X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SatNav View Post
    ah stop that now
    Nah Lucy takes care of all that stuff. Thought she had transferred the dosh when we moved but turns out she was waiting for a favourable currency swing. She's a smart one.
    "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Originally posted by Lord Sir Business View Post
      This graph represents the per (horse)head cost on each of the official outings.

Not to sound alarmist, but if this trend is indicative, the next outing will be to a soup kitchen.
      Can't help but note that this graph excludes the cost of cocktails, shorts, cigars and general donking off in the SE that was part of the night in question. However we appreciate you bringing it to our attention and we'll be sure to step it up next time around.

I blame GAB for wanting to make it seem more inclusive to the great unwashed ��
      Join the IPB Fantasy Football League 19/20

http://www.irishpokerboards.com/foru...88#post1104188

Comment

Originally posted by AndyFatBastard View Post
        Nah Lucy takes care of all that stuff. Thought she had transferred the dosh when we moved but turns out she was waiting for a favourable currency swing. She's a smart one.
        I like Lucy already, I know what she is at
        Her sky-ness
        © 5starpool

Comment

Have a guy on my team travelling over for his honeymoon to ireland and the uk in march. anyone have any connections to help him get two tickets to the ireland wales game in cardiff? he said its all sold out and only tickets he can find at 140 gbp each

Comment

WTF did I pay 160 for
            Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Originally posted by Iago View Post
              Can't help but note that this graph excludes the cost of cocktails, shorts, cigars and general donking off in the SE that was part of the night in question. However we appreciate you bringing it to our attention and we'll be sure to step it up next time around.

I blame GAB for wanting to make it seem more inclusive to the great unwashed ��
              The way it's going we will 'dovetail' nicely for a mixed group outing of Horseheads and Normal Joes of IPB for a slap up meal in KFC.

Could possibly look into some sort of 'Sponsor a Horsehead Elite' program if need be.
              X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
              Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                WTF did I pay 160 for
                Chapter Juan

Comment

The way it's going we will 'dovetail' nicely for a mixed group outing of Horseheads and Normal Joes of IPB for a slap up meal in KFC.

Could possibly look into some sort of 'Sponsor a Horsehead Elite' program if need be.
                  Nothing wrong with KFC, let me the first to raise my hand in request for sponsorship.

I didn't get to where I am today by turning down a free meal when it was offered!
                  Join the IPB Fantasy Football League 19/20

http://www.irishpokerboards.com/foru...88#post1104188

Comment

Am I blind? How has this not been posted yet?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PLMrHRuhxO4

He thought it just went as far as the free state

Comment

...Thanks all of advice, much appreciated...Spent 2 hours googling the stuff you mentioned, and an hour going through my cv...Will spend a bit of time doing more cv shite, then I reckon the best thing would be to turn on The wolf of wall street, no better study aid then Leo himself ...

Comment

Originally posted by BobSloane View Post
                        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BF2c0...?v=BF2c0uXqvFM

He thought it just went as far as the free state
                        Love that chap. Accent is a bit tricky for me but I'd say he'd be some laugh for a few pints. He seems very down to earth so hopefully things work out for him.

Originally posted by luckforsome View Post
                        ...Thanks all of advice, much appreciated...Spent 2 hours googling the stuff you mentioned, and an hour going through my cv...Will spend a bit of time doing more cv shite, then I reckon the best thing would be to turn on The wolf of wall street, no better study aid then Leo himself ...
                        Best of luck lfs, hope it goes well.

Comment

Can't be that smart if she married you m8 wha

Comment

Originally posted by Loopz View Post
                            on the guitar wanker note i'm going down the rasta route

SPOILER

Wow man, that's deadly. Are you a hobbiest luthier or have you a background in it? What timber are you using?

I'd love so much to make a guitar, did you put that template together yourself?
                            I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

Mixtape, Intro, Caribou (Musical Artist), City Slang (Record Label), Merge Records (Record Label)

Caribou 1000 track playlist of all sorts of genres
                              airport, lol

Comment

ugh thats a pain n the hole, it changes life plans so much.
                                Yup. As the youngest of three she's way more advanced than the other two. Walked in this evening and she was beating the shit out of her 6 y/o brother.

Should be the class bully and no. 1 pick for all sports teams. Great.
                                "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
                                  Yup. As the youngest of three she's way more advanced than the other two. Walked in this evening and she was beating the shit out of her 6 y/o brother.

Should be the class bully and no. 1 pick for all sports teams. Great.
                                  Do you have 3 kids within 3-4 years? If so, how are you still sane, if indeed you are?

Comment

Originally posted by zuutroy View Post
                                    Do you have 3 kids within 3-4 years? If so, how are you still sane, if indeed you are?
                                    26 months and 30 months between them so 3 in just under 5 years.

