This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NewApproach View Post
    Neil Kelly is on McGregor's backroom team, must be destined for the top.
    Which Neil Kelly

Comment

chess boxing is the next big thing
      X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
      Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide To... View Post
        darwinatemyhamster is a top new guy. Just to state what we're all thinking. Welcome sir! Some great posts over the last while.
        Thank you, that's very kind.

I''ve been reading here for a while and have gotten some good laughs and no shortage of solid advice from you all. After careful consideration I decided to grease up and plough in.

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Originally posted by Frossach View Post
            Come on the banner
            Originally posted by Bubbleking View Post
            Kildare in big trouble

Never in doubt
            Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Originally posted by NewApproach View Post
              Neil Kelly is on McGregor's backroom team, must be destined for the top.
              LOL

Comment

Just home from the McGregor fight. Had ringside seats. Literally right beside McGregor as he entered the arena. Place was absolutely rocking from the first prelim until the Main Event. It was absolutely brilliant.

Tomorrow Dubs v Meath. Fucking awesome weekend altogether. Expect Meath to put up a challenge for slightly longer than last year with precisely the same result. 7 point win.
                You are technically correct...the best kind of correct
                World Record Holder for Long Distance Soul Reads: May 7th 2011

Comment

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Awful shit altogether
                  "Members of the New York City Police Department will NOT use chokeholds. A chokehold shall include, but is not limited to, any pressure to the throat or windpipe, which may prevent or hinder breathing or reduce intake of air."
                  People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                  Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                  https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post
                    Not on the same level needless to say, but Gards in action earlier today:

After a large demonstration through Ireland's capitol Dublin in support of the People Of Gaza, to the israeli embassy, which was attended by up to 5,000 peop...
                    "Worldly wisdom teaches that it is better for reputation to fail conventionally than to succeed unconventionally." - John Maynard Keynes

Comment

Meh, probably harsh.
                      Last edited by CHDad; 20-07-14, 01:26.

Comment

Originally posted by LuckyLloyd View Post
                        Not sure why you posted this Garda video, is it to highlight how our guards are generally considerate folk who quickly go to the aid of someone who appears in need of medical assistance, even if they were previously in a confrontation with that person 60 seconds earlier. And continue to help this person despite continual abuse from a few vocal out-of-shot heroes?

Comment

jeffrey dahmer wasn't the full shilling

Comment

Originally posted by ArmaniJeans View Post
                            Not sure why you posted this Garda video, is it to highlight how our guards are generally considerate folk who quickly go to the aid of someone who appears in need of medical assistance, even if they were previously in a confrontation with that person 60 seconds earlier. And continue to help this person despite continual abuse from a few vocal out-of-shot heroes?
                            Nope, not that.
                            "Worldly wisdom teaches that it is better for reputation to fail conventionally than to succeed unconventionally." - John Maynard Keynes

Comment

Originally posted by wiki
                              After dropping out of the University of Ohio in the fall of 1978, Dahmer enlisted in the army. Here, his alcohol abuse was again noted: two fellow soldiers noted he concealed alcohol upon the barracks inside a briefcase which opened into a portable bar that included a martini kit
                              tbf that does sound pretty fucking class, james bondesq in it's intricity.

Comment

The only reason it's not on the same level is because the guy didn't die. He "only" had a fit. Dragging a mans head along the ground, WTF!

Comment

The CIA twitter account has to be the most obvious and ridic PR exercise ever.

Found their page funny though.

Comment

Video should be called 'Gardai show amazing restraint whilst surrounded by annoying idiots' imo.

Comment

Wow, that year went quickly.

Had a BBQ to mark the 1st year here and 30-35 people show up, neighbors, other parents from our daughters school, people from our spanish class, and just other people you meet along the way.
                                      Talking to a friend I used to work with who now lives not too far away from here and reminiscing about the commute to Dublin, leave Kildare at 6:10 to start work at 8:30 then getting home at 8pm fucking shattered. Couldn't ever go back to that.

