Clear All

Get well soon

Her sky-ness
    © 5starpool

Comment

Originally posted by SatNav View Post
      Get well soon

Great minds madam.

So as above, CHD has taken ill and is laid up in a hospital bed this eve. Terrible headaches, puking for days, blackouts. It could be IPB withdrawl symptoms, it could be meningitis, could be that he is a bit soft, either way he has a bad old dose and let's hope he gets well soon.

If anyone would like to sign a get well card, then just post your messages of good will here and I will add them or you can do it yourself and repost the card.

Ta.

Last edited by Lord Sir Banter; 24-12-14, 01:00.
      X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
      Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
        Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
        https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide To... View Post
          So how has everyone been? Any stories?
          Got taxi-ed home by Albanian dude. Out-historied him with Ottoman and Hoxha knowledge.

Did get destroyed on lack of Status Quo greatest hits. FML.
          "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

That Sony film is almost certainly horribly unfunny.

Comment

Comment

[/QUOTE]
                Her sky-ness
                © 5starpool

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
                  Got taxi-ed home by Albanian dude. Out-historied him with Ottoman and Hoxha knowledge.
                  Did I ever mention the Romanian taxi driver I had one time somewhere in Europe who was from Transylvania who confidently informed me that Dracula was the creation of the American director Francis Ford Coppola.

Comment

The cat thing reminded me about a tale my dear departed Dad told me which happened about 50+ years ago.

He was in the woods/outside somewhere when he came across a cat caught in a snare. He went to free it and it sunk its teeth and claws into his arm so he pick up a lump of wood and killed the feker.

Life was simple then without the moral complications

Comment

Now it's Xmas for a couple of days at least
                      airport, lol

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Breakfast roll to celebrate?

The local store now offers to cut the manky fat off the side of the bacon in their brekkie roll service. Spar is doomed when that becomes more widely known.

Doomed.
                          Leave the fat - cut the bread roll!

Eurospar did my a salad with two boiled eggs, 4 slices of bacon, multiple choices of cheese and 5 or 6 different salads. 4.75 cost. Winner.

I also had a clatter of chicken wings for the protein like.
                          ‘IF YOU had not committed great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you.” Genghis Khan

Comment

Comment

Breakfast roll to celebrate?

The local store now offers to cut the manky fat off the side of the bacon in their brekkie roll service. Spar is doomed when that becomes more widely known.

Doomed.
                              Headed straight for the train. Day like this require me to home make the breakfast when I get to Sligo
                              airport, lol

Comment

The breakfast roll game in the country had gone to shite tbf.
                                airport, lol

Comment

Happy Christmas fuckers. But first a day in work to contend with. By day I mean two hours of course.

Hope everyone has a good one.

Also best wishes to chd, sounds nasty

Comment

I've eaten breakfast rolls all over Ireland and without doubt, bias aside, gods own county just leaves everywhere else trailing in its wake

Comment

Ger's Deli in Ballyfermot wins at breakie rolls. Worth the extra 20 mins drive.

Comment

What did Adam say on the day before Christmas Day?

It's Christmas Eve.

(Massive hole in this jokes plot.)
                                        Happiness is not a goal; it is a by-product. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

Originally posted by Jibzzzz View Post
                                          Ger's Deli in Ballyfermot wins at breakie rolls. Worth the extra 20 mins drive.
                                          It's the price of the required vest that puts me off
                                          airport, lol

Comment

Originally posted by Wombatman View Post
                                            What did Adam say on the day before Christmas Day?

It's Christmas Eve.

(Massive hole in this jokes plot.)
                                            What goes "Oh Oh Oh"?
                                            SPOILER
                                            Santa walking backwards

Comment

Comment

Can't even think what I have to get done today! Just back from the outlaws (sorry Tony lol) and still got so much to do. None bar pick up the turkey crown to do with Christmas though as we been sorted ages.

Going to make a list and check it twice....

Merry Christmas to you all and I hope you all have a fan dabby double dosey day tomorrow. Will be weird for you that had your first child this year as all things change once they come around. This year it will be trying to plan dinner round feeds and next year stopping them pull the balls of the tree!

See you all on the flipside

Get well soon CHD

Comment

Originally posted by Lord Finkel View Post
                                                  I've eaten breakfast rolls all over Ireland and without doubt, bias aside, gods own county just leaves everywhere else trailing in its wake
                                                  Wouldn't doubt that, you wear them well))

Comment

Some going on the kids front at that age.

Also:

Add in her partner's presumed €200 or so as he is unemployed too and we're up to €600 a week, or have I miscalculated? Housing allowance on top of that.

So, not only is the partner trying to find a job, but he'll need to find one for about €60,000 to be about the same off after tax.

Tough ask...

Although its reasonably impressive that she has got to about a €60k pretax salary by the age of 23.
                                                    60k per year is a good bit more than around 2500 a month, especially with 2 tax free allowances if they were to get married. They'd also get to keep a good chunk of the 400 as well surely?

Comment

Awesome

Adrian Grenier, Kevin Connolly, Jerry Ferrara, Kevin Dillon and Jeremy Piven star in ENTOURAGE, in theaters June 5th! https://facebook.com/Entouragehttp://en...
                                                      People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble

Comment

Comment

Also:

Add in her partner's presumed €200 or so as he is unemployed too and we're up to €600 a week, or have I miscalculated? Housing allowance on top of that.

So, not only is the partner trying to find a job, but he'll need to find one for about €60,000 to be about the same off after tax.

