Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes! Johnny holding up well against Basteraud.

Comment

Ireland playing really expansive. Take note Shraaaaaap, this is what rugby looks like.
      "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
        Your avatar resembles the French mindset away from home.

But look on the bright side, it'll be a step closer to getting rid of Saint Andre and then maybe you might get a team that don't make your eyes hurt to watch.
        Unfortunately, he won't be gone before the end of the world cup.

Comment

Question for ye Gin lads (I know ye can be quite fussy fuckers). Trying to rack up the brownie points here to try and sneak out to the Emporium game next Friday after cooking a nice meal & forgot to ask earlier. Bought some Hendricks (know she likes it) but not sure what you're supposed to put in it. Have covered myself with - Lemons/Limes/Blueberrys/Ginger & Tonic Water/Ginger Ale and ice obv.

Comment

Originally posted by Dice75 View Post
            Question for ye Gin lads (I know ye can be quite fussy fuckers). Trying to rack up the brownie points here to try and sneak out to the Emporium game next Friday after cooking a nice meal & forgot to ask earlier. Bought some Hendricks (know she likes it) but not sure what you're supposed to put in it. Have covered myself with - Lemons/Limes/Blueberrys/Ginger & Tonic Water/Ginger Ale and ice obv.
            Thin sliver of cucumber and Tonic.

Comment

Originally posted by shrapnel View Post
              Unfortunately, he won't be gone before the end of the world cup.
              should be out on his ear. Surely the French public detest this caveman stuff he has you playing? It's a betrayal of everything French rugby has historically stood for.

Comment

edit: already answered

Having problems with my interwebs, speed test seems fine, but pages take ages to load, and a lot of the time take several tries. Router is in the same position it's ever been, about 2ms from my desktop, and is using an empty channel according to Wifi Analyzer. What else could it be?
                Last edited by Denny Crane; 14-02-15, 17:28.

Comment

France are actually even more shit than I thought. They have nothing except bulk.

Comment

The French rugby board should issue an apology to their travelling fans for forcing them to watch this turgid shite. At least they'll be well knackered after 55 mins. 20 point victory.

Comment

should be out on his ear. Surely the French public detest this caveman stuff he has you playing? It's a betrayal of everything French rugby has historically stood for.
                      Not sure why this is but very rarely would a coach be quick out before the end of the agreed mandate.

France are actually even more shit than I thought. They have nothing except bulk.
                      Pot and kettle to be honest. Neither side will beat England.

Comment

RD3 tempting fate.

Good first half from us. Sexton's kicking, Bowe's chasing, Henshaw's aggression have all been notable.

How good is Bastaraud over the ball though?

Comment

The French rugby board should issue an apology to their travelling fans for forcing them to watch this turgid shite. At least they'll be well knackered after 55 mins. 20 point victory.
                          Shhh.

Keep teasing it and BBV will fuck you over.

Comment

Pot and kettle to be honest. Neither side will beat England.

Comment

Basteraud was given one job...
                              Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Our penalty count is disgraceful and gifting the game tbh.

Comment

Our penalty count is disgraceful and gifting the game tbh.
                                  Barnes is a stickler. Both teams would prefer a second more at the breakdown for the defenders tbh!

Comment

Wow.

That is brainless

Comment

If that was no accident it is red you can't fudge it and give a yellow can you

Edit if anyone can Barnes can

Comment

Yeah that's a red every time.

Woodward on BBC was certain he was gone

"Barnes is solid, he wont bottle this"

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                                          If that was no accident it is red you can't fudge it and give a yellow can you

Edit if anyone can Barnes can
                                          Those TV refs really help uphold the rules don't they.

Comment

Originally posted by CHD View Post
                                            Those TV refs really help uphold the rules don't they.
                                            no rules in rugby

Comment

Shambles now

Comment

worrying.

