This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by davepoke/her View Post
    That Liverpool thread on boards must be the most tilting read on the internet.
    Nope. The Gerrard retirement thread is. I followed it for a few days and was genuinely interested in the story but it just turned into childish bullshit fairly quick. Some of the United fans do the rest of us no favours with the shite they spout on social media. I enjoy a bit of banter and piss taking as much as the next man but some of the stuff there is just plain ridiculous. From both sets of fans.

Comment

Soccer Forum is a cesspool alright, good craic though if you just accept it as a place to get down and dirty with a bit of the old trollery.

Comment

Originally posted by davepoke/her View Post
        That Liverpool thread on boards must be the most tilting read on the internet.

I wander in from time to time but normally rarely get past a page or two. Some awful childish stuff.

The only person I have ever put on ignore (between here and there) is on that thread. Ironically enough he isn't that bad a poster its just that he puts capital letters in the most random places in his posts. Tilted me big time.

Comment

Name change please

Comment

Originally posted by Kim Huybrechts View Post
            Name change please
            You should keep the Kim though. Maybe try it with a Jong-Un after it?

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by ArmaniJeans View Post
                Soccer Forum is a cesspool alright, good craic though if you just accept it as a place to get down and dirty with a bit of the old trollery.
                Mods are too trigger happy for that craic. I generally stay away from the soccer forum unless I want tickets to a game.

Comment

Originally posted by careca View Post
                  I wander in from time to time but normally rarely get past a page or two. Some awful childish stuff.

The only person I have ever put on ignore (between here and there) is on that thread. Ironically enough he isn't that bad a poster its just that he puts capital letters in the most random places in his posts. Tilted me big time.
                  Does NTL Bell still post? His trolling of AH was masterful.

Comment

Ah, that must Be the One And only Raif Severance, very Tilting stuff Alright.

Never quite sure how its allowed, as its as bad as the old txt spk.

Comment

Originally posted by Denny Crane View Post
                      Does NTL Bell still post? His trolling of AH was masterful.
                      Haven't seen him in a while but I wouldn't be that regular there.

Comment

Cheap safe power?

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

BDO darts is a tough watch.

Comment

lol the two presenters on the BDO insta pointing out that Robbie Green beat Gary Anderson at the Grand Slam

Comment

Name change please
                              Negative. Not till a few weeks into the PL anyway. Avatar change incoming later.

If any of the lads take pity on you and change it, then I'll change it back.

Comment

Originally posted by KevIRL View Post
                                Negative. Not till a few weeks into the PL anyway. Avatar change incoming later.

I dislike the name tbf

Comment

Does everybody not get a "social welfare card"? I have one for over a decade. Cheapo drinks with the minks!

Comment

Oh this is so sweet. All teary eyed watching it lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VmmF_gRvG24
                                    Her sky-ness
                                    © 5starpool

Comment

Originally posted by TheDrunkenOne View Post
                                      Yup cheap and safe is what it is, do you think that this event changes that fact in some way?
                                      Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Cuil

C u in liz's
                                        X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                                        Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

The number one seed in the BDO has just missed 16 darts in a row at a double

Comment

Originally posted by Lord Sir Business View Post
                                            Cuil

C u in liz's
                                            It's The Blacker you amateur

Comment

The number one seed in the BDO has just missed 16 darts in a row at a double
                                              Not trying to defend it or anything but didn't Taylor miss 8 or 9 at double 8 last night (in the one leg)?

Comment

Someone fuck Colin Murray off that balcony. Cringey bastard.

Comment

Not trying to defend it or anything but didn't Taylor miss 8 or 9 at double 8 last night (in the one leg)?
                                                  18 in a row, that's 18.

Comment

Originally posted by Percy007 View Post
                                                    Someone fuck Colin Murray off that balcony. Cringey bastard.
                                                    Remember when he did the EPT the cunt

Comment

Was convinced to take few days after Christmas up home as I dont really take much time off.

