X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tar.Aldarion View Post
    wtf is wrong with my clothes dryer, sounds like this

Also can it be used until I fix it?
    Sounds like a loose belt, shouldent do any damage to the motor or bearings.

The only thing i would watch for is a heat build up from the friction, it could burn...so maybe dont use it till fixed.
    This too shall pass.

Comment

It's a washer dryer so I can just alternate

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Originally posted by pokerhand View Post
          Thought I never type this but tech help needed, O mighty BBV.

Have a newish Samsung galaxy tab 4 (brought 4 months ago). When not plugged in the screen flickers and if really bad flickering the tablet should shut down. Not convinced it is a battery issue as this happens after a full charge also... However it appears fine if I keep it plugged in.

Tablet is white.
          Tablet is now refusing to work unless plugged. Tried a factory reset and it didn't help. Battery is saying 100% charged though . Is the tablet fucked?
          No beast so fierce but knows some touch of pity, but I know none, therefore am no beast.

Comment

Originally posted by oleras View Post
            American sniper was just amazing, oscar written all over it.

Unbroken on the other hand. Entertaining and they love the true stories, definitely the nod for best pic too.

SPOILER
            It just didnt go enough into the misery they went through, it was evident but visually i feel it needed more.
            found unbroken very underwhelming, and the lead just wasn't strong enough.

Comment

Hostage situation in France with charlie shooters.
              Hard to believe they were not in the wind before now
              People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
              Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
              https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

I http://m.independent.ie/business/per...-30893718.html

Public sector pension levy prob going to be abolished.avoid pain at all costs. Deny reality so grown adults can continue believing in fairy tales.Fucking scumcunts.

Comment

Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post
                  Hostage situation in France with charlie shooters.
                  Hard to believe they were not in the wind before now
                  Wonder if they hadn't left that ID card behind would the police have been on to them as quick. I'm surprised they got out of the city, I would have thought with all the surveillance apparatus in a modern city like Paris escape would be extremely difficult

Comment

Meanwhile in Nigeria
                    Horrific reports are coming out of Nigeria about a Boko Haram attack on the town of Baga in Borno State following their seizure of a neighboring military base on Saturday.

Nigeria’s militant Islamists have carried out a second attack on the key north-eastern town of Baga, an official has told the BBC.

Boko Haram fighters burnt down almost the entire town on Wednesday, after over-running a military base on Saturday, Musa Alhaji Bukar said.

Bodies lay strewn on Baga’s streets, amid fears that some 2,000 people had been killed in the raids, he added.
                    People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble

Comment

Originally posted by Lazare View Post
                      People like that don't go on the mission with their ID card in their side pocket and they certainly don't allow it to fall down beside the handbrake.
                      the ID was in the car when they borrowed/stole it.
                      Is that how you crash a wedding? yes it is, Bionic Barry, yes it is.

Comment

I wanna playa boardgame in town tonight (Lords of Waterdeep), anybody know any quiet our spots on a friday night?

Comment

I wanna playa boardgame in town tonight (Lords of Waterdeep), anybody know any quiet our spots on a friday night?
                          The Dragon m8.
                          X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                          Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Lol, Bieber before and after photoshop from those Calvin klein ads.http://instagram.com/p/xm5m4WyMbB/
                            Last edited by Guest; 09-01-15, 10:35.

Comment

Makes his back look silly. He is no Michael Owen.

Comment

HU Limit solved.
                                Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Cheltenham booked

Comment

2 men...
                                    Maybe a tad overkill?

Comment

Kay burley going to explode if she doesn't get some dead body footage soon. Definition of a gowlbag

Comment

Originally posted by PSV58 View Post
                                        Kay burley going to explode if she doesn't get some dead body footage soon. Definition of a gowlbag
                                        the literal worst.

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                                          What if someone works out it's optimal fold fold and adjusts?

Comment

Quick question for IT experts. When browsing on a MacBook using Windows through VMWare, is your Mac address traceable? If not, is there any other way to hide or change your mac address when browsing?

Comment

2 men...
                                              Maybe a tad overkill?
                                              They brought in Brodus Clay?

French TV (in English) Live news stream of the events. Link

Really hope the don't kill the guys and make Martyrs of them, let them rot in jail.

Comment

Originally posted by NewApproach View Post
                                                Quick question for IT experts. When browsing on a MacBook using Windows through VMWare, is your Mac address traceable? If not, is there any other way to hide or change your mac address when browsing?
                                                is the windows machine hosted on your local machine or a server? local machine uses the same network interface as your mac so yes it would be tracable.

Comment

Originally posted by Zod View Post
                                                  is the windows machine hosted on your local machine or a server? local machine uses the same network interface as your mac so yes it would be tracable.
                                                  Yeah local. I since learned that MAC addresses aren't an apple only thing as I originally thought so my question is probably a bit redundant now... Thanks.

Comment

you can mac spoof (fake mac)

Comment

you can mac spoof (fake mac)

Comment

Aha. .....The ultimate garment for any occasion. Lol
                                                        https://traxedo.ie/

Now you can jog to the ball.

Comment

Another hostage situation kicking off in Paris in a grocery store apparently.

Edit - A Jewish supermarket, natch.

Comment

Sky visibly salivating talking of a Mumbai-type massacare

Comment

0:55 -> 1:10

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

Another quick q, when using internet on your phone, is it traceable by device, SIM card/phone number, or both?

Comment

Sky visibly salivating talking of a Mumbai-type massacare
                                                                  Unless you are stuck in a waiting room where it is on and you can't reach the off button (or find a brick) there is really no excuse for watching sky news, ever.

I mean its like voluntarily reading the daily mail.