Hammered in the scrums 8v7, what's it about to be like 7v8

Comment

phone just died, touchscreen seems fucked.

what phone should i get to replace it of the normal available on meteor or whatever?
                                                  airport, lol

Comment

This 6 nations has been abysmal so far.
                                                    Profit before people.

Comment

Originally posted by The Situation View Post
                                                      This 6 nations has been abysmal so far.
                                                      Awful to watch. Smash and bash seems to be optimal strategy these days.

Comment

phew

Comment

Originally posted by zuutroy View Post
                                                          Awful to watch. Smash and bash seems to be optimal strategy these days.
                                                          We are not playing great.

However France are lost, clueless, abysmal.

Comment

People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                                                            Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                                                            https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

5 minutes on the clock 7 points ahead in possesion on our ten yard line and Murray box kicks ...

I know it seems to be an option they use but I cannot understand it.

Comment

Surely O' Mahony motm!
                                                                Profit before people.

Comment

Missed chance to make a decent improvement to the points difference tbh

Comment

Well, we're both shite. England will annihilate both of us.

Comment

Comment

We got away with that...

I dunno, if you think this tournament is abysmal I don't know what you expect and if you think there is something wrong with smash and bash you are watching the wrong sport.

Comment

Half right. England are shite too if you hadn't noticed.

Comment

No.

Comment

that was nervy.
                                                                              Ireland let them back into that.
                                                                              People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble

Comment

I hate agreeing with Strewelpeter

Comment

[VINE]OPTJ6LUEmji[/VINE]

Comment

No.
                                                                                    I'm really annoyed with our penalty count. You deserved to win on that basis, but I really don't rate either performance.

Comment

I'm really annoyed with our penalty count. You deserved to win on that basis, but I really don't rate either performance.
                                                                                      Here ya go Buddy.

Comment

Parra and Debaty in 12/15 mins were close to MoTM appearances.

Sort it out and start the pair. Especially against Engand...

Comment

Originally posted by Emmet View Post
                                                                                          no rules in rugby
                                                                                          Is this a rules/laws thing?
                                                                                          Whilst I'm sure no-one here would do it one of my pet peeves is when some jumped up twat in the pub when asked a question about the 'rules' puffs out his chest and smirkingly starts his answer with 'well rugby doesn't actually have rules, it has Laws'. It has rules knob, we can call them Laws if it makes you happy but they still remain just rules - no actual court of law is going to consider it an offence to be offside at the ruck or make a forward pass.

Comment

Originally posted by KevIRL View Post
                                                                                            Australia and new Zealand double for tonights matches at about Evs hard to see past them
                                                                                            Add in Ireland & Wales in the rugby for 3/1?
                                                                                            Hon the Welsh

Comment

Originally posted by ArmaniJeans View Post
                                                                                              Is this a rules/laws thing?
                                                                                              Whilst I'm sure no-one here would do it one of my pet peeves is when some jumped up twat in the pub when asked a question about the 'rules' puffs out his chest and smirkingly starts his answer with 'well rugby doesn't actually have rules, it has Laws'. It has rules knob, we can call them Laws if it makes you happy but they still remain just rules - no actual court of law is going to consider it an offence to be offside at the ruck or make a forward pass.
                                                                                              Kind of.

Laws are interpreted. Guy in the middle has final say and so is part of the game. Simple. What he says goes, and fuck off if you disagree.

Rules are supposedly black/white. Guy in the middle can be wrong and so his position is ultimately ridiculous. Not so simple as he can be wrong.

Comment

1423944282548.jpgHappy Valentines IPB ers.
                                                                                                His rival it seems, had broken his dreams,By stealing the girl of his fancy.Her name was Magill, and she called herself Lil,But everyone knew her as Nancy.

Comment

Ah lads. 3 players coming back from lay offs. Playing France who we haven't beaten back to back in years and bodies put on the line all day long. Enjoy it will ye!

