X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by shano_88 View Post
    SPOILER
    Born again Christian rave scene was strange aswell
    Not sure wtf was going on, but I liked it. Slightly off beat version of Samuel L in Pulp Fiction

Comment

Also nice bit of foreshadowing last week when
      SPOILER
      Siobhan nearly fell of the ledge on top of the pub

Comment

Originally posted by LuckyLloyd View Post
        Best season of televised drama produced by Ireland and the UK.
        I love Love / Hate, but let's not go nuts, relentless scumbags doing scumbag stuff is fun but not exactly the height of great drama.

Comment

Can anyone guide me in the world of streaming TV shows? I want to stream the final episode of Boardwalk later on.
          Pm for rakeback deals

Comment

Originally posted by tipp86 View Post
            Can anyone guide me in the world of streaming TV shows? I want to stream the final episode of Boardwalk later on.
            shush.se
            airport, lol

Comment

Originally posted by hotspur View Post
              I love Love / Hate, but let's not go nuts, relentless scumbags doing scumbag stuff is fun but not exactly the height of great drama.
              no better drama to come out of Ireland though?
              airport, lol

Comment

Colts game there, 42-20 and colts got a td... would it not have been +ev to go for 2 in that spot? I can't see why it would be a bad move
                Go big or go homeless.

Comment

I've only watched the first two episodes, enjoying it so far but the casting really prevents it being a great show. The whole traveller group with their delivery of tension filled lines like "have you got a knife or nything like that" are comically bad.

Comment

Originally posted by Denny Crane View Post
                    I've only watched the first two episodes, enjoying it so far but the casting really prevents it being a great show. The whole traveller group with their delivery of tension filled lines like "have you got a knife or nything like that" are comically bad.
                    Name the better individual seasons of shows there lads.
                    "Worldly wisdom teaches that it is better for reputation to fail conventionally than to succeed unconventionally." - John Maynard Keynes

Comment

Originally posted by eamonhonda View Post
                      shush.se
                      Sorry I left out exactly what i meant. I want to stream it live. Shush is excellent and I have been using that with a few months from someone recommending here.
                      Pm for rakeback deals

Comment

Bracken series 2 was pretty amazing in fairness, well holy God it was.
                        This too shall pass.

Comment

Originally posted by tipp86 View Post
                          Sorry I left out exactly what i meant. I want to stream it live. Shush is excellent and I have been using that with a few months from someone recommending here.
                          Talk to Chad, think he streams shows live, I just wait for the decent download in the morning
                          airport, lol

Comment

Not how it works!

You list every show you have watched and explain why Love/Hate is better

That's how it works!

Comment

I love the wire, but let's not go nuts, relentless scumbags doing scumbag stuff is fun but not exactly the height of great drama.
                              FYP

Comment

Baby is due in 3.5 weeks (at most) so we have been seriously busy getting the new house ready before the proper madness commences.

My youngest sister is very creative at the best of times, but I love what she's done to the nursery ...

. .

Comment

Wow such a TD
                                  airport, lol

Comment

fucking fucks, such terrible D

Comment

Originally posted by ghostface View Post
                                      fucking fucks, such terrible D
                                      not done yet, would have been worse for eagles if he was stopped close in a way
                                      airport, lol

Comment

Nick Foles is not a good QB tho

Comment

well not quite actually they could have been held to a field goal in that case i suppose which was only enough for a draw
                                          airport, lol

Comment

Originally posted by mdoug View Post
                                            Colts game there, 42-20 and colts got a td... would it not have been +ev to go for 2 in that spot? I can't see why it would be a bad move
                                            Hoping I get the maths right on this one. 22 point diff is a 3 score game if you take it as three converted TD's with one BP to tie or two BP to win. I'd assume it's -ev to go for 2 on this TD. They'd have to go for 2 on next TD to put pressure on opposition. And if they nailed that they would then just need a converted TD to win. All this assuming the other team doesn't score.

I am very new to NFL so this could be way off but if I don't answer and let other more knowledgeable people correct me then I'll never learn.

