• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Let's go Shane Lowry.
    airport, lol

Comment

Originally posted by Jam-Fly View Post
      Apparently lying in young kids is often picked up from adults/parents. So if you ever want your child to stop lying, it's best to stop lying yourself in front of them (they're incredibly perceptive so even stuff like spouting some standard white lie excuse on the phone kids will still pick up on). #JamFlysParentingAdvice

There is no way a 2-4 year old picks up when an adult is telling white lies. The whole world of a child that age is a white lie from Santa & tooth fariys to doctors sprays that keep monsters out of the bedroom.
      At that age a child making up stories is not considered a bad thing at all.
      twitter
      moneybookers

Comment

Originally posted by KevIRL View Post
        Suits me perfectly with the match in Kilkenny later. 2 shot swing on the first, interesting....
        Not me, posted that from Mamas and Papas. Currently traipsing around Penneys.

This is how I'm paying for boozing later.

I run bad.
        I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Originally posted by Lazare View Post
            Not me, posted that from Mamas and Papas. Currently traipsing around Penneys.

This is how I'm paying for boozing later.

I run bad.
            Yep, my penance for beer last night is Garden Centres. All bloody day. Praying it pisses rain later or penance part 2 goes into action

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide To... View Post
              Worth seeing what you can get from adverts.ie. Loads of Mamas and Papas stuff there
              We have pretty much everything, we got a loan of a M&P Moses basket off a neighbour so just picking up a mattress for it.

Comment

Comment

Hackenberg isnt much better man.
                  airport, lol

Comment

Rickie giving most of the golf punting world a sweat here. Almost everyone I know is on him

Comment

Comment

Comment

Just to fully plumb the depths of mundanity, am left with the unfortunate situation of having just €50 to last until next Friday. Thinking:

Aldi

€14: 7 x €2 pizzas
                          €2 : Cheese
                          €4 : Various salamis
                          €1 : Bread
                          €20: 15 x beers
                          €9 : 2 x knock off packs of cigs from Moore Street

That should hopefully do it. Have a slight suspicion that the Aldi pizzas are €1.79, so that would be a big win if so.
                          40 of it now on Rickie and you shall be minted tomorrow evening

Comment

Just to fully plumb the depths of mundanity, am left with the unfortunate situation of having just €50 to last until next Friday. Thinking:

Aldi

That should hopefully do it. Have a slight suspicion that the Aldi pizzas are €1.79, so that would be a big win if so.
                            Over half the budget on beer and fags!!! Thought u were on Ecig.
                            Her sky-ness
                            © 5starpool

Comment

Originally posted by Michelle SatNav View Post
                              Over half the budget on beer and fags!!! Thought u were on Ecig.
                              He really needs some scratch cards too

Comment

Aldi

I reckon you won't be able to face into that many pizzas and some will end up spare/in the freezer for 2 years before you can face another aldi pizza.

Picture yourself on day 7 (or 4 for that matter), you've had a pizza from aldi for the last 6 days, how likely are you to face up to eating another?

Could be worth adjusting the strategy.
                                Otherwise looks solid, potential to stick 30 quid on an even money shot and move up levels?
                                X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                                Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Aldi

Stick it ew on Jordan's princess new 1405 hitch

Comment

Comment

wtf with the gambling suggestions. Trying to be responsible here. Do agree though that it might be a too pizza-centered diet.
                                      Three meats for a tenner in local butchers ftw, sack of spuds. Decent dinners for the week
                                      Her sky-ness
                                      © 5starpool

Comment

wtf with the gambling suggestions. Trying to be responsible here. Do agree though that it might be a too pizza-centered diet.
                                        You're grand sure, pizza is a vegetable.

Comment

Aldi

Originally posted by Michelle SatNav View Post
                                          Three meats for a tenner in local butchers ftw, sack of spuds. Decent dinners for the week
                                          Butchers are a rip off, end of.

Sorry brah. Maybe vary your play with a one portion lassange thing in Aldi.
                                          Or, mince - pasta - nice pasta sauce.

Anyhow, I'm at a loose end so I might come over to your gaff to watch the fightin' later. Few dead arms, etc.

Comment

That's a terrible budget you could spend better 20 euro in aldi
                                            airport, lol

Comment

Paging the rigger, need details address ect

Comment

Originally posted by Walter Mitty View Post
                                                Paging the rigger, need details address ect
                                                Hello friend,

You really don't need my address. Bank transfer, stars or paypal?
                                                You can definitely do one, possible two or three of those.

Which would you like and I will send you the details in a private message.

