This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Denny, we need a staking thread...
    X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
    Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Andy Lee World Champ! (Was prob 5-0 down on cards when it was stopped)

Connacht win in France!

Good Saturday!

Comment

great stuff from Andy Lee.

Do Irish sportspeople really overperform when underdogs, or is it just selective memory? And do we make up for it by underperforming when favourites? Someone should do a study.
        Poker Podcast Playlist

Comment

That right hand punch so quick 3 secs in you can't really see it in normal speed.
          Last edited by The Situation; 14-12-14, 05:50.
          Profit before people.

Comment

Originally posted by CourierCollie View Post
            Have never got the whiskey is more bad than other spirits. It's all mostly just strong alcohol.
            Fairly convinced whiskey is 'worse' than, say, gin or rum. Obviously have no evidence of the scientific kind to back this up.
            "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide To... View Post
                      Have emailed the wife an apology about the sick pools on the floor and, to lighten the mood, wished her a happy Christmas *fingers crossed*
                      I got sick in my sleep a week back and the mattress was soaked through, the smell is still horrific enough after many online 'tips'.. So I reckon you should have lead with 'it could be worse' and sent a pic of my mattress
                      Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by mdoug View Post
                          I got sick in my sleep a week back and the mattress was soaked through, the smell is still horrific enough after many online 'tips'.. So I reckon you should have lead with 'it could be worse' and sent a pic of my mattress
                          I have this one weird little tip that is 100% effective for getting rid of that puked on smell out of a mattress

SPOILER
                          Fuck it out and buy a new fucking mattress FFS!
                          Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Comment

I hate the way them young foreign housekeeping lasses make all the bangs and whistle screeching noises after they quietly enter the hotel room to an unwelcome sight rather than give you a shot at dignity by properly announcing their impending entrance

Comment

If your mattress pic could arrive by the time I land that would be amazing.
                                Will check sent pics on whatsapp there and post it if I find it.

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                                I have this one weird little tip that is 100% effective for getting rid of that puked on smell out of a mattress

SPOILER
                                Fuck it out and buy a new fucking mattress FFS!
                                Moving away in less than a month and won't be around for christmas or new years so I'd feel it's a bit pointless to invest in someone else's future comfort but wanted a temporary solution for myself
                                Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Jaysus Andy Lee has some disgraceful amount of heart!!
                                  "Worldly wisdom teaches that it is better for reputation to fail conventionally than to succeed unconventionally." - John Maynard Keynes

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Will presumably stop posting for a few days, but rather impressed to have gone up to the cafe guy and impromptu muttered 'je voudrais un vin rouge et un espresso'. Thank you Mr French Teacher - Father Grace
                                            next time ask for a cafe calva.

greatest thing i ever ordered was a "blanco y negro" in colombia back in the 90s. perfect breakfast!

Comment

United XI, De Gea, Valencia, Jones, Evans, Young, Carrick, Fellaini, Mata, RvP, Rooney, Wilson.

Huge day for Wilson, hopefully he makes himself a hero. Huge day for United too given all the injuries. Big game needed.

Comment

Comment

Comment

congrats on your win not sure who looks happier you or the horse
                                                    apparently the dude on the right didnt win squat

Comment

Got woken up this morning with phone call to inform me that I've become a Grandad for first time Baby Logan (AKA Log-in ) Mother and baby are doing fine, son is off to pub , heading to Derry later to see him.........Happy days
                                                      https://www.facebook.com/pages/MidWe...17622831832879
                                                      http://mayopubpoker.com/

Comment

Comment

Just a reminder HH that France is an hour ahead of GMT. So your meeting is in 40 minutes. You probably know this.

Comment

Kinda feel sad for Abba (currently playing), those ladies weren't given a fair shake of the twistle. Also feel that

(a) I shouldn't meet anyone today despite the important meeting in two hours
                                                            (b) how the fck do I manage to get to Saint Germain from the airport
                                                            is that saint germain en laye or st germain des pres?

Comment

Whatever happens in the second half. David De Gea

Linesman playing a blinder too.

