X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Time for Satnav to hand back Raoul's account imo.

Comment

Any of the Gerry Adams defenders care break their silence (hey, its only rape after all its not like he's being accused of mass murder or anything serious ) to rebut Fintan O'Toole's piece in today's times? Or have ye all just given up on Gerry and are waiting for someone with enough balls to put the knife in to emerge from the shadows?

Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
          Any of the Gerry Adams defenders
          Not sure there's any of them in this thread

Comment

Originally posted by Iago View Post
            For those based in Dublin and willing to chance the dark side any interest in getting a regular game of 5-a-side football going in either DCU or Astropark Coolock?

I know we're coming into winter but that's the whole point, only the dedicated will sign up and take part
            ...out of curiosity ,how good do you have to be to get into these games...would everyone be a high standard or would some just be average?...haven't kicked a ball in 10 years...and are you expected to have a high level of fitness or is it acceptable that I'm unfit?...

Comment

Originally posted by luckforsome View Post
              ...out of curiosity ,how good do you have to be to get into these games...would everyone be a high standard or would some just be average?...haven't kicked a ball in 10 years...and are you expected to have a high level of fitness or is it acceptable that I'm unfit?...
              I'm only looking to set it up for a kick about, expecting most to be average players and average, or in my case anyway, below average fitness

Like you, it's been a few years since I last kicked a football, and I'm not getting any younger
              Join the IPB Fantasy Football League 19/20

http://www.irishpokerboards.com/foru...88#post1104188

Comment

Originally posted by Denny Crane View Post
                Not sure there's any of them in this thread

If you're a Shinner voter then you are at the very least an apologist for Gerry, the phrase we used back in the day was fellow traveller.
                Turning millions into thousands

Comment

What did everyone have for lunch? I went to Bachelor's Wok. I'm sure you can figure out where it's located. Had a bowl of duck noodle soup with green tea for €8. It was boss. Beware the chili flakes, they are dangerous. Also beware the superhot azn waitress with her heartbreaking aloofness.
                  "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Originally posted by AndyFatBastard View Post
                    What did everyone have for lunch? I went to Bachelor's Wok. I'm sure you can figure out where it's located. Had a bowl of duck noodle soup with green tea for €8. It was boss. Beware the chili flakes, they are dangerous. Also beware the superhot azn waitress with her heartbreaking aloofness.
                    I had a nondescript lunch in the CHQ building. I must make it to that Pho place someday.

Comment

bachelors wok is fantastic. mmmmmmm

Comment

Originally posted by careca View Post
                        No but I'd prefer stuff that is Irish or World News at least.

Few good examples there, thanks guys.
                        Universal health care is being picked apart and salvaging the workable bits at the minute. I presume it will be completely shelved and ignored in due course.

You could contrast with Obama care, the NHS and one of the scando health systems to add to it.

Comment

Exactly, I am 100% buying ginseng because of RDIII. He has been playing the long con for the last decade imo.

I had a nondescript lunch in the CHQ building. I must make it to that Pho place someday.
                          Was closed the last few times I passed it. Now he might have been on holiday, but might have shut up shop imo. There is always Pho Viet on Parnell Street.
                          Last edited by hotspur; 28-10-14, 16:47.

Comment

Originally posted by hotspur View Post
                            Exactly, I am 100% buying ginseng because of RDIII. He has been playing the long con for the last decade imo.
                            You think he bought ginseng commodities and is operating a pump and dump? The guy's got game but this would be a new high even by his standards.
                            "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Silence you Fool. They're hooked now (strokes imaginary beard). Instigate Phase Two.
                              "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Was closed the last few times I passed it. Now he might have been on holiday, but might have shut up shop imo. There is always Pho Viet on Parnell Street.
                                Confirmed closure.

