Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gunna go shopping in Newbridge. Might pop in for a pint later if ye form a group.
    X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
    Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

60 Mins of Lo Fi Pop, House, Techno and Electronica to keep warm to during the cold winter nights. Four Tet, James Holden, Nicolas Jaar etc.

60 Mins of Lo Fi Pop, House, Techno and Electronica to keep warm to during the cold winter grinding. Four Tet, James Holden, Nicolas Jaar etc.

Comment

Originally posted by shrapnel View Post
        UK won't give you a UK licence unless you prove you've been living there for over 3 months (or 6, can't remember).
        Get one of these?

An international driving permit allows you to drive in foreign countries without further tests or applications. Find out how to apply for a permit, the costs involved and those countries in which you can use your permit.
        "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

ok we can get 4 coupons each, thats a good night

Comment

Originally posted by Tar.Aldarion View Post
            ok we can get 4 coupons each, thats a good night
            http://www.grabone.ie/dublin/harrys-on-the-green-30

Valid from Jan 1, 2015
            Expires Mar 13, 2015
            Limit: 4 for you and 4 gifts for others
            Subject to availability. Must be used in 1 visit. Excludes Champagne-based cocktails & shots. No refunds/cash back. Deal valid seven days a week 11.30am-9.30pm only. Max. 1 coupon per group/table per night. Must be over 18yrs with valid ID. Not valid with other offers or GrabOne coupons.
            See the rules that apply to all deals

Comment

Up the butt ........NSFW

https://www.facebook.com/pages/MidWe...17622831832879
              http://mayopubpoker.com/

Comment

These lads dressed up as a selection box for the 12 pubs of Christmas:

"I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Going to see the hobbit tonight. Is it better watching in 3D or standard?

Comment

Originally posted by dobman88 View Post
                    Going to see the hobbit tonight. Is it better watching in 3D or standard?
                    Nothing is better in 3d

Comment

Nothing is better in 3d
                      Real life and ct scans are.
                      Gone full 'Glinner' since June 2022.

Comment

Nothing is better in 3d

Comment

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
                          Exception that confirms the rule. the only good thing was the 3d, the film itself was absolute garbage.

Comment

Gravity must have been OK in 3D...because I enjoyed it in the cinema then when I watched it subsequently I realised it was the worst film ever.

Comment

Give chez max a call. Pretty sure they stock some. Otherwise, small chance donnybrook fair or wilde and green might have some.
                              Good tip sir, Chez Max can supply. Really is the nut food on a cold winter's evening.
                              "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

11 minutes left and I need just one team to score on my five match btts accum for €800, never going to happen....

Comment

Standing room only here at the IPBeers.
                                  X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                                  Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Originally posted by darwinatemyhamster View Post
                                    11 minutes left and I need just one team to score on my five match btts accum for €800, never going to happen....
                                    Don't leave us hanging.......

Comment

Originally posted by Lord Sir Business View Post
                                      Standing room only here at the IPBeers.
                                      Where are yiz? I must be blind.

Comment

I wonder what its like?

As 2014 comes to a close, let me by the first to say that I hope you had an absolutely amazing year! I hope you had lots of fun, accomplished lots...

Comment

Originally posted by Percy007 View Post
                                          Don't leave us hanging.......
                                          Metz couldn't find the net against Monaco.

Comment

Originally posted by darwinatemyhamster View Post
                                            Metz couldn't find the net against Monaco.
                                            Useless bastards, it's their home form that's decent too.

Comment

Originally posted by Percy007 View Post
                                              Useless bastards, it's their home form that's decent too.
                                              It was the one tie I laboured over, I was more concerned about Monaco scoring. Tossed a virtual coin in the end to include this match. Obv lost!

Comment

Heard an interesting one earlier. Without using Google:

Who is the youngest player to win a Premier League medal?

Answers in a spoiler for lols sake.

Comment

SPOILER
                                                  Guesses
                                                  Giggs
                                                  Rooney
                                                  Clichy
                                                  People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                                                  Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                                                  https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Have no idea...

When say premier league, you are automatically excluding anybody before '92, i imagine?... Damn you sky and your belief that football didn't exist before '92.

I'm guessing if you found it interesting then it must be a man utd player

SPOILER
                                                    kolo toure
                                                    No beast so fierce but knows some touch of pity, but I know none, therefore am no beast.

