This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Naas?
    X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
    Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Originally posted by shrapnel View Post
      Karachi
      Google Images?

Comment

Originally posted by tylerdurden94 View Post
        Yo coillcam read a couple stories about Constantine that it's halting production after it's initial run of episodes, not a good sign pointing to towards cancellation.
        which in annoying as imo it is getting better and better.
        The really fucking hamstring the character though.
        Not letting John Constantine smoke on screen is one of the most ridiculous production decisions I've ever heard of.
        (they are skirting it hilariously though)
        People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
        Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
        https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Originally posted by gorrrr72 View Post
          Google Images?
          Nope. looks like india or pakistan to me! off the top of my head, i only know islamabad and karachi in pakistan so went with Karachi.

Comment

Just popped my first Ginseng. POA is to finish all my work and go home early.

Comment

Shrap wins the watch.

35c and getting hotter.
              The place seems a bit less crazy than I was expecting.
              Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Originally posted by MrsFlushdraw View Post
                I used to love getting up in the morning and catching up on the happenings of the once glorious BBV. But today there were 10 measly posts. I is disappoint.!
                Sunday's have generally been slow for some time now. We had 55 posts yesterday, actually not that terrible or outlandish for a Sunday.

The forum will inevitably die because none of us would be willing to make the compromises necessary to keep it going.
                Last edited by LuckyLloyd; 01-12-14, 11:21.
                "Worldly wisdom teaches that it is better for reputation to fail conventionally than to succeed unconventionally." - John Maynard Keynes

Comment

Originally posted by LuckyLloyd View Post
                  The forum will inevitably die because none of us would be willing to make the compromises necessary to keep it going.
                  Like actually playing poker

Comment

Just discovered that Monster energy drink has ginseng in it. Had a can of that with my morning ginseng tablet. I'm buzzin hardcore.
                    "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

"I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Originally posted by Opr View Post
                        I just got one invite for iptorrents. I'll send it on to the first person that posts wanting it. Just bear in mind that you will need to keep up a decent seed ratio.

Opr
                        Originally posted by oleras View Post
                        What would it have that this does not have ?

And if its better may I have an invite ?
                        If its still available, the laptop is always on sure.
                        This too shall pass.

Comment

All went to shit once Rigger started school
                          It''s been tough going of late regardless and now CHD has thrown in the towel, don't know if my heart is in it but only time will tell. I'll need some brave men to help to take up the slack.

That said, Christmas holidays are coming up soon - so all is not lsot.

Perhaps Dom can provide some sort of delayed post feature/script, I can write up my musings before bedtime and have them slow release during the wee hours on school nights.

Comment

Originally posted by AndyFatBastard View Post
                            What sort you on? I have to jump on this bandwagon. You need a 3rd mobile phone for emergency nightcrew posting.

Comment

That's astonishing. I didn't realise adults actually watch it.

Comment

Originally posted by Lord Sir Business View Post
                                What sort you on? I have to jump on this bandwagon. You need a 3rd mobile phone for emergency nightcrew posting.
                                Korean FTW. Siberian ginseng is the Everton of ginsengs.

I'll try to remember to post in the BBV the next time I'm woken at 3am by a customer. Was up last night too. Maybe you guys could help with testing? I'll just post a URL and you can tell me if it's up and how fast it loads. Payment will be made in Internet hugs.

Comment

Originally posted by NewApproach View Post

It's always been huge?
                                  "Worldly wisdom teaches that it is better for reputation to fail conventionally than to succeed unconventionally." - John Maynard Keynes

Comment

Originally posted by NewApproach View Post

Are you mental, everyone watches the toy show

Comment

1.4 million though? Crikey.

Comment

Comment

If its still available, the laptop is always on sure.
                                          Sorry, I only had the one which I sent to coillcam last night.

Opr

Comment

Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post
                                            which in annoying as imo it is getting better and better.
                                            The really fucking hamstring the character though.
                                            Not letting John Constantine smoke on screen is one of the most ridiculous production decisions I've ever heard of.
                                            (they are skirting it hilariously though)
                                            He lit up a smoke in the last scene of the most recent episode? He's had a smoke in a handful of scenes but the network blocking it is bizarre. By all means show any amount of gore but no cigs lads. The episode with the hunger demon was my favourite so far, a pity they didn't have papa midnite on the job that time.
                                            Last edited by coillcam; 01-12-14, 13:21.

