George RR Martin is a cruel wanker.

Comment

Originally posted by Mellor View Post
      Hes a creepy old perv.

Comment

Originally posted by Mellor View Post
        The fat man hates you, and does not want you to be happy. It is known.
        "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Originally posted by luckforsome View Post
          ...Looking to pick up a Bluetooth Speaker, and of course I am looking for assistance from the IPBNC (Patent pending)...I had one of the Vodafone pocket boom speakers a few months ago but it broke quite quickly, kinda looking for something around that size...Not looking to spend too much on it ,(<40:00€ ) if possible...
          ...Assistance requested and Appreciated...
          I bought a few of these
          People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
          Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
          https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

First experience of this really, certainly academically.

Group work:

Is there any point to this shit apart from saving lectures time correcting?
            X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
            Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Originally posted by Zod View Post
              you can be behind someone and they behind you if you have lapped them in a race.
              Please tell me you're trolling with this answer.

SPOILER
              You're standing back to back
              You are technically correct...the best kind of correct
              World Record Holder for Long Distance Soul Reads: May 7th 2011

Comment

C'mon You Boys In Green

Comment

Originally posted by Kayroo View Post

SPOILER
                  I just said it's possible, I didn't say it was the answer.
                  Is that how you crash a wedding? yes it is, Bionic Barry, yes it is.

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Banksy prints have gone the way of pulled pork tbh. The mere mention of his name makes me cringe.
                      You could get an original one of a kind chd. Or that 'buy me you cunt' masterpiece from hotspur.

Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post
                      Rosey ftw. WE can have a hands free chat from our respective showers when I get it.
                      Last edited by Lord Sir Banter; 14-11-14, 16:03.

Comment

Comment

Has Banksy not jumped the shark?

Comment

Stand Up For The Boys In Green.

Comment

Fuck banksy prints every cunt has one on the wall suprises ikea doesn't sell them.
                              airport, lol

Comment

CHD prints will be available as soon as I read the copyright laws.

Comment

Last edited by Hitchhiker's Guide To...; 14-11-14, 16:25. Reason: was -> wasn't

Comment

Matt Berry

Toast of London is the most ridiculous thing ever.

The Beefeater Anti-Gay tour of London
                                    Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Originally posted by Kayroo View Post

SPOILER
                                      How would it have been an incorrect answer ?

If you lap someone in a race and come up behind them you are physically behind them but they are behind you in place position.

What am i missing here ?
                                      This too shall pass.

Comment

There is a fairly big crowd at the Italy Argentina game considering they brought it forward a day at the last minute!

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                                          There is a fairly big crowd at the Italy Argentina game considering they brought it forward a day at the last minute!
                                          what time and what channel?

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide To... View Post
                                              what am i lacking an understanding of in this seemingly free money bet?

Gets people depositing and having funds on the site.

Similar offers from some other operators have been Man United to win a corner
                                              and Brazil to wear a Yellow shirt in the opening game of the World Cup.

Comment

Originally posted by oleras View Post
                                                How would it have been an incorrect answer ?

If you lap someone in a race and come up behind them you are physically behind them but they are behind you in place position.

What am i missing here ?
                                                Lateral thinking puzzles always suggest the simplest answer is the best one. The form of answer you give is akin to saying if I stand in front of you then I am also technically behind you if you go far enough back.

Maybe I'm just being grumpy cause it's Friday and I'm working most of the night and weekend...
                                                You are technically correct...the best kind of correct
                                                World Record Holder for Long Distance Soul Reads: May 7th 2011

Comment

what am i lacking an understanding of in this seemingly free money bet?

If they dont win a corner you'll lose mate.

Comment

It's actually a 2/1 shot.

Comment

Be nice if our Georgian friends could do us a favour in this 5 o clock kick off.

Profit before people.

Comment

Originally posted by shrapnel View Post
                                                        what time and what channel?
                                                        Sky Sports 2 now

Comment

Comment

Now that KevinIreland has abandoned us for Real Life...

Is there such a thing as a good sports calendar that does the job he used to do so well?

Comment

Megatron = free money
                                                              LordSir = could lose
                                                              CHD = relative value

... so torn....

But: the free money argument was made so eloquently
                                                              13/8 < 2/1

Comment

Now that KevinIreland has abandoned us for Real Life...

Is there such a thing as a good sports calendar that does the job he used to do so well?
                                                                Flushdraw posted a link to a page on oddschecker that does the job brilliantly including where you can see events on UK TV.

EDIT: oddschecker.com/tv-sports-calendar

Comment

Megatron = free money
                                                                  LordSir = could lose
                                                                  CHD = relative value

... so torn....

