This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SatNav View Post
    It's a sad day when you come to Manchester for two nights and spend the second night in the PJs surrounded by cheap magazines, salt & vinegar crunchy sticks and a litre of lucozade, while the others head out on the town!!
    Probably less calories in the booze!

Comment

Still running on coffee that weird zombie like buzz from sleep deprivation but not for much longer.
      Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Gig was a bit good like

Really wanted to be downstairs with the proles though!

Comment

Originally posted by NewApproach View Post
          I actually read that, I'd say 10 or more years ago. I think my grandad gave me a copy. I've an decent collection of racing books, must go through them again sometime.

One I'd love to read but haven't got my hands on a copy is Barney Curley's 'Giving a Little Back', don't suppose you've ever read that have you? I've heard it's excellent.
          Have you read Doped by Jamie Reid about 1960s horse doping? Got it for my father last christmas. I have zero interest in racing but found it interesting enough.

Just read Fightclub by Chuck Palahniuk. Good craic throughout and pretty short if that floats your boat

Comment

Originally posted by BobSloane View Post
            Have you read Doped by Jamie Reid about 1960s horse doping? Got it for my father last christmas. I have zero interest in racing but found it interesting enough.

Just read Fightclub by Chuck Palahniuk. Good craic throughout and pretty short if that floats your boat
            I haven't read that, on first glance it looks right up my street.

I'll add them both to the list. Thanks.

Those three or four should keep me going for the next few months anyway!

Comment

Someone just said to me Chambers has been poor since joining Arsenal, anyone agree with this

Comment

Originally posted by 5starpool View Post
                It's actually a very good book although it's years since I read it.
                Read The Count of Monte Cristo for the first time very recently - it definitely lived up to the very high expectations I had!

Comment

Originally posted by Lord Sir Business View Post
                  If there were a 10 commandments of IPB, one of them would be don't drink with dice. Or more to the point, don't try to keep up.
                  Funny thing is, he is a lightweight. Me and Caroline drank cocktails all day today, and Cooney was in bed all day unable to join us cause he wasn't able lol!
                  Her sky-ness
                  © 5starpool

Comment

Originally posted by SatNav View Post
                    Funny thing is, he is a lightweight. Me and Caroline drank cocktails all day today, and Cooney was in bed all day unable to join us cause he wasn't able lol!
                    Haven't gone on the piss with Dice since The Waterford Masters 2010. Fuck, how the years fly by.

Comment

Originally posted by NewApproach View Post
                      I presume ebooks were around in 1844 and I'd therefore be able to borrow my cousin's copy?
                      It's long of copyright so ebook is free on Amazon.
                      "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

How the fuck does that go to a split! Bellew clearly destroyed it.

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide To... View Post
                          some baps on the girl
                          Hahahaha, yeah, her name is Rayna, she's Irish so I get on well with her, particularly since this area is predominantly full of English ex-pats.

Comment

Originally posted by Lord Finkel View Post
                            Someone just said to me Chambers has been poor since joining Arsenal, anyone agree with this
                            No.

He only played 22 times for Southampton and he wouldn't be under anywhere near the same scrutiny playing for them as he is for Arsenal, so it's hard to say whether he was playing better when at Southampton.

He was signed to play predominately as a centre back where he played a handful of games, but has been playing right back since Debuchy got injured, and i think he's done a pretty good job. The shitty defence isn't down only to him, it's the whole unit. Anytime i've seen him play, he looks like he can defend, is comfortable on the ball and has a bit of grace about him. Think he's been a good signing for Arsenal.

Comment

Originally posted by BobSloane View Post

Hard to enjoy if you've seen the movie? Think it is scene for scene/word for word. Got zero enjoyment out of it having seen the movie which I love.
                              X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                              Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Originally posted by Tar.Aldarion View Post
                                dunno what i was like hating cauliflower for so long, it's gone from zero to hero for me ever since I've had it slow cooked.

yesyes meatlol, fuck you.

PERVERT
                                This may or may not be an original thought of my own.
                                All efforts were made to make this thought original but with the abundance of thoughts in the world the originality of this thought cannot be guaranteed.
                                The author is not liable for any issue arising from the platitudinous nature of this post.