Comment

Originally posted by Lord Sir Business View Post
                                              Perhaps Dom can provide some sort of delayed post feature/script, I can write up my musings before bedtime and have them slow release during the wee hours on school nights.
                                              Is that not what jobsbridge is for? Surely they can provide you with someone who will take notes of your general musings and slowly spread them on social media.

Comment

Anyhow, with CHD sulking, mdoug having an existential crisis and Hitch having disappeared from IPB, 3 of the most important regular bbv posters are absent, which is going to be noticeable in volume terms.

Comment

Originally posted by 5starpool View Post
                                                  Anyhow, with CHD sulking, mdoug having an existential crisis and Hitch having disappeared from IPB, 3 of the most important regular bbv posters are absent, which is going to be noticeable in volume terms.
                                                  Three regular posters, not most important. We are still here. Don't forget yous tempted me back by caving to my demands

Comment

Also Hitch is tweeting away, did he have a falling out here

Comment

Originally posted by 5starpool View Post
                                                      Sometimes a Werewolf game can tempt them out the woodwork

Comment

It'll be grand.
                                                        Is that how you crash a wedding? yes it is, Bionic Barry, yes it is.

Comment

Originally posted by Lord Finkel View Post
                                                          Also Hitch is tweeting away, did he have a falling out here
                                                          Standard after binge hiatus. Here prob feels like the scene of the crime as its all logged here. He'll be back soon
                                                          airport, lol

Comment

Originally posted by eamonhonda View Post
                                                            Standard after binge hiatus. Here prob feels like the scene of the crime as its all logged here. He'll be back soon
                                                            Being a high-functioning alcoholic must be amazing, in fairness. OK the crippling lows are pretty brutal, but those highs, oh those highs. All the best men were also dipsos: Churchill, Hitchens, Bukowski, Buzz Aldrin, the list is endless.

Comment

Sometimes a Werewolf game can tempt them out the woodwork
                                                              I'll mod a game if someone else opens and closes the thread.

Comment

And you'll need someone to post tables as well.

Comment

Originally posted by davepoke/her View Post
                                                                  Basically Finkles game ?
                                                                  This too shall pass.

Comment

Lots of injuries and suspensions in the FF this midweek GW. Im looking at 5 sadly with one transfer.

Also can somone tell me how many points top of the IPB FFL has?

Comment

Basically Finkles game ?
                                                                      It's Lord Finkel you ungrateful swine

Comment

Its December so now we can start offering opinions on best Christmas movie.

Mine has to be obvious and a classic.

Project I did for my Digital Tools and Media Management class. I love 'It's a Wonderful Life' and when we were told to pick a film to make a trailer out of, ...

Comment

So you do an opening post, we do all the work and you get all the credit! Sounds like a LORD Finkel game right enough lol

Comment

Originally posted by Jibzzzz View Post
                                                                            Lots of injuries and suspensions in the FF this midweek GW. Im looking at 5 sadly with one transfer.

770 is leading IPB. I am not in the IPB one as I was only returning from a 3 year FF Hiatus.

I have 737 how are you doing?
                                                                            His rival it seems, had broken his dreams,By stealing the girl of his fancy.Her name was Magill, and she called herself Lil,But everyone knew her as Nancy.

Comment

Gerrard or Lampard

Comment

Originally posted by elbows View Post
                                                                                770 is leading IPB. I am not in the IPB one as I was only returning from a 3 year FF Hiatus.

I have 737 how are you doing?
                                                                                On 719, way off the pace it seems. I usually do LOL bad. Gilfy gets the armband for me this week, you?

Comment

Originally posted by Lord Finkel View Post
                                                                                  Gerrard or Lampard
                                                                                  Neither, this isn't 2010.

Comment

Originally posted by bohsman View Post
                                                                                    Neither, this isn't 2010.
                                                                                    Always FFL. In 2010 and now

Comment

Originally posted by KevIRL View Post
                                                                                      Always FFL. In 2010 and now
                                                                                      I've gone with neither most of the last 7 or 8 years but yes, FFL if you have to choose one.

Comment

I wouldn't panic because the players injured/suspended are fairly core so there are very few people who aren't faced with the choice of -4/8. You won't be much worse off compared to others.
                                                                                        I'm a bit gutted as haven't had Costa or ADM for 6 weeks and have been motoring nicely in money leagues using the freed up cash wisely, but now everyone will be making the same moves.

