This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bubbleking View Post
    Unless you actually have asthma those inhalers will provide no benefit to you in terms of performance. Unless you are at the extreme ends of the scale the air in your lungs isn't the rate limiting step.

On another note I think I remember someone here say that as you get older the social hierarchy changes in terms of male/female relationships. Whereas females tend to have their pick in the early 20's as they approach 30 and above they start to become a bit worried? or something I dunno. The opposite seems to be true for lads from the anecdotal evidence I have from looking at some of my friends.
    Was talking to one of my female friends earlier (good looking girl - genuinely, but no pics so gtfo) and her main criteria for a lad at the moment is that he is not a weirdo! Was thinking that if a lad considered himself a 5/6 out of 10 and was looking to snap up a girl a couple of divisions above his league there would certainly be merit in holding out for awhile. I presume there somes a drop off point too where holding out would produce diminishing returns especially in terms of having a family etc
    Seems logical, anecdotally I would suggest that women appear to have a stronger primal urge to procreate than men though, thus they are more likely to settle with somebody "normal" to enable them to procreate.
    I guess it's also a case that society has geared us towards being "settled down" in the early to mid thirties at the latest, and so the thought process may be that the majority of the good men are gone.
    Double-decker bus enthusiast

Comment

Originally posted by Gimmeabreak
      If one were to buy a coffee machine and grinder - what would the BBV recommend?
      I have a tassimo and they are a great machine,
      maybe not what your looking for, but great coffee in two mins,

Comment

Salbutamol is the active ingredient in Ventolin. It's good shit. Makes your heart thrum.
        "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Any recommendations here?

Provos has already been requested.

Comment

To be honest, I'm really beginning to believe that the role of nutrition in high level sports performance is overstated. Sure, it would be better if Rugby / NFL players ate whole food of good quality but it's hard to get 6000 calories from Broccoli. These guys NEED mountains of carbs and fat anyway. At my non elite level, I feel far less beat up when I get 4 - 5k of food in no matter what it is. It's the volume that matters.

I just don't think the insane levels of athleticism in present day Rugby / NFL can be accounted for through training / diet improvements alone. We've got genetic freaks primed to be athletes from age five who are pointed in the necessary chemical direction from age 18 (at latest) on.
            "Worldly wisdom teaches that it is better for reputation to fail conventionally than to succeed unconventionally." - John Maynard Keynes

Comment

Unless you actually have asthma those inhalers will provide no benefit to you in terms of performance. Unless you are at the extreme ends of the scale the air in your lungs isn't the rate limiting step.

On another note I think I remember someone here say that as you get older the social hierarchy changes in terms of male/female relationships. Whereas females tend to have their pick in the early 20's as they approach 30 and above they start to become a bit worried? or something I dunno. The opposite seems to be true for lads from the anecdotal evidence I have from looking at some of my friends.
              Was talking to one of my female friends earlier (good looking girl - genuinely, but no pics so gtfo) and her main criteria for a lad at the moment is that he is not a weirdo! Was thinking that if a lad considered himself a 5/6 out of 10 and was looking to snap up a girl a couple of divisions above his league there would certainly be merit in holding out for awhile. I presume there somes a drop off point too where holding out would produce diminishing returns especially in terms of having a family etc
              I look a lot better now than I did at 20. That holds true for some of my male mates also. Female friends? Not so much. This stuff isn't that hard really. Assuming a man takes some care of himself and progresses in his career you're likely to have someone who looks better; dresses better; acts better; has more resources at 34 than 24. There's always exceptions and outliers of course, but I don't think it's a huge revelation that men age better in this regard.
              "Worldly wisdom teaches that it is better for reputation to fail conventionally than to succeed unconventionally." - John Maynard Keynes

Comment

Originally posted by Lord Finkel View Post
                Trump might have a mental block here, probably remembers the last time be player a Lawlor
                Tell us the story again Uncle Finkel.

Comment

Originally posted by LuckyLloyd View Post
                  I just don't think the insane levels of athleticism in present day Rugby / NFL can be accounted for through training / diet improvements alone.
                  Agreed, however we have no point of reference (unless insiders) to explain how much of the increase in ability & strength was due to this, and what proportion due to PEDs. (unless you assume the worst and that each and every top level player is taking PEDs)

My brother was part of the Leinster setup for 2 years. They had nutrition hammered into them. It's something that is available to everyone, yet people ignore it & do it badly too. Top level athletes don't get this bit wrong.
                  Last edited by Emmet; 04-12-14, 15:36.