Comment

Comment

Good lad Rickie, putting some pressure on.

Great round from Darren Clarke, he looks a completely new man.

Comment

Originally posted by The-Rigger View Post
                                                      Hello friend,

You really don't need my address. Bank transfer, stars or paypal?
                                                      You can definitely do one, possible two or three of those.

Which would you like and I will send you the details in a private message.
                                                      I can do all of them but then you would miss out on my special surprise.

Need some excitement for my 20 quid

Comment

Originally posted by Walter Mitty View Post
                                                        I can do all of them but then you would miss out on my special surprise.

Need some excitement for my 20 quid
                                                        You didn't pay for extras. I can meet you in town for your extra surprise some time.

Comment

Fowler chewing this course up. Will make a great Sunday if we can get someone else to level up too!

Comment

10kg of potatoes is like 4e.

Finished my lemon dota 2 cookies for later today:

Comment

Comment

Already have tickets.

Nom Nom Nom
                                                                This may or may not be an original thought of my own.
                                                                All efforts were made to make this thought original but with the abundance of thoughts in the world the originality of this thought cannot be guaranteed.
                                                                The author is not liable for any issue arising from the platitudinous nature of this post.

Comment

tar, you are so lovely

Comment

I did win the most generous person award in primary school, suck on that one other children.

Comment

I like an auld bbq but the 12 quid entry just gets you... access? (and a DJ ) Wherein you will probably pay through the nose for a drink or a sausage.
                                                                      Sorta assumed the ticket price would include something like a burger and a beer.

Comment

Neil Channing's betting site is posting some numbers. It went pay for most events a while back but his ROI has been incredible. Gave a free taste in the 2.40 at Newbury today and tipped up the 1st at 25-1 and the 3rd horse e/w.

Results - http://www.bettingemporium.com/pages...esults-section

Opr

Comment

lol, just spotted my mate and his wife behind the ropes when Rory putted that last one.

Comment

Hitch, buy a fishing rod with the money, you'll never have to buy food again.
                                                                            Official Head Marshall of Waterford Gay Pride Festival 2015

Comment

Originally posted by Icarus152 View Post
                                                                              Hitch, buy a fishing rod with the money, you'll never have to buy food again.
                                                                              Have to teach him too.
                                                                              Happy holliers Ic.

Comment

Came across this chaps facebook:

Apparently he is a time traveler. He is in prison in India because he can't prove who he is on account on being a time traveler.

I've tried to figure out if its all a big piss take but... I don't know.

Hippy weirdos imo.
                                                                                This may or may not be an original thought of my own.
                                                                                All efforts were made to make this thought original but with the abundance of thoughts in the world the originality of this thought cannot be guaranteed.
                                                                                The author is not liable for any issue arising from the platitudinous nature of this post.

Comment

Wasn't there a guy called John titor that did the sane years ago?
                                                                                  airport, lol

Comment

Originally posted by Gimmeabreak
                                                                                    If somebody could post a stream for the hurling later I would appreciate it. Ty ty
                                                                                    Check here closer to throw in. There's loads of sky sports streams online so there should be no problem.

Wiziwig, the new MyP2P. Wiziwig.tv brings to you live sports on your PC for free. Live football , Live MLB and NBA. Just for free tv on your pc. Wiziwig.tv brings you also the best P2P programs guides.
                                                                                    Last edited by coillcam; 19-07-14, 15:32.

Comment

Originally posted by eamonhonda View Post
                                                                                      Wasn't there a guy called John titor that did the sane years ago?
                                                                                      Same guy; different trip!

Comment

Fucking hippies.

Comment

Akinfenwa is fuckin massive
                                                                                          ﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿

Comment

Originally posted by BallymoreChris View Post
                                                                                            There is no way a 2-4 year old picks up when an adult is telling white lies. The whole world of a child that age is a white lie from Santa & tooth fariys to doctors sprays that keep monsters out of the bedroom.
                                                                                            At that age a child making up stories is not considered a bad thing at all.
                                                                                            Ya it's something I read some time somewhere, seemed like it was a credible at the time (it was regarding child behaviour more than them making up stories - as in if you were worried they were lying too much in school etc (probably meant for kids a bit older too)), but ya hard to argue with the tooth fairy stuff.

An another note, what age do kids stop believing in the tooth fairy (and am I right in saying Santa non-believers would usually be a year or two after the tooth fairy?)?

And another question, estimation at what age most age kids would know the word 'accuracy'?
                                                                                            Poker Podcast Playlist

Comment

£10 on the other lad to beat our Conor tonight for lols.

