This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Micknail View Post
    Look great for a thirty five year old there.
    tis younger looking im getting
    Her sky-ness
    © 5starpool

Comment

Originally posted by Lord Sir Business View Post
      What's happening with your s3? Mine is fucked battery wise.
      Charging port, headphone port both out of action camera lens broken .

So I need to use bluetooth for audio, I have a new spare battery and a worn out original one so I carry around an external battery charger to keep one charging when the other is in use.

Asides from those its been running a bit slow but a wipe and reset would probably solve a lot of that. I hope to fix it up and use it as a spotify /podcast / radio player at home when I get a new one.
      Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
        Wife is out on her third night out in a row.

Saison, San Lorenzo and La Maison. Some life tbf.
        Her boyfriend must be loaded?

Comment

Originally posted by Lazare View Post
          OneplusOne is such a shite name though.

I don't know if I could fully trust a phone with such a cheap shite name.

Sounds like the name of a geriatric dating site or something.
          I wonder would they be as popular if it wasnt for the invite thing, makes it seem more exclusive or something. Mind you it didnt work for google plus

Comment

Originally posted by Fiery Wasabi View Post
            @ Honda, my Brother left his wife's iPad in the café at gate 211 today... what's the chances of getting it back ?

I'll be in the airport tomorrow as we are flying to Berlin at 2.30, is the lost property office near T1 ?
            You can check.On website what's been handed in.

Yes it's in airport police station. Go down to arrivals in t1 out the door turn right beside taxi rank.
            airport, lol

Comment

Love hate is very entertaining but but as someone said above you do get the odd bang of fair city from it. Not a fan of the cops in at all, it really drags when they are on screen. (plus i reckon the writers were "got at" to represent the guards a bit better on screen.

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                Charging port, headphone port both out of action camera lens broken .

So I need to use bluetooth for audio, I have a new spare battery and a worn out original one so I carry around an external battery charger to keep one charging when the other is in use.

Asides from those its been running a bit slow but a wipe and reset would probably solve a lot of that. I hope to fix it up and use it as a spotify /podcast / radio player at home when I get a new one.
                I'm having some of the same problems. Charging port had been fucked for a while. Headphone port has a mind of its own. Also when I have a track playing sometimes it just skips or changes song by itself. Very annoying and only seems to happen when I'm walking. I got the phone free on bill pay so I'm still contracted. Can't wait for it to finish, I'll be buying a phone and back to PAYG.

Comment

Dude, nice marmot.
                  Official Head Marshall of Waterford Gay Pride Festival 2015

Comment

Originally posted by Icarus152 View Post

Dude, nice marmot.
                    could you move him slightly to the right ta.
                    Her sky-ness
                    © 5starpool

Comment

Originally posted by Michelle SatNav View Post
                      could you move him slightly to the right ta.
                      No, took me frickin' ages to get him there.

Comment

For the day that's in it.

My favourite poem, first read it in school in 1977 been reading it ever since and I still don't really get it.
                        A Refusal To Mourn The Death, By Fire, Of A Child In London by Dylan Thomas, accompanied by some pictures of Thomas and the part of Wales where he grew up

His most quoted poem
                        http://blogaboutpoetry.wordpress.comA reading of "Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night" by Dylan Thomas.The poem in full:Do not go gentle into that good nig...

He also wrote the greatest radio Play ever, its really worth sitting back and giving it the attention it deserves ( there are 4 more videos to complete it if you click through)

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.
                        Last edited by Strewelpeter; 27-10-14, 22:20.

Comment

Originally posted by Icarus152 View Post
                          No, took me frickin' ages to get him there.
                          well you did it arseways, pardon the pun!
                          Her sky-ness
                          © 5starpool

Comment

Toes on your right foot look very long satnav

Comment

That's it Satnav, you'll be photo shopping your own vermin from this point on, I'm out.

Comment

Saw this on twitter, scary....

Comment

Originally posted by BobSloane View Post
                                  Toes on your right foot look very long satnav
                                  yeah actually spotted that myself! obv trick of the light:

2014:

Her sky-ness
                                  © 5starpool

Comment

Cunning foot fetish plan

fapfapfap

Comment

Just finished Boardwalk Empire. Really wish there was a proper Season 5 instead, those 8 eps let the whole thing down

Comment

Originally posted by Dice75 View Post
                                        Saw this on twitter, scary....

Comment

Originally posted by eamonhonda View Post
                                          You can check.On website what's been handed in.

Yes it's in airport police station. Go down to arrivals in t1 out the door turn right beside taxi rank.
                                          Yeah thanks for that. ..They just phoned to say that they have it and I'll get it tomorrow.

Comment

Originally posted by ghostface View Post
                                            Just finished Boardwalk Empire. Really wish there was a proper Season 5 instead, those 8 eps let the whole thing down
                                            It's driven me one step closer to blowing America up.