Comment

Can't remember where I saw this (very likely was here though)

that does kind of explain it a bit. The pool of women interested in men is pretty consistent as a man gets older, whereas when women get older, they definitely become less attractive to men. (obviously due to social norms, still not the same extent as the graph indicates)
                    Poker Podcast Playlist

Comment

Can you get a Chromecast in shops or do you have to order online?

EDIT: NVM

Comment

Originally posted by Emmet View Post
                        Agreed, however we have no point of reference (unless insiders) to explain how much of the increase in ability & strength was due to this, and what proportion due to PEDs. (unless you assume the worst and that each and every top level player is taking PEDs)

My brother was part of the Leinster setup for 2 years. They had nutrition hammered into them. It's something that is available to everyone, yet people ignore it & do it badly too. Top level athletes don't get this bit wrong.
                        Meh, Rich Froning has a famously poor diet. Lots of top athletes eat what they want.

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
                          do you not just show them your IMO membership card and await them flinging their clothes off?
                          Surely the "big deal on the internet" line works far better.
                          Last edited by Zod; 04-12-14, 15:46.
                          Is that how you crash a wedding? yes it is, Bionic Barry, yes it is.

Comment

Meh, Rich Froning has a famously poor diet. Lots of top athletes eat what they want.
                            Famously poor? I politely disagree.

And even if that was the case, surely he's simply ignoring an advantage that's available to him? We learn/understand nothing more from him?
                            Last edited by Emmet; 04-12-14, 15:58.

Comment

Someone who puts sugar in their coffee should attach a disclaimer to the effect that they don't actually taste the coffee they drink to any opinion they offer on the on the subject.
                              Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Originally posted by Jam-Fly View Post
                                could you say the same about anyone at a high level in their field? Politicians, doctors, traders all working at the highest level would often seem to not be enjoying their lives.
                                wouldn't agree

Comment

Here's a post I made on boards about it

The bolded bit is important. I'm currently incapable of defining the line.
                                  I know you so I assume you aren't saying that creatine and anabolic steroids have the same markers when tested for? It reads like that. One is just 'energy' ATP, and the other is a catch all for a group of hormones or hormone mimic's.

To be honest, I'm really beginning to believe that the role of nutrition in high level sports performance is overstated. Sure, it would be better if Rugby / NFL players ate whole food of good quality but it's hard to get 6000 calories from Broccoli. These guys NEED mountains of carbs and fat anyway. At my non elite level, I feel far less beat up when I get 4 - 5k of food in no matter what it is. It's the volume that matters.

I just don't think the insane levels of athleticism in present day Rugby / NFL can be accounted for through training / diet improvements alone. We've got genetic freaks primed to be athletes from age five who are pointed in the necessary chemical direction from age 18 (at latest) on.
                                  This HAS to be true. There is quite literally no way a top level athlete has their diet completely dialled in in terms of 'healthiness' as the world chooses to define it today. No way.

This is all well and good but most top level, or just below top level athletes know that no amount of healthy wholefood nutrition, and complex carbs is going to rival the chap with the better genetics and smashing the gear.

Top level athletes do often get it 'wrong'. 'Wrong' is of course subjective.
                                  This may or may not be an original thought of my own.
                                  All efforts were made to make this thought original but with the abundance of thoughts in the world the originality of this thought cannot be guaranteed.
                                  The author is not liable for any issue arising from the platitudinous nature of this post.

Comment

I look a lot better now than I did at 20. That holds true for some of my male mates also. Female friends? Not so much. This stuff isn't that hard really. Assuming a man takes some care of himself and progresses in his career you're likely to have someone who looks better; dresses better; acts better; has more resources at 34 than 24. There's always exceptions and outliers of course, but I don't think it's a huge revelation that men age better in this regard.
                                    Yeah, most men are likely to improve across just about every metric, not so much for women.

Comment

Originally posted by Theresa View Post
                                      I know you so I assume you aren't saying that creatine and anabolic steroids have the same markers when tested for? It reads like that. One is just 'energy' ATP, and the other is a catch all for a group of hormones or hormone mimic's.
                                      Nope, nothing like that. I meant that I can't explain why creatine is an allowable substance and a steroid isn't. They're both naturally produced in the body.