Also quickest way to find the IPB league is to filter overall by October, guy in second place (in the fucking world) is in the IPB league.

Comment

Originally posted by ArmaniJeans View Post
                                                                                          I wouldn't panic because the players injured/suspended are fairly core so there are very few people who aren't faced with the choice of -4/8. You won't be much worse off compared to others.
                                                                                          I'm a bit gutted as haven't had Costa or ADM for 6 weeks and have been motoring nicely in money leagues using the freed up cash wisely, but now everyone will be making the same moves.

Also quickest way to find the IPB league is to filter overall by October, guy in second place (in the fucking world) is in the IPB league.
                                                                                          Talent, what does he post as here, WP to that man, get 1st and HOLLLLLLLD!!

**************

Post @IrishGinsengBoards.com - Got mine from a link OPR posted a while back.500mg if that helps. Read's take 1-2 pills 3 times daily, Ive just taken my second and really dont feel comfortable taking much more. How much are people taking?

Comment

This seems like a clock designed for SP

The worlds first annual clock that sets itself to ThePresent. Available Now at www.thepresent.is

Comment

I dunno, seems to be going a few different directions at the moment, lots of variables, Rooney, Spurs players, Fabregas or Hazard, Austin/Ings/ANother cheap 3rd striker etc.

Comment

Need to get a laptop and might as well try and see whats available because of Cyber Monday.

Ideally, 14' or smaller. 4GB ram or better, and i5+ processor. Hard Drive size isn't that important really.

Can anyone suggest any models they would recommend as solid work laptops?

The below looks decent to me:

Find the best laptop or 2-in-1 PC that meets your needs. Compare Dell's latest XPS, Latitude, Vostro, Precision, Inspiron & Alienware computers. Free shipping.

or this:

Last edited by Theresa; 01-12-14, 16:47.
                                                                                                This may or may not be an original thought of my own.
                                                                                                All efforts were made to make this thought original but with the abundance of thoughts in the world the originality of this thought cannot be guaranteed.
                                                                                                The author is not liable for any issue arising from the platitudinous nature of this post.

Comment

Originally posted by LuckyLloyd View Post
                                                                                                  Sunday's have generally been slow for some time now. We had 55 posts yesterday, actually not that terrible or outlandish for a Sunday.

The admins are kind of an issue (and I don't mean this in a bad way). You have 3 people who don't play the game and whose attitude to it veers from at best ambivalance to hatred. And a 4th who works in the industry but plays little. Its not the sort of set up likely to make the board grow bigger.
                                                                                                  Like I doubt there are too many successful Lord of the Rings forums being ran by people who hate Tolkiens longwinded prose and gave up in chapter 3 when Tom Bombadil started singing.

Obviously the state of poker itself is the big issue as its been stagnant for 5+ years. However if it does become big again during Celtic Tiger 2 and attract lots of new players/students etc will the IPB admins put the effort in to get this place to grow in synch. Probably not due to their lethargy and laziness (which are two traits I approve of).

Comment

Fairly class to see Stephanie Roche made it to the final 3 shortlist for the Puskas award. Probably being a bit biased, but I'd probably take hers over van Persie and James's goals.
                                                                                                    Poker Podcast Playlist

Comment

...Just seen the Kilkenny lad Morris is through today, 6-2 victory...Would be cool if Ken got through tonight, good to see an Irishman competing well again...

Comment

AJ is bang on with his assessment imo. It echo's a. Conversation between Dom and myself a couple of yrs back now.

Comment

Originally posted by TheDrunkenOne View Post
                                                                                                          Its December so now we can start offering opinions on best Christmas movie.

Mine has to be obvious and a classic.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ewe4lg8zTYA
                                                                                                          Judgement at Nuremberg obv.
                                                                                                          "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Originally posted by ArmaniJeans View Post
                                                                                                            Obviously the state of poker itself is the big issue as its been stagnant for 5+ years. However if it does become big again during Celtic Tiger 2 and attract lots of new players/students etc will the IPB admins put the effort in to get this place to grow in synch. Probably not due to their lethargy and laziness (which are two traits I approve of).
                                                                                                            I think those strat days are dead. I suppose what initially grew the forum was a lot of people trying to figure out the game together at a fairly simple level. The game has been solved way passed that point, no one, even someone starting out, is going to spend much time discussing those topics (imagine how many posts a folding AA preflop thread would get these days), and anything beyond that is too valuable to be giving out for free. Twitter has probably taken over the social part to a large extent. I think the only time that people who still play post here is to sell %s (does no one play cash anymore?)