Comment

The Babadook is the best horror I've seen in a couple of years. Highly recommend it for the season that's in it.

Comment

Originally posted by PSV58 View Post
                                                I wonder would they be as popular if it wasnt for the invite thing, makes it seem more exclusive or something. Mind you it didnt work for google plus
                                                Specwise and the price make it a no brainer so I'd say it would still have the popularity to it.
                                                "you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

Originally posted by hotspur View Post
                                                  The Babadook is the best horror I've seen in a couple of years. Highly recommend it for the season that's in it.
                                                  Seen the trailer for it tonight when we went to see 71, Jaysus it looks scary. 71 was very good too.

Comment

Did humans discover or invent mathematics?

Comment

Originally posted by darwinatemyhamster View Post
                                                      Did humans discover or invent mathematics?
                                                      Mathematics itself was "invented". It's the study of numbers and related ideas.
                                                      So its an idea created by humans to study a concept that intrinsically exists.

Comment

Seemingly made on a shoestring budget of 30k too.

Must give it a go.
                                                        This too shall pass.

Comment

Fate, I dont believe in the word. 4 weeks ago I had hit the sauce too hard and paid the iron price
                                                          In trainspoting that ceiling baby is no joke, to shiver in a hot bath is not a good sign
                                                          but there I was,

I was taking a break, and things were looking up, that job i dindt like
                                                          I was now spending more time at, that girl I dindt know still dindt know she didnt like me yet
                                                          The money I saved on sauce now was being spent on expensive,
                                                          look at me I am conscious about what goes into my body health foods
                                                          Within the confines of my fantasy mind I was in the zone, only my fantasy team within the real world reflected this.
                                                          There was too much Ironing so I decided to check on my fantasy football team

I knew I was crushing it, but decided to check out the overall leagues for the month of October
                                                          and there I was, Joint 1st with some guy from india.

After going over our teams to see it was a draw I felt much like this guy

Until I saw it,
                                                          He was hidden in the left hand corner on his bench
                                                          I imagined my Indian foe singing the Beatles in my mind All you need is one

What a kruel twist of fate.

Comment

Dallas you tards
                                                            Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Morning winners.
                                                              ﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿

Comment

Oops, midterm break, back to the leaba.
                                                                ﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿

Comment

Hadn't heard of this so watched the trailer and had a look in the cinema listing but nothing there.
                                                                  Turns out it was released in April over here. Must not of been promoted much as I never heard of it at the time and the box office takings were c.$250k for its entire run.

Comment

FAO Icky and the paleo bros:

Teff is the new good shit.
                                                                    ﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿

Comment

Tim Riggins in True Detective season 2.
                                                                      ﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿

Comment

Downloaded this Minecraft thing for the kids. How the fuck do you play it?
                                                                        "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Comment

At what stage did it become ok for people, but men especially, to be able to take pictures of themselves, posing even and put them up to facebook without getting slagged for ever more. It used to be you got a slagging if you were caught looking in the mirror for longer than two seconds.
                                                                            airport, lol

Comment

Originally posted by eamonhonda View Post
                                                                              At what stage did it become ok for people, but men especially, to be able to take pictures of themselves, posing even and put them up to facebook without getting slagged for ever more. It used to be you got a slagging if you were caught looking in the mirror for longer than two seconds.
                                                                              It's not ok. Tis ghey!

Comment

Originally posted by dobman88 View Post
                                                                                It's not ok. Tis ghey!
                                                                                Well none of my close friends are at it but some amount of it on facebook
                                                                                airport, lol

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                                                                                  I'll not have Strewelpeter, the egg whisperer, having a pop at craft beers.
                                                                                  Is that how you crash a wedding? yes it is, Bionic Barry, yes it is.

Comment

BBV Help needed

Looking for an example or 2 of good and bad projects that have been in the new recently (Irish Water aside). Can be anything really and I want to know why they were specifically good or bad.

Thinking along the lines of Luas - good project but planned badly with the two lines not meeting - extra cost now - new upheaval - that kind of thing.

any help greatly appreciated.
                                                                                    Last edited by careca; 28-10-14, 11:12.

Comment

Originally posted by careca View Post
                                                                                      BBV Help needed

Looking for an example or 2 of good and bad projects that have been in the new recently (Irish Water aside). Can be anything really and I want to know why they were specifically good or bad.

Thinking along the lines of Luas - good project but planned badly with the two lines not meeting - extra cost now - new upheaval - that kind of thing.

How recently? The Edinburgh Tramline fiasco has been gas.

Has to be Irish news?

Comment

Originally posted by careca View Post
                                                                                        BBV Help needed

Galway to Limerick rail route to run at €2.4m loss

"And it will take longer to travel by rail than by road, with 30 minutes added to the journey time of commuters who choose to go green and leave the car at home."