How the line is drawn is beyond me. So I just listen to what WADA tell me.

Comment

Denny, did you get the Philips yoke? Any review?

I'm about to pull the trigger. The blackness in the morning is too depressing.
                                        Not much of TR so far. Woke up before it had even begun the brightening process the first day, and I seem to have switched it off by mistake last night. Third time's a charm.

edit: also it looks like something you'd pick up in pound shop tbh

Comment

Originally posted by Keane View Post
                                          Can you get a Chromecast in shops or do you have to order online?

EDIT: NVM
                                          Got one yesterday in PC World for €29.
                                          "you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

Originally posted by Denny Crane View Post
                                            wouldn't agree
                                            I'm not saying those are my thoughts on the subject, I'm just not sure it's correct to say a lot of elite athletes are "unhappy" or not "enjoying life". Obviously a lot depends on your definitions of happy/unhappy/enjoying life. Basically, a lot of the arguments that can be made for elite sportspeople being unhappy can be made for elite doctors, elite lawyers, elite poker players, elite CEOs etc etc. There's sacrifices made for any profession or way of life.
                                            Poker Podcast Playlist

Comment

Nope, nothing like that. I meant that I can't explain why creatine is an allowable substance and a steroid isn't. They're both naturally produced in the body.

How the line is drawn is beyond me. So I just listen to what WADA tell me.
                                              Yeah I get you. I think the line is drawn in that, creatine doesn't actually 'do' anything. It fills you with water and ATP (a different energy form to Glucose). You NEED to train to gain muscle mass or improve performance.

For anabolic steroids, you can theoretically sit on your ass and get bigger. It'd be sub maximal but you could do it.

Plus, I actually think a lot ofollision sport coaches advise creatine because the water retention minimises injury risk. ( I have absolutely no evidence to support this btw, purely my own theory )
                                              All efforts were made to make this thought original but with the abundance of thoughts in the world the originality of this thought cannot be guaranteed.
                                              The author is not liable for any issue arising from the platitudinous nature of this post.

Comment

Not much of TR so far. Woke up before it had even begun the brightening process the first day, and I seem to have switched it off by mistake last night. Third time's a charm.

How does it work?

Could you not just hook a Standard beside lamp up to a Timer or am I missing something?

Comment

Originally posted by ArmaniJeans View Post
                                                  Tell us the story again Uncle Finkel.
                                                  There is another player in my club who best Trump 9-8 in the 2007 or 2008 UK championship, sometimes we watch him play and chuckle maniacally

Comment

Shocked to hear that. I remember watching some documentary about his prep for one of the CrossFit Finals - was an inspiring watch.

Comment

Originally posted by Megatron View Post
                                                      How does it work?

Could you not just hook a Standard beside lamp up to a Timer or am I missing something?
                                                      I suppose with a dimmer switch! It gradually gets brighter 30mins before your alarm goes off replicating sunrise. So instead of that grogging waking up in the dark feeling, it should be a more natural waking up at the weekend with natural light feeling. Supposedly.

Comment

Originally posted by Megatron View Post
                                                        How does it work?

More natural light, also gets gradually brighter, also usually has audio options for nature sound stuff. I used the one I had once I think.

Comment

Just on this:

Dave Tate, powerlifter, elite athlete by any definition:

"For breakfast you need to eat four of those breakfast sandwiches from McDonalds. I don't care which ones you get, but make sure to get four. Order four hash browns, too. Now grab two packs of mayonnaise and put them on the hash browns and then slip them into the sandwiches. Squish that s-t down and eat. That's your breakfast."

"For lunch you're gonna eat Chinese food. Now I don't want you eating that crappy stuff. You wanna get the stuff with MSG. None of that non-MSG BS. I don't care what you eat but you have to sit down and eat for at least 45 minutes straight. You can't let go of the fork. Eat until your eyes swell up and become slits and you start to look like the woman behind the counter."

"For dinner you're gonna order an extra-large pizza with everything on it. Literally everything. If you don't like sardines, don't put 'em on, but anything else that you like you have to load it on there. After you pay the delivery guy, I want you to take the pie to your coffee table, open that f-kr up, and grab a bottle of oil. It can be olive oil, canola oil, whatever. Anything but motor oil. And I want you to pour that s-t over the pie until half of the bottle is gone. Just soak the s-t out of it."