I have now cleaned the carpets in the house, sorted all the recycling, went for a walk, washed the dog, have another load of washing on and cleaned up after lunch. While quite a productive morning it has to be said am now board as fuck.

trying to decide what to do with my afternoon and it's pretty tied with a longer walk and drinking gin. I now understand why people go mad when they retire.

Comment

did SatNav get another name change?? ^^^

Comment

whiplash is finally available in the usual places. Fantastic little movie. Gives you a music induced high!

Comment

Originally posted by RichieM View Post
                                                            Was convinced to take few days after Christmas up home as I dont really take much time off.

I have now cleaned the carpets in the house, sorted all the recycling, went for a walk, washed the dog, have another load of washing on and cleaned up after lunch. While quite a productive morning it has to be said am now board as fuck.

trying to decide what to do with my afternoon and it's pretty tied with a longer walk and drinking gin. I now understand why people go mad when they retire.
                                                            Have a wank?
                                                            "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Originally posted by Emmet View Post
                                                              did SatNav get another name change?? ^^^
                                                              Be careful

Comment

Originally posted by KevIRL View Post

Comment

Going to stay here for a bit.

Take a boat load of ginseng and basically turn into either the Dalai Lama or else Jack Torrance.

(re purposed railway carriage)
                                                                  Last edited by Emmet; 05-01-15, 16:02.

Comment

thank you martin & smurph for the kind words . Today i fight the malady that has haunted man since the emancipation of wimmin ->Manflu. For the 1st time in my life I left a half full eddie rockets plate behind me. I shall spend the rest of the day wanting that plate back. Happy new Year and see you at the tables. Brownie points withstanding.

Comment

Gone full 'Glinner' since June 2022.

Comment

Originally posted by SonofSolsks View Post
                                                                        thank you martin & smurph for the kind words . Today i fight the malady that has haunted man since the emancipation of wimmin ->Manflu. For the 1st time in my life I left a half full eddie rockets plate behind me. I shall spend the rest of the day wanting that plate back. Happy new Year and see you at the tables. Brownie points withstanding.
                                                                        We should do doggy bags more for these occasions.
                                                                        This too shall pass.

Comment

Just started on code academy yesterday. How long till I can get up at the summit with one of those headset microphones and get my balls licked by Irish tech journos?

Comment

Hybrects.jpg
                                                                            His rival it seems, had broken his dreams,By stealing the girl of his fancy.Her name was Magill, and she called herself Lil,But everyone knew her as Nancy.

Comment

Have no interests? I don't think I could ever be bored if I never worked a day.

Comment

Have to love that the leaflet there calls marriage a "scarament".

Lol scaraments
                                                                                You are technically correct...the best kind of correct
                                                                                World Record Holder for Long Distance Soul Reads: May 7th 2011

Comment

I wonder if they spend a lot of time recording and cataloging sounds of sodomy.
                                                                                  Is that how you crash a wedding? yes it is, Bionic Barry, yes it is.

Comment

Originally posted by Zod View Post
                                                                                    I wonder if they spend a lot of time recording and cataloging sounds of sodomy.
                                                                                    Careful now, and don't try googling it. Some bizarre results[emoji6]
                                                                                    Gone full 'Glinner' since June 2022.

Comment

Originally posted by CourierCollie View Post
                                                                                      They will have young wans tugging on bell ends all over the nation.
                                                                                      Happiness is not a goal; it is a by-product. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

Originally posted by CourierCollie View Post
                                                                                        Careful now, and don't try googling it. Some bizarre results[emoji6]
                                                                                        Did we see the recent grapefruit video?
                                                                                        NSFW.

All fairly banal til 2:42, then epic. Definitely needs sound, but nsfw sound.

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

Originally posted by Kayroo View Post
                                                                                          Have to love that the leaflet there calls marriage a "scarament".

Lol scaraments
                                                                                          ^^never been married obv.

