Clear All

Originally posted by Gimmeabreak
    pimms
    lemonade
    mint
    cucumber
    strawberries
    ice

not sure on the gin even though I am partial to the odd bottle.
    Oranges also personally, a little gin just adds a little alcohol is all.

Comment

Originally posted by shrapnel View Post
      the boaters don't like you going out to the island as too many people get stuck. you still can though.

re silverstrand. it is private, but you just go to the campsite and pay 7 euros parking and walk down. absolutely love that place, and seriously miss it in this kind of weather. 2 things though, go earlyish as it can get very busy, and check the tides, as you want to go on a receding tide so the beach gets bigger and the caves start opening up.
      Hmm I think there's a Silver Strand campsite just past Wicklow town but I'm talking about the long beach down all the steps (couple of hundred steps down a grassy cliff) past Blainroe almost as far as Brittas Bay. It might have been called Magheramore?

Comment

Originally posted by Jam-Fly View Post
        @Dice, this popped up on my FB news feed the other day

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Edit: can't seem to link on the phone for some reason
        What is it?

Comment

Originally posted by Dice75 View Post
          What is it?
          Epic Margarita Jungle Juice - Tipsy Bartender on YouTube should get it
          Poker Podcast Playlist

Comment

Originally posted by thechamp87 View Post
            Hmm I think there's a Silver Strand campsite just past Wicklow town but I'm talking about the long beach down all the steps (couple of hundred steps down a grassy cliff) past Blainroe almost as far as Brittas Bay. It might have been called Magheramore?
            there are 2 campsites one after the other and they both go down to 2 beaches exactly as you say, down lots of steps to lovely sandy beaches. Although the beaches aren't that big, when the tide is out, they both become one huge one. that's what i was always told was silverstrand.

Brittas bay is only another 5-10 minutes down the road.

(don't know the names you mention as i've only known it as mentioned above)

Comment

Originally posted by shrapnel View Post
              there are 2 campsites one after the other and they both go down to 2 beaches exactly as you say, down lots of steps to lovely sandy beaches. Although the beaches aren't that big, when the tide is out, they both become one huge one. that's what i was always told was silverstrand.

Brittas bay is only another 5-10 minutes down the road.

(don't know the names you mention as i've only known it as mentioned above)
              I'm talking about this beach here. I thought it was the one jbravado referred to in his well. By the looks of things from street view actually it looks like the lane is blocked off with a barrier so maybe he was talking about the one nearer Wicklow town at the campsite.

Comment

Originally posted by Jam-Fly View Post
                Getting database error when I try to log in on laptop. I've tried Chrome and IE. Story with that?
                caching issue?
                Try Ctrl+F5
                People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Originally posted by Gimmeabreak
                  pimms
                  lemonade
                  mint
                  cucumber
                  strawberries
                  ice

not sure on the gin even though I am partial to the odd bottle.
                  lemonade....
                  LEMONade? like Bitter lemon?
                  white lemonade?
                  I'm assuming not red lemonade
                  People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                  Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                  https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Greatest little beach in the world.

Comment

Originally posted by Megatron View Post
                      Off to Dubrovnik in the morning.

Has the BBV any recommendations for things to do?
                      the last time I was in Dubrovnik was coming home from a lads trip to Serbia (cheaper to fly to Dubrovnik) One of the lads was in such bad shape for the flight home (still out of his mind on a variety of things) that the airport crew put him in a wheelchair. we'll call him John and he genuinely looked retarded. Anyway it turns out that all the religious heads that go to Medjugorje fly home through Dubrovnik too. John looked so bad that they said a decade of the rosary on the plane for him. Told him God would come and heal his legs. Couldnt even enjoy how weird the situation was because I was fairly ropey myself. Feeling dodgy on a plane has to be the nut worst - slightly worse than a boat

Comment

Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post
                        caching issue?
                        Try Ctrl+F5
                        Happening me too
                        airport, lol

Comment

I'm talking about this beach here. I thought it was the one jbravado referred to in his well. By the looks of things from street view actually it looks like the lane is blocked off with a barrier so maybe he was talking about the one nearer Wicklow town at the campsite.
                          not sure why but google maps hasn't been working for me the last few days

Originally posted by CHD View Post

Greatest little beach in the world.
                          that's the one i'm talking about. love that place.