Comment

Any of the Gerry Adams defenders care break their silence (hey, its only rape after all its not like he's being accused of mass murder or anything serious ) to rebut Fintan O'Toole's piece in today's times? Or have ye all just given up on Gerry and are waiting for someone with enough balls to put the knife in to emerge from the shadows?

http://www.irishtimes.com/debate/nev...says-1.1978855
                                  There's only one confirmed SF member on here and he seems to have adopted the party line of 'put the head down, say nothing and sure, it'll all go away'.

Which is a pity, as it would be interesting to hear what a well-educated, young, idealistic southern Shinner with no connection to the Troubles honestly makes of all this.

Comment

While he may have some valid things to say
                                    this is not a good example of his point
                                    The Gerry who told his brother’s trial, under oath, that “I didn’t believe at that point that my brother was a danger” [to children] or the Gerry who told the same trial, in relation to his brother’s rape of his daughter, that “a person who would do such a thing is a danger to other children”?
                                    People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                                    Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                                    https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
                                      Confirmed closure.
                                      Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

Can't say I didn't see it coming but fuck Ireland you uncultured heathens. Can't you surprise me even one time.
                                      This may or may not be an original thought of my own.
                                      All efforts were made to make this thought original but with the abundance of thoughts in the world the originality of this thought cannot be guaranteed.
                                      The author is not liable for any issue arising from the platitudinous nature of this post.

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
                                        Confirmed closure.
                                        sigh.

Comment

Originally posted by Theresa View Post
                                          Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

Can't say I didn't see it coming but fuck Ireland you uncultured heathens. Can't you surprise me even one time.
                                          It was a terrible location. I was thinking about it the other day how the Asian immigrant community doesn't exist around that particular area for some reason, despite our version of Chinatown being so close on Parnell Street. It's all old fashioned inner city Dublin scumbags.

Maybe the IFSC crowd don't like venturing that far down in that direction either.

I have to say I didn't like the ambience of the place, notwithstanding the hot young Vietnamese girl from the nails place beside it popping in.

Comment

It was in a terrible location, in fairness

Comment

Does anyone work, or know someone who works in an energy company who might be willing to part with 8k a year to sponsor a postgrad student?

/begging

Comment

It was a terrible location. I was thinking about it the other day how the Asian immigrant community doesn't exist around that particular area for some reason, despite our version of Chinatown being so close on Parnell Street. It's all old fashioned inner city Dublin scumbags.

Maybe the IFSC crowd don't like venturing that far down in that direction either.

I have to say I didn't like the ambience of the place, notwithstanding the hot young Vietnamese girl from the nails place beside it popping in.
                                                It was in a terrible location, in fairness
                                                Yeah, location wise, you'll find no argument here about how awful it was.

It galls all the more when you see the dopes at lovindublin giving a run down of the best pho in dublin, about 3 months ago, and this place wasn't even mentioned. It was hands down the best.

I also agree about ambience. It was pretty dingy.
                                                This may or may not be an original thought of my own.
                                                All efforts were made to make this thought original but with the abundance of thoughts in the world the originality of this thought cannot be guaranteed.
                                                The author is not liable for any issue arising from the platitudinous nature of this post.

Comment

I can only get so erect
                                                  People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble

Comment

shit load of movies announced

Dr. Strange
                                                    Cap 3
                                                    Black Panther
                                                    Thor 3
                                                    Guardians of the Galaxy 2
                                                    AVENGERS: INFINITY WAR PART 1 & 2
                                                    CAPTAIN MARVEL
                                                    Inhumans

Comment

Any of you thrones heads get TWOIAF? I'm just about to start it now.

Comment

Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post

I can only get so erect
                                                        How is the Civil War story gonna pan out considering they don't have the rights to a lot of the characters?

Comment

Originally posted by MegaSin View Post
                                                          How is the Civil War story gonna pan out considering they don't have the rights to a lot of the characters?
                                                          SPOILER
                                                          Internet rumours are all about Stark and Cap being at odds for the movie.
                                                          May you live in interesting times!