Hit the beach here around once a week, even in the "winter", pool started in April and will be good until around mid October. Never worry about the weather because it's always scorchio. Hope I'm not BBV'ing it but I just hope everything just stays as it is because I couldn't be happier.
                                      I do miss the poker banter in JP's though.

tl:dr billy big balls is happy in Spain

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nQwpP8gwiz4
                                        From around 0.26 to 0.30 was definitely unacceptable behaviour by the Garda. If you're going to move someone, I would've thought you can't drag their head along the ground. Given that video isn't sufficient evidence to judge whether the general behaviour by the Gardai there is right or wrong, I can't defend or condemn them overall in that situation. But the Garda getting carried away (figuratively) and dragging your man while no one supports he head is definitely wrong and he should be punished.

What really bothers me though is the people standing around shouting during the incident - particularly around the 4.20 mark. The guy shouting "you brought this on yourselves" and your one hysterically giving out about the Garda's training. They're clearly doing no good at all and seem to have no real concern for the injured guy on the ground.

I may be wrong, and it could be a case of stress and frustration boiling over and not being able to help but lash out, but it seems more like a case of them being more concerned at painting the Gardai/the government/the system etc in a bad light rather than actually being concerned for the injured party on the ground.

Aside from the irresponsible behaviour of the Garda dragging your man at the start, I think the Gardai handled the situation well. As AJ said, due care was given when it become apparent the guy needed attention. That said, I don't know how the Gardai acted before/after the video so they may well have been out of line generally speaking during the whole incident.

tl;dr
                                        Gardai are cunts
                                        Protestors are cunts
                                        Probably safe to assume everyone's a cunt unless proven otherwise

also, lets not lose sight of the humour in these serious situations. Great burn by the Garda when asking a guy in the crowd to move onto the footpath:

Garda: "Please stand off the road. I've asked you twice"
                                        Man in crowd: "Shame!"
                                        Garda: "Absolutely, shame on you for the standing on the public road, I agree"
                                        Poker Podcast Playlist

Comment

Originally posted by KK82 View Post
                                          Video should be called 'Gardai show amazing restraint whilst surrounded by annoying idiots' imo.
                                          Originally posted by gorrrr72 View Post
                                          Wow, that year went quickly.

Had a BBQ to mark the 1st year here and 30-35 people show up, neighbors, other parents from our daughters school, people from our spanish class, and just other people you meet along the way.
                                          Talking to a friend I used to work with who now lives not too far away from here and reminiscing about the commute to Dublin, leave Kildare at 6:10 to start work at 8:30 then getting home at 8pm fucking shattered. Couldn't ever go back to that.

Hit the beach here around once a week, even in the "winter", pool started in April and will be good until around mid October. Never worry about the weather because it's always scorchio. Hope I'm not BBV'ing it but I just hope everything just stays as it is because I couldn't be happier.
                                          I do miss the poker banter in JP's though.

tl:dr billy big balls is happy in Spain
                                          ta for the bbq invite

Comment

Originally posted by The-Rigger View Post
                                            ta for the bbq invite
                                            I didn't have a barbeque.

Comment

Just to fully plumb the depths of mundanity, am left with the unfortunate situation of having just €50 to last until next Friday. Thinking:

Aldi

€14: 7 x €2 pizzas
                                              €2 : Cheese
                                              €4 : Various salamis
                                              €1 : Bread
                                              €20: 15 x beers
                                              €9 : 2 x knock off packs of cigs from Moore Street

That should hopefully do it. Have a slight suspicion that the Aldi pizzas are €1.79, so that would be a big win if so.
                                              When I was 18 I was living in the UK and had to do a week on 3 quid, went to Kwiksave and got a pan of bread, 1/2 pound of butter and a 15 pack of crisps.
                                              I didn't have any cutlery so I was using my toothbrush handle to spread the butter.
                                              I didn't have a fridge so I was leaving the butter on the windowsill of my room, that was ok the first night but the next day after work it had gone to shit, so it was crisps on dry bread for the week.
                                              Couple of kind souls did help me out though, one guy bought me a roll for lunch one day and another guy bought me a curry and a pint after work, both guys were Irish fwiw, I think we look after our own when we are probably a little out of our depth/down on our luck etc and away from home.
                                              I like to think I've payed it forward and would continue to when the opportunity arose but I am sure there is always a lot more a person could do.

Comment

Originally posted by The-Rigger View Post
                                                ta for the bbq invite
                                                Got plenty leftover so we're doing the same again tomorrow, get your ass to Mars Spain.