Comment

Wolohan sounds like something an ewok would say.
                            ﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿

Comment

Originally posted by Micknail View Post
                              Wolohan sounds like something an ewok would say.
                              They are an Ewok family, close with Daniel Day Lewis who lives nearby.

Wicklow has it all.

Comment

Neither The Times, RTE.ie nor FAI.ie have the u19 ladies score from this evening.

AJ?

Comment

Originally posted by careca View Post
                                  Neither The Times, RTE.ie nor FAI.ie have the u19 ladies score from this evening.

AJ?
                                  They are down 3-0 unfortunately
                                  airport, lol

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide To... View Post
                                      Come on, Pimms is a poor mans euroland Spritz
                                      Do tell..?
                                      airport, lol

Comment

Comment

hitch was snapped on his latest trip to Amsterdam

I cant stress enough how NSFW this is

SPOILER

Comment

How do people get that fucked up.

Comment

Jellyfish apocalypse on West Coast.
                                              Happiness is not a goal; it is a by-product. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

Come on, Pimms is a poor mans euroland Spritz
                                                Never tried it, but looks a hell of a lot stronger than pimms so gets my vote!

Comment

Being a long time since I've had a kebab in Dublin but even as an 18 year old pissed up mess I knew Chicken Shish was the only way to go

The research, which was carried out by the Food Safety Authority of Ireland (FSAI) and the Health Service Executive, revealed that 7 out of 20 kebabs ordered from independent takeaways in the capital contained limited traces of lamb or none at all, despite being advertised as such on menu boards.

Six of these kebabs contained over 60pc of chicken and 30pc beef, undeclared, with only three testing positive for lamb at all (1pc-5pc).
                                                  http://www.independent.ie/life/food-....xQjC5tNK.dpuf
                                                  Hunter S Thompson 1937-2005 - "When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro"

Comment

What does your desktop look like?

SPOILER
                                                    X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                                                    Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Sligo rovers now down 1-3, 3-4 on aggregate, need two now to qualify
                                                      airport, lol

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post
                                                          caching issue?
                                                          Try Ctrl+F5
                                                          Nope no difference. I tried logging in on the Mac too, same thing. Can log in on my phone no problem though. All three devices are connected to the same wifi.
                                                          Poker Podcast Playlist

Comment

Originally posted by The-Rigger View Post
                                                            SPOILER
                                                            SPOILER

or should I have this old wan?

SPOILER

I used to have fancy shit all over my desktop displaying news, stats and blah but sure who looks at their desktop for that.

I suppose I'll go back to something fancier anyway:

SPOILER
                                                            Last edited by Tar.Aldarion; 24-07-14, 20:13.

Comment

AJ?
                                                              Extratime.ie does a match tracker of all LOI and Irish internationals from U17 up. Will usually have a minimum of goal updates

Comment

The second one has underboob, so I reckon that.

Comment

AJ?
                                                                  Originally posted by eamonhonda View Post
                                                                  They are down 3-0 unfortunately
                                                                  One of the coaches for the U19s Ladies is the guy I did my coacitng badges with. Couldn't meet a nicer guy. He was talking to us about the progress the team was making during the various weekends of the course - there was a massive improvement in the squad and set-up during the last few years. Great performance by them overall, pity about the Netherlands result.
                                                                  Poker Podcast Playlist

Comment

@mdoug will you be heading to knockanstockan tomorrow with the CBC?
                                                                    Jayzus, Sheila! I forgot me feckin' trousers

Comment

Comment

How have I not heard these before. Love it!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4nsKD...JlpUbA&index=1
                                                                        Her sky-ness
                                                                        © 5starpool

Comment

Comment

Kinda had a thought - only have a fiver. So I could go get a beer in a local joint or could go to Temple Bar pub and attempt to rob beers. As with all these things am just trying out an idea rather than being a bonne fide scumbag. Hmm, its not the lack of beer as have a fridge full of it.
                                                                            Do it my way. Get yer man bag and shove cans into it lol and away ya go!
                                                                            Her sky-ness
                                                                            © 5starpool

Comment

Originally posted by Michelle SatNav View Post
                                                                              Do it my way. Get yer man bag and shove cans into it lol and away ya go!
                                                                              Although they don't look it, Dublin bouncers are a bit smarter than that.
                                                                              airport, lol

Comment

they never out smarted me! Ever!
                                                                                Her sky-ness
                                                                                © 5starpool

Comment

...

