This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NewApproach View Post
    Another quick q, when using internet on your phone, is it traceable by device, SIM card/phone number, or both?
    Originally posted by Emmet View Post
    Most companies go way beyond IP tracking with customer accounts.
    Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post
    only by IP, maybe device?
    but logical arguments could be made for different users.
    Originally posted by bohsman View Post
    If you can beat what Iovation track it should be good enough to get past most checks.

we should do a secret thread and share expertise on this area

Comment

any games in the Waterford/clonmel/dungarvan area tonight?

Comment

Live footage from a distance of explosions in the printing works on the outskirts of Paris. Jeremy Thompson on Sky News asks the reporter on the scene who fired the first shot, and what exactly the explosions were, while he is stood a good mile away. Idiot.
        The sport that unites Catholic, Protestant and dissenter has had its day of days. Pity anybody who can't enjoy it. Some day. Gerry Thornley 23/3/09

Comment

Originally posted by ArmaniJeans View Post
          Less than 24 hours to the start of the Premier League Predictions Competition.
          Lets do it. The power of duck compels you.

Details here.
          http://www.irishpokerboards.com/foru...2&postcount=82
          No
          "Worldly wisdom teaches that it is better for reputation to fail conventionally than to succeed unconventionally." - John Maynard Keynes

Comment

Kay Burley is bat shit

Comment

Originally posted by rounders123 View Post
              Kay Burley is bat shit
              Don't think anyone would complain if one of the French police officers pistol whipped her for not moving back.
              The sport that unites Catholic, Protestant and dissenter has had its day of days. Pity anybody who can't enjoy it. Some day. Gerry Thornley 23/3/09

Comment

Sky reporting the suspects killed based on sweet fuck all.

Comment

Comment

Bill Mckinney is the sheriff there famous for making poor Ned Beatty squeal like a pig i Deliverance.

Comment

Kay Burley is bat shit
                      Her eyes are a void

Comment

Any where in Dublin I could grab a moto g or moto e this evening?

Comment

Comment

Last edited by Guest; 09-01-15, 16:45.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by coillcam View Post
                                Any where in Dublin I could grab a moto g or moto e this evening?
                                argos, till 7 in Jervis.
                                X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                                Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Originally posted by Megatron View Post
                                  That's going to be a very thorough driving test
                                  Though these include blindness and epilepsy, it also lists transvestites and transsexuals as well as people with sexual fetishes, voyeurs, paedophiles, pathological gamblers and kleptomaniacs

Comment

Originally posted by Sickpuppy View Post
                                    Bill Mckinney is the sheriff there famous for making poor Ned Beatty squeal like a pig i Deliverance.
                                    Its him!, great spot. Only re-watched that movie last week. Seen it in the IFI with John Boorman giving a talk about it pre-movie a couple years ago.

Comment

Originally posted by Lord Sir Business View Post
                                      argos, till 7 in Jervis.
                                      None in stock riggs.

Comment

None in stock riggs.
                                        Whats the big rush?

Comment

Whats the big rush?
                                          When the urge hits you to get a phone, you want the phone NOW!

Comment

Whats the big rush?
                                            I guess the angry smiley makes it seem like a big rush. Tomorrow is fine too. I see a few on adverts that should suit.

Comment

Originally posted by nicnicnic View Post
                                              we should do a secret thread and share expertise on this area
                                              Not much to stop you registering for trade shows and getting all the info you want directly. This one in London start of February for example

http://www.icetotallygaming.com/
                                              Low fee Euro/UK money transfer, 1st transfer free through my referral
                                              https://transferwise.com/u/bfa0e

Comment

I believe Tesco sell both phones.

Opr

Comment

...Surely to fuck one of the gunmen have not escaped, absolutely disaster if he has...The whole thing just looks like a clusterfuck of shite...

Comment

Anonymous getting in on it now saying they'll take revenge by shutting down jihadist websites.

People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                                                    Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                                                    https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

See Diesel has dropped to 1.19 in some places. Wonder would it go below the Euro.
                                                      Her sky-ness
                                                      © 5starpool

Comment

Originally posted by Sickpuppy View Post
                                                        Dennehy was the sherrif, McKinney was state police, great movie, even better book.

Comment

Originally posted by Gimmeabreak
                                                          (how) is it possible to play netflix on my TV? I am on UPC if that makes any difference?
                                                          Her sky-ness
                                                          © 5starpool

Comment

Marco Polo series is pretty decent imo. Not GOT good, but decent.

Also, is it only me or are Wham bars not half as fizzy as they were years ago??

Comment

(how) is it possible to play netflix on my TV? I am on UPC if that makes any difference?
                                                              Chromecast will work. Playstation or Xbox have it too. Or connect your laptop to the tv with HDMI.

Comment

Nice to see another balmy evening at the sportsground.

