Her sky-ness
    © 5starpool

Comment

Originally posted by SatNav View Post
      oh and then there is this

SPOILER
      You had changed out of the gypsy skirt at this stage then

Comment

What's going on in here? Is armageddon approaching?

Comment

Originally posted by zuutroy View Post
          What's going on in here? Is armageddon approaching?
          Cocktail wankathon, before the inevitable water charges neavou-bolshevik revolution
          Gone full 'Glinner' since June 2022.

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide To... View Post
              Some tongue on dice in fairness
              Is that who is is ?

I guessed it was westlife, never met the man irl but seen the video where he was MC at an IPB gig.

So that's Dice and V4V i put faces to today.
              This too shall pass.

Comment

Rather enjoyed catching up on the last two days posts. Contrary to MDougs post, you renew my wonder and awe at humanity, ye lovable bunch of bat shit crazy fuckers.
                Happiness is not a goal; it is a by-product. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Originally posted by 5starpool View Post
                    You're Matt's son? I had never made the connection, but now that you say it...
                    Been mentioned/brought up before I think. But yeah, for my sins.

Comment

interested in the embarrassing ones cmon!

Had sex in a nightclub once, was wearing a long gypsy type skirt. bopping up and down to this tune, nobody copped it

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AO7HhpGE7Us

Nirvana came on then and he went off moshing the bastard.
                      lo, you can still remember the song 20 years later.
                      And he fucked off mid-ride because a better song came on.
                      This can't have been that great of a ride if the background music was the best bit

Comment

Stephen Quinn kicking a ball at Robbie Brady's head during the Hull-Spurs game today:

can someone fix this

[vine]O1AdQUth7eM[/vine]
                        Last edited by 6starpool; 23-11-14, 23:56.

Comment

9 fucking cocktails ffs at the pricely sum of 8 quid approx ugh , really fucked up on the first one. cola cube type one but made in their lab using a secret ingredient in the Alchemist. it arrived in an old fashioned clear bottle, no garnish nothing! wasnt even worthy of a picture. disgusted but it did taste like cola cubes. I was plastered by 4pm!
                          Us regular joes make it with malibu and red leomonade, suppose you can use white lemonade and talk bollox about labs and alchemy.

this wa

I spent a teenage year pretending (to my parents) i was working for the entire summer and instead spent it jacking off in the local library jacks.

Two weird parts of it:

(a) to make up for the money I was supposed to be making while wanking I used to rob books on the grounds that the supermarket store guys were looking at the sweet and beer counters rather than the book counter.

(b) it became quite well known in the library that i used to go in there to jerk off, so they used to say things like library jerk etc

Hard to imagine how obsessed i used to be with masturbation. Now its died down to maybe once a day, but then it was a proper fulltime task. I just walked around whacking off every hour.

Keep hearing some my tutors wax lyrical about some legendary guy who sells books at markets all over the place. They've seen him in the Marley Park markets, oh a great range of books - very reasonably priced too and if he doesn't have it - he'll order it in for you.

Obviously just walking out of shops with a few books, seems a very handy number really, solid mark up.
                          X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                          Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Fairly certain its him - might be wrong though!
                            You are not.

Comment

I have watched season one of The Fall after the praise if got here.

SPOILER
                              Seriously underwhelmed, its basic enough A B C type TV, feck all groundbreaking ala scandi type crime shows.
                              This too shall pass.

Comment

@denny, did you find a system for note taking?
                                Strewel put me onto Colournote, but I don't think it integrates with google calendar.
                                I have lists written on it, tasks on google calendar, scraps of paper with bits and pieces - am woefully unorganised obviously.

Anyone found a decent solution? Anything good to say about onenote?
                                I do quite like google calendar.

Comment

Heh, some lad in the NFL attempted a Rabona onside kick...

http://v.cdn.vine.co/r/videos/42C340...0pbRs8ka9RkxMz

Edit: We're clearly all retarded at embedding vines.
                                  Profit before people.

Comment

[VINE]https://v.cdn.vine.co/r/videos/42C34...0pbRs8ka9RkxMz[/VINE]

[VINE]H74Gi9cKKWthQiACvA0pbRs8ka9RkxMz[/VINE]

Im none the wiser.
                                    Last edited by oleras; 24-11-14, 01:07.
                                    This too shall pass.

Comment

This is cool , a then and now thing.

Click on each photo for a now view.
                                      This too shall pass.

Comment

Science bitch.