Comment

they never out smarted me! Ever!
                                                                                    A bottle of vodka in a womens handbag is a bit easier to hide than a bag of cans.

Comment

Originally posted by 5starpool View Post
                                                                                      A bottle of vodka in a womens handbag is a bit easier to hide than a bag of cans.
                                                                                      I dont put in the bag, down the back of the pants usually works for me lol

hitch could put one can in the front ( massive dick) and one down the back ( just shit myself)
                                                                                      Her sky-ness
                                                                                      © 5starpool

Comment

Most places don't let you in if they believe you have shit yourself.
                                                                                        Most.

Comment

Most places don't let you in if they believe you have shit yourself.
                                                                                          Most.
                                                                                          yeah but Hitch would prob say something like " please let me use the jacks, please... iv just shit myself" and get in

what you have for tea?
                                                                                          Her sky-ness
                                                                                          © 5starpool

Comment

yeah but Hitch would prob say something like " please let me use the jacks, please... iv just shit myself" and get in

what you have for tea?
                                                                                            Had 3 bowls of coco pops just now, I had 2 pieces of toast with butter and jam, a cup of tea and some chocolate chip cookies about 7pm.

How about you?

Comment

Had 3 bowls of coco pops just now, I had 2 pieces of toast with butter and jam, a cup of tea and some chocolate chip cookies about 7pm.

How about you?

6 Jacobs mixed grain crisp bread with lashings of Boursin cheese all washed down with half bottle of wine, one can of mixed woo woo cocktail and one can of mixed cocktail pina colada, kinda hungry again #fatcunt
                                                                                              Her sky-ness
                                                                                              © 5starpool

Comment

standing at the back door admiring my solar lights and finally there is a cool air , quite cold actually. thank fuck!
                                                                                                Her sky-ness
                                                                                                © 5starpool

Comment

love having the BBV all to myself
                                                                                                  Her sky-ness
                                                                                                  © 5starpool

Comment

Hi

Comment

Originally posted by davepoke/her View Post
                                                                                                      Hi
                                                                                                      ffs you had to BBV me hadnt ya! I am an only child as was quite happy to potter about on my own!
                                                                                                      Her sky-ness
                                                                                                      © 5starpool

Comment

k, bye!

Comment

Im talking about the one you mean allright. Re Dalkey, once weather is fine there is a ferry man who can bring out all day. Its 20 euro return. Mobile number you can ring, once you go down to Collimore. Million of seals milling around, bring a snorkel and getbin off the steps just be aware of the current as its quite strong.

Comment

Originally posted by davepoke/her View Post
                                                                                                            k, bye!
                                                                                                            Sulky fucker!
                                                                                                            Her sky-ness
                                                                                                            © 5starpool

Comment

standing at the back door admiring my solar lights and finally there is a cool air , quite cold actually. thank fuck!
                                                                                                              you have great solar lights

Comment

you have great solar lights
                                                                                                                And a bum she can hide a shoulder of vodka up.
                                                                                                                ﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿

Comment

Meh, messy, and still some agro. At least there's no beloved cunt

A typo lands Larry in more trouble.Embeddable version.
                                                                                                                  Gone full 'Glinner' since June 2022.

Comment

Originally posted by Pat Mustard View Post
                                                                                                                    @mdoug will you be heading to knockanstockan tomorrow with the CBC?
                                                                                                                    Have a ticket and a lift. Probably not going.
                                                                                                                    Only the ones who aren't Dubs. Stupid people those Dubs.

Comment

So sad to hear that news CC. You are in my thoughts.
                                                                                                                      This too shall pass.

Comment

Nick Diaz signs a new contract with the UFC. Perfectly timed for Anderson Silvas comeback.

yay, wishful thinking.

Comment

...

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X