Comment

Ate pancakes and bacon for breakfast. Saw an eagle, touched a huge snake, held a rabbit, saw weird cats. Burrito for tea. Top day out.
                                  Last edited by Lord Sir Banter; 23-11-14, 03:21.

Comment

Honest to god, how do people actually enjoy life. It's like the nut worst thing I have ever encountered in all honesty. Cannot stand it personally, that's not a suicidal comment. Just truly don't understand 'life'. I don't believe in God and I don't believe that life is in any bit decent.
                                    * Been thinking about 'life' a lot lately, God and actually being a living being a such and it is probably just me but yeah.... cannot fathom as to why we are here or why we should be faking enjoyment. If I am not dead before 30 I might just die
                                    Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Been having a bit of a row with herself the last few days. Standard relationship problems. Currently drunk, drinking in an after hours establishment and feeling kinda good. The thing I'm most impressed with is I got a txt from my ex earlier who said she was stuck for a drive home. I hadn't had a drink at this stage so said I'd drop her homee as didn't want to see her stuck. Dropped her home, got offered the whole lot from her and still refused. Now getting happily pissed with the lads. My gf will never hear of this but I think it's a good thing on my part. Kind of.

Either way. Alcohol is the cause of and answer to all of lifes problems.-Homer Simpson.

Comment

That escalated quickly.

Comment

That escalated quickly.
                                          What's for late night snack? We're drinking Poitin. Doing a nice job.

Comment

Originally posted by dobman88 View Post
                                            What's for late night snack? We're drinking Poitin. Doing a nice job.
                                            I had a few bowls of coco pops. Hit the spot.
                                            The Poitin will keep you warm.

Comment

I had a few bowls of coco pops. Hit the spot.
                                              The Poitin will keep you warm.
                                              Warm and drunk. Ironically, the Poitin was supplied by a man who's married to a Garda. He didn't seem to care. Coco pops would be nice about now.

Comment

Originally posted by mdoug View Post
                                                Honest to god, how do people actually enjoy life. It's like the nut worst thing I have ever encountered in all honesty. Cannot stand it personally, that's not a suicidal comment. Just truly don't understand 'life'. I don't believe in God and I don't believe that life is in any bit decent.
                                                * Been thinking about 'life' a lot lately, God and actually being a living being a such and it is probably just me but yeah.... cannot fathom as to why we are here or why we should be faking enjoyment. If I am not dead before 30 I might just die
                                                Welcome back mdoug. xx

Comment

I do national lottery by direct debit which is handy and you forget about it but every so often you get a feking email building up your hopes

Dear Stanley
                                                  We've got some news about your ticket from the draw on Saturday 22 Nov 2014.
                                                  gonna check now but it will for a couple quid as always.

trying to BBV curse the lottery

didnt work.....

Congratulations! You've won £10
                                                  Last edited by TheDrunkenOne; 23-11-14, 05:09.

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by tylerdurden94 View Post
                                                          DHC you will have to come up with something new this "power trip" stick is lolworthy.
                                                          Oh, yeah. It is.

Stick your penis inside a woman and come back to be. With your sly bitching and new self.

DHC. I bring more traffic and posts than your photos do. Silly cunt.

Comment

Comment

I can not wait to meet Danny again.

I want mickste to bring me.

Comment

Originally posted by Lord Finkel View Post
                                                                I think you post questions up cause pikeys ask you to. Asking stupid obv shit for no reason alot. You almost sound like The Situcunt.

Comment

You're in better form than usual chad, any craic?
                                                                  airport, lol

Comment

Originally posted by eamonhonda View Post
                                                                    You're in better form than usual chad, any craic?
                                                                    Grand m8.

You?

Comment

Originally posted by CHD View Post
                                                                      Grand m8.

You?
                                                                      In work so could be better finished at 4 for a few days though so happy enough. Had a breakfast roll which was also pretty good
                                                                      airport, lol

Comment

Originally posted by eamonhonda View Post
                                                                        In work so could be better finished at 4 for a few days though so happy enough. Had a breakfast roll which was also pretty good
                                                                        Have not eaten. Chelsea won, Kickboxing event, session. Been a good night.

