This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 5starpool View Post
    That kick out was stupid by Long, deserved a yellow.
    Should have kicked that cunt Hanley harder.

Comment

Gibson and Hendrick are a formidable midfield pairing aren't they?

Comment

Originally posted by hotspur View Post
        Doing ok for second choice. That card for Hendrick is a kick in the balls.

Comment

Keane to come on and nick the winner!

Comment

Naismith, Fletcher and Maloney falling over like the little pussy northern English surrender monkeys that they are every chance they get. Pricks.

Comment

Originally posted by hotspur View Post
              I like the look of Hendrick alright

Ooh and someone pop up this "buy me you cunt" print!

Comment

Originally posted by CHD View Post
                Naismith, Fletcher and Maloney falling over like the little pussy northern English surrender monkeys that they are every chance they get. Pricks.
                christ . . .

Comment

Originally posted by TheJiggaman View Post
                  christ . . .
                  CHD*

Comment

Coleman getting a tanking.

Lot of empty seats, thought it was sold out???

Comment

Also red card is about a 1/4 shot or if Hitch wants value 1/5

Comment

Gibraltar got 2 corners anyhow, what was max bet on that
                        airport, lol

Comment

Someone should teach Ireland how to take corners. Every one has been brutal so far.

Comment

Manuel Neuer chilling vs Gibraltar tonight.

Comment

Faroe Islands 0-1 up away to Greece after 65 mins. All of a sudden Northern Ireland's win there doesn't seem so magical.

Comment

Originally posted by TheJiggaman View Post
                                Faroe Islands 0-1 up away to Greece after 65 mins. All of a sudden Northern Ireland's win there doesn't seem so magical.
                                Poor Ranieri

Comment

Walters was our best midfielder and is now up front alone

Comment

How is that a free ffs

Comment

Lovely goal tbf.

Comment

All that comes from Naismith diving again. Quality though.

Comment

All that comes from Naismith diving again. Quality though.
                                          Know your resident football expert but was thinking our super negative approach and in general shiteness = chances for scots and one finally went in.

Comment

They fully deserve their lead. They are capable of good football, just a pity they use diving to create chances up the pitch.

We committed too many people forward and haven't been tracking back.

Pretty crap performance.

Comment

Shocking set pieces still.

Comment

How the fuck can pro footballers give the keeper such soft ball everytime.

Comment

That Robertson cunt giving out about diving is like Alex Ferguson giving out about added time

Comment

Originally posted by Sickpuppy View Post
                                                    How the fuck can pro footballers give the keeper such soft ball everytime.
                                                    Managers fault. He should have a Plan B and C for corners.

Comment

Shocking performance. Scotland deserve the win for sure. Neither team have any real quality anyhow, but Scotland at least tried to win the game.

Comment

Did Whelan just say 'gank ball'
                                                        Keane is done.
                                                        X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                                                        Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Sigh....

Comment

Scotland better on the night but you don't defend like that for corners (not taking away from the finish). 3 men taking a quick corner and we put 2 out to defend. Schoolyard stuff.

Lets be honest, if we can't beat teams with two Martins, Hanley at their core then we ain't going anywhere. We didn't create one scorable chance all game.

We'll stuff them over here though.

Comment

Ward needs to be put down, offers nothing at all. O'Neill needs to have more than one idea when it comes to corners. Putting out a team capable of getting it down and playing then going with route 1 tactics. Baffling.

McGeady has obviously been told he has a free role or else he is thick. Probably the former. Give him the instructions of a winger, not Messi.

Comment

Ward needs to be put down, offers nothing at all. O'Neill needs to have more than one idea when it comes to corners. Putting out a team capable of getting it down and playing then going with route 1 tactics. Baffling.

McGeady has obviously been told he has a free role or else he is thick. Probably the former. Give him the instructions of a winger, not Messi.
                                                                Awful, awful, awful. I'm serious here when I say I could do the same as him tonight. Get the ball and lamp it down the line. Never offer support to the midfield and when you do get a chance to cross it, hit the first man. Did I mention awful.

I know we have injuries but surely we'd be better off playing 3-5-2 if he is our only option at left full.

Comment

Originally posted by careca View Post
                                                                  Awful, awful, awful. I'm serious here when I say I could do the same as him tonight. Get the ball and lamp it down the line. Never offer support to the midfield and when you do get a chance to cross it, hit the first man. Did I mention awful.

I know we have injuries but surely we'd be better off playing 3-5-2 if he is our only option at left full.
                                                                  It is beyond belief how bad he is. McClean did his job for him. I could rant about him for hours. Robbing a living. Probably 3 left backs in the LoI head and shoulders above him.

Comment

It is beyond belief how bad he is. McClean did his job for him. I could rant about him for hours. Robbing a living. Probably 3 left backs in the LoI head and shoulders above him.
                                                                    We must be wrong, Dunphy is agreeing with us

Comment

He was a striker at Bohs, moved to England and became a shit left back. Now plays internationally at LB. I hate him.

Put Wilson LB and keep Keogh in the middle.

Comment

Ward needs to be put down.
                                                                        I love the way he tries to get away with being a truly terrible left back by cleverly tucking right into the middle and randomly hoping the left winger will take over his duties.

Actually Stephen Ward is the reason I stopped watching and supporting Ireland. After watching him at left back for us versus Russia in 2011 I gave up all hope and packed it in. It was the worst performance I had ever seen from a full back.

Was quite impressed with Keogh's prodigious lumping it ability though.

Comment

Yeah, he actually does an amazing job of just disappearing and going unnoticed for the crap player he is.