Comment

When I was 18 I was living in the UK and had to do a week on 3 quid, went to Kwiksave and got a pan of bread, 1/2 pound of butter and a 15 pack of crisps.
                                                  I didn't have any cutlery so I was using my toothbrush handle to spread the butter.
                                                  I didn't have a fridge so I was leaving the butter on the windowsill of my room, that was ok the first night but the next day after work it had gone to shit, so it was crisps on dry bread for the week.
                                                  Couple of kind souls did help me out though, one guy bought me a roll for lunch one day and another guy bought me a curry and a pint after work, both guys were Irish fwiw, I think we look after our own when we are probably a little out of our depth/down on our luck etc and away from home.
                                                  I like to think I've payed it forward and would continue to when the opportunity arose but I am sure there is always a lot more a person could do.
                                                  Pretty hungry myself. Log onto just eat and send me a pizza. Pm for address.

I'm in the unfortunate position of being lazy. I'm Irish. Help me out.

Comment

Originally posted by Jam-Fly View Post
                                                    From around 0.26 to 0.30 was definitely unacceptable behaviour by the Garda. If you're going to move someone, I would've thought you can't drag their head along the ground. Given that video isn't sufficient evidence to judge whether the general behaviour by the Gardai there is right or wrong, I can't defend or condemn them overall in that situation. But the Garda getting carried away (figuratively) and dragging your man while no one supports he head is definitely wrong and he should be punished.

What really bothers me though is the people standing around shouting during the incident - particularly around the 4.20 mark. The guy shouting "you brought this on yourselves" and your one hysterically giving out about the Garda's training. They're clearly doing no good at all and seem to have no real concern for the injured guy on the ground.

I may be wrong, and it could be a case of stress and frustration boiling over and not being able to help but lash out, but it seems more like a case of them being more concerned at painting the Gardai/the government/the system etc in a bad light rather than actually being concerned for the injured party on the ground.

Aside from the irresponsible behaviour of the Garda dragging your man at the start, I think the Gardai handled the situation well. As AJ said, due care was given when it become apparent the guy needed attention. That said, I don't know how the Gardai acted before/after the video so they may well have been out of line generally speaking during the whole incident.

tl;dr
                                                    Gardai are cunts
                                                    Protestors are cunts
                                                    Probably safe to assume everyone's a cunt unless proven otherwise

also, lets not lose sight of the humour in these serious situations. Great burn by the Garda when asking a guy in the crowd to move onto the footpath:

Garda: "Please stand off the road. I've asked you twice"
                                                    Man in crowd: "Shame!"
                                                    Garda: "Absolutely, shame on you for the standing on the public road, I agree"
                                                    Meh, don't see much wrong there, the guard with his leg was watching the guys other leg swinging around trying to boot him and by the time he caught his other leg which put him face down he only took another few steps, you couldn't say for sure that he saw that yer man's jacket gave way and he was no longer being supported. Lol at him going into a fit but has the wherewithal to notice his phone falling out of his pocket and trying to catch it. Yeah, I wouldn't be giving him an Oscar on that one.
                                                    Also, pretty sure that was the "ah heyor" woman shouting "ah stop", "ah stop", during that.

Comment

Originally posted by CHD View Post
                                                      Pretty hungry myself. Log onto just eat and send me a pizza. Pm for address.

I'm in the unfortunate position of being lazy. I'm Irish. Help me out.
                                                      If you're Irish in Ireland your a "lazy cunt", if you are away you're "down on your luck".

I'm pretty sure I'll get around to sending you some pizza, maybe mañana.

Comment

If you're Irish in Ireland your a "lazy cunt", if you are away you're "down on your luck".

I'm pretty sure I'll get around to sending you some pizza, maybe mañana.
                                                        What if tomorrow never comes?

Comment

What if tomorrow never comes?
                                                          Then the day after

Comment

The CIA twitter account has to be the most obvious and ridic PR exercise ever.