JUST 320 passengers a day will use the €110m Galway-Limerick train service which opens for business next week.
                                                                                        Happiness is not a goal; it is a by-product. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
                                                                                          Downloaded this Minecraft thing for the kids. How the fuck do you play it?
                                                                                          You collect resources and build them into whatever you want old man. You can build tools in your menu from wood, stone etc.
                                                                                          I believe here are many children willing to explain
                                                                                          If you join an online server you'll see what people have made
                                                                                          Cities etc

Comment

Anyone have any further info on that Rail Corridor?

Why such a low max speed? Mental

Comment

That ginseng stuff is the nuts.

Brain is like a razor this morning.
                                                                                              I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

Gunna get on this ginseng bandwagon.
                                                                                                Might import some hardcore version.
                                                                                                Last edited by Lord Sir Banter; 28-10-14, 16:44.
                                                                                                X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                                                                                                Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Originally posted by Emmet View Post
                                                                                                  Anyone have any further info on that Rail Corridor?

Why such a low max speed? Mental
                                                                                                  Problems would include it being single tracked for almost the entire length which means trains need to pull into passing sidings on each trip adding to journey times and limiting speeds for safety/signalling reasons.

Also the number of stations it stops in (6 I think) mean it can't get up a head of errr steam. Plus the overhead of 3 minutes at each stop.

Its not direct Galway to Limerick either, by going into populated towns it becomes more of an S or L shape (not necessarily unusual for railways to do this in fairness, but roads can bypass).

Also think it has to do a time consuming reversal at one of the stations, e.g., pull into station via small branch, let people on/off, then reverse back on itself for a hundred metres before continuing on main line. (like the Killarney to Tralee reversal for those who've been on that trip).

Comment

Gunna get in this ginseng bandwagon.
                                                                                                    Might import some hardcore vetsion.
                                                                                                    Now that I'm hooked, I'm gunna make me some proper ginseng tea next. Supposed to be unreal.
                                                                                                    "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

I have fused ginseng with coffee if anyone wants to buy some magical Ginseng beans?

Comment

Originally posted by Gimmeabreak
                                                                                                        any instructions on how to grow your own ginseng?
                                                                                                        Takes around 7-10 years for fully mature plants to harvest. After 4 you can harvest some berries.
                                                                                                        His rival it seems, had broken his dreams,By stealing the girl of his fancy.Her name was Magill, and she called herself Lil,But everyone knew her as Nancy.

Comment

Originally posted by Gimmeabreak
                                                                                                          any instructions on how to grow your own ginseng?
                                                                                                          Its a difficult to grow root that requires/prefers shaded woodland, but its grown all over the world.

Comment

Originally posted by Emmet View Post
                                                                                                            How recently? The Edinburgh Tramline fiasco has been gas.

Has to be Irish news?
                                                                                                            No but I'd prefer stuff that is Irish or World News at least.

Few good examples there, thanks guys.

Comment

Nearly got into a fist fight with the clerk in Nature's Way the other day. She was trying to push Siberian Ginseng on me, even going so far as to tell it's better than Korean Ginseng. The nerve of her! I will not accept cheap substitutes no matter how well-marketed they are! Some people will believe anything...
                                                                                                              "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Placebo effect?
                                                                                                                If not, I need me some super brain pills
                                                                                                                People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                                                                                                                Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                                                                                                                https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Originally posted by AndyFatBastard View Post
                                                                                                                  Nearly got into a fist fight with the clerk in Nature's Way the other day. She was trying to push Siberian Ginseng on me, even going so far as to tell it's better than Korean Ginseng. The nerve of her! I will not accept cheap substitutes no matter how well-marketed they are! Some people will believe anything...
                                                                                                                  They are two completely different plants.
                                                                                                                  People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble

Comment

Be careful not to cut yourself there Einstein.
                                                                                                                    Happiness is not a goal; it is a by-product. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

Gunna get in this ginseng bandwagon.
                                                                                                                      Might import some hardcore vetsion.
                                                                                                                      Via Amazon I have some 2000mg Korean Ginseng winging its way to me from Simply Supplements. It's the one Shrap suggested, but they mailed me to say that the 1300mg has now been upped to 2000mg, is that okay? Yes, sock it to me baby.

All the Holland and Barrett ones seemed weaker and more expensive.

I am also going to have to cut out this not eating for 16-18 hours business. I don't think any amount of placebo pills will fade the effects of that habit in the fatigue stakes.

Comment

What a store

Comment

For those based in Dublin and willing to chance the dark side any interest in getting a regular game of 5-a-side football going in either DCU or Astropark Coolock?

I know we're coming into winter but that's the whole point, only the dedicated will sign up and take part
                                                                                                                          Join the IPB Fantasy Football League 19/20

http://www.irishpokerboards.com/foru...88#post1104188

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X