This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by davepoke/her View Post
    What happens if it hits the post and comes back out on the pitch? Can the English boys leg it in and score another touchdown?
    Not from a place kick, no.

Comment

Originally posted by Lazare View Post
      Going on a stags to Westport in a couple of weeks time, with pretty much the same bunch of lads I went to Lahinch with, excited about it.
      On a stag there in 4 weeks, let us know if you find anything fun to do.

Comment

Originally posted by 5starpool View Post
        Not from a conversion kick, no.
        FYP

Comment

Originally posted by Lord Sir Business View Post
          Should hook her up with luckforsome edit: Fuck ya Flushdraw
          When are you coming for a pint luckforsome?
          She's not looking as good now however ...

Comment

Originally posted by shrapnel View Post
            FYP
            Ya, I realised that afterwards, but couldn't be arsed to FMOP.

Comment

Originally posted by Theresa View Post
              Anyone here have any experience with Kolbe Analysis?

Hotspur? Or any of the finance heads?

Thoughts on it?
              Never heard of it.

Comment

Good first half, ref is having a great game too i feel.
                This too shall pass.

Comment

Not a great half, neither team looking good. Both should improve with games but nothing to fear from an Irish perspective. Watson looks a quality player tbf.

Comment

Originally posted by hotspur View Post
                    Never heard of it.
                    When's your bday?
                    X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                    Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

FFS
                      This too shall pass.

Comment

That was a great 5 minutes of Rugby
                        Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                          With a very cheap ending to it. Wales making a few mistakes now.

Comment

Whats the bet ? tryscorer or Eng to win the second half ?
                            This too shall pass.

Comment

Put enough Japalenos [sic] on my pizza to kill a small horse. Only wanted enough to kill a small dog. Whoaaaaaaaa.
                              I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

Error ridden game, kicking and rucking from both teams we'll below par. Edit - entertaining tho!

Comment

Originally posted by newbie2 View Post
                                  Dice bossing the deepstack BTW
                                  Just home myself had a nice touch at the cash table, ending up winning a 1400 E pot with a k high flush. Cashed out and fucked off home. It was pleasure chatting to u BTW
                                  Her sky-ness
                                  © 5starpool

Comment

Phew.
                                    This too shall pass.

Comment

Wow, see that replay of the knock on North? He was out cold!

Comment

A converted touchdown needed to cover the -4
                                        This too shall pass.

Comment

Originally posted by SatNav View Post
                                          Just home myself had a nice touch at the cash table, ending up winning a 1400 E pot with a k high flush. Cashed out and fucked off home. It was pleasure chatting to u BTW
                                          Couldn't have happened to a nicer person!

Comment

Not allowing the player to ground and creating a maul, a very Irish (Munster) thing ?
                                            This too shall pass.

Comment

Originally posted by colm_leche View Post
                                              Couldn't have happened to a nicer person!
                                              OMG you, young man are a fucking legend!!!!

for anyone who hasnt met this person, you have lost out!
                                              Her sky-ness
                                              © 5starpool

Comment

Sat nav tag change to 'hit and run artist' imo.

Comment

I give up
                                                  This too shall pass.

Comment

Originally posted by NewApproach View Post
                                                    Sat nav tag change to 'hit and run artist' imo.
                                                    the chap involved in the hand with me, was like a dog over losing the pot. I acted out of turn a few hands later and he says to me" TAKE YOUR FUCKING CHIPS BACK" I will yeah says I and up to the fucking counter I went , dickhead trying to bluff me off the pot! Dunno where he was going shoving all in for 600 quid, anyway I was happy !
                                                    Last edited by SatNav; 06-02-15, 22:16.
                                                    Her sky-ness
                                                    © 5starpool

Comment

I'd allow this

Comment

Bigger was never in a position to tackle the ball IMO

Comment

Bad call. Wouldn't have made tackle.

Comment

I'd allow this
                                                            This too shall pass.

Comment

aw over. Hard hitting stuff.

Comment

gnite
                                                                This too shall pass.

Comment

Good result for Ireland. Should be well capable of beating England @ home.

Comment

Decent game, but error strewn. Nothing for Ireland to fear from those teams on this showing, although England's forwards were very good I thought. England should have won by more though.

Comment

Capable of the grand slam they said, not lions tired they said...ffs.
                                                                      This too shall pass.

Comment

Originally posted by NiceandcoolTrig View Post
                                                                        Good result for Ireland. Should be well capable of beating England @ home.
                                                                        I wouldn't be so confident at all, they are very strong.

Comment

Decision to give Gatland contract until 2019 looks increasingly foolish. Can't see them getting out of wc pool against Eng & Aus.

Comment

Originally posted by NiceandcoolTrig View Post
                                                                            Decision to give Gatland contract until 2019 looks increasingly foolish. Can't see them getting out of wc pool against Eng & Aus.
                                                                            +1

pretty gutless display by them I thought. All the appealing to the ref at every breakdown by the Welsh was annoying too. warn 'em, then bin the captain if it persists IMO.
                                                                            "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

I wouldn't be so confident at all, they are very strong.
                                                                              Wales were terrible tonight. England will improve but very confident of Ireland taking them in Lansdowne, especially if Heaslip and Sexton are fit.

Comment

ye can all fuck off. this is our year!

teddie thomas top try scorer.