Comment

Originally posted by bp_me View Post
                                                            SPOILER
                                                            Internet rumours are all about Stark and Cap being at odds for the movie.
                                                            SPOILER
                                                            And what about Spiderman. He's Sony property

Comment

SPOILER
                                                              Havent seen a word about that particular piece of intellectual property.
                                                              May you live in interesting times!

Comment

John Oliver so money!

Sugar. It's in everything!Is it good for us? Well, the sugar industry thinks so.Connect with Last Week Tonight online...Subscribe to the Last Week Tonight Yo...
                                                                "you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

Finally gave in and went to the doctor today , good job I did. chest infection ( prob have it weeks) and a kidney infection ffs!

on a brighter note had 2 and half pounds down at SW tonight and am now 5 pounds away from my target weight. I finally look in the mirror and see a slim me. absolutely thrilled

3 months and plenty of eating 3 times a day now 17 pounds lighter. Himself wont know me when he arrives home !
                                                                  Her sky-ness
                                                                  © 5starpool

Comment

If someone who was starving approached you on the street and asked you to share your food, would you oblige? In a new social experiment conducted by OCK TV, two men — ET...

Comment

Super Mario

[VINE]OMrAHntIHqJ[/VINE]
                                                                      Last edited by Micknail; 28-10-14, 22:08.
                                                                      ﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿

Comment

Ugh this is stuck in my head something ridiculous. Best Weezer song in a long time mind.

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

'Drive' with the permission of the director is being completely rescored by BBC radio for a showing on BBC3 TV Thursday night. Never a huge fan of the film but really interested to see how it will effect the overall tone, mood etc of the film considering how heavily it relies on the score. The music is so synomous with the film that it is a really good choice for an experiment to see how changing it, changes the film.

Opr
                                                                          Last edited by Opr; 28-10-14, 22:06.

Comment

SPOILER
                                                                            SPOILER
                                                                            I live in hope

Comment

Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post
                                                                              SPOILER
                                                                              I live in hope
                                                                              Lol

SPOILER
                                                                              Heard the rumours that Sony are lending Spiderman (Andrew Garfield) to marvel to make Civil War.

Comment

Shit, was only reading all about this launch a couple of days ago.

This is less than an hour ago..

I was recording the live NASA feed when it happened.
                                                                                Last edited by Lazare; 28-10-14, 23:03.
                                                                                I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

I dont care about the above, but Finton O'Toole is not cool enough to quote Colbert.... he prob only googled that and came up with it anyway!

Colbert is ending in dec, cant belive it's been on for 9 years!! I have watched this through since the start... have to say it has been a highlight of American Television... I dont know how the Tonight show will pan out for him, but he is bringing his whole crew so here's hoping it's good!

Comment

Originally posted by pgodkin View Post
                                                                                    I dont care about the above, but Finton O'Toole is not cool enough to quote Colbert.... he prob only googled that and came up with it anyway!

Colbert is ending in dec, cant belive it's been on for 9 years!! I have watched this through since the start... have to say it has been a highlight of American Television... I dont know how the Tonight show will pan out for him, but he is bringing his whole crew so here's hoping it's good!
                                                                                    Start watching John Oliver if you have't already.

Comment

Went to the Fitz this evening for the first time in about a year. World-class grimness.

Comment

You see some old school cartoons from your childhood pop up every now & then but I haven't seen this in years.

Thursday Cartoon IntroCartoon and Horrorwww.cartoonandhorror.com

Comment

Originally posted by tylerdurden94 View Post
                                                                                          Start watching John Oliver if you have't already.
                                                                                          yeah i have only seen the clips on youtube, haven't found a good link to the whole show on a weekly bases if you got one pm me!! cheers

John Oliver is from the same "Daily show School," I have high hopes for Larry Wilmore's show that will be taking Colbert's spot!! hope they do the throw over like they did at the start with the colbert show and the daily show, some of them were world class!!

Comment

The Babadook is a great flick. Probably my favourite horror ever.

