This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Michelle SatNav View Post
    7 or 8?? Mia is going on 10 and totally believes in santa. all depends on where you live I reckon. There are no kids here only Mia and the young lad next door who is the same age and believes too. I think large estates is where the innocence is lost
    I did say "at least". Definate chance at her age she has her suspicions or is simply humouring you. You forgot to mention her daily meetups with her peers in school in your post.

Comment

Gunni-Time!

Comment

Any stream for UFC, No access to TV?

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Originally posted by BabyHawk View Post

Comment

Originally posted by CHD View Post
              You going to run sheep or what?

Can't start a thread and not follow through eamo.
              I have no association with any sheep game. Some things may not seem as they are. Speak to icarus152, he may be able to provide more info.
              airport, lol

Comment

Originally posted by BabyHawk View Post
                Aertv if you're in ireland
                airport, lol

Comment

Originally posted by eamonhonda View Post
                  I have no association with any sheep game. Some things may not seem as they are. Speak to icarus152, he may be able to provide more info.
                  You started the thread.

Comment

Originally posted by CHD View Post
                    You started the thread.
                    I plead the fifth
                    airport, lol

Comment

Originally posted by darwinatemyhamster View Post
                      I did say "at least". Definate chance at her age she has her suspicions or is simply humouring you. You forgot to mention her daily meetups with her peers in school in your post.
                      she's home schooled
                      Her sky-ness
                      © 5starpool

Comment

I was just about to post that Gunni needed to step up the gears . He's such a precise fighter once any chance opens up.

Comment

Comment

He better fucking win in style.

Comment

Originally posted by Jam-Fly View Post
                              Ya I suppose that must have impacted odds a good bit alright. If he goes pro and reaches a stage where he's an ok-ish player and playing every major (say 200/1 to win each major), you're still getting like 40ish chances for a 200/1 shot to come through. And at that age, he was surely very likely to make it as a professional?

If said bookmakers go out of business in the meantime there's no comeback either I'd assume?
                              Ya he laid him for decent chunks when he went low IR in a couple majors before he won one (2011 Masters springs to mind).

Ya no comeback if they were to go out of business but these particular bets were with Hills and Ladbrokes so no real worries there.

Comment

Take care of business now!
                                "Worldly wisdom teaches that it is better for reputation to fail conventionally than to succeed unconventionally." - John Maynard Keynes

Comment

Comment

Really milking this with the ad breaks.

Comment

Carnival atmosphere in the woolshed, olě olě being chanted around, have managed to land in beside the loudest abd most enthusiastic fan.

Be some lolev if he loses.
                                      X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                                      Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Mcgregor looks so calm and focused.
                                        Tough way to make a living.

Comment

Very aggressive start from the Brazilian
                                          "Worldly wisdom teaches that it is better for reputation to fail conventionally than to succeed unconventionally." - John Maynard Keynes

Comment

Comment

Beat the fuck out of him!!

Comment

Can only beat whats in front of you totally dominated.

Comment

Battered
                                                  airport, lol

Comment

NOTORIOUS!

Comment

Get in there you fucking hero!!!

We have a serious UFC fighter on our hands.
                                                      He crushed a very dangerous opponent there.
                                                      Originally posted by ArmaniJeans
                                                      I like this heat - some proper music innit.
                                                      None of the 'black disabled lesbian warbling backwards' stuff that the other players inflicted on me.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Starvin Marvin View Post
                                                          Get in there you fucking hero!!!

We have a serious UFC fighter on our hands.
                                                          He crushed a very dangerous opponent there.
                                                          The top 5 in that division are killers. There is going to be wars and losses and hopefully a title.

Comment

"We aren't here to take part, we're here to take over."

Ha. Some man. Gotta hand it to him. He said it. He did it.
                                                            This may or may not be an original thought of my own.
                                                            All efforts were made to make this thought original but with the abundance of thoughts in the world the originality of this thought cannot be guaranteed.
                                                            The author is not liable for any issue arising from the platitudinous nature of this post.

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide To... View Post
                                                              What's next for him? Can't see anyone beating him.
                                                              Jose Aldo says hello

Hopefully the diamond next, don't think he's all that and ranked highish. No Korean zombie pls if he is ever fit

Comment

lol, this reminds me of homer and the isotopes
                                                                X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                                                                Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

A top 10 ranked opponent.

Its a big step up to the top 5 level but he has handled everything thrown at him with ease so far.
                                                                  None of the 'black disabled lesbian warbling backwards' stuff that the other players inflicted on me.

Comment

He will be beaten. As I said the top guys in his division are killers.

We won't really know til he takes on one of them but we could have a monster but we definitely have a seriously dangerous contender to support in the UFC.

Comment

Absolutely put him away, great performance. Hopefully the Cub Swanson fight happens next.

Comment

You can't say that without seeing him fight someone better, but hopefully.

He's fantastic imo, talks all the trash hypes himself up and backs it all up
                                                                        airport, lol

Comment

His mouth will get him the big $$$$ fights that perhaps he doesn't deserve on merit or at least it will get him there quicker than most. Reminds me of David Haye.

Fair fucks to him though, I'd say kids around the country would find him very inspirational, solid enough role model.
                                                                          Profit before people.

Comment

That chap Parkes is a twat though. I hope he gets hammmmmered in his next fight.
                                                                            All efforts were made to make this thought original but with the abundance of thoughts in the world the originality of this thought cannot be guaranteed.
                                                                            The author is not liable for any issue arising from the platitudinous nature of this post.

Comment

Originally posted by coillcam View Post
                                                                              Absolutely put him away, great performance. Hopefully the Cub Swanson fight happens next.
                                                                              Thats too high too fast.