With such awesome role models, they were never going to turn out bad.
                                    "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Her sky-ness
                                      © 5starpool

Comment

My 2 are 27 months and I'm hanging on by a thread!

Comment

Thinly veiled 'I got laid at least three times in a four year and three months time year period ' brag.
                                          To be fair, not too shabby for a married man.

Comment

Still looking to offload 2 tickets to Leinster game on Sat. Block E Row R. Worth 120. Will take anything really! Any takers?

Comment

Originally posted by zuutroy View Post
                                              My 2 are 27 months and I'm hanging on by a thread!
                                              My 2 boys are 18 months apart.. Eldest will be 3 in March.
                                              The wife wanted 3 kids but agreed to 2 once the second came along.

Comment

Originally posted by Lazare View Post
                                                Wow man, that's deadly. Are you a hobbiest luthier or have you a background in it? What timber are you using?

I'd love so much to make a guitar, did you put that template together yourself?
                                                First time trying it, I'm a carpenter by trade so not a novice around wood but nothing as precise as this. Back and sides are mahogany with an elder (i couldnt get spruce) soundboard.neck with be mahogany too with the fretboard possibly rosewood but that quite unlikely.
                                                I found the plans for a 1940 Gibson l-00 online so am basing the sizes on that. I built the jig myself, everything has been built from scratch. Hopefully when finished it will look something like this

SPOILER
                                                Last edited by Loopz; 15-01-15, 23:57.

Comment

Originally posted by Loopz View Post
                                                  I'm not a novice around wood

Comment

My GF is from the same area as the Frost bit kid. Mad as a brush by all accounts at this stage.

Comment

Originally posted by Mellor View Post
                                                      My GF is from the same area as the Frost bit kid. Mad as a brush by all accounts at this stage.
                                                      Is that from living with you ?
                                                      This too shall pass.

Comment

this is epic, forget how to imbed a youtube clip. perhaps someone can advise

freddie flintoff doing elvis during the big bash.

When David 'Bumble' Lloyd requested a Freddie Flintoff Elvis impression during the Big Bash, the big man was only too happy to oblige. Subscribe to the Sky S...
                                                        Last edited by SonofSolsks; 16-01-15, 00:23.

Comment

Ah well you cant win em all............any of them

It kept me entertained for the whole movie , riveting stuff altogether

On another note Saw 8 is coming soon!
                                                          Dont mind them satnav.
                                                          Just finished it and thought it was brill.
                                                          Big dumb stupid action. Not every film can be be an arthouse naval gazer or an introspective look into mans love for the nobleness of the victims of past prejudices.
                                                          People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                                                          Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                                                          https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Originally posted by SonofSolsks View Post

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oL7nloBSScQ
                                                            Remove the s in https://

Comment

I can never remember my Skrill password.
                                                              Then it locks me out, and it will only send a release password to my irish phone.
                                                              Just a hassle.

Everytime I go through hoops my sending passport details.

Comment

Originally posted by SonofSolsks View Post

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oL7nloBSScQ
                                                                Was watching it on SSN there. Very Funny. Always liked him. Remember him Breaking 15 world records in 1 day for sport relief.
                                                                His rival it seems, had broken his dreams,By stealing the girl of his fancy.Her name was Magill, and she called herself Lil,But everyone knew her as Nancy.

Comment

Greetings from Boston. Got a pretty sick few days ahead.
                                                                  Tomorrow gonna go to the UFC media day followed by Celtics and bulls game.
                                                                  Saturday the weigh in and catching a bruins game after.
                                                                  Sunday go out early to sports bars with the pats fans and UFC that night.
                                                                  Monday Tuesday chill.

Comment

Originally posted by elbows View Post
                                                                    Was watching it on SSN there. Very Funny. Always liked him. Remember him Breaking 15 world records in 1 day for sport relief.
                                                                    First I ever heard of that so watched it on youtube, seems a fun day!! Great to watch. I'm very jealous tbh
                                                                    Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Originally posted by Jibzzzz View Post
                                                                      Monday Tuesday chill.
                                                                      Did you get tickets to the UFC media event and weigh ins? Think I read somewhere they are ticket only.

Comment

I can never remember my Skrill password.
                                                                        Then it locks me out, and it will only send a release password to my irish phone.
                                                                        Just a hassle.

Everytime I go through hoops my sending passport details.
                                                                        You should think about using a password manager like KeePass. Great for accounts you rarely use.

Comment

Finding it very hard to root for McGreggor, he seems like a massive bellend. Good at the old fighting and work ethic mind, not discounting that, but a tit nonetheless.
                                                                          Last edited by Lord Sir Banter; 16-01-15, 13:10.