If sexton throws the ball long to Zebo instead of short to Payne who was covered we win that game by 20+ points. Instead we had to slog it out and defend. So what - a very satisfying win with more in the tank. Bring on England. We'll improve for the game and expand our play a little more and hopefully that'll be enough.
                                                                                                  ‘IF YOU had not committed great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you.” Genghis Khan

Comment

Feed The Yak and he will score.
                                                                                                    Happiness is not a goal; it is a by-product. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

Originally posted by dobman88 View Post
                                                                                                      Herself has had a rough time of things lately so I tbought I'd get into the Valentine's spirit and try cheer her up. Table booked at http://treyvaudsrestaurant.com and tickets booked for 50 shades. Hopefully cheer her, and then me, up a small bit.
                                                                                                      Will post a TA review during the week but to sum this up in a word: sublime!

In cinema now, full of all the cousins

Comment

The rest of the evening sorted.

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.
                                                                                                        This too shall pass.

Comment

Originally posted by Tar.Aldarion View Post
                                                                                                          Charity cooking event went damn well, as mine was the most popular thing out of the 30ish chefs (some professional). Never made sushi before but shure, why not make it for hundreds of people as a first effort, great idea that was, took fucking forever. I made brown rice kinpira sushi. We made dark chocolate coconut donuts too.

I'd say the best compliments came from Japanese people, one guy wouldn't believe I didn't live in japan for a length of time to make them how I did, and others similarly all said they reminded them of home. I just said I was never there and he is like, seriously, how long did you live there?
                                                                                                          Just told them I learned how to make them on the day

What do the chocolate coconut 'donuts' actually taste like?
                                                                                                          X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                                                                                                          Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

@Rigger, stapler went tits up yesterday. What u want for the green one?

Comment

@Rigger, stapler went tits up yesterday. What u want for the green one?
                                                                                                              Something cool or interesting I can use to keep trading up!

This stapler has been privy to the sekrit goings on in Casa del Deadparrots.
                                                                                                              X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                                                                                                              Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Lord Sir Business View Post

Will have a look

Edit - whats your endgame moment?
                                                                                                                  Last edited by Dice75; 14-02-15, 21:32.

Comment

We got away with that...

I dunno, if you think this tournament is abysmal I don't know what you expect and if you think there is something wrong with smash and bash you are watching the wrong sport.
                                                                                                                    Which is what casual fans like myself will start to think. I wouldn't watch much beyond Leinster and Ireland matches but since roughly 2011 the game has gradually descended into a grunt-fest with very little room for flair where the best route toward the line is through people than around them.
                                                                                                                    The 6 nations games this year have been dull as fuck imo.

Comment

Originally posted by Lord Sir Business View Post

Have it - decent trade for you but i have 3 of them somewhere. (just need to find em)

Programme from Shamrock Rovers last ever game at Milltown v Sligo in '87?

Comment

Programme from Shamrock Rovers last ever game at Milltown v Sligo in '87?
                                                                                                                        Bro, he said he was trying to trade up from a stapler

Comment

Originally posted by poprock View Post
                                                                                                                          Bro, he said he was trying to trade up from a stapler
                                                                                                                          Plastic > Paper dreams (and yes i did sit on the pitch)

Edit - bit nostalgic now but remember it like it was yesterday. My uncle (the fun one who is only 10 years older than me) arrived down from Sligo so the session was on with him & the aul lad. I was completely torn coz Leeds v Coventry FA Cup semi-final was on ITV and it was probably only the 3rd game that has been televised that season since August and i was mad to watch it. I distinctly remember my LOI pride kicking in and picking the Rovers semi (probably much to the disgust of the other two - but i was old enough to be dragged along). Only other thing i remember from the day, outside the match, was standing outside Ashtons with my Fanta in a bottle & the seeing dude about 5 yards away from getting stabbed. Ahh the 80s. (still unsure if the 2 games were on the same day but its a long time ago and thats my memory)
                                                                                                                          Last edited by Dice75; 14-02-15, 21:59.

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X