Comment

Another quick q, when using internet on your phone, is it traceable by device, SIM card/phone number, or both?
                                                                    Only via your telecom company... what is it you are trying to hide from?

Comment

Originally posted by Keane View Post
                                                                      Another hostage situation kicking off in Paris in a grocery store apparently.

Edit - A Jewish supermarket, natch.
                                                                      ...How many different attacks/hostage situations have there in the last couple of days?...would it be about 6?...
                                                                      ...Was reading before Christmas, about 3 attacks in 3 days, ...The country is really struggling right now...

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                                                                        Only via your telecom company... what is it you are trying to hide from?
                                                                        Different accounts with same bookies and want to isolate the accounts from each other as much as possible.
                                                                        Last edited by NewApproach; 09-01-15, 13:35.

Comment

Your phone will have an IP address
                                                                          that IP address is broadcast to the site you are visiting, that is all the outside world should see. This site for example can see your IP
                                                                          tracing it back will involve talking to the telecom company who will not hand anything over without a court order.

Comment

Different accounts with same bookies and want to isolate the accounts from each other as much as possible.
                                                                            Most companies go way beyond IP tracking with customer accounts.

Comment

only by IP, maybe device?
                                                                              but logical arguments could be made for different users.

Comment

Your phone will have an IP address
                                                                                that IP address is broadcast to the site you are visiting, that is all the outside world should see. This site for example can see your IP
                                                                                tracing it back will involve talking to the telecom company who will not hand anything over without a court order.
                                                                                Thanks. What about mac addresses?

Comment

Originally posted by Emmet View Post
                                                                                  Most companies go way beyond IP tracking with customer accounts.
                                                                                  Yeah I know which is why I need to see what can be done.

Comment

Yeah I know which is why I need to see what can be done.
                                                                                    I obviously can't say, but you'll get found easily enough if they look for it, pretty much no matter what you do, unless you can appear to be "two completely different and totally unrelated people" all the time.
                                                                                    Last edited by Emmet; 09-01-15, 13:43.

Comment

Originally posted by Emmet View Post
                                                                                      I obviously can't say, but you'll get found easily enough if they look for it, pretty much no matter what you do, unless you can appear to be "two completely different and totally people" all the time.
                                                                                      That's what I'm thinking is necessary alright.

Comment

If this was Moscow all the attackers would be dead by now and Sky saturation coverage would be n condemning the collataral damage

Comment

VPN's?

Comment

If you can beat what Iovation track it should be good enough to get past most checks.

Comment

Something else going on at the Trocadero centre beside the Eiffel tower

Comment

Something else going on at the Trocadero centre beside the Eiffel tower
                                                                                                False alarm

Comment

hello canvas have a 40% off sale...
                                                                                                  Her sky-ness
                                                                                                  © 5starpool

Comment

False alarm
                                                                                                    Turns out it was just a man in a stripy jumper with a necklace of garlic, cycling a bike while carrying a baguette. Sacre bleu!
                                                                                                    "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Gowlbag?

Had to google it and ...

Irish slang. Girl who is an absolute BOOT.neither attractive physically or with her personality.tends to scowl alot regardless of mood.along with absolute cunt probably the most offensive thing you can say to a girl.similar to geebag, but worse!

Comment

Originally posted by AndyFatBastard View Post
                                                                                                        Turns out it was just a man in a stripy jumper with a necklace of garlic, cycling a bike while carrying a baguette. Sacre bleu!
                                                                                                        it was the accordion and smoldering Gauloises

Comment

Thgt it was a good business move tbh.

Comment

Originally posted by TheDrunkenOne View Post
                                                                                                            Thgt it was a good business move tbh.

http://www.rte.ie/news/2015/0107/670801-pub-welfare/

local Independent TD Finian McGrath said it was a "gimmick".
                                                                                                            with observational skills like that finian's gonna go a long way

Comment

VPN's?
                                                                                                              Originally posted by bohsman View Post
                                                                                                              If you can beat what Iovation track it should be good enough to get past most checks.
                                                                                                              This is interesting, I wonder if they are really as smart as Emmet thinks they are?

Strikes me from a quick scan of their case studies and datasheet that in most cases as long as there are unrelated names and cards in use and log ins are kept consistent a VPN should be all you need but a mobile would also be fine.

They have this line in their spiel
                                                                                                              ASSOCIATIONS. Expose hidden relationships between
                                                                                                              apparently unrelated transactions, accounts and devices.
                                                                                                              Efficiently crack down on fraud rings.
                                                                                                              But I'd be very surprised if that would show up anything before they can see that both accounts are on the same bets

Comment

Will have to head to Diceys for 2.50 pints, used to be 2 quid.

Someone should do a similar promotion as the welfare one but brand it 'Well to do Wednesdays' 'Fancy cunce Fridays'.

Comment

Had a first "date" in Diceys when it was 2e a pop, that was lol times!

Comment

Less than 24 hours to the start of the Premier League Predictions Competition.
                                                                                                                    Lets do it. The power of duck compels you.

Details here.

Comment

From the Kauai EP available now -Download: http://smarturl.it/KauaiStream: http://smarturl.it/KauaistreamStream and download the STN MTN mixtape here: http:/...

new Childish Gambino track

Comment

inherent vice is one hell of a trip. i'll definitely be watching it again stoned out of my mind to make sure i catch everything i missed. big lebowskiesque in its delivery and mind fuck.

Comment

Had a first "date" in Diceys when it was 2e a pop, that was lol times!
                                                                                                                          Same, ordered 4 pints (2 with straws - for the lady) and a tray each time. Actually the barman got me a tray every time I came to the bar which was sound.

piapm8

peas in a pod m8

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X