Aldo, Mendes, Edgar, Swanson and Lamas are a step above.

I think Poirier is a killer at the moment as well.

Anyone from 7-10 ranked id fancy him against.

Comment

@collie would you come to see Erasure with me in November? or anyone? presume collie would lol

would love to see them!
                                                                                Last edited by SatNav; 19-07-14, 21:14.
                                                                                Her sky-ness
                                                                                © 5starpool

Comment

And big love to McCall for his 'You guys hate the English' Comment.

Gas stuff.

Comment

...

Comment

Sigh, whats another year

Comment

@collie would you come to see Erasure with me in November? or anyone? presume collie would lol

would love to see them!
                                                                                        Sounds like a plan. Though my previous plan, of meeting up with you in Amsterdam fell through, when I realised how busto I am.
                                                                                        Gone full 'Glinner' since June 2022.

Comment

Go away and shite- he still hasn't fought a top 10 fighter in his division.

He is a phenomenal athlete but he's not a technically gifted fighter. He was getting lit up by punches and kicks by his opponent who was clearly a bum. I'm looking forward to a top class wrestler or striker teaching him and lesson and making him look like a talentless child.

He reminds me of the awkward athlete in AstroTurf soccer who thinks he's a talented player because he's playing against beer bellied opposition and he's a fit strong guy.

When he goes to play with with actual players he soon gets shown up for what he is - a great athlete but a useless player.

Comment

Originally posted by Starvin Marvin View Post
                                                                                            Thats too high too fast.

Aldo, Mendes, Edgar, Swanson and Lamas are a step above.

I think Poirier is a killer at the moment as well.

Anyone from 7-10 ranked id fancy him against.
                                                                                            Some of his crew in the pre-fight interviews said Swanson is next before the end of the year if he puts away Brandao. I presume the UFC have something mapped out for him. I'd agree that its a big step up though. Hopefully we get another event here in the next year. What other arena's have we that hold more than the o2 ? Without counting a stadium that is.

I'd fancy Nelson or McGregor to go further than the other local lads. Pendred is susceptible any decent striker but he just won't give in, huge heart. Holahan struggled in his TUF trial against a decent wrestler but he is still young yet. Seery just got his chance a few years too late, though think he could have taken Pickett with proper notice.

Comment

Originally posted by CourierCollie View Post
                                                                                              Sounds like a plan. Though my previous plan, of meeting up with you in Amsterdam fell through, when I realised how busto I am.
                                                                                              tickets 45 quid , cmon be a laugh, gay lads everywhere , you would be in your element! I could even stay the night with you and know you wont pounce on me lol we can go to temple bar afterwards for drinkies.
                                                                                              Her sky-ness
                                                                                              © 5starpool

Comment

...

Comment

...

Comment

You know you're going to read a sensible/balanced argument when the first words are "go away and shite"
                                                                                                    Profit before people.

Comment

Originally posted by KevIRL View Post
                                                                                                      Sigh, whats another year

Comment

Originally posted by Bodybuilder View Post

He is a phenomenal athlete but he's not a technically gifted fighter. He was getting lit up by punches and kicks by his opponent who was clearly a bum. I'm looking forward to a top class wrestler or striker teaching him and lesson and making him look like a talentless child.

He reminds me of the awkward athlete in AstroTurf soccer who thinks he's a talented player because he's playing against beer bellied opposition and he's a fit strong guy.

When he goes to play with with actual players he soon gets shown up for what he is - a great athlete but a useless player.
                                                                                                        You havent a clue what you are talking about as you said yourself earlier.
                                                                                                        You sound like Strewelpeter talking about football, only worse.

That bum is an Ultimate Fighter winner who had a 3 fight win streak before losing his last fight as well btw.

Originally posted by coillcam View Post
                                                                                                        I'd fancy Nelson or McGregor to go further than the other local lads. Pendred is susceptible any decent striker but he just won't give in, huge heart. Holahan struggled in his TUF trial against a decent wrestler but he is still young yet. Seery just got his chance a few years too late, though think he could have taken Pickett with proper notice.
                                                                                                        Without a doubt those 2 are different gravy to the others.
                                                                                                        Last edited by Starvin Marvin; 19-07-14, 21:33.

Comment

He'll kill a top class striker.

A wrestler will be interesting.

Comment

Bogan's Bar of Main St., Omagh is a fine and tolerant establishment. Don't think they have encountered many cricket-loving southern prods previously.
                                                                                                            "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Are you from Coolock?
                                                                                                              Did he take your lunch money or jump ahead of you in the gym or something, why the hate?

I'm just enjoying the show, the man's pure box office and he's making the most of what he has. Fair play to him, I''ll be supporting him all the way.

Comment

What's up? (if its not too personal) Is the courier thing falling away, or your month off work has you playing catch-up on money?
                                                                                                                Six of one, and half a dozen of the other. It was always a an odd lifestyle choice, and it's just not anymore.

Comment

...

Comment

tickets 45 quid , cmon be a laugh, gay lads everywhere , you would be in your element! I could even stay the night with you and know you wont pounce on me lol we can go to temple bar afterwards for drinkies.
                                                                                                                    Ah, SatNav, do you really think I wouldn't like to bone you senseless. I've admitted to fucking milkbottles and windowframes. I hope you think you're better than inanimate objects

Comment

...

Comment

Originally posted by CourierCollie View Post
                                                                                                                        Ah, SatNav, do you really think I wouldn't like to bone you senseless. I've admitted to fucking milkbottles and windowframes. I hope you think you're better than inanimate objects
                                                                                                                        You're different.

Comment

Neil Kelly is on McGregor's backroom team, must be destined for the top.

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X