"Now before you lay into it, I want you to sit on your couch and just stare at that f-kr. I want you to understand that that pizza right there is keeping you from your goals."

This guy is in a zen-like state when he's talking about this.

"Now you're on the clock," he continues. "After 20 minutes your brain is going to tell you you're full. Don't listen to that s-t. You have to try and eat as much of the pizza as you can before that 20-minute mark. Double up pieces if you have to. I'm telling you now, you're going to get three or four pieces in and you're gonna want to quit. You f-g can't quit. You have to sit on that couch until every piece is done.

And if you can't finish it, don't you ever come back to me and tell me you can't gain weight. 'Cause I'm gonna tell you that you don't give a f-k about getting bigger and you don't care how much you lift!"

Did I do it? Hell yeah. Started the next day and did it for two months. Went from 260 pounds to 297 pounds. And I didn't get much fatter. One of the hardest things I've ever done in my life, though.
                                                          He eats to perform. Like most athletes at the top do. Its not about your broccoli and lean chicken and sweet potato at that level. Its about eating efficiently to perform. There are tonnes of anecdotes about elite athletes eating poorly, and I don't think that they are missing out on any edge. It's much more complicated than diet.

Comment

Yeah, most men are likely to improve across just about every metric, not so much for women.
                                                            "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Originally posted by oleras View Post
                                                              Easy DIY job, download some software, run it.

Recuva is what i have used in the past.
                                                              Thanks for this Oleras but she said she was just happy to meet him. I am storing this link for future reference though so ty.

Comment

It really boils down to the Hot/Crazy matrix.

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.
                                                                X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                                                                Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Comment

...This part is always my fucking downfall...Sometimes weird/different is a good thing...And I honestly believe this to be true...

Comment

Originally posted by luckforsome View Post
                                                                      ...This part is always my fucking downfall...Sometimes weird/different is a good thing...And I honestly believe this to be true...
                                                                      Popular interview question with the creator of a company called Zappos: On a scale of 1 - 10, how weird are you?
                                                                      X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                                                                      Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Originally posted by Theresa View Post
                                                                        Just on this:

Dave Tate, powerlifter, elite athlete by any definition:

He eats to perform. Like most athletes at the top do. Its not about your broccoli and lean chicken and sweet potato at that level. Its about eating efficiently to perform. There are tonnes of anecdotes about elite athletes eating poorly, and I don't think that they are missing out on any edge. It's much more complicated than diet.
                                                                        Right. I get why we prescribe diet to people looking to lose weight, get healthy and / or look better. But if you want to achieve athletic markers in strength or endurance you'll be requiring a fuck ton of calories.

Comment

so women hit their peak in their early 20's and all things considered med dont reach that point until their mid 30's? Some gentle reassurance knowing Im still on the upside of the life curve

Comment

so women hit their peak in their early 20's and all things considered med dont reach that point until their mid 30's? Some gentle reassurance knowing Im still on the upside of the life curve
                                                                            I think the reverse is true for sexual peak though

so I'm told

Comment

Originally posted by Lord Sir Business View Post
                                                                              Popular interview question with the creator of a company called Zappos: On a scale of 1 - 10, how weird are you?
                                                                              ...ha, that's a tough question to answer about yourself...on a good day I'd be normal imo, only when my head goes wrong that I'm different...but hard to number it...other people would probably say 9/12 but they'd just exaggerate for no reason...people that know me well would say I'm different but grand...the problem with women is that they see the good and like it,but as soon as the other part of me comes out they get freaked out...sometimes way too quick to judge...
                                                                              ...just re-read this and its possibly the most pointless post I've ever made, but will keep cause I wrote it...

Comment

Originally posted by luckforsome View Post
                                                                                ...ha, that's a tough question to answer about yourself...on a good day I'd be normal imo, only when my head goes wrong that I'm different...but hard to number it...other people would probably say 9/12 but they'd just exaggerate for no reason...people that know me well would say I'm different but grand...the problem with women is that they see the good and like it,but as soon as the other part of me comes out they get freaked out...sometimes way too quick to judge...
                                                                                ...just re-read this and its possibly the most pointless post I've ever made, but will keep cause I wrote it...
                                                                                Nobody normal uses suspension points in such abundance and like full stops.

