds exhausting. But it seems to be expected. If your president does it...

I was thinking about getting a girlfriend. Venezuelan girl at work seems up for it but I'm not sure I'm capable of maintaining the subterfuge for any length of time. I guess as long as the price of getting caught isn't total ruination then it's probably worth it. But I'm pretty sure that ruination awaits. Wife has made her position on this clear, so I'm probably better off skipping it.

Couple of my mates have wives with higher sex drives than they do. They say it's a pain. I think the grass always seems greener.
                                                                                                              "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Think this is 1980 but still

Official audio for Backstrokin' by Fatback, released on Ace Records. Subscribe to the official Ace channel for more classics, lost gems, playlists, and more:...
                                                                                                                airport, lol

Comment

I know one couple where he has been keeping two families on the go for 20 years, I can't figure out how but everyone in the family I know seems to have dealt with it very well and the kids are all reared now.
                                                                                                                  They're the exception to the rule though, everyone else I know ended up with a clusterfuck of a situation.
                                                                                                                  Best was the lad who got caught when he had a heart attack when he was with the mistress, saved his life that she was there but for a few years after I think he wished she hadn't
                                                                                                                  Your Naas yeah?!

are you talkin about the duke, earl and duchess?

Comment

Originally posted by Xeyboy View Post
                                                                                                                    Your Naas yeah?!

are you talkin about the duke, earl and duchess?
                                                                                                                    I doubt we are thinking of the same people... there is a lot of it about

Comment

have a 100euro one4all voucher for sale for 90 euro if anyone here interested

Comment

...

Comment

...

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X