Subscribe and 🔔 to the BBC 👉 https://bit.ly/BBCYouTubeSubWatch the BBC first on iPlayer 👉 https://bbc.in/iPlayer-Home Brian Cox visits NASA’s Space Power ...
                                        This too shall pass.

Comment

Comment

Was looking for a film to watch last night, so stuck on Lords of London. Watched 5 minutes of it before switching it off because I had a feeling out would have been an excruciating experience.

Watched Cold in July instead. It got very good reviews on rotten tomatoes and a couple of other sites, but ffs that was some pile of shit too with so many plot holes in it.

Comment

Wow Sting at 56 in a WWE ring, never thought I'd see the day

Comment

When you said Sting, I thought you meant String.

Comment

Life is funny sometimes.....

Was playing a hyper shootout sat to the sunday milly & was playing super aggro to try win it so I could unreg in time.....

Well I won it, but missed my chance to unreg by about 15 seconds....

13 hours of 1 tabling later and I shipped it !

hello 120k$ !

Comment

Pet insurance, worth it or scam? (for a dog, the cat can get fucked)

Comment

Cant believe this has not been posted yet.

[VINE]https://v.cdn.vine.co/r/videos/AC587...n3ZG3WPTjuAS0T[/VINE]

Not sure if vid is appearing. Link - http://ftw.usatoday.com/2014/11/odel...utube-vine-gif

Comment

Originally posted by PSV58 View Post
                                                        Friend of mine ahd it for his cats and dogs, saved him a few thousand on an operation already. So it all depends on whether they need it like all insurance.

Comment

Neddy believes insurance is gambling.

Comment

Heading to Bratislava at the weekend. Has the BBV any tips or advice on things to do?

Comment

Sweet side benefit to the water unrest. No tubridy tax next year for me, government apparently scrapping introduction of broadcasting charge

Comment

Originally posted by Megatron View Post
                                                                Heading to Bratislava at the weekend. Has the BBV any tips or advice on things to do?
                                                                Wander around the Old Town perving on hot Slovakian women. The Hrad (castle) isn't really worth a visit but you do get nice views over the Danube to the Panelacs (Stalinist apartment blocks) on the other side. Plus the wierdest bridge you will ever see.

Take in an ice hockey game perhaps?
                                                                "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Good, that thing was actually worth protesting about.

Somebody called around about a tv licence when I wasnt there, so it says to contact them if you dont have a tv, I do so. So they send me a declaration to sign, if I don't sign it there are penalties, and somebody comes to check if you have a tv anyway. What a load of nonsense. The declaration serves no purpose. Not doing it.

Comment

Originally posted by Tar.Aldarion View Post
                                                                    Good, that thing was actually worth protesting about.

Somebody called around about a tv licence when I wasnt there, so it says to contact them if you dont have a tv, I do so. So they send me a declaration to sign, if I don't sign it there are penalties, and somebody comes to check if you have a tv anyway. What a load of nonsense. The declaration serves no purpose. Not doing it.
                                                                    I did the same, didnt sign it, they called again about 6 months later and got me
                                                                    airport, lol

Comment

Would imagine it depends on breed of dog and how much you'd be willing to pay to prolong the animals life should push come to shove.
                                                                      Double-decker bus enthusiast

Comment

Originally posted by eamonhonda View Post
                                                                        I did the same, didnt sign it, they called again about 6 months later and got me
                                                                        So you had a tv? How much was any fine? Even if I had one I imagine I would have saved more in fees in the last 10 years than the fine would be.

I don't own one, never will. Archaic pieces of technology

Comment

Ps4 + gta v marketing blitz coming close to breaking me. Must.stay.strong.

Comment

Don't stay strong. Its awesome.

Comment

I'm holding out for the PC Master Race version.
                                                                              "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

So you had a tv? How much was any fine? Even if I had one I imagine I would have saved more in fees in the last 10 years than the fine would be.

I don't own one, never will. Archaic pieces of technology
                                                                                I had a tv yeah but its only used as a screen with my laptop plugged in so i didnt want to pay. I just had to pay the licence no fine, they had no idea when i got the tv
                                                                                Last edited by eamonhonda; 24-11-14, 11:43.
                                                                                airport, lol

Comment

Originally posted by AndyFatBastard View Post
                                                                                  I'm holding out for the PC Master Race version.
                                                                                  How much would a decent gaming rig cost these days. Would be easier to sneak into the house "it's for work i swear !"
                                                                                  How many seconds after I buy it will it not be top of the range anymore

Comment

i bought my pc about 5 years ago for 800e, still play everything new that comes out.

