This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by shrapnel View Post
    brilliant, thanks for that. i've got everything directly connected to the router so speeds are over 100Mb.

i've also got acestreams sorted as DP alludes to, but the good streams are few and far between. i'll give the one you list a go for a month and see how good the quality is. one thing i notice though is they don't have BT sports on their website, yet it's on your screenshot. is it there or not as that is one of the important ones for me.
    Yes they have BTsport1&2. You only see the full list when you login(my screenshot). Those ones you see on the link is only a royal sampler. HD streams are a work in progress but the sd ones are good enough.
    If you get it change the timeout to '10' in the xbmc addon settings(under context button). This will help with being kept in the stream without being kicked back to the list.
    Last edited by rounders123; 24-07-14, 13:48.

Comment

Originally posted by NewApproach View Post
      I use Offside streams also, it is excellent. It has very easy to use IOS and Android apps too.
      Its great isnt it. RUK alone pays its way!.

Comment

UK drug squad raid early morning rave looking for Special K
        I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

Originally posted by rounders123 View Post
          Its great isnt it. RUK alone pays its way!.
          Yeah excellent. I've a feeling their still only charging me a fiver a month too...

Comment

NFL fans, Adrian Peterson doing an AMA over on Reddit at 11AM ET, which i think is 4PM our time.

Comment

Off to Dubrovnik in the morning.

Has the BBV any recommendations for things to do?

Comment

Yeah excellent. I've a feeling their still only charging me a fiver a month too...
                Yeah but thats no accident. Same for me as price stays same for first generation users with initial 5GBP. Its a loyalty thing and they only raised prices when OSS was full and they needed to open new websites(different names but the same offering) so increased the price with it leaving the original users be on 5. Now they seem to have improved their servers so they can take people in on the actual OSS site again but for the same increased fee for new signups.
                I actually think it stays at 5 more so as its a technical pain in their neck somehow for them to change prices from 5 to 10.99 for a certain data base of users so they just opened a new website and were able to start afresh with a new fee for that.
                Last edited by rounders123; 24-07-14, 14:19.

Comment

Originally posted by AKDonk View Post
                  NFL fans, Adrian Peterson doing an AMA over on Reddit at 11AM ET, which i think is 4PM our time.

http://www.reddit.com/r/IAmA/
                  I'm sure it will be very PC and he'll dodge the hard stuff.

Athletes have to be retired before their AMA are much use imo.

Comment

Originally posted by Megatron View Post
                    Off to Dubrovnik in the morning.

Has the BBV any recommendations for things to do?
                    Great city.

Walk the walls in the old town. Eat lots of ice cream. Take the cable car. Eat lots of pizza. Drink lots of Karlovachko. Take lots of pictures.
                    "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

http://www.reddit.com/r/IAmA/
                      I'm not on reddit, but could you ask him what cocktail of drugs he took to aid his 'miraculous' ACL recovery?

Comment

Oh and wear sunglasses at all times in Dubrovnik. It is absolutely by far the best city for creeping I've ever been to. Unfuckingbelievable women wandering down every street.
                        "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Hazard or Diego Costa for FF this season?

Can't afford both, advice please

Comment

I'm not on reddit, but could you ask him what cocktail of drugs he took to aid his 'miraculous' ACL recovery?
                            Think its a well known fact that it was the power of Jesus

Comment

Originally posted by Walter Mitty View Post
                              Hazard or Diego Costa for FF this season?

Can't afford both, advice please

Diego Costa ainec
                              People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                              Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                              https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Think its a well known fact that it was the power of Jesus
                                Is Horse placenta gone out of fashion?
                                Is that how you crash a wedding? yes it is, Bionic Barry, yes it is.

Comment

Yes they have BTsport1&2. You only see the full list when you login(my screenshot). Those ones you see on the link is only a royal sampler. HD streams are a work in progress but the sd ones are good enough.
                                  If you get it change the timeout to '10' in the xbmc addon settings(under context button). This will help with being kept in the stream without being kicked back to the list.
                                  wow, some of the HD channels are perfect. some not so good. didn't see the settings you mention but will look again. Thx!!

Comment

Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post
                                    Diego Costa ainec
                                    I suspect you are trying to lead me astray, but I just think Costa will bag a few this year, actually Zod could probably knock in 20 in front of that midfield.

Comment

I suspect you are trying to lead me astray, but I just think Costa will bag a few this year, actually Zod could probably knock in 20 in front of that midfield.
                                      That's what they said about Torres.
                                      ﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿

Comment

Originally posted by Micknail View Post
                                        That's what they said about Torres.
                                        Lol it's hardly the same thing, Torres was in decline (still managed a decent return) Costa was one of the best in the world last season

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide To... View Post
                                          Any luck on Maynooth?
                                          Just back from there now. Don't really want it, so good chance I'll get it. It's only 30 mins from here to there which isn't too bad really.