Tough ask...

Although its reasonably impressive that she has got to about a €60k pretax salary by the age of 23.
                                                          You would think out of all that money and probably a medical card they would think of contraception, ffs ridiculous.
                                                          Her sky-ness
                                                          © 5starpool

Comment

Where's the 402 coming from? SW + CB?

Comment

Free Irish times sub for those into that kind of thing

Comment

Sensationalisation by the Indo. That room clearly has 2 beds.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by eamonhonda View Post
                                                                      Took me a bit of using both but I'm pretty sure I'm converted at this stage
                                                                      Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                                                                      I find it great for clearing out all the shiet but I still look at the old one more often when on the move.
                                                                      It seems more like a tool for dealing with mail than for browsing it.
                                                                      Its remarkably good at categorising everything into the right places.
                                                                      When first using Inbox I archived all my gmail stuff which I kinda didn't want to do, like the snooze feature/reminder. Just getting use to the category feature has thrown me for a loop as I'm just use to having everything laid out but will stick with gmail, do like the integration into Google Now with my flight details etc.

Originally posted by dobman88 View Post
                                                                      Finally got around to this. Just finished it. Any music fan or documentary fan that hasn't seen it. Get on it. One of the most amazing programmes I have ever seen!! Fantastically done and an amazing story.
                                                                      Cool beans.
                                                                      "you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

Originally posted by Gimmeabreak
                                                                        Christmas Edition of The Final Furlong Podcast is now available for your consumption. Just click on the link you filthy animals.

http://www.theirishfield.ie/the-fina...pecial-171639/
                                                                        ...One of the best so far, good crack to listen to...

Comment

Ah the season of good will to all men. Fucking mooching homeless mothers!

Comment

I wonder if they all have different fathers or is her "Partner " the father of all the kids. If not is she/the social pursuing the dead beat dads for maintenance.

Comment

Originally posted by Fiery Wasabi View Post
                                                                              I wonder if they all have different fathers or is her "Partner " the father of all the kids. If not is she/the social pursuing the dead beat dads for maintenance.
                                                                              Got to be at least 2 dads, one of the kids looks mixed race.
                                                                              Profit before people.

Comment

4 kids by 23. That's living the dream right there.

Comment

Originally posted by Fiery Wasabi View Post
                                                                                  She's probably getting a sneaky few quid from the other fathers aswell, she's on 1k a week tax free

Comment

She's probably selling drugs on the side also, shes making 1.5k a week tax free.

Comment

...

Comment

And moonlighting with the kids as 5/8ths of Snow White and the 7 dwarves so that's about 5 k a week
                                                                                        Last edited by Fiery Wasabi; 24-12-14, 14:42.

Comment

I heard she scooped the euro millions

Comment

Originally posted by Denny Crane View Post
                                                                                            I heard she scooped the euro millions
                                                                                            Just 3 numbers out of 6 in the bookies, handy 5k though
                                                                                            airport, lol

Comment

Headed into town to do the christmas shopping. Wonder will it be mental.

Tempted to bust chad out of hospital and stick him in tge fitz cash game.

Also:

Tough ask...

It'd be reduced unless they are living apart, and if so, it can't be included as hers.

Originally posted by SatNav View Post
                                                                                              You would think out of all that money and probably a medical card they would think of contraception, ffs ridiculous.
                                                                                              Maybe she likes kids.

Comment

Felt myself falling into an infinite loop in Boots earlier, aimlessly retraipsing the aisles clutching two items from their "3 for 2, cheapest free" range fruitlessly hunting for a third item that a) someone might appreciate and b) whose price didn't make a mockery of the economics of the '3 for 2, cheapest free' offer.

Comment

ISS passing over at 17:19 if anyone wants to pretend to kids that its the S man.

Comment

Originally posted by zuutroy View Post
                                                                                                    ISS passing over at 17:19 if anyone wants to pretend to kids that its the S man.
                                                                                                    Read that initially as superman. May have started on the sloe gin to early.

Comment

Originally posted by RichieM View Post
                                                                                                      Read that initially as superman. May have started on the sloe gin to early.
                                                                                                      Sure you can tell people it's Superman but they might take the gin off you then.

Comment

...

Comment

...

Comment

Saw it while walking the dog there. Great excitement from various kiddies!

Comment

Obv he was only routing over Ireland to a place where it's midnight.

Comment

Saw it while walking the dog there. Great excitement from various kiddies!
                                                                                                                Any reaction from the dog?

Comment

Any reaction from the dog?
                                                                                                                  She took a shit. Didn't evince any great wonderment.

As a sidebar, what do people consider to be acceptable dog-pooping etiquette? I just let herself shit away but try to steer her towards grass rather than pavement. No scooping of said poop. Acceptable or one step from Hitler?

Comment

...

Comment

RTE has already reported that Santa is arriving around midnight, so that could backfire with the more news-savvy <5 year olds
                                                                                                                      Another flyover at 7pm.

Comment

She took a shit. Didn't evince any great wonderment.

As a sidebar, what do people consider to be acceptable dog-pooping etiquette? I just let herself shit away but try to steer her towards grass rather than pavement. No scooping of said poop. Acceptable or one step from Hitler?
                                                                                                                        Worse than Hitler... Any owner who lets their dog shite in a public place without picking it up should be made to shoot the dog themselves in front of their children and then be banned from owning a dog for life.
                                                                                                                        Turning millions into thousands

Comment

...

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X