Comment

Finding it very hard to route for McGreggor, he seems like a massive bellend. Good at the old fighting and work ethic mind, not discounting that, but a tit nonetheless.
                                                                            Hype m8, innit.

Comment

Originally posted by CHD View Post
                                                                              Did you get tickets to the UFC media event and weigh ins? Think I read somewhere they are ticket only.
                                                                              I thought you quit m8.

Comment

I thought you quit m8.
                                                                                I quit quittin didn't I.

Comment

Monday Tuesday chill.
                                                                                  Jealous. Jealous. Jealous.
                                                                                  As CHD said, weigh-ins are ticketed. Pick up from box office.
                                                                                  There's a Q&A with Aldo before the weigh-in, that should be interesting

Comment

Originally posted by mdoug View Post
                                                                                    First I ever heard of that so watched it on youtube, seems a fun day!! Great to watch. I'm very jealous tbh
                                                                                    Freddie Flintoff For Sport Relief 2012A film from the Sport Relief 2012 night of TV. All the money you donate to support Sport Relief will help people living...

So impressive in fairness
                                                                                    His rival it seems, had broken his dreams,By stealing the girl of his fancy.Her name was Magill, and she called herself Lil,But everyone knew her as Nancy.

Comment

If there is no time/dart limit on the bullseye I'd imagine that record has been utterly smashed at this stage. If not then I will buy lots of darts and do it
                                                                                      Go big or go homeless.

Comment

If there is no time/dart limit on the bullseye I'd imagine that record has been utterly smashed at this stage. If not then I will buy lots of darts and do it
                                                                                        What is the darts record?

Comment

I checked online and his still stands at 5.05m. Doesn't look like there is a limit to the number of darts. I guess the guinness book of records guy wouldn't stand there for 12 hours until you beat it.

Comment

What is the darts record?
                                                                                            Farthest away to hit a bullseye. Freddie Flintoff holds it at 5.05m

Comment

Got weigh in tickets sorted yeah. Nothing for media day yet, still waiting to hear back.
                                                                                              Flight was a bit of a disaster, drink stopped 3 hours before landing due to some young lad getting sick all over the place.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike View Post
                                                                                                The wife wanted 3 kids but agreed to 2 once the second came along.
                                                                                                I'm interested in the phenomenon of people wanting a certain number of children, prior to them having any. I don't know how they get the number in their heads, and I have yet to read any research done on it.

Comment

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

Farthest away to hit a bullseye. Freddie Flintoff holds it at 5.05m
                                                                                                    Imagine having to be one of those lads that makes the records official. Watching things like that for ages.
                                                                                                    Got weigh in tickets sorted yeah. Nothing for media day yet, still waiting to hear back.
                                                                                                    Flight was a bit of a disaster, drink stopped 3 hours before landing due to some young lad getting sick all over the place.
                                                                                                    You lucky, lucky man. Enjoy.

During the Q&A you should get up to ask a question and mention IPB.

Comment

Peridia, I beat Susie Dent yay
                                                                                                      Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Also I must add that I was very disappointed he didn't go for a joke along the line of selling footwear to dinosaurs and go with DINOSHOES in the last
                                                                                                        Go big or go homeless.

Comment

I quit quittin didn't I.
                                                                                                          "Didn't I"? Who are you Geoffrey the butler? It's innit, innit?
                                                                                                          airport, lol

Comment

Originally posted by eamonhonda View Post
                                                                                                            Nope, not in that context.
                                                                                                            No beast so fierce but knows some touch of pity, but I know none, therefore am no beast.

Comment

It din'ina, inn'it

Comment

It din'ina, inn'it
                                                                                                                Dunno
                                                                                                                No beast so fierce but knows some touch of pity, but I know none, therefore am no beast.

Comment

It din'ina, inn'it
                                                                                                                  Trut
                                                                                                                  airport, lol

Comment

Trut
                                                                                                                    I have a guy working for me and in every conversation I had with him he manage to say "Word up dude". At first I found it amusing, but now start to find it irritating as not sure if he is on a wind up or not.

Comment

Originally posted by pokerhand View Post
                                                                                                                      I have a guy working for me and in every conversation I had with him he manage to say "Word up dude". At first I found it amusing, but now start to find it irritating as not sure if he is on a wind up or not.
                                                                                                                      You should blast that foo'
                                                                                                                      airport, lol

Comment

You should blast that foo'
                                                                                                                        No doubt

Comment

Originally posted by hotspur View Post
                                                                                                                          I'm interested in the phenomenon of people wanting a certain number of children, prior to them having any. I don't know how they get the number in their heads, and I have yet to read any research done on it.
                                                                                                                          my parents decided that 2 was enough,but at some stage the mother decided actually 4 was the right amount(didnt tell the father)
                                                                                                                          guess how many siblings i have,heres a clue its not feckin 2

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X