Actually, on re reading your post it sounds like the colts were 22 points up, not down. Don't know why they'd go for 2 with that lead. Just get the extra point and keep the scoreboard moving.
                                            Last edited by dobby; 26-10-14, 23:40.

Comment

I don't think there is a QB in the league who is as bad against the blitz. Must go have a look at stats to see if that's backed up, seems to be scared shitless.

I hope the Eagles take a QB high in the draft. Foles is not the answer
                                              Last edited by ghostface; 26-10-14, 23:59.

Comment

Originally posted by dobman88 View Post
                                                Hoping I get the maths right on this one. 22 point diff is a 3 score game if you take it as three converted TD's with one BP to tie or two BP to win. I'd assume it's -ev to go for 2 on this TD. They'd have to go for 2 on next TD to put pressure on opposition. And if they nailed that they would then just need a converted TD to win. All this assuming the other team doesn't score.

I am very new to NFL so this could be way off but if I don't answer and let other more knowledgeable people correct me then I'll never learn.

Actually, on re reading your post it sounds like the colts were 22 points up, not down. Don't know why they'd go for 2 with that lead. Just get the extra point and keep the scoreboard moving.
                                                whats a BP?
                                                airport, lol

Comment

for anyone interested FT starting soon with Westlife et al doing nice comms. Doke, Nick Newport, Rag2rar, Pokerpiper, Jazzyfish on it

hmmm not sure it Tim is on it, can't see him... ugh bust in 10th I think
                                                  Last edited by ghostface; 26-10-14, 23:52.

Comment

Originally posted by shano_88 View Post
                                                    SPOILER
                                                    Born again Christian rave scene was strange aswell
                                                    Best scene in the whole 5 series IMO

I was wondering for a minute if the junkie on the bus was a viral for L/H
                                                    Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Originally posted by dobman88 View Post

They were 22 down not up, I just wrote it as 42-20 as that's how it was on the screen I was looking at. I was not suggesting going for 2 again if they got the first 2. I was talking about going for the draw.

I see it as this, if they go for the 2 points on the first one they will firstly possibly catch the other team unaware and secondly if they miss it they give themselves another chance of a tie by going for 2 on the next 2 td's(if they get them). Whereas getting 7, 7 and then going for the 2points on the last touchdown only gives you one shot where they are ready... no?
                                                      Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Would be inclined to agree with your thoughts on Our Few and Evil days btw.

SPOILER
                                                        I did get a chuckle out of the reaction of emotional wreck sitting behind me finally going over the edge at the end. I think it's impressive that despite all of the content only one "revelation" actually managed to be in any way surprising/shocking. Leaving some things unsaid would have made for a much stronger play.

The set was great though and Hinds and Cusack were fantastic, can't imagine the toll of performing that every night.

Originally posted by Hectorjelly View Post
                                                        FYP

From Harry Hanrahan... A selection of the top 100 quotes from The Wire, the greatest TV show ever made. Contains spoilers from all 5 seasons! First featured ...

I'd struggle to even name any shows tbh. I said it's enjoyable, but it's like watching Fair City at times.

Comment

whats a BP?
                                                          Sorry, I couldn't think of the correct term when I wrote the post. 2 point conversion? Is that right? That's a lot of writing so I went with BP for Bonus Point. Like I said, NFL noob. Go easy on me.

They were 22 down not up, I just wrote it as 42-20 as that's how it was on the screen I was looking at. I was not suggesting going for 2 again if they got the first 2. I was talking about going for the draw.

I see it as this, if they go for the 2 points on the first one they will firstly possibly catch the other team unaware and secondly if they miss it they give themselves another chance of a tie by going for 2 on the next 2 td's(if they get them). Whereas getting 7, 7 and then going for the 2points on the last touchdown only gives you one shot where they are ready... no?
                                                          Yeah that makes sense I suppose. But it's not something you really see too much of, in my limited time watching anyway. I thought they'd just go for it if they got three TD's to try and tie the game. Maybe try and nick a FG somewhere. I think we need someone more knowledgeable to give an opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                                                            I'll be surprised if this isn't someone who has been writing songs for a good while.