Found their page funny though.
                                                            it was gash, want my money back

Comment

Comment

Comment

I've seen incredible bravery from local Gardai here in Waterford over the last few months. We had one Guard who jumped into the Suir, which is 300m wide and very fast, to rescue and elderly person that tried to take his own life. Turns out it was the 7th person he's saved from the water in his career. I'm sure there are plenty of bad eggs too, but personally, I've seen more good than bad.
                                                                  Official Head Marshall of Waterford Gay Pride Festival 2015

Comment

Don't have a FB account (ffs, could have had a great Tinder career if had one), but is mdoug updating on there or is he generally totally MIA?
                                                                    I'm confused is Mdoug confirmed as being sat navs child or just her imaginary friend?

Comment

Originally posted by Icarus152 View Post
                                                                      I've seen incredible bravery from local Gardai here in Waterford over the last few months. We had one Guard who jumped into the Suir, which is 300m wide and very fast, to rescue and elderly person that tried to take his own life. Turns out it was the 7th person he's saved from the water in his career. I'm sure there are plenty of bad eggs too, but personally, I've seen more good than bad.
                                                                      7th person he's saved from the river? Too coincidental for me, obv a Waterford maniac cop who's throwing these people in and the jumping in for the save to make himself look good

Comment

Don't have a FB account (ffs, could have had a great Tinder career if had one), but is mdoug updating on there or is he generally totally MIA?
                                                                        ah he seems to be fine based on Facebook. Went to Austria and then got a plane back to Dublin from Bratislava on the 18th July (doors were closed for the flight but they still let him on). So assuming he's back in the country at this stage.
                                                                        Poker Podcast Playlist

Comment

Meh, don't see much wrong there, the guard with his leg was watching the guys other leg swinging around trying to boot him and by the time he caught his other leg which put him face down he only took another few steps, you couldn't say for sure that he saw that yer man's jacket gave way and he was no longer being supported. Lol at him going into a fit but has the wherewithal to notice his phone falling out of his pocket and trying to catch it. Yeah, I wouldn't be giving him an Oscar on that one.
                                                                          Also, pretty sure that was the "ah heyor" woman shouting "ah stop", "ah stop", during that.
                                                                          yeah, I'm erring on the side of the caution when talking about the Gardai behaviour; the head dragging could definitely be just put down to clumsiness or lack of communication (the one Garda has the guy held/supported from the top end and then lets go, the other Garda continues to move him, possibly without even realising what he's doing). Still though, there seems to be just enough in the video to show that the guy is clearly being hurt when being dragged by his head and the Garda should realise imo.
                                                                          Poker Podcast Playlist

Comment

Originally posted by KK82 View Post

Comment

Have to hand it to Lloyd, there are one or two videos on the internet of Gardai going over the line but I would imagine you'd get if you searched "Garda Brutality" on Youtube is a series of videos where the Gardai are doing an unbelievably good job in ridiculous circumstances.

Gardaí are brilliant for the most part. The Gardai in that video are doing a brilliant job. I don't think they were heavy handed in trying to move a guy who was flailing around and they were right to clear the road immediately. The moment they realised his head was on the ground they stopped and he didn't start having his "fit" until the woman in the crowd shouted "he's gonna have a fit now - he's an epileptic". Assuming he took his medication - nothing that happened to him there should have triggered a seizure.

So let's rename the video to "Gardai humour asshole while dealing with aggressive crowd admirably"

Just cause you hate the powers that be Lloyd doesn't mean they're always the big bad wolf you wish they were.

Comment

I dunno, those protesters outside the US Embassy may show every sign of being brain dead morons but you have got to admire how quickly they organised a protest to support the late Eric.

Comment

Originally posted by Kayroo View Post
                                                                                  Have to hand it to Lloyd, there are one or two videos on the internet of Gardai going over the line but I would imagine you'd get if you searched "Garda Brutality" on Youtube is a series of videos where the Gardai are doing an unbelievably good job in ridiculous circumstances.

Gardaí are brilliant for the most part. The Gardai in that video are doing a brilliant job. I don't think they were heavy handed in trying to move a guy who was flailing around and they were right to clear the road immediately. The moment they realised his head was on the ground they stopped and he didn't start having his "fit" until the woman in the crowd shouted "he's gonna have a fit now - he's an epileptic". Assuming he took his medication - nothing that happened to him there should have triggered a seizure.