Comment

SPOILER
                                                      Walcott?
                                                      Last edited by Wesley Harms; 20-12-14, 21:51. Reason: Lol it's Clichy I think

Comment

Originally posted by pokerhand View Post
                                                        Have no idea...

When say premier league, you are automatically excluding anybody before '92, i imagine?... Damn you sky and your belief that football didn't exist before '92.

I'm guessing if you found it interesting then it must be a man utd player

SPOILER
                                                        kolo toure
                                                        Yeah it was on the radio I heard it and it was just PL, not titles. The guy who had to answer didn't get it right anyway. He answered Giggs which would probably be most peoples default guess tbf.

Comment

SPOILER
                                                          cesc ?

Comment

Originally posted by Pat Mustard View Post
                                                            Long story short got offered a job in Canada, British Colombia to be a exact, apparently a full Irish license isn't recognised over there and you have to sit a test. But a UK license is valid, Commern Riches innit bruv,but anywho is it possible to transfer a license without taking a spin over the pond or do I just suck it up and get the €50 flight?
                                                            Pretty sure in order to swap your licence here you have to have had it for at least 12 months previous , so swapping for a uk licence will be useless to you anyway .

Comment

Answer.
                                                              SPOILER
                                                              DP nailed it with his guesses. I guessed Nasri myself but it was Clichy.

Comment

Ahem think I got it also

Comment

Fever Tree tonic water. Revelatory.
                                                                  "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Originally posted by Lord Finkel View Post
                                                                    Ahem think I got it also
                                                                    Pfft, realising Walcott is a silly guess and reading DP's spoiler doesn't count!

Comment

Just went to print tickets on Ticketmaster for gig tomorrow and it says I selected standard mail for delivery which is odd cos never do but must have for some reason. Anyway no tics were were received and the says on acc 'tickets being processed'. Any chance of getting in if rock up with printed receipt? Their customers services obv not working tomorrow

Also, Eagles sigh
                                                                      Last edited by ghostface; 20-12-14, 23:40.

Comment

i think there's post tomorrow

Comment

Gone Girl, wowzers, really impressed with that flick, very enjoyable.

Under the skin. Not so much,
                                                                          SPOILER
                                                                          as entertainment, it took me 3 days to watch it, did not grab me whatsoever, i would even go so far as to call it preachy, consumerism is killing us and how we need to look harder at what we are doing to both us and the earth and how we need to empathise more. Drivel.
                                                                          This too shall pass.

Comment

My 3rd & final clip from the superb Waterboys show at Dublin's Convention Centre last night - "How Long Will I Love You" ; this one features Mike Scott and A...
                                                                            This too shall pass.

Comment

This too shall pass.

Comment

Mike Scott, Steve Wickham and Anto Thistlethwaite did reunite for a one-off 3-man show, titled STRANGE BOAT 2012, in the Waterboys' spiritual home of SPIDDAL...
                                                                                This too shall pass.

Comment

Originally posted by ghostface View Post
                                                                                  Just went to print tickets on Ticketmaster for gig tomorrow and it says I selected standard mail for delivery which is odd cos never do but must have for some reason. Anyway no tics were were received and the says on acc 'tickets being processed'. Any chance of getting in if rock up with printed receipt? Their customers services obv not working tomorrow

Also, Eagles sigh
                                                                                  Turn up with receipt, the card you used to book and ID. Should be ok. That worked for me before once.

Comment

Forgot my Dec18th Kirsty McColl video.
                                                                                    14 years, RIP hero.

Comment

Originally posted by ArmaniJeans View Post
                                                                                      Forgot my Dec18th Kirsty McColl video.
                                                                                      14 years, RIP hero.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pa3FwO1Tx-M
                                                                                      She pull you from a canal or something ?
                                                                                      This too shall pass.

Comment

Originally posted by oleras View Post
                                                                                        She pull you from a canal or something ?
                                                                                        Very tragic in a non rock-and-roll way - pushing her kid out of the way of a millionaires speedboat so as to take the hit herself. Then the millionaire getting a lackey to claim he was the one driving and escaping any jail.
                                                                                        Was probably on an emotional buzz when the story broke and it stuck with me.