Pretty sure the instructions were to lump it. Really frustrating.

Comment

Was scanning some photos from the 60's and 70's, Think these were school photos of me and 2 brothers from about 1978. Not sure what is most disturbing, the (lack of) haircuts, the almost christmasy jumpers. Definitely something evil in the eyes of the first 2

Gone full 'Glinner' since June 2022.

Comment

Ward needs to be put down,
                                                                              Was that Ward marking the far post for the corner? If it was then he does need to be put down, why a defender takes up that position and then come off the goal line when the ball hasn't been played into the box is fucking baffling, he just opened the whole goal up for the shot resulting in a easy score.

Comment

McGeady I think.

Several of them were played like kids for the goal tbf.

Comment

Jools Legends starting in a few mins on BBC.

Beach Boys, yeah baby.
                                                                                  I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

Originally posted by Lazare View Post
                                                                                    Jools Legends starting in a few mins on BBC.

Beach Boys, yeah baby.
                                                                                    These are the reasons i despise weekend nights.
                                                                                    This too shall pass.

Comment

Originally posted by oleras View Post
                                                                                      These are the reasons i despise weekend nights.
                                                                                      You working dude?

Comment

...
                                                                                        "We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Gorrilaz and Bobby Womack!

Holy guacamole

Comment

Yeah but lol -'Lou reed and Metallica making ray Davis version of days look like an absolute classic

White light white heat = classic song
                                                                                            Days = classic song

The versions on jools were absolute drivel ... Why oh why

Comment

...

Comment

Originally posted by Lazare View Post
                                                                                                You working dude?
                                                                                                yeah, all weekend.

Doesnt help with the site going down like that either, get on it AJ.
                                                                                                This too shall pass.

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide To... View Post
                                                                                                  Just looking back over some pics from new Moto G vs old Moto G. Huge improvement in quality. The camera went from 5mp to 8mp, but they've clearly done something else to it as well.

They've put quite a few smart things into this phone. MicroSD will be great for travelling with; having the extra 30gb for movie storage. Bigger screen does suit it a lot better. As its Moto it'll get all the android updates very quick (5.0 in next two weeks).

Dual sim has potential.

Lack of 4g is the clear sticking point, but the HPSA or whatever that connection is called is very fast.

Very very decent budget phone, even though all the individual changes seem quite minor.

€200 for phone plus Samsung 32gb Pro MicroSD on Amazon.
                                                                                                  TBH Hitch, i got the MotoG in august i think and the battery has gone from 30 hours to around 12/14 hours and not as quick as it was out of the box.

Not very happy with its performance, and it randomly reboots also, i dont find that too much of a pain though, cant see myself going for another one soon.
                                                                                                  This too shall pass.

Comment

...

Comment

The One Plus is a class piece of kit, once you're OK with something the size that some people considered a TV in the 80s in your pocket. It was also exquisitely packaged, for whatever that's worth.

Comment

...

Comment

Are Motorola paying you a wage Hitch?

Comment

Front page of the Times:

The Government is close to finalising a much simplified system of water charges which will mean an effective annual charge of less than €200 per household.

The Coalition parties are hoping the package with significantly reduced charges will be enough to encourage a majority of households in the State to register with Irish Warer and end the ongoing crisis.
                                                                                                            Conservation encouragement not important so?

Current GE strategy looking like:

1) SF
                                                                                                            2) FF

tbh
                                                                                                            "Worldly wisdom teaches that it is better for reputation to fail conventionally than to succeed unconventionally." - John Maynard Keynes

Comment

Originally posted by oleras View Post
                                                                                                              TBH Hitch, i got the MotoG in august i think and the battery has gone from 30 hours to around 12/14 hours and not as quick as it was out of the box.

Not very happy with its performance, and it randomly reboots also, i dont find that too much of a pain though, cant see myself going for another one soon.
                                                                                                              For battery life the HTC one mini 2 is the nuts for me. Can get up to 30 hours out of a full charge with heavy usage and never have to worry about turning apps off or anything. Albeit I have it on the lowest brightness possible.
                                                                                                              Jayzus, Sheila! I forgot me feckin' trousers

Comment

...

Comment

Can anyone see a 'Bottom Two' Combo for betting on X-Factor this weekend? The one on oddschecker is last weeks.

Comment

Is it just me or is a projector on a tablet one of the best innovations ever? The new Lenovo Yoga tablet 2 pro has a built in 50 inch projector. If they could pack it into the 10 inch version I'd be sold.

A NEW WAY TO BINGE WATCH. Introducing YOGA Tablet 2 Pro - booming subwoofer, 15-hour battery, built-in projector for 50” display on wall or ceiling. Learn mo...

Opr

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide To... View Post
                                                                                                                      Not yet, the feckers.

Waste management are though. So if you want any biased opinions on that would be happy to proffer.
                                                                                                                      I'm a heavy for a competin company m8

Comment

Photo bomb at the Scotland game. NSFW.. or anyone

SPOILER

Comment

Originally posted by LuckyLloyd View Post
                                                                                                                          Front page of the Times:

Conservation encouragement not important so?

Current GE strategy looking like:

1) SF
                                                                                                                          2) FF

tbh
                                                                                                                          Of course conservation is important... but with all the deeply cynical players exploiting the stupidity of people now we just have to allow the small consumers to continue to subsidise the rich people who use far more water.

But hey the Fascists will pick up a few seats and be better able to cynically abuse the democratic process by acting like spoiled children everytime they want to change the media focus to protect their beloved leader.

Fucking morons
                                                                                                                          Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X