So let's rename the video to "Gardai humour asshole while dealing with aggressive crowd admirably"

Just cause you hate the powers that be Lloyd doesn't mean they're always the big bad wolf you wish they were.
                                                                                  Can't stressful situations trigger epileptic seizures? I'm sure getting your head dragged along the ground fits that criteria. It's entirely possible the woman shouting knew his triggers and potential to seizure after such an incident.

Call me gullible but I thought it looked genuine enough, wouldn't have a particularly strong opinion on how the whole thing was dealt with but your line seems a bit overly cynical.
                                                                                  Profit before people.

Comment

The Irish crowd at UFC is generating a lot of talk all over the world.
                                                                                    There hasn't been many times that I've missed home being away, but missing that was one.
                                                                                    Irish fighters going 6-0. Phenomenal performances. John Kavanagh and SBG should be proud.

McGregor continues to back the talk up.

Comment

Anyone who actually goes to those public protests is clearly a fucking weirdo let's be honest.

Comment

Originally posted by Denny Crane View Post
                                                                                        Thats why these clowns never win conflicts wars.
                                                                                        Burning American and Israeli flags while there brothers in arms fire fireworks and
                                                                                        shouting Allah akbar has been scientifically proven to be useless in winning anything.

Comment

Originally posted by The Situation View Post
                                                                                          Can't stressful situations trigger epileptic seizures? I'm sure getting your head dragged along the ground fits that criteria. It's entirely possible the woman shouting knew his triggers and potential to seizure after such an incident.

Call me gullible but I thought it looked genuine enough, wouldn't have a particularly strong opinion on how the whole thing was dealt with but your line seems a bit overly cynical.
                                                                                          Friend of mine is epileptic. Her family are heavily involved in epilepsy ireland and she's big on getting people educated on epilepsy. If he can have a seizure triggered by a stressful situation like that then he was idiotic ever being there. Most common causes are forgetting to take meds, other substance abuse, excessive alcohol.

Stress can cause it, that's true, but like I say the vast majority of epileptics would never put themselves in a situation that could cause a trigger. Lying on the ground in the middle of a demonstration with Gardai moving people along... can't really blame the Gardai if a moron puts himself in that situation.

Comment

What the fuck is this nonsense? Good morning for you Keith. We have an ad hominem, an Appeal to Authority by association and a core 'but Gards are brilliant most of the time' argument. Good stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by Mellor View Post
                                                                                              The Irish crowd at UFC is generating a lot of talk all over the world.
                                                                                              There hasn't been many times that I've missed home being away, but missing that was one.
                                                                                              Irish fighters going 6-0. Phenomenal performances. John Kavanagh and SBG should be proud.

McGregor continues to back the talk up.
                                                                                              Really??

Comment

What the fuck is this nonsense? Good morning for you Keith. We have an ad hominem, an Appeal to Authority by association and a core 'but Gards are brilliant most of the time' argument. Good stuff.
                                                                                                I know, I raised the discourse from "Sure look!! LOOK!!! The Gardai in a video with the word brutality!! Let's use this as a segue from a video of a man being killed by NYPD"

I figure if we dance for a while we might elevate this to "liar liar pants on fire"

If you want to have a proper discussion about the Gardai I would love to but don't accuse me of simplistic arguments when your illusory correlation is designed to place the Gardaí in a ridiculously bad light.

Comment

Fry currently on the pan, all the papers bought. gonna head down to croker soon and soak up the atmosphere. Bursting at the seams with excitement here

ahem - one time

Comment

Originally posted by Bubbleking View Post
                                                                                                    Fry currently on the pan, all the papers bought. gonna head down to croker soon and soak up the atmosphere. Bursting at the seams with excitement here

ahem - one time
                                                                                                    Obv if Lloyd wants to have the Gardaí argument he might have to wait until after the game.

Should be a decent game today, you have some classy forwards and a good keeper/midfield. Looking forward to it

Comment

Really??
                                                                                                      Yeah.
                                                                                                      The crowd basically getting huge praise for the support. I've been at UFC events were the crowd are dead, quiet and interested during the prelim.
                                                                                                      Apparently it hit 111 decibels in there during the main event.

Dana reiterated what he has said in the past that the Irish fans are pound for pound best in the world.
                                                                                                      And the reason we don't get events more often is the lack of a larger indoor venue. I'd generally agree, the O2 is smaller than typical UFC venues, but above that there's only Aviva - which is prob too big and outdoor is risky.