Comment

If you write a cheque for €100 made payable to John Smith, and John Smith endorses the cheque and gives it to Joe Blogs, and Joe Blogs lodges it in his account, does your bank ever see that Joe Blogs is the one that lodged the cheque? Or is it just a case of "cheque #25: €100".

Same question if you make it payable to cash, does your bank ever see where the cheque gets lodged?
                                                                                      Poker Podcast Playlist

Comment

Originally posted by Jam-Fly View Post
                                                                                        If you write a cheque for €100 made payable to John Smith, and John Smith endorses the cheque and gives it to Joe Blogs, and Joe Blogs lodges it in his account, does your bank ever see that Joe Blogs is the one that lodged the cheque? Or is it just a case of "cheque #25: €100".

Same question if you make it payable to cash, does your bank ever see where the cheque gets lodged?
                                                                                        What does anybody use cheques for?
                                                                                        airport, lol

Comment

Originally posted by eamonhonda View Post
                                                                                          What does anybody use cheques for?
                                                                                          Pretending to pay for something.

Comment

I see there is wine on amazon black friday deals, if anybody spots a good deal let me know!

Eyeing up that rice cooker for 15£, mmmm sushi

Comment

How much would a decent gaming rig cost these days. Would be easier to sneak into the house "it's for work i swear !"
                                                                                              You could build a serviceable gaming PC for €500 without a monitor. Anything above €800 and you're into serious diminishing returns territory.

How many seconds after I buy it will it not be top of the range anymore
                                                                                              PCs don't go obsolete anything like they used to. The stupid laws of physics have seen to that. My mid-range graphics card is two years old and is still capable of playing new releases. The only major advancements of recent times has been in hard disks, with SSDs becoming affordable.
                                                                                              "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

You could build a serviceable gaming PC for €500 without a monitor. Anything above €800 and you're into serious diminishing returns territory.

PCs don't go obsolete anything like they used to. The stupid laws of physics have seen to that. My mid-range graphics card is two years old and is still capable of playing new releases. The only major advancements of recent times has been in hard disks, with SSDs becoming affordable.
                                                                                                How much for a decent monitor? Kinda tempted but you cant beat the plug in and play ease of use of the consoles
                                                                                                Last edited by Guest; 24-11-14, 13:13.

Comment

Feel weary as fuck, need to get on this ginseng bandwagon pronto.
                                                                                                  Maybe some make some sort of bulletproof coffee ginseng manuka infused beverage. Probably make me immortal.

Comment

Not by the time you add an i7, mid range graphics card, decent amount of ram, case, psu, hard drive, and actually pay for windows (and all the other bits and pieces you need).

I would see 800 as the absolute entry level for a gaming PC right now (having literally just gone through this with the gf).

For anyone looking at building their own pc http://www.logicalincrements.com/ is a great resource for what you can get for your budget.
                                                                                                    May you live in interesting times!

Comment

Anyone know how to increase to maximum upload size for Wordpress? It's for an audio file.

Strange that it's not working for me since I'm only working on it locally at the mo. .

Comment

Me and bp_me obviously have differing definitions of "serviceable".

Comment

Originally posted by bp_me View Post
                                                                                                          Not by the time you add an i7, mid range graphics card, decent amount of ram, case, psu, hard drive, and actually pay for windows (and all the other bits and pieces you need).

I would see 800 as the absolute entry level for a gaming PC right now (having literally just gone through this with the gf).

For anyone looking at building their own pc http://www.logicalincrements.com/ is a great resource for what you can get for your budget.
                                                                                                          You don't need an i7 for gaming, in fact my i5 was better for gaming than i7s at the time, same deal now, an i7 is not adding to a gaming experience compared to an i5. Depends on longevity and upgrade options people want but people can game well for 500-600-700 etc. As you go up the options you have get better of course! You could currently buy a 24 inch monitor and get a pc that would max all games now for 750E, certainly not entry level
                                                                                                          Here is a build less than 500e that would be fine for gaming:

As I mention above, mine was 800 5 years ago and is still going strong, I max out whatever I play. And that was including a 100E case that I definitely didn't need

How much for a decent monitor? Kinda tempted but you cant beat the plug in and play ease of use of the consoles
                                                                                                          My monitor is 27" IPS, 1440p 120hz and was 270e, as it came from korea on the cheap (ebay). Same monitor is like 1000e here. If there is any defect, even an inconsequential one in a monitor panel they get rebranded and sold on ebay for a fraction of the price.