No typo there imo
                                                                                          "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Originally posted by Tar.Aldarion View Post
                                                                                            Have no interests? I don't think I could ever be bored if I never worked a day.
                                                                                            Course I have interests just none of them are in my parents house in Sligo, mid week with incredibly slow broadband.

Think I am just a bit itchy after lazing around eating and drinking all the festive season and now everyone else has gone back to work or their respective continents and I'm still hanging round. Don't even have a gym membership here.

Also am well aware of my interests and boardom distractions which as it turns out I have neither of here.

Comment

Course I have interests just none of them are in my parents house in Sligo, mid week with incredibly slow broadband..
                                                                                              Give Aine a shout for entertainment.
                                                                                              "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Will any old micro USB chargers do? IE any cheap shite off Amazon. Or should I pay more than a tenor for one? Nexus 5 phone

Comment

Originally posted by Silver-Tiger View Post
                                                                                                  Will any old micro USB chargers do? IE any cheap shite off Amazon. Or should I pay more than a tenor for one? Nexus 5 phone
                                                                                                  Pound shop
                                                                                                  Her sky-ness
                                                                                                  © 5starpool

Comment

Anyone watch that BT Sport Doc about The Crazy Gang, and if so, how was it? I think they've just about shoved it down my throat enough to make me want to watch it.

Comment

Some USB cables have higher capacities and will charge your phone faster.

Comment

Originally posted by Denny Crane View Post
                                                                                                        Some USB cables have higher capacities and will charge your phone faster.
                                                                                                        Cables are cables. The charger is what matters.
                                                                                                        "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Fraid not bucko, different wires have different gauges and different quality. All the charge from the big ass charger won't get through

Some are so bad as to not charge much at all. I have to use specific usb cables at work sometimes.
                                                                                                          You need 28/24AWG micro USB cable to push 2Amp etc. Cable length matters too. It boils down to voltage drop I guess, less current.
                                                                                                          Last edited by Tar.Aldarion; 05-01-15, 19:22.

Comment

How did the laudable goal of getting people to be more understanding about mental health turn into the current torrent of " look at me, I'm depressed" posts on social media. I'm really not convinced that laying your soul bare on facebook for the world to see is a good idea in the medium to long term for someone who is depressed. Once the likes and the "so brave" platitudes wear off what are you left with? Sure if you have achieved in the business world or have an all Ireland medal in your back pocket you might spin that Facebook post up into being an official mental health talking head in the media or sell a few extra copies of the book that coincidentally was released at the same time you decided to be so "brave" but I would guess the majority with serious depression don't have the shield of sporting or business success two to retreat to if the reaction isn't all they hoped it would be.

Comment

Oh you can also double the speed some things charge at by shorting two wires, which is pretty sick (you remove the data capability and only use it for charging). In the end it's the charging circuit of the device that decides how fast it charges, and the resources have to get there, only, which is why big chargers are pointless.
                                                                                                              Last edited by Tar.Aldarion; 05-01-15, 19:34.

Comment

phillo.jpg

Comment

Anyone know where I might find a stream for the Burnley Spurs game?

Comment

Originally posted by Fuzzy Logic View Post
                                                                                                                    Anyone know where I might find a stream for the Burnley Spurs game?
                                                                                                                    here

Comment

some unit up front for the Dons
                                                                                                                      People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                                                                                                                      Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                                                                                                                      https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Originally posted by AndyFatBastard View Post
                                                                                                                        Cables are cables. The charger is what matters.
                                                                                                                        I have a wire that takes 5 hours to charge my nexus 5 and another that does it n on 90 minus. Same charging head.

Comment

Originally posted by ArmaniJeans View Post
                                                                                                                          Did we see the recent grapefruit video?
                                                                                                                          NSFW.

All fairly banal til 2:42, then epic. Definitely needs sound, but nsfw sound.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oM2PwriqOjc
                                                                                                                          Teletubbies (TV Program), blow job, black, black woman, v4c
                                                                                                                          People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                                                                                                                          Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                                                                                                                          https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X