Comment

Originally posted by shrapnel View Post
                                                                                  ye can all fuck off. this is our year!

teddie thomas top try scorer.
                                                                                  you need a coach first

And an out half
                                                                                  "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

BBC bigging up England's WC chances. No chance. Compare this team to RWC 2003, don't think a single player would make the first XV. Robshaw wouldn't have made the extended squad!

Comment

Math's question - What's the probability that a lotto draw that picks 6 numbers from 1-45 wont have a consecutive pair of numbers? So you cant draw 1&2, 6&7, 28&29 etc.

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
                                                                                        you need a coach first

And an out half
                                                                                        same shit different day. we always need one or the other or both.

wish st andre was gone though as i really like the squad we have coming up to the wc but he will no doubt fuck things up.

Comment

Originally posted by SatNav View Post
                                                                                          the chap involved in the hand with me, was like a dog over losing the pot. I acted out of turn a few hands later and he says to me" TAKE YOUR FUCKING CHIPS BACK" I will yeah says I and up to the fucking counter I went , dickhead trying to bluff me off the pot! Dunno where he was going shoving all in for 600 quid, anyway I was happy !

Fair fux to ye. Fuck him.

Comment

Friday nights aren't the same without Robot Wars on BBC.

Comment

Speaking of maths, young fellow came home today as happy as larry, couldent wait to show me how 2=1, and then was more happy to show me the flaw in the argument, he was the only one to get it in the class, im still lost !
                                                                                              SPOILER

Come on solks...throwing it down.
                                                                                              This too shall pass.

Comment

Originally posted by Jibzzzz View Post
                                                                                                Math's question - What's the probability that a lotto draw that picks 6 numbers from 1-45 wont have a consecutive pair of numbers? So you cant draw 1&2, 6&7, 28&29 etc.
                                                                                                We know what consecutive is mate. Not much hope of us pinging the answer if we don't know is there?!?!?
                                                                                                X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                                                                                                Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Originally posted by Lord Sir Business View Post
                                                                                                  We know what consecutive is mate. Not much hope of us pinging the answer if we don't know is there?!?!?
                                                                                                  Wasn't sure if the question was worded alright m8

Comment

Originally posted by CHD View Post
                                                                                                    French tv move years ago that has now evolved. Good for Friday nights which is such an untapped TV market imo but with 3 games weekly there was nothing wrong with how it had been. Again, imo.

AFAIK PL/Sky/BT are hitting that market from 2016. Dunno if its a slot to bid for or shared. Think Germany and France already do it.
                                                                                                    Originally posted by Jam-Fly View Post
                                                                                                    EPL looking to put some games on Friday nights next season I think. Not sure if it'll be an exclusively Sky slot (a la Monday Night Football)?
                                                                                                    All very tense in EPL TV bid land. No winning bids for packages today which implies that someone (probably BT) has bid close to Sky for the premium packages. They start again on Monday.
                                                                                                    Every match is potentially still up for grabs after the first round of bidding, with Sky Sports, BT Sport and the Qatar-based beIN Sports all thought to be in contention

I hope the end result is much the same as now, would hate if BT got half of the Sunday games or suchlike.

Comment

...
                                                                                                      "We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

...

Comment

Is it the Claire Byrne show Hitch?

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide To... View Post
                                                                                                            How does the second line a^2 = ab get into that?

^ ignore this. Will leave it just to make your son feel good!
                                                                                                            Because a=b, same values ?

Edit, i work in a factory, you are a french professor..., its all french to me.
                                                                                                            Last edited by oleras; 06-02-15, 23:27.
                                                                                                            This too shall pass.

Comment

Tentatively going to say its the fourth line: its (a - b)^2 which is equal to (a - b)(a + b). Not b(a - b)

Edit: no scratch that as well. Hoping its the fifth line
                                                                                                              4th line seemingly is the kick in the testes
                                                                                                              This too shall pass.

Comment

...

Comment

Yeah am wondering whether you can actually divide across by (a - b) that simply that it only takes out the opposing term on the other side. Been a long time though since leaving cert maths (and probably didn't understand it then either)
                                                                                                                  The big horray was
                                                                                                                  SPOILER
                                                                                                                  you cant divide a number be zero...(lol)

Im still clueless, hes only 15
                                                                                                                  This too shall pass.

Comment

Originally posted by oleras View Post
                                                                                                                    Speaking of maths, young fellow came home today as happy as larry, couldent wait to show me how 2=1, and then was more happy to show me the flaw in the argument, he was the only one to get it in the class, im still lost !
                                                                                                                    SPOILER

Come on solks...throwing it down.
                                                                                                                    Remove the 'a;b >0' bit from the first line then..

SPOILER
                                                                                                                    tilt your head 90 degrees to the left

SPOILER
                                                                                                                    Hairdryer

That's my understanding of it anyway.

Comment

Looks like two posters in the BBV will be paid by CBL on Monday night.
                                                                                                                      Small world yada yada yada

Comment

Originally posted by ArmaniJeans View Post
                                                                                                                        All very tense in EPL TV bid land. No winning bids for packages today which implies that someone (probably BT) has bid close to Sky for the premium packages. They start again on Monday.
                                                                                                                        Every match is potentially still up for grabs after the first round of bidding, with Sky Sports, BT Sport and the Qatar-based beIN Sports all thought to be in contention

I hope the end result is much the same as now, would hate if BT got half of the Sunday games or suchlike.
                                                                                                                        Considering BT already has European games for the next 3 years I'd prefer them to get the majority of the games, but I doubt they will.

Hopefully it won't be fragmented even further.

Comment

Doors on Sky Arts

Mr Mojo Risin

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X