My 23" 3d 120hz monitor was 200
                                                                                                          Last edited by Tar.Aldarion; 24-11-14, 14:31.

Comment

Irelands company tax is the biz all along eh

Last edited by Tar.Aldarion; 24-11-14, 14:55.

Comment

Me and bp_me obviously have differing definitions of "serviceable".
                                                                                                              Well to be fair my definition usually includes a serious amount of longevity

You don't need an i7 for gaming, in fact my i5 was better for gaming than i7s at the time, same deal now, an i7 is not adding to a gaming experience compared to an i5. Depends on longevity and upgrade options people want but people can game well for 500-600-700 etc. As you go up the options you have get better of course! You could currently buy a 24 inch monitor and get a pc that would max all games now for 750E, certainly not entry level
                                                                                                              Here is a build less than 500e that would be fine for gaming:
                                                                                                              Clearly the graphics card is pulling it up but do you really expect me to believe an i3 is adequate for anything more strenuous that standard definition youtube?

A core i3 doesnt meet the recommended specs for the new dragon age game for example (which isnt to say it wont play it... thats more graphics heavy really).
                                                                                                              May you live in interesting times!

Comment

Originally posted by bp_me View Post
                                                                                                                Well to be fair my definition usually includes a serious amount of longevity

Clearly the graphics card is pulling it up but do you really expect me to believe an i3 is adequate for anything more strenuous that standard definition youtube?

A core i3 doesnt meet the recommended specs for the new dragon age game for example (which isnt to say it wont play it... thats more graphics heavy really).
                                                                                                                Number of cores or bigger numbers do not make things better. There are i3s better than i5 s and i5s better than i7s, it depends on what you use them for. If you look at gaming builds all over the net you will see that i3, for a reason. It can max out most games nowadays at 1080p. So yes, better than SD youtube. (Btw my 5 year old PC is maxing games at 1440p!)

Obviously the upper end bleeding edge games perform better with a more expensive CPU. For 99% of the time the user will have a good gaming experience.

This will max out nearly all games these days at good frame rates at 1080p and is the same i3 as above. Prices below are a little old but final price should be similar.

Total build cost: € 568, + €11.99 shipping
                                                                                                                8GB Kit Crucial Ballistix Sport Series DDR3-1600, CL9 € 62,
                                                                                                                Corsair Builder Series CX500 V3 Non-Modular 80+ Bronze, 500 Watt €€ 52,
                                                                                                                Crucial 128GB SSD MX100 2.5 "(7mm) € 58,
                                                                                                                WD Blue 1TB 6Gb's € 46,
                                                                                                                Sapphire Radeon R9 280 Dual-X OC with MANTLE and Gaming Evolved client, 3GB GDDR5, 2x DVI, HDMI, DisplayPort, lite retail € 175,
                                                                                                                Intel Core i3-4150 in-a-Box € 99,
                                                                                                                ASRock H81M-HDS, LGA 1150, mATX € 41,
                                                                                                                Cooler Master N200, mATX Mini-Tower, black, no power supply € 32,
                                                                                                                Last edited by Tar.Aldarion; 24-11-14, 15:14.

Comment

Do I really want/need a wifi kettle?
                                                                                                                  People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                                                                                                                  Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                                                                                                                  https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

I would have very little reservations about buying used gaming PC components. Top of the range from 2/3 years ago can be got for less than 100, and will melt the face off any game you throw at it bar some outliers. It was always thus with GFX cards, i remember buying an ATI 9800 back in the day for no other reason than it was newer and shinier than the Nvidia i upgraded from. Hard drives arent much saving 2nd hand, so might as well to buy new, but other than that, CPU's RAM and GPUs are great value used. I bought an i5 desktop off ebay last week just to play new World of Warcraft expansion over Xmas, £220 delivered, 50 more for a Samsung SSD and will probably flog it in April for £250ish.
                                                                                                                    Low fee Euro/UK money transfer, 1st transfer free through my referral
                                                                                                                    https://transferwise.com/u/bfa0e

Comment

Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post
                                                                                                                      I've seen one in action and I had kettle envy.
                                                                                                                      Is that how you crash a wedding? yes it is, Bionic Barry, yes it is.

Comment

Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post
                                                                                                                        I need a kettle, link!

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                        X