Comment

Hazard surely the safe choice but I just have a feeling about Costa

Comment

I've just found out I have a weekend off, Saturday and Sunday, and I've no idea what to do. I just want to get out of Killarney for a day somewhere different. I was thinking Cork for convenience but there doesn't seem to be much in the way of entertainment. Does anyone have any ideas? Without leaving the country?

Comment

Out for a swim/lie down in Bull Island and got a shitload of mussels. Happy sunny days.
                                                Hunter S Thompson 1937-2005 - "When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro"

Comment

Betting on the McGregor fight.

While the mixed martial arts world continues to buzz around Conor McGregor and his impressive stoppage of Diego Brandao at last weekend’s UFC Fight Night in Dublin, the betting world could not care less.
                                                  twitter
                                                  moneybookers

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Nibali!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Lol it's hardly the same thing, Torres was in decline (still managed a decent return) Costa was one of the best in the world last season
                                                        I was refering to Zod you chump.
                                                        ﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿

Comment

Nibali!!!!!!!!!
                                                          [x] drugs
                                                          ﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿

Comment

Originally posted by Micknail View Post
                                                            [x] drugs
                                                            Or as Lance would say ''Not Normal''.
                                                            Ah hes clean enough imo

Comment

Originally posted by dobman88 View Post
                                                              I've just found out I have a weekend off, Saturday and Sunday, and I've no idea what to do. I just want to get out of Killarney for a day somewhere different. I was thinking Cork for convenience but there doesn't seem to be much in the way of entertainment. Does anyone have any ideas? Without leaving the country?
                                                              Galway. End of arts festival.
                                                              airport, lol

Comment

Originally posted by BallymoreChris View Post
                                                                This could be the card that i stay up for rather than watching it next morning. Jones v Gustaffson main too.
                                                                I think McGregor will win and will be closer in the betting closer to the event. Wouldnt be surprised it its a scratch match at kickoff.

Comment

Originally posted by eamonhonda View Post
                                                                  I'm going for a mate's stag. These guys are playing. I am completely stoked:

Awesome Ukulele Orchestra from Cork playing as support for Fred. More about them at http://westcorkuke.com/

Comment

WTF is one drive shite?

I have to send a Starter Form for new job. Three scans and it wont let me in hotmail as I have exceeded the limit. I have no idea how to use one drive. I have 30 mins to sort this. Hellllllpppppp
                                                                    Her sky-ness
                                                                    © 5starpool

Comment

Originally posted by AndyFatBastard View Post
                                                                      I'm going for a mate's stag. These guys are playing. I am completely stoked:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aL5zr29tAVs
                                                                      I'll be down Saturday evening, have to work Friday night. When are they On?
                                                                      airport, lol

Comment

Originally posted by Michelle SatNav View Post
                                                                        WTF is one drive shite?

I have to send a Starter Form for new job. Three scans and it wont let me in hotmail as I have exceeded the limit. I have no idea how to use one drive. I have 30 mins to sort this. Hellllllpppppp
                                                                        Open a gmail account and send it that way

Comment

Originally posted by RasTa View Post
                                                                          Open a gmail account and send it that way
                                                                          was going to do that, fuck it I used OneDrive and put her email address in and added them there. Failing that I will use gmail
                                                                          Her sky-ness
                                                                          © 5starpool

Comment

Tried Gmail and this shit again??

The files that you are trying to send exceed the 25 MB attachment limit.
                                                                            But don't worry, you can send them using Google Drive.

Thats a pain in the hole!
                                                                            Her sky-ness
                                                                            © 5starpool

Comment

I'll be down Saturday evening, have to work Friday night. When are they On?
                                                                              They're on in the Roisin Dubh. Seems to be sold out.

You're welcome to join us for a few if you fancy hanging out with a bunch of nerds. I could then testify that you are a real person. PM me.

Comment

Wtf are they? No file should be over 25mb's if it's just forms. Is it saved as a bmp?

Comment

Yeah I looked at that. Looks like savage craic but accom is €100+

Comment

Wtf are they? No file should be over 25mb's if it's just forms. Is it saved as a bmp?
                                                                                    an application form, three standard A4 . I printed them, hand filled them out and scanned them and was trying to attach them but as you can see I couldnt
                                                                                    Her sky-ness
                                                                                    © 5starpool

Comment

an application form, three standard A4 . I printed them, hand filled them out and scanned them and was trying to attach them but as you can see I couldnt
                                                                                      Open the jpegs in 'paint' and save as .jpeg
                                                                                      They will be a fraction of the size and you should be able to send them on

I bet they are .PNG which are massive files. Save as .jpeg
                                                                                      Last edited by rounders123; 24-07-14, 16:06.