I'm not sure the forum would even change that much if it went back to the golden days where anyone sensible could make solid 4/5 figure months clicking buttons against idiots. I don't think it's just us, I think 2p2 has gone the same way.
                                                                                                            Last edited by Denny Crane; 01-12-14, 17:55.

Comment

Just discovered that Monster energy drink has ginseng in it. Had a can of that with my morning ginseng tablet. I'm buzzin hardcore.
                                                                                                              Cook up Spinach for dinner, don't salt the water, drain into a pot, stick in fridge, wake up next morning, knock back 3 ginseng with a glass of cold spinach juice, knock the bollix out of Lex Luther.
                                                                                                              I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

On 719, way off the pace it seems. I usually do LOL bad. Gilfy gets the armband for me this week, you?
                                                                                                                Going with Bony. 719 is not way off the pace
                                                                                                                His rival it seems, had broken his dreams,By stealing the girl of his fancy.Her name was Magill, and she called herself Lil,But everyone knew her as Nancy.

Comment

This looks delish! Deffo gonna make it for xmas

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mxYgDUOVR68
                                                                                                                  Her sky-ness
                                                                                                                  © 5starpool

Comment

Have an exam at 10 in the morning. Haven't been awake before 11 in two weeks. Well prepared imo.

Comment

Originally posted by bohsman View Post
                                                                                                                      I dunno, seems to be going a few different directions at the moment, lots of variables, Rooney, Spurs players, Fabregas or Hazard, Austin/Ings/ANother cheap 3rd striker etc.
                                                                                                                      Two interesting things going on in the world of football statistics - pretty much everyone agrees that Southampton have been performing above expectation in terms of goalscoring. Plus they have a run of tricky fixtures that started on Saturday, so the people who are working proactively rather than reactively are ditching their players. Up until now they've been the mainstay of successful teams. Everyone agreed they would be good this year - but not this good.

They've also spotted that Arsenal have been greatly underperforming defense-wise - conceding a lot of goals due to apparent bad luck rather than any measurable attribute. Dwane Chambers is still only 5m and is one of the highest scoring defenders in the league.

And yeah, Spurs. Harry Kane is £4.9m right now and is likely to start a lot more games over the Busy Christmas Period. He will get goals if he gets games. Chadli and Eriksen are both smashing it, too.

I kinda wish I had the focus for taking FFL seriously.

Comment

A few mentions of Southampton for relegation at start of season, they obviously killied it in the transfer market though. I'm stuck with 2 Southampton defenders, not ideal but key injuries/suspensions got in the way. Have never owned Tadic or Pelle, hopefully that nightmare is over now.
                                                                                                                        Chadli is another one I think is overperforming from a Fantasy pov, they have a nice set of fixtures coming up after tomorrow though. Eriksen is in, Kane may follow.

Fantasyfootballfix has a bit of potential to ruin the game though, hopefully enough differentials out there that it wont. I've been trying to get my head around the Daily Draft games for the FPL, different animal though.

Comment

Two interesting things going on in the world of football statistics - pretty much everyone agrees that Southampton have been performing above expectation in terms of goalscoring. Plus they have a run of tricky fixtures that started on Saturday, so the people who are working proactively rather than reactively are ditching their players. Up until now they've been the mainstay of successful teams. Everyone agreed they would be good this year - but not this good.

They've also spotted that Arsenal have been greatly underperforming defense-wise - conceding a lot of goals due to apparent bad luck rather than any measurable attribute. Dwane Chambers is still only 5m and is one of the highest scoring defenders in the league.

And yeah, Spurs. Harry Kane is £4.9m right now and is likely to start a lot more games over the Busy Christmas Period. He will get goals if he gets games. Chadli and Eriksen are both smashing it, too.

I kinda wish I had the focus for taking FFL seriously.
                                                                                                                          They were probably the most widely tipped team by the masses I seen to be relegated this season, or at least the perceived value to be relegated. Mainstream press and fans alike were reporting their summer sales in crises mode while being generally ignorant of the talent they were signing and quality of youth players in their ranks. Your assertion that everyone thought they'd be good is miles of the mark.
                                                                                                                          Profit before people.

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X