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post

tipp86 syndrome. I like that though.
                                                                                                What is this ?

Comment

Originally posted by The-Rigger View Post
                                                                                                  I reckon you won't be able to face into that many pizzas and some will end up spare/in the freezer for 2 years before you can face another aldi pizza.

Picture yourself on day 7 (or 4 for that matter), you've had a pizza from aldi for the last 6 days, how likely are you to face up to eating another?

Could be worth adjusting the strategy.
                                                                                                  Otherwise looks solid, potential to stick 30 quid on an even money shot and move up levels?
                                                                                                  Look at rigger terrified that he will have no fun on the what's for tea front from hitch.

Agree on the buy mince but would also suggest a stew for the other days. Cheap as you prob have most of the non meat ingredients in the house and gets better on day 2 or 3.

Comment

...

Comment

Ya it's something I read some time somewhere, seemed like it was a credible at the time (it was regarding child behaviour more than them making up stories - as in if you were worried they were lying too much in school etc (probably meant for kids a bit older too)), but ya hard to argue with the tooth fairy stuff.

An another note, what age do kids stop believing in the tooth fairy (and am I right in saying Santa non-believers would usually be a year or two after the tooth fairy?)?

And another question, estimation at what age most age kids would know the word 'accuracy'?
                                                                                                      Once they start school its a lottery. I have a 5 & 7 year old and mine go to a small rural school and so far its only the 5 year old who has questioned it and thats because she heard older girls at her dancing class talking about Santa.
                                                                                                      Friends of mine with kids in much bigger schools have told me some older kids tell the young ones all the time.

Re "accuracy" its crazy some of the words kids come out with at times. I just done a quick survey there and 1 seven year old didnt know what it ment.
                                                                                                      twitter
                                                                                                      moneybookers

Comment

Was in This Place for a couple of pints last night. doing the whole small town country hardware/pub thing just off Grafton Street pretty well.

Comment

Did most people on here actually fall for the tooth fairy thing? I really do not recall ever going for that although I still made sure to cash in on it.

Originally posted by DAMO72 View Post
                                                                                                          What is this ?
                                                                                                          Fear of trying new food.

Sky Sports 3 streams from the Tipp game last week. I am sure some of them will work in case Coillcam does not come back.

cricfree.eu/sky-sports-3-live-stream-uk.php

slipstreamtv.co/?id=sky3

tv-live.im/sky-sports-3-live

This is the best place to watch live TV Channels online. Stream all your favorite Cable TV, including ABC, CBS, CNN ESPN, TNT, and more.

fancylive.com/sky-sports-3-live-tv-channel.php

fancystreems.com/default.asp@pageId=105.html

Also check here before throw in as a few more may pop up : https://www.wiziwig.tv/competition.p...scipline=other
                                                                                                          Last edited by tipp86; 19-07-14, 15:55.
                                                                                                          Pm for rakeback deals

Comment

Originally posted by BallymoreChris View Post
                                                                                                            Once they start school its a lottery. I have a 5 & 7 year old and mine go to a small rural school and so far its only the 5 year old who has questioned it and thats because she heard older girls at her dancing class talking about Santa.
                                                                                                            Friends of mine with kids in much bigger schools have told me some older kids tell the young ones all the time.

Re "accuracy" its crazy some of the words kids come out with at times. I just done a quick survey there and 1 seven year old didnt know what it ment.
                                                                                                            Ya, had a soccer camp with 7 year olds last week and one of the kids lost a tooth, he asked me to mind it till the end of the day so he could save it for the tooth fairy. I wonder how the tooth fairy/santa stuff will develop with kids using the internet more and more. What age will kids realise when they don't know the answer to something, they can just google it.

On 'accuracy', I'd a group of 12 and none of them seemed to know the word accuracy.

Originally posted by tipp86 View Post
                                                                                                            Did most people on here actually fall for the tooth fairy thing? I really do not recall ever going for that although I still made sure to cash in on it.
                                                                                                            I remember I found out the tooth fairy was fake but believed in Santa for a while after that. The logic being something like: yeah obviously the tooth fairy is fake, but Santa has to be real.
                                                                                                            Poker Podcast Playlist

Comment

Season 2 of Utopia is up on 4oD. Two episodes available at the mo, fairly promising so far.

Comment

Opr

Comment

cool beans, hope he loses

Comment

What an opening fight in the UFC!

Comment

...

Comment

could eaily have made a cracking smiley face out of that, dropped the ball

Comment

I'm really hoping McGregor takes a beating tonight. Cocky leprechaun needs a lesson in humility.

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X