Comment

Kinda feel sad for Abba (currently playing), those ladies weren't given a fair shake of the twistle. Also feel that

(a) I shouldn't meet anyone today despite the important meeting in two hours
                                                                (b) how the fck do I manage to get to Saint Germain from the airport
                                                                An important meeting and you plan to turn up pissed?

Get into the espresso now and leave the vin rouge till after!

Comment

Oh god espresso martinis were a bad choice (We could make you a fruit plate for dessert, "nah another espresso martini please"). Although downing half a bottle of terrible wine is up there for bad choice nominations.

Also feel I insulted an owner of company. Back to the fetal position.

Comment

Give De Gea a blank cheque and tell him to write his own salary on it. Big love

Comment

Onto the next big game. CMON MUNSTER!! Huge game.

Comment

Looking forward to seeing how Johnny Manziel goes tonight - luckily the live Sky game. To me he has bust written all over him but might go ok for the first couple of games until the defensive coordinators figure him out.

Comment

anyone with a link to the match please?

Comment

Originally posted by LuckyLloyd View Post
                                                                            Jaysus Andy Lee has some disgraceful amount of heart!!
                                                                            X-mas party last night so only got the highlights today. That right hook tho. Delighted for him, great win against a dangerous opponent who was unbeaten until then. Lee seems to have a limitless supply of heart.

Hopefully Munster can conjure up another miracle in the second half. Hanrahan giving a decent account of himself in midfield too.

Comment

got one! also fail at reading match kick off

Comment

Originally posted by Bubbleking View Post
                                                                                anyone with a link to the match please?
                                                                                Wiziwig, the new MyP2P. Wiziwig.tv brings to you live sports on your PC for free. Live football , Live MLB and NBA. Just for free tv on your pc. Wiziwig.tv brings you also the best P2P programs guides.

Take your pick. Acestream link is good quality and hasn't stuttered for me.

Comment

...

Comment

...

Comment

...

Comment

...

Comment

Yep 17:45 in France.
                                                                                          Probably for the best that you missed it as you didn't sound in the best state for an important meeting. Whereas now you can hopefully spin a good web of lies to cover up.

Comment

fucking massive

Comment

Haha Munster, never dead and buried
                                                                                              Poker Podcast Playlist

Comment

Weird that nearly feels like a win for Munster. Clermont are in another class though.

Comment

...

Comment

Still haven't left the airport.
                                                                                                    i told you you needed an assistant/translator/crutch/travel guide for this trip. Should've listened!!

Comment

Will have to win in Saracens and get a bonus point victory over Sale and cross the fingers. Hard road ahead - no complaints over the past two weeks neither with the effort of the players or the quality of the opposition. Stranger things have happened from here.
                                                                                                      "Worldly wisdom teaches that it is better for reputation to fail conventionally than to succeed unconventionally." - John Maynard Keynes

Comment

...

Comment

The pirate bay going down has me at a loss in regards to downloading. Can anybody recommend me the best alternative? Im willing to pay a small amount aswell if it improves the service.
                                                                                                          Pm for rakeback deals

Comment

Originally posted by tipp86 View Post
                                                                                                            The pirate bay going down has me at a loss in regards to downloading. Can anybody recommend me the best alternative? Im willing to pay a small amount aswell if it improves the service.
                                                                                                            kat.ph

Comment

Originally posted by tipp86 View Post
                                                                                                              I've started using this

Originally posted by shrapnel View Post
                                                                                                              kat.ph
                                                                                                              Eircom have that blocked, and a couple of others i tried!

Comment

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
                                                                                                                I've started using this

Eircom have that blocked, and a couple of others i tried!
                                                                                                                so do virgin here, as well as warez-bb and many others but hola gets past these problems

Comment

just google the site name and proxy

Comment

Originally posted by shrapnel View Post
                                                                                                                    so do virgin here, as well as warez-bb and many others but hola gets past these problems
                                                                                                                    No joy with Hola using Eircom. Tried browsing from USA and Nigeria but still no joy!

Comment

I must have said it 20 times already, use https://torrentz.eu/, problem solved.
                                                                                                                      This too shall pass.

Comment

I rather like KAT as it is similar to the layout of PB. I really just lived off the Top 100 on PB.
                                                                                                                        Pm for rakeback deals

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X