Happy xmas m8 td a virgin m8

Comment

McDonald's breakfast ends soon, run
                                                                          airport, lol

Comment

I think you post questions up cause pikeys ask you to. Asking stupid obv shit for no reason alot. You almost sound like The Situcunt.
                                                                            Be careful, now I tolerate you and allow you to live in my world because you amuse me, but step over the line and speak to me with such insolence again and I will be forced to review it.

Have a good day

Comment

maybe bbv should give up the drink, just for one week

Comment

half my nook screen is frozen, need new cheap ereader suggestions

Comment

147 alert

Comment

Finkeled

Comment

Originally posted by ArmaniJeans View Post
                                                                                      Finkeled
                                                                                      Twice in 2 hours. Missed the blue this morning already on 129

Comment

...

Comment

Oh, yeah. It is.

Stick your penis inside a woman and come back to be. With your sly bitching and new self.

Whatever about disagreeing with something he posts, that's fair enough, no need for the childish name calling though ffs.

Comment

Tricky Rickie
                                                                                            airport, lol

Comment

It's quite hectic and very unchill when you sweep in and flip out, threatening bans when a few bros are having some good natured light hearted bantz tbh Danny m8.

Personal pet peeves are exactly that.

Probably the same guy, couple of weeks demanding a kiss from the girls in the group before he would get round. Seemed drunk or high and weird. Told him to fucking serve the drinks. Tried to talk to a colleague of his and they shrugged, may have said he was in charge.

It's a hole of a place too, doesn't deserve business. Obviously wasn't my choice to go in.

We should both complain.
                                                                                              Jokes Rigger jokes, don't think I've ever handed out bans willy nilly.

Oh, yeah. It is.

Sly bitching classic, I've had you on ignore for ages and have never really interacted with you but yet every now & again I see a post that is quoted and your having popshots at me constantly for some reason, we all aren't going to get a long and that's fine but man just get over it already whatever it is.
                                                                                              "you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

...

Comment

How many shows are there where the guys shirt is ripped open to see if he's wearing a wire? The first company to come up with a non-stick-to-the-chest wire is going to make a fortune.
                                                                                                  why not look cool with the shades on....... http://www.spygadgets.com/lawmate-cm...lasses-camera/

Comment

How many shows are there where the guys shirt is ripped open to see if he's wearing a wire? The first company to come up with a non-stick-to-the-chest wire is going to make a fortune.
                                                                                                    Yeah never understood why nobody ever wore a wire on their nob. Like as if one of those hypermasculine gangsters would ever stoop to touch another man's junk.
                                                                                                    "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Mignolet has to go. Just not good enough.

Comment

hi guys anyone got an invite for the oneplus phone invite, I would like to buy one for the wife for Christmas....

Can anyone help???

thanks

Comment

@HDC throw my Rodgers quotes back at me again m8

Comment

...

Comment

Originally posted by AndyFatBastard View Post
                                                                                                              Mignolet has to go. Just not good enough.
                                                                                                              And Lovern and Skrtel and Johnson and Gerrard and......

Comment

Originally posted by davepoke/her View Post
                                                                                                                And Lovern and Skrtel and Johnson and Gerrard and......
                                                                                                                Gerrard is finished alright

Comment

Rodgers has to imo

No idea of his best 11. Obv rates players who are absolute muck. This thing of Gerrard playing between the two centre halves is retarded.

Not one of his purchases have been good (I include Llalana in that - only meh). Needs to buy again in Jan but who is going to trust him with the cash.

Lose Wed night and I think he could be gone sooner than even I imagined.

Comment

...

Comment

Is there a name for that dirty feeling you get, when you buy the Sindo just to get a €10 Aldi voucher.
                                                                                                                      Gone full 'Glinner' since June 2022.

Comment

Originally posted by CourierCollie View Post
                                                                                                                        Is there a name for that dirty feeling you get, when you buy the Sindo just to get a €10 Aldi voucher.
                                                                                                                        As long as you don't read the paper I think you'll be ok.

Comment

Dinny is obv a scumbag but have these two not done more for the proletariat than the SP ever has?

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X