Not a bad thing. Everyone is weird to everyone else. Anyone who says they aren't weird is either an accountant or lying.

Comment

Might be of some amusement to financial heads here meet the high schooler who made $300K trading penny stocks under his desk.
                                                                                  "you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

Originally posted by tylerdurden94 View Post
                                                                                    Got one yesterday in PC World for €29.
                                                                                    Dubai Duty free were looking for €49 for it yesterday, that place is some rip off.

Two questions on the chromecast

I presume its no use to me unless I buy a TV with a hdmi port, yea?

Can you stream from vlc player?
                                                                                    Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                                                                                      Dubai Duty free were looking for €49 for it yesterday, that place is some rip off.

Two questions on the chromecast

I presume its no use to me unless I buy a TV with a hdmi port, yea?

Can you stream from vlc player?
                                                                                      You need a HDMI port, yes. No native VLC support although there are chrome apps that you can get around this with but it doesn't work well for me. I think it was to do with either adblocker or else my VPN, but I gave up. Not a big deal to copy to usb anyhow so that's what I stick with although obviously cutting out the middleman would be best.

Edit: That's from laptop on vlc. Android/iOS supports it via general screen casting.

Comment

Shouldn't have cheaped out and gotten a lumie, it's ridiculous how awake I am in the morning witht his thing, pen my eyes and it's like I've been awake for hours. Apparently they are medically certified devices so must do something I guess.
                                                                                        Originally posted by hotspur View Post
                                                                                        More natural light, also gets gradually brighter, also usually has audio options for nature sound stuff. I used the one I had once I think.
                                                                                        Ah the sound is lame, I wake up by light now, it's very relaxing. Alarms seem so stupid after this, being jolted awake instead of blissfully leaving slumber with the light of ginseng in my eyes.

Comment

What are your thoughts on the homeless issue ?

They are surely cleaning up at the min, with people who are following the media right now. Obv wont last long.

A percentage of them are more than likely in a situation that they never dreamed could have happened and possibly held down a decent job at some point and I would imagine wont be homeless that long . But then what about the others who are in and out of prison, drug addicts and have been homeless years

If more places come available now to tackle the problem which I am sure it will now, how can you put a normal person down on their luck , hit hard times in with someone who is a heroin addict .

Dont think it will really ever work as I would presume some would rather sleep on the street than stay in a hostel.
                                                                                          Her sky-ness
                                                                                          © 5starpool

Comment

Originally posted by Tar.Aldarion View Post
                                                                                            Shouldn't have cheaped out and gotten a lumie, it's ridiculous how awake I am in the morning witht his thing, pen my eyes and it's like I've been awake for hours. Apparently they are medically certified devices so must do something I guess.
                                                                                            Was the same price as a lumie, is there any difference? Maybe I'll return it and swap.

Comment

Originally posted by SatNav View Post
                                                                                              What are your thoughts on the homeless issue ?

They are surely cleaning up at the min, with people who are following the media right now. Obv wont last long.

A percentage of them are more than likely in a situation that they never dreamed could have happened and possibly held down a decent job at some point and I would imagine wont be homeless that long . But then what about the others who are in and out of prison, drug addicts and have been homeless years

If more places come available now to tackle the problem which I am sure it will now, how can you put a normal person down on their luck , hit hard times in with someone who is a heroin addict .

Dont think it will really ever work as I would presume some would rather sleep on the street than stay in a hostel.
                                                                                              Am a bit of a cynical person sometimes.
                                                                                              So doubt everyone that laments this guys death actually gives a fuck.
                                                                                              The guy who died in Molesworth street was tragic he was offered accomadation but refused it.
                                                                                              With the lifestyle alcohol and drUg abuse and sleeping rough im shocked more dont die.
                                                                                              Some goon from fine gael says he walks throught owna nd says its very heavily policed what a load of balls.
                                                                                              Open drug dealing and taking can be seen daily and not a guard in sight.
                                                                                              Then ya see a couple of giant arsed women guards more interested in there phones.
                                                                                              All those methadone clinics should be placed elsewhere some godforsaken place like Laois or Offaly.