Comment

Nice to see another balmy evening at the sportsground.
                                                                  Connacht way below par though.
                                                                  "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
                                                                    Connacht way below par though.
                                                                    Decent use of the bbv there but +6 at h-t turning around into a gale is not a great result.
                                                                    "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

I found this interesting about the night the Berlin wall disappeared into history in 1989:
                                                                      When asked to predict the likely events of the future, John Simpson simply reminds people nobody foresaw the momentous events of 1989.

Comment

@ Gab - Chrome cast 40 euro.

Comment

Forget Chromecast.

Get yourself a MK808B+ http://www.gearbest.com/tv-box/pp_124593.html

And have a goose at the cousins to see what to do with it.

If you really want a Chromecast, get it from Wuaki.tv
                                                                          Last edited by Emmet; 09-01-15, 21:08.

Comment

Need a bitta help from the BBV.

Friend of mine is going for a job as Social Media Co-ordinator with a company out here and needs to get as many likes as possible on this page as part of some bullshit interview process.

If you have instagram, could you please search and follow 'WeAreBrewsters'? Be a big help to my mate and hugely appreciated by me.
                                                                            This may or may not be an original thought of my own.
                                                                            All efforts were made to make this thought original but with the abundance of thoughts in the world the originality of this thought cannot be guaranteed.
                                                                            The author is not liable for any issue arising from the platitudinous nature of this post.

Comment

Originally posted by Theresa View Post
                                                                              Need a bitta help from the BBV.

Friend of mine is going for a job as Social Media Co-ordinator with a company out here and needs to get as many likes as possible on this page as part of some bullshit interview process.

If you have instagram, could you please search and follow 'WeAreBrewsters'? Be a big help to my mate and hugely appreciated by me.
                                                                              He can buy some here for $2.97 per 100 likes

Edit :10000 for $66. Solid investment, don't think anyone on ipb has the pull to swing that many likes
                                                                              Last edited by Guest; 09-01-15, 21:22.

Comment

Originally posted by PSV58 View Post
                                                                                don't think anyone on ipb has the pull to swing that many likes
                                                                                Ah don't know about that, Hitch knows Duncan Stewart and Lord Sir Business knows Mattress Mick.

Comment

MO'L is box office.
                                                                                  I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

Originally posted by Lazare View Post
                                                                                    MO'L is box office.
                                                                                    Yeah its good stuff, glad he was on first so I don't have to watch the rest of it

Comment

Ethernet cable from your laptop/pc into your horizon box, wireless probably work also.
                                                                                      Then on your TV remote there should be an option to get to a screen where netflix is an option (its a blue HOME button on my LG tv). Click netflix, enter your username and password using your horizon remote (a chore for the stubby fingered like me).

Comment

Originally posted by PSV58 View Post
                                                                                        Yeah its good stuff, glad he was on first so I don't have to watch the rest of it
                                                                                        Love the new background, so original.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
                                                                                            Decent use of the bbv there but +6 at h-t turning around into a gale is not a great result.
                                                                                            Best team won for sure, Connacht scrum and lineout dreadful. Felt we may have been a little unlucky in spots but damn Scots worthy of the win. Was a great opportunity to put some distance between Connacht and both Scarlets and Edinburgh, Scarlets in particular have an easier run in after the 6N.

Comment

went back to SW after xmas to get the dreaded weigh in and was fairly happy with only putting up 1.5 pounds over the xmas. Their plan nearly becomes a way of life / habit after a while .

They have now changed the plan slightly, introducing a new "P" Protein plan. This cant be done every week though only a boost when needed

The normal plan:

Oh and my desert today 1.5 syns

According to our class Tues eve, GPs now in the uk are recommending obese patients attend SW. Its a great diet. Feel great in myself!
                                                                                              Last edited by SatNav; 09-01-15, 22:39.
                                                                                              Her sky-ness
                                                                                              © 5starpool

Comment

Strawberries in cocaine?

Doesn't seem very healthy to me.

Comment

Originally posted by 5starpool View Post
                                                                                                  Strawberries in cocaine?

Doesn't seem very healthy to me.
                                                                                                  half a meringue nest crushed , with vanilla yogurt. delish!

my coke days are long over
                                                                                                  Her sky-ness
                                                                                                  © 5starpool

Comment

Originally posted by SatNav View Post
                                                                                                    my coke days are long over
                                                                                                    Thanks be to feck. That was the Michelle I first met in Killarney a few years back. It was pretty scary!

Comment

Thanks be to feck. That was the Michelle I first met in Killarney a few years back. It was pretty scary!
                                                                                                      WTF I dont remember lol

Ah she dont need coke to be scary in fairness...... any drink will do
                                                                                                      Her sky-ness
                                                                                                      © 5starpool

Comment

WTF I dont remember lol

Ah she dont need coke to be scary in fairness...... any drink will do
                                                                                                        I think it was about 2.30 am and I said I was tired and going to go to bed (Friday night) and you said something like "ah no don't, take some coke, it's great stuff. I haven't slept since Wednesday".