Unlikely to remain as anonymous as this guy when Gavin Bryers recorded him

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E1lnSi7QWY8
                                                            Can't get this vid to play. What's the exact title? Want to check it out on youtube
                                                            I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

Hell in a Cell time!
                                                              People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                                                              Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                                                              https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Originally posted by Lazare View Post
                                                                Can't get this vid to play. What's the exact title? Want to check it out on youtube
                                                                Gavin Bryars - Jesus Blood never failed me yet (full, audio only, no visual)
                                                                airport, lol

Comment

No vid; just audio, starts really quiet/slow

Gavin Bryars - Jesus Blood never failed me yet (full, audio only, no visual)

Comment

Originally posted by one ill cat View Post
                                                                    Baby is due in 3.5 weeks (at most) so we have been seriously busy getting the new house ready before the proper madness commences.

My youngest sister is very creative at the best of times, but I love what she's done to the nursery ...

Colour me impressed, it looks brilliant.
                                                                    Have to do a Frozen room for my three and a half year old in the next couple of weeks. Doubt I'll be posting a pic though as it will probably entail just taking the cover out of the DVD and sellotaping it to the wall.

Comment

Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post
                                                                      Hell in a Cell time!
                                                                      Bout time Cena and Orton finally had a match.

Comment

From The DVD Towns Van Zandt Be Here To Love Mefrom Special Features

Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Originally posted by davepoke/her View Post
                                                                          Bout time Cena and Orton finally had a match.
                                                                          People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble

Comment

Dolphins1925 still bossing it I see
                                                                            Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Originally posted by Cuchulainn1 View Post
                                                                              Colour me impressed, it looks brilliant.
                                                                              Have to do a Frozen room for my three and a half year old in the next couple of weeks. Doubt I'll be posting a pic though as it will probably entail just taking the cover out of the DVD and sellotaping it to the wall.
                                                                              The sister got those from Amazon. It took a good while to put up as every animal, leaf etc was a different sticker. Even the tree was in different bits, but it really looks the part.

Have a look here, you should be able to get something appropriate from 'Frozen' ... your child will think you're magical!
                                                                              . .

Comment

Dolphins1925 still bossing it I see
                                                                                havent read them but it was funny that paddys closed the book about 10 mins after hios post

Comment

Originally posted by one ill cat View Post
                                                                                  The sister got those from Amazon. It took a good while to put up as every animal, leaf etc was a different sticker. Even the tree was in different bits, but it really looks the part.

Have a look here, you should be able to get something appropriate from 'Frozen' ... your child will think you're magical!
                                                                                  just dont end up putting the cot in front of it

Comment

havent read them but it was funny that paddys closed the book about 10 mins after hios post
                                                                                    Only looked after I saw your post there, he has all the winners so far anyway. Wish there was a book open lol
                                                                                    Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Tough to think of good dramas, think the British/Irish are better at comedys. I'd have the latest Sherlock ahead of it for sure though.

Comment

just dont end up putting the cot in front of it
                                                                                        Ha, not quite that bad ... the cot is on the other side. Rob still has to assemble the drawers/changing table thing, but the cot & wardrobe are ready to go.
                                                                                        .
                                                                                        . .

Comment

Only looked after I saw your post there, he has all the winners so far anyway. Wish there was a book open lol
                                                                                          I honestly haven't looked at future results but going by the storyline I just saw this is my prediction lol
                                                                                          If it's anything like the storylines of my teenage years I'm going for orton to lose then attack rollins during his match to cause him to lose and then their hatred is their new storyline.
                                                                                          Go big or go homeless.