But: the free money argument was made so eloquently
                                                                  Sorry I read it wrong I thought it was Germany to win a corner.

Its just a slight enhancement rather than one of the other mad ones you see.

Comment

3 corners -v- Poland
                                                                    4 corners -v- Ireland
                                                                    6 corners -v- Georgia

Tonight they are in Germany who will sit on them. Germany aren't the superpower of the summer anymore though. LUMP maybe. Maybe not. I dunno.

Comment

Georgia v poland on ss5 and Italy v Argentina on ss2 at the mo. Nice Friday afternoon sports

Comment

Originally posted by KevIRL View Post
                                                                        Georgia v poland on ss5 and Italy v Argentina on ss2 at the mo. Nice Friday afternoon sports
                                                                        Stop this half hearted pissing around, make me a calender and while you are at it up your game and include the horse racing.

Comment

Stop this half hearted pissing around, make me a calender and while you are at it up your game and include the horse racing.
                                                                          Flushdraw linked to a v good one on oddschecker last weekend

Comment

COYBIG

Comment

Originally posted by KevIRL View Post
                                                                              Flushdraw linked to a v good one on oddschecker last weekend

Comment

Current Irish Water video doing the rounds:

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

The 'victim' can be seen in this 2010 video from 1:22 onwards

The moments after the final whistle in the Leinster Senior Football Championship final that saw referee Martin Sludden attacked by furious Louth fans. Please...

Much anger

Comment

Originally posted by Megatron View Post
                                                                                  Current Irish Water video doing the rounds:

The 'victim' can be seen in this 2010 video from 1:22 onwards

Much anger

Comment

Originally posted by Megatron View Post

Much anger

Much love

Comment

Some accent.

Comment

Originally posted by Lord Sir Business View Post
                                                                                        Or that 'buy me you cunt' masterpiece from hotspur.
                                                                                        Funny you should mention that, because it still exists on the desktop of a secondary computer I have that I have been on recently, and literally within the last week I saw it and thought "I should have a t-shirt of that made as a present for Rigger...but I don't know his size, but I have seen him and he looks like a large..."

If you tell your size I'll give you one as a Christmas present.

Comment

Originally posted by hotspur View Post
                                                                                          Funny you should mention that, because it still exists on the desktop of a secondary computer I have that I have been on recently, and literally within the last week I saw it and thought "I should have a t-shirt of that made as a present for Rigger...but I don't know his size, but I have seen him and he looks like a large..."

If you tell your size I'll give you one as a Christmas present.

How kind. I'll shoot for a medium. Adding you to my kros kindle, me and chd are exchanging small christmas pressies.

Thinking cap on.

Comment

13/8 < 2/1
                                                                                            I thought everyone knew by now that the residant economist can't do the sums!?

Comment

Originally posted by Lord Sir Business View Post
                                                                                              How kind. I'll shoot for a medium. Adding you to my kros kindle, me and chd are exchanging small christmas pressies.

Thinking cap on.
                                                                                              2&1/2 men season 1 box set!

Comment

Going to set up an IPB Secret Santa.

EDIT

C'mon Ireland

Comment

Originally posted by Elshambles View Post
                                                                                                  2&1/2 men season 1 box set!
                                                                                                  2 broke girls 3d cutout.

Comment

Class intro by RTE.

Comment

We're going for the win

Forde, Coleman, O'Shea (C), Keogh, Ward, McGeady, Hendrick, Gibson, McClean, Long, Walters

Comment

Forde
                                                                                                        Coleman O'Shea Keogh Ward
                                                                                                        Hendrick Gibson
                                                                                                        Long McGeady McClean
                                                                                                        Walters

???

Comment

Friday night sport - why isn't there more of it?
                                                                                                          "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Stephen Ward you cunt.

Comment

Scotland look much more dangerous in attack

Comment

They create space and use it very well.

Alot will be going through Anya by the looks of it. Coleman needs to put him in his pocket.

They could be down to 10.

Comment

I think there will be a lot of huff and puff in this game, but very little blow your house down. 0-0 or a single goal to win for someone, hopefully us.

Comment

That lad is lucky twice to still be on the pitch.

Comment

Poxy cards. McClean and McGeady need to wake the fuck up. Get it on the ground ffs.

Comment

Originally posted by Silver-Tiger View Post
                                                                                                                        I'm in Kinsale at the weekend. Is Fishy Fishy a must or just another place?
                                                                                                                        A must. Get the lobster thermidor.

Comment

That kick out was stupid by Long, deserved a yellow.

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X