Comment

Why does there have to be a 9 hour time difference between Ireland and Sydney? Pain in the ass when all the sports you watch are from Ireland and UK

I test drove a BMW 328i today, now I god damn want one.

Comment

I know, I raised the discourse from "Sure look!! LOOK!!! The Gardai in a video with the word brutality!! Let's use this as a segue from a video of a man being killed by NYPD"

I figure if we dance for a while we might elevate this to "liar liar pants on fire"

If you want to have a proper discussion about the Gardai I would love to but don't accuse me of simplistic arguments when your illusory correlation is designed to place the Gardaí in a ridiculously bad light.
                                                                                                          I didn't title the video. I obviously think that dragging someone across the ground on their head and initially pushing away people who seem to know the young man and are trying to come to his assistance is not on. In both cases the police involved are too heavy handed and - while it wouldn't be an issue if the victims were fully healthy and robust and could take it - produce an unfortunate and unnecessary outcome through their actions.

Comment

Was in the O2 and it was the most amazing atmosphere I've experienced for any sporting event i've been to. Have been to two ufc events previously in Vegas and the O2 was a completely different environment. In Vegas the events didn't fill up til close to the main event while the O2 was full from the start. Was helped with the positive results for the irish fighters but ultimately we saw a bunch of people who've been gagging for an event here for a long time releasing en masse.

The lack of a large indoor venue is a problem but given they pulled 1.4 million dollars on the gate last night can imagine they'll have much of a problem doing to O2 again.

Comment

I didn't title the video. I obviously think that dragging someone across the ground on their head and initially pushing away people who seem to know the young man and are trying to come to his assistance is not on. In both cases the police involved are too heavy handed and - while it wouldn't be an issue if the victims were fully healthy and robust and could take it - produce an unfortunate and unnecessary outcome through their actions.
                                                                                                              Wonder if this individual is on disability from the state?
                                                                                                              If hes to disabled to work he should be to disabled to protest.
                                                                                                              Speculating here obviously.

Comment

Originally posted by Fearbocht View Post
                                                                                                                Wonder if this individual is on disability from the state?
                                                                                                                If hes to disabled to work he should be to disabled to protest.
                                                                                                                Speculating here obviously.
                                                                                                                That's pretty ridiculous logic. If hes disabled he shouldn't go to sporting events either?

Comment

Originally posted by Ed View Post
                                                                                                                  That's pretty ridiculous logic. If hes disabled he shouldn't go to sporting events either?
                                                                                                                  Its not rediculous sporting events grand hes not making a nuiscance of himself and costing the state more with policing etc if he is already getting fully funded.

Comment

Up til 5am watching dota, now back too it

This was an amazing troll way to introduce a new character people have been waiting on for years, pretending to be something else then boom

Debut of Techies in the All Star match of The International 4 2014.
                                                                                                                    Last edited by Tar.Aldarion; 20-07-14, 11:52.

Comment

Would like to have a clue about what's gone on in that video Tar?

Seemed exciting but I absolutely hadn't a breeze what happened.

Where are you watching? Would like to try to have a look, would this be something people might be interested in betting on?

Comment

Really??
                                                                                                                        Was sensational, there's normally literally a handful of supporters watching the prelims in major numbered cards in America, here the atmosphere was electric from the start.

Comment

Originally posted by Emmet View Post
                                                                                                                          Would like to have a clue about what's gone on in that video Tar?

Seemed exciting but I absolutely hadn't a breeze what happened.

Where are you watching? Would like to try to have a look, would this be something people might be interested in betting on?
                                                                                                                          Ah that was an all star match, basically everybody voted on what players you'd like to see battle it out from the best teams...then they were all picking their characters and somebody let on that a new character everybody was waiting for (for 3 years) was his pick...but he picked a boring hero...suddenly the character changes to the new one with the fireworks and the crowd goes wild.

Yeah people bet on every match.

EDIT: there is a stream specifically for people that dont have a clue btw, one of my friends from dublin was flown to seattle to cast it
                                                                                                                          Last edited by Tar.Aldarion; 20-07-14, 12:23.

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X