Comment

Under the skin. Not so much,
                                                                                          SPOILER
                                                                                          as entertainment, it took me 3 days to watch it, did not grab me whatsoever, i would even go so far as to call it preachy, consumerism is killing us and how we need to look harder at what we are doing to both us and the earth and how we need to empathise more. Drivel.
                                                                                          Gone girl was in bits. Promised a lot but was all over the place imo.

Comment

cuntz.

Sickpuppy is good craic. Hotspur is taller than you would think. Denny Crane is Denny Crane. Rigger is Rigger.

Comment

Fuck....being my usual lazy self am now just started packing for Baja. Bus leaves in 4 hours and is a 45 mins taxi drive away, which l haven't book as am relying on Uber, but since leaving at 3am my time I have forgotten Xmas parties so getting taxi may not be that easy. Top of that, have left passport in work (I think!) so have to pick that up on way. Be grand ted... What could possibly go wrong

Anyhow am out now for two weeks.

See u all on the other side!
                                                                                              No beast so fierce but knows some touch of pity, but I know none, therefore am no beast.

Comment

Originally posted by 5starpool View Post
                                                                                                Gone girl was in bits. Promised a lot but was all over the place imo.
                                                                                                Yeah it was ok but had lots of holes in it and I didn't like it as much as I hoped. I watched The Guest the other night and thought it was better. I didn't know anything about it before watching it. Goes a bit mad for the last 30 mins but still worth a watch

Comment

Originally posted by AndyFatBastard View Post
                                                                                                  cuntz.

Sickpuppy is good craic. Hotspur is taller than you would think. Denny Crane is Denny Crane. Rigger is Rigger.
                                                                                                  so annoyed I missed this
                                                                                                  People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                                                                                                  Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                                                                                                  https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

What a great start to the day.... Himself just won 1k on the lotto. 3 numbers out of 6 in the bookies
                                                                                                    Her sky-ness
                                                                                                    © 5starpool

Comment

Originally posted by SatNav View Post
                                                                                                      What a great start to the day.... Himself just won 1k on the lotto. 3 numbers out of 6 in the bookies
                                                                                                      Just scooped the 300/1 for 3 numbers(incl bonus number) myself last night in pp for the irish lotto for the first time!. Figured if i can land the IPO winner at 500/1 i may as well keep shooting high. My one shot today is 'Curragh Na Gold' in the 2.50 Thurles 12/1.

I dont know what bet himself did but 5 numbers is the most you can select in the bookies lotto afaik.

Comment

Ouch

[VINE]OX12P360xI7[/VINE]

Comment

nice patch of blood oh the post.

Comment

Originally posted by rounders123 View Post
                                                                                                            Just scooped the 300/1 for 3 numbers(incl bonus number) myself last night in pp for the irish lotto for the first time!. Figured if i can land the IPO winner at 500/1 i may as well keep shooting high. My one shot today is 'Curragh Na Gold' in the 2.50 Thurles 12/1.

I dont know what bet himself did but 5 numbers is the most you can select in the bookies lotto afaik.
                                                                                                            Shhhuuuuuuussssssssh, if the man tells the woman he won a grand, dont get all colombo on it, he won a grand
                                                                                                            Last edited by Guest; 21-12-14, 15:13.

Comment

Originally posted by SatNav View Post
                                                                                                              ...Heard some guy won 4k on the lotto...3 numbers out od 6 In the bookies...

Comment

...If Liverpool can get a striker fit they'd be quite dangerous...Actually playing some really nice football today, and Adam LLananananananlla is having a very exciting game...

Comment

Originally posted by Tar.Aldarion View Post
                                                                                                                  nice patch of blood oh the post.
                                                                                                                  That's the other football dude's hand.

Comment

Originally posted by luckforsome View Post
                                                                                                                    ...If Liverpool can get a striker fit they'd be quite dangerous...Actually playing some really nice football today, and Adam LLananananananlla is having a very exciting game...
                                                                                                                    ...So well deserved...they needed that before half time...

Comment

Originally posted by luckforsome View Post
                                                                                                                      ...So well deserved...they needed that before half time...
                                                                                                                      ...Jasus Christ, Rogers will fucking flip...

Comment

Great result for United after their draw yesterday. Cheers Skrtel

Comment

Great result for United after their draw yesterday. Cheers Skrtel
                                                                                                                          I honestly dont know what to make of you....

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X