Comment

Originally posted by FeetMagic View Post
                                                                                              The Babadook is a great flick. Probably my favourite horror ever.
                                                                                              Obviously you haven't seen this
                                                                                              ﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿

Comment

http://www.MZoneReport.comDaniel Negreanu says it hard to play pocket jacks. I completely disagree and I made this video to prove him wrong. Playing pocket J...

Comment

Saw a 'See Translation' under a post on Facebook which was just "LOL!!!!!" It translated to "Laughing Out Loud!!!!!" Made me LOL.
                                                                                                  Go big or go homeless.

Comment

A lot of tickets back on sale for Ireland Scotland game for anyone that was looking

Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Sup peeps.
                                                                                                      Originally posted by ArmaniJeans
                                                                                                      I like this heat - some proper music innit.
                                                                                                      None of the 'black disabled lesbian warbling backwards' stuff that the other players inflicted on me.

Comment

Originally posted by Iago View Post
                                                                                                        For those based in Dublin and willing to chance the dark side any interest in getting a regular game of 5-a-side football going in either DCU or Astropark Coolock?

I know we're coming into winter but that's the whole point, only the dedicated will sign up and take part
                                                                                                        Might be a game going this Thursday at 9 if people are interested, €5 out in DCU. Will post up tomorrow when I know for sure

Also this is fucking great!
                                                                                                        Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Originally posted by CHD View Post
                                                                                                          Fav opening of a show pokerhand, then I will read that.
                                                                                                          Flashbacks to these 2 tonight

Watch more Cartoons here :https://bit.ly/37L30IIRe live the Trap Door classic Theme TuneWelcome to Mini Moments!Mini Moments is a YouTube channel that provid...

Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Eating liquorice allsorts. Delighted.

The soft ones with the sprinkle shit on them are like inbred retarded shit babies of black and purple pastilles.

What is life?

Comment

Originally posted by CHD View Post
                                                                                                              Eating liquorice allsorts. Delighted.

The soft ones with the sprinkle shit on them are like inbred retarded shit babies of black and purple pastilles.

What is life?
                                                                                                              #sickbrag
                                                                                                              Can't stop laughing at the girl in the video above, good lols
                                                                                                              Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Comment

So cool

Comment

Originally posted by Lazare View Post
                                                                                                                    Shit, was only reading all about this launch a couple of days ago.

This is less than an hour ago..
                                                                                                                    I always like on these explosions that theres a voiceover person saying 'turbo systems engaged, engines at 110% (!), propulsion systems ready' one second after the whole thing has already disintegrated.
                                                                                                                    Can picture the person beside him giving him a nudge to actually look at the screen.

Comment

OnePlusOne beater?

Comment

One of the guys in my team was placing an order for a phone today and it comes through to me to approve. We get a new phone each year worth about $600 and anything over that you have to salary sacrifice. The Iphone6 comes in at around $380 from your salary but he doesn't want to pay anything at all so limited to mostly last years phones.

He has been looking at this webpage for the last month waiting to see if any of the prices come down at all and no big changes so today he finally puts his order in and calls over to my desk wondering would I approve it for him. He comes over happy as larry with himself that he has just managed to pick up a Samsung Note 4 without having to pay anything.

I had just approved the order but didn't pass any remarks at what phone he had picked so he says to me that he just ordered the Note 4 for free. I thought that was a bit strange as I didn't even think it was out yet and I was thinking I might just order one for myself and when he shows me what he ordered it turns out to be a Samsung S4 instead which is one of the lowest value phones on the page and will probably be taken down soon. I laughed a lot on the inside, serves the tight arse right, begging me now to get the order cancelled, think I will let him stir for a day first though

Comment

Originally posted by Emmet View Post
                                                                                                                          Had wrongly assumed these lads were a bit of a piss take as the only phone of theirs I saw was an S3 knock off which I was told was gash.
                                                                                                                          And the name of course was lol.
                                                                                                                          Seems they are a pretty big deal though.
                                                                                                                          X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                                                                                                                          Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X