Comment

Originally posted by Sickpuppy View Post
                                                                                                Am a bit of a cynical person sometimes.
                                                                                                So doubt everyone that laments this guys death actually gives a fuck.
                                                                                                The guy who died in Molesworth street was tragic he was offered accomadation but refused it.
                                                                                                With the lifestyle alcohol and drUg abuse and sleeping rough im shocked more dont die.
                                                                                                Some goon from fine gael says he walks throught owna nd says its very heavily policed what a load of balls.
                                                                                                Open drug dealing and taking can be seen daily and not a guard in sight.
                                                                                                Then ya see a couple of giant arsed women guards more interested in there phones.
                                                                                                All those methadone clinics should be placed elsewhere some godforsaken place like Laois or Offaly.
                                                                                                lol. Mick you beaut.

Comment

Was the same price as a lumie, is there any difference? Maybe I'll return it and swap.

Have no idea (maybe theya re not for you or maybe it's better) but the reviews from people that have had both say it beats the philips down.

This is what I have: http://www.amazon.co.uk/Lumie-Bodycl...umie+bodyclock

Comment

...for those looking to watch celebrations in the next half hour, Mosconi Cup will be over soon...Very poor performance by USA again, but Europe doing what they needed to do...

Comment

Tiger chipping like a 20 handicapper. Hard to watch.
                                                                                                      Happiness is not a goal; it is a by-product. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

I think the reverse is true for sexual peak though

so I'm told
                                                                                                        Interesting so what your saying is it's not about women being desperate for a relationship as to why they will drop the standards in their 30s it's just cause they are really horny.

Comment

Originally posted by Wombatman View Post
                                                                                                          Tiger chipping like a 20 handicapper. Hard to watch.
                                                                                                          ...He really is looking out of sorts...Great to see him back, but he is not looking the way I thought he would...Hopefully the challenge of staying with the likes of Mcilroy and Adam Scott will drive him to get back to the way he was...Won't be rushing to back him anytime soon though...

Comment

Originally posted by RichieM View Post
                                                                                                            Interesting so what your saying is it's not about women being desperate for a relationship as to why they will drop the standards in their 30s it's just cause they are really horny.
                                                                                                            Probably substitute 'more experienced, know what they want and know how to get it' for 'really horny'.

Again, so I hear.

Comment

Probably substitute 'more experienced, know what they want and know how to get it' for 'really horny'.

...Don't tell the Misses...
                                                                                                              ...Fyp...

Comment

Question for Jimmy Magee AJ (or other pool heads)

Watching the Mosconi Cup last night, and the Niels Feijen game. Not sure if you saw it. When he pot the final 9 to win the match, he put his cue down on the table while the white was still travelling and heading towards the cue. The referee, pretty quickly, picked the cue off the table. What's the rules/etiquette there?

Comment

Originally posted by Tar.Aldarion View Post
                                                                                                                  Have no idea (maybe theya re not for you or maybe it's better) but the reviews from people that have had both say it beats the philips down.

This is what I have: http://www.amazon.co.uk/Lumie-Bodycl...umie+bodyclock
                                                                                                                  Took the pound shop thing literally, was in Aldi getting meat, they had a sunrise alarm clock for £25. Bought it on the spot.

Will report tomorrow after I glow into conciousness.

Comment

Have in my hand last 2 discs of Breaking Bad.
                                                                                                                    Dont want to watch them as it will then be over.
                                                                                                                    Twas/Is awesome

Comment

Took the pound shop thing literally, was in Aldi getting meat, they had a sunrise alarm clock for £25. Bought it on the spot.

Will report tomorrow after I glow into conciousness.
                                                                                                                      Are you relying on light to wake you up or is there an actual alarm too?
                                                                                                                      airport, lol

Comment

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
                                                                                                                        Question for Jimmy Magee AJ (or other pool heads)

Watching the Mosconi Cup last night, and the Niels Feijen game. Not sure if you saw it. When he pot the final 9 to win the match, he put his cue down on the table while the white was still travelling and heading towards the cue. The referee, pretty quickly, picked the cue off the table. What's the rules/etiquette there?
                                                                                                                        ...If its like snooker, then the referee is not allowed move it...It is up to the player to move his own cue/rest/extension...Technically it should have been a foul...(99% sure anyway)...
                                                                                                                        ...Edit to Add, Ronnie O' Sullivan you sexy machine!!!...
                                                                                                                        Last edited by luckforsome; 04-12-14, 21:03.

Comment

Ronnie with another maximum to win 6-0. Unstoppable

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X