I think it was 2010.

You came as a shock to the system I have to say as someone who had never met you before.

Comment

I think it was about 2.30 am and I said I was tired and going to go to bed (Friday night) and you said something like "ah no don't, take some coke, it's great stuff. I haven't slept since Wednesday".

I think it was 2010.

You came as a shock to the system I have to say as someone who had never met you before.
                                                                                                          oh Jaysus

ah fuck it I have no regrets, I am alive to tell to the tell. 2010/11 were mental poker yrs in fairness. party party. And funnily enough all the coke was free
                                                                                                          Her sky-ness
                                                                                                          © 5starpool

Comment

Ah I've come to appreciate you Michelle, scary drunk or sober. Not as much difference as most would assume either which is part of the craic.

Comment

Ah I've come to appreciate you Michelle, scary drunk or sober. Not as much difference as most would assume either which is part of the craic.
                                                                                                              aw thanks

shur I am what I am starpoo and I aint never gonna change. love me or hate me

ah heorr fuck the haters
                                                                                                              Her sky-ness
                                                                                                              © 5starpool

Comment

aw thanks

shur I am what I am starpoo and I aint never gonna change. love me or hate me

ah heorr fuck the haters
                                                                                                                lol

Comment

Originally posted by gorrrr72 View Post
                                                                                                                  lol
                                                                                                                  She is obviously from Ballina.

Comment

Been listening to a lot of Manu Chao lately, ever since discovering that Rolling Stone list. P E Esperanza is an awesome album, it's one long smooth multilingual bassing beat, Brazillian Portuguese, Spanish, French, Arabic, English. I've had it on loop since New Years Eve.

One tune in particular has caused a bit of a stir in the gaff, 'Papito', me, the missus and the bambito regularly bounce around the kitchen to it. It's become our tune.

I thought the lyrics were about a kid (Manu) growing up in a multilingual house, 'Ay Papito, Ay Mamita, la la la la...', all cozy and nice.

Googled it there.

Bout ridin

Manu Chao - Papito (Official Audio)Subscribe to Manu Chao’s channel : https://manuchao.lnk.to/ytsubSubscribe to Manu Chao’s official playlist : https://manuc...

Comment

Oh yeah coke and party rock n rollers, well I'm sitting here on a Friday night educating myself on the merits of wool socks and where best to buy them. Edgy stuff.

I have never really thought about socks before. I buy cheap crap and put holes in them very quickly. Never thought about different materials. But I will be spending more times wearing socks without footwear in non-home environment over the next while. So sock buying is needed. Wool blends appears to be a good idea.

Does anyone who will admit to knowing anything about this feel like recommending a wool blend sock product and where to get them. Bearing in mind I am not out to impress the world with my socks, so "impactful" is not a chief criterion.

Comment

Originally posted by CourierCollie View Post
                                                                                                                        You haven't shilled anything this much since PTSB. Do you have shares in it or something?

Kinda uncomfortable with the subject matter myself. That time always reminds me of the a strike around the same time, when my eldest brother spat on my dad on the picket line, calling him a scab. Obviously I didn't witness it, but it was not nice just knowing about it.
                                                                                                                        Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide To... View Post
                                                                                                                        I'm just so in love with the movie.
                                                                                                                        Finally got around to watching it. Realised I was lying about, the strike part bothering me. It was also the Gay part.

Reminds me so much about my 'coming out' which was literally 6 years after the time the film recounts. Totally freaked my mother out, and also lost a few friends. Made the utterly stupid decision to be USI's GL rights officer, as nobody else was out enough to do it.
                                                                                                                        Vaugely remember helping to construct a float in the Hirchfield Centre, for a Paddys day parade, must have been 1992. Got some rotten fruit and veg chucked at us, but it was some lols all the same.
                                                                                                                        Gone full 'Glinner' since June 2022.

Comment

Originally posted by hotspur View Post
                                                                                                                          Oh yeah coke and party rock n rollers, well I'm sitting here on a Friday night educating myself on the merits of wool socks and where best to buy them. Edgy stuff.

I have never really thought about socks before. I buy cheap crap and put holes in them very quickly. Never thought about different materials. But I will be spending more times wearing socks without footwear in non-home environment over the next while. So sock buying is needed. Wool blends appears to be a good idea.

Does anyone who will admit to knowing anything about this feel like recommending a wool blend sock product and where to get them. Bearing in mind I am not out to impress the world with my socks, so "impactful" is not a chief criterion.
                                                                                                                          surely 100% cotton is the way to go?

Athletes foot and all that! big sweaty woolly sock cant be good. Pennys all the way for me either way , always black always 3 quid for a five pack
                                                                                                                          Her sky-ness
                                                                                                                          © 5starpool

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X