Comment

Originally posted by AndyFatBastard View Post
                                                                                        They're on in the Roisin Dubh. Seems to be sold out.

You're welcome to join us for a few if you fancy hanging out with a bunch of nerds. I could then testify that you are a real person. PM me.
                                                                                        Haha. Cool man. There's a group of us going down prob hit the big top that night I'll shoot you a message if we manage to hit the Roisin for that.
                                                                                        airport, lol

Comment

Any Tips on making a good Fruit Punch or Sangria type thing?

Herself has a gang of women up for the weekend & I've been landed with making something like the above for the back garden 2mrw before we head off for dinner.

No roofies allowed

Comment

WTF is one drive shite?

have u a drop box account, save them there and share the link with the company in an email explainning the files were too big

Comment

Originally posted by Dice75 View Post

Herself has a gang of women up for the weekend & I've been landed with making something like the above for the back garden 2mrw before we head off for dinner.

No roofies allowed
                                                                                              Don't complicate things. Pretty sure this is just sex on the beach but Orange juice cranberry peach schnapps vodka loads of fruit and ice.

Tried and tested over many summer Sunday mornings with sleep deprived men and women
                                                                                              airport, lol

Comment

Out for a swim/lie down in Bull Island and got a shitload of mussels. Happy sunny days.
                                                                                                QFT. Went out to Dalkey Island today, good fun. Highly recommended.

Comment

bought i hope rather than found?

This could be the card that i stay up for rather than watching it next morning. Jones v Gustaffson main too.
                                                                                                  I think McGregor will win and will be closer in the betting closer to the event. Wouldnt be surprised it its a scratch match at kickoff.
                                                                                                  gus injured. cormier stepping in. still good but not quite as awesome as that rematch

Comment

No roofies allowed
                                                                                                    Pimms ainec

Comment

Originally posted by jbravado View Post
                                                                                                      QFT. Went out to Dalkey Island today, good fun. Highly recommended.
                                                                                                      Some questions...
                                                                                                      How'd you get out there?
                                                                                                      Know anything about the boats you can rent in Coliemore Harbour?

Silver Strand down in Brittas - used to have a place down in Blainroe but when it was coming to the end of my time down there I thought it had gone private? Can you still get to it? Amazing beach.

Comment

bought i hope rather than found?

gus injured. cormier stepping in. still good but not quite as awesome as that rematch
                                                                                                        Found, turns out I can't even eat the feckers due to the toxicity levels in the water.

Comment

Ocean divers are having their annual BBQ on dalkey island this sunday. Boat from colliemore out and back most of the day (free obv), if questioned you could feign interest in scuba diving but its all fairly relaxed anyway. BBQ and bins full of ice provided,bring yer own booze and grub.
                                                                                                          Low fee Euro/UK money transfer, 1st transfer free through my referral
                                                                                                          https://transferwise.com/u/bfa0e

Comment

Originally posted by thechamp87 View Post
                                                                                                            Some questions...
                                                                                                            How'd you get out there?
                                                                                                            Know anything about the boats you can rent in Coliemore Harbour?

Silver Strand down in Brittas - used to have a place down in Blainroe but when it was coming to the end of my time down there I thought it had gone private? Can you still get to it? Amazing beach.
                                                                                                            the boaters don't like you going out to the island as too many people get stuck. you still can though.

re silverstrand. it is private, but you just go to the campsite and pay 7 euros parking and walk down. absolutely love that place, and seriously miss it in this kind of weather. 2 things though, go earlyish as it can get very busy, and check the tides, as you want to go on a receding tide so the beach gets bigger and the caves start opening up.

Found, turns out I can't even eat the feckers due to the toxicity levels in the water.
                                                                                                            not surprised and hence my question

Comment

Pimms ainec
                                                                                                              Just buy a few bottles, throw them in a big bowl with fruit & ice?

What else is added?

Comment

Just buy a few bottles, throw them in a big bowl with fruit & ice?

What else is added?
                                                                                                                Lots of lemonade, mint, and some gin

Comment

Must try that next, is pimms not gin based already?
                                                                                                                  airport, lol

Comment

TY Shrap.

Hope things are going well over yonder

Comment

Must try that next, is pimms not gin based already?
                                                                                                                      It is but adding a bit more makes it better.

TY Shrap.

Hope things are going well over yonder
                                                                                                                      Cheers man. All good so far, ie sunshine and time off.

Comment

Getting database error when I try to log in on laptop. I've tried Chrome and IE. Story with that?
                                                                                                                        Poker Podcast Playlist

Comment

@Dice, this popped up on my FB news feed the other day

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Edit: can't seem to link on the phone for some reason
                                                                                                                          Last edited by Jam-Fly; 24-07-14, 17:32.
                                                                                                                          Poker Podcast Playlist

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X