Comment

I honestly haven't looked at future results but going by the storyline I just saw this is my prediction lol
                                                                                            If it's anything like the storylines of my teenage years I'm going for orton to lose then attack rollins during his match to cause him to lose and then their hatred is their new storyline.
                                                                                            Cena winning means no way he is losing 3 on the bounce to lesnar which means lesnar beating taker means fuck all.
                                                                                            Funking for an Orton win as it will mean a lot more possibilities. Cena winning means the script is written till mania

Comment

Cena winning means no way he is losing 3 on the bounce to lesnar which means lesnar beating taker means fuck all.
                                                                                              Funking for an Orton win as it will mean a lot more possibilities. Cena winning means the script is written till mania
                                                                                              A lot less fun violence these days, bring back the hardy and dudley boys plz
                                                                                              Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Originally posted by smoothcall View Post
                                                                                                Tough to think of good dramas, think the British/Irish are better at comedys. I'd have the latest Sherlock ahead of it for sure though.
                                                                                                Cracker was good.
                                                                                                I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

Cracker was good.
                                                                                                  Pure Mule
                                                                                                  airport, lol

Comment

Pure Mule
                                                                                                    Roddy Doyles "Family"

Comment

Originally posted by Denny Crane View Post
                                                                                                      Would be inclined to agree with your thoughts on Our Few and Evil days btw.

SPOILER
                                                                                                      I did get a chuckle out of the reaction of emotional wreck sitting behind me finally going over the edge at the end. I think it's impressive that despite all of the content only one "revelation" actually managed to be in any way surprising/shocking. Leaving some things unsaid would have made for a much stronger play.

The set was great though and Hinds and Cusack were fantastic, can't imagine the toll of performing that every night.

From Harry Hanrahan... A selection of the top 100 quotes from The Wire, the greatest TV show ever made. Contains spoilers from all 5 seasons! First featured ...

I'd struggle to even name any shows tbh. I said it's enjoyable, but it's like watching Fair City at times.
                                                                                                      Avid Fair City watcher? Did not predict.
                                                                                                      X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                                                                                                      Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

...it's amazing how quickly one person can almost come obsessed with another, without her even knowing...if your really low at any point, I think anyone that offers any security to you could completely fill your mind...just thinking if I wasn't such a pussy in life when it comes to women I'd almost worry about myself evei more than I do now...
                                                                                                        ...obviously no idea why I'm saying it here but strangely spilling to strangers like this actually has it's advantages...

Comment

Why did I ever doubt it.

Comment

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

Originally posted by luckforsome View Post
                                                                                                              ...it's amazing how quickly one person can almost come obsessed with another, without her even knowing...if your really low at any point, I think anyone that offers any security to you could completely fill your mind...just thinking if I wasn't such a pussy in life when it comes to women I'd almost worry about myself evei more than I do now...
                                                                                                              ...obviously no idea why I'm saying it here but strangely spilling to strangers like this actually has it's advantages...
                                                                                                              Obsessed. Nice! Tinder?
                                                                                                              Go big or go homeless.

Comment

ya alright brah?
                                                                                                                /brohug
                                                                                                                X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                                                                                                                Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

The extra days drinking in the bank holiday is a bit much for some folk
                                                                                                                  airport, lol

Comment

Oh man. The Fear is strong in this one.

You'll be sweet bro. It shall pass. It always does.
                                                                                                                    This may or may not be an original thought of my own.
                                                                                                                    All efforts were made to make this thought original but with the abundance of thoughts in the world the originality of this thought cannot be guaranteed.
                                                                                                                    The author is not liable for any issue arising from the platitudinous nature of this post.

Comment

Just downloaded The Last Waltz. Such an amazing dvd from The Band, appearances from Bob Dylan, Eric Clapton, Neil Young, Joni Mitchell and Van Morrison and a few more.. Top notch stuff

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Dolphins results all up btw, so +ev
                                                                                                                      Last edited by mdoug; 27-10-14, 02:27.
                                                                                                                      Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Really funny little interview from the BBC chain reaction series

Comment

The price of airfares in Canada is absolutely ridiculous. I cant get over it.

Ryanair needs to set up here. There is nothing even remotely close to it.
                                                                                                                          This may or may not be an original thought of my own.
                                                                                                                          All efforts were made to make this thought original but with the abundance of thoughts in the world the originality of this thought cannot be guaranteed.
                                                                                                                          The author is not liable